Home
From his postings, this guy seems to be an all-around right-wing nut... went into a violent online tantrum when they went looking for the documents Trump stole.

Mercer County man charged with threats to kill FBI agents after Mar-a-Lago search

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A Mercer County man threatened online to murder FBI agents after the bureau's search of former president Donald Trump's Florida estate last week, saying "come and get me you piece of [expletive] feds" and "I am going to [expletive] slaughter you," according to a federal complaint filed Monday in Pittsburgh.

Adam Bies, 46, is charged in U.S. District Court with influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law officers. Agents tracked Mr. Bies' IP address to his residence on Falls Road in rural Mercer County outside of Springfield Falls.

"I’ll shoot an SS officer in the head just as quick as I’d shoot a KGB officer in the head," he said. "Keep that in mind. There are plenty of other letters in the alphabet. Police state scum are police state scum. Period."

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/c...-search-gab-threats/stories/202208150059
Oh no. Like Dims talking about taking the Red Man out?
In Phoenix on Sunday, a group of armed Trump supporters staged a protest outside the FBI's office, although it later broke up peacefully.
They’ll continue to visit him on a monthly basis I bet
Goosey, it's amazing to always see the pukes like you parade their own stupidity and hypocrisy.

Are you really so stupid that you're too dumb to see your own hypocracy?

How can you be so stupid to not be able to see the truths that will be obvious to others and that you will be called on it?

At least you've learned we don't expect you to defend your stupidity. I guess you've learned we aren't stupid enough to expect you are smart enough to do so.
How was Drag Queen Story hour Goose.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
How was Drag Queen Story hour Goose.

Hahaha.
Did he threaten to blow up the White House? Hold up a bloody fake head of the President of the United States?
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Did he threaten to blow up the White House? Hold up a bloody fake head of the President of the United States?

Good memory !!!
© 24hourcampfire