Home
Tired of that cyst on my shoulder. Efficient Doctor,...had it cut out and stitched up in 5 minutes. Glad to have it gone. It's been there 10 years or more.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
lolol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Microwaved cottage cheese.
You coulda been on television if you'd let the real Dr. Pimple Popper had a go at it.
I'd have a go with her..
My cyst was just a lump. I don't know what the official term for it is. The Doctor didn't get very specific. I got the feeling it was the type of job a Dermatologist does in between real patients. Like I said, 5 minutes, tops after the numbing stuff took effect.
SQUIRT.
I bet the insurance company gets hit for $2000. It's no telling how much money those people make. They stay busy. I had to make an appointment 2 months in advance to get a 5 minute procedure done.

That's the line of work to get into.
Probably a lipoma.
My exit on a kudu in Namibia. Kinda smelly...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jklund38
Probably a lipoma.

I had to look it up. That sounds like it.
Originally Posted by EdM

Wonder what caused that?,....other than the bullet, of course.
Originally Posted by EdM

ohhhh
TMI
I had the second Boil? I've ever had about ten days ago, I was taking some wacky medicine for a clogged ear so that's what I related it to. Could very well be wrong on that.
On my right hip about the diameter of a dime, lumped up pretty good. Used a Menefee knife I bought off of Geedubya to slice it open, then squeezed it. Boy howdy, was that bugger sore, ''sore as a boil''.

Had to clean the bathroom mirror when it blew, healed really fast after that.
I've got really soft skin, it'll leave a mark on me for years to come.
Probably a lipoma.

My younger brother had a couple of Lipomas, he just forgot about them after finding out they weren't going to hurt his health.
*hork*

wtf man
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Probably a lipoma.

My younger brother had a couple of Lipomas, he just forgot about them after finding out they weren't going to hurt his health.

I just got tired of it. It was right at the junction of my neck and shoulder. My wife went to a dermatologist and got a little job done and it made me think that I could go there and get that bump removed. I should have done it a long time ago. Insurance covered it and it took less time than a haircut. Not enough pain involved in the process to mention.
I'd have did the same thing, something like that bothers me its got to go.
Yum lol
Look up sebaceous cyst. Pretty common.

Have had over a dozen removed in 50 years.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Look up sebaceous cyst. Pretty common.

Have had over a dozen removed in 50 years.

Me too. The lazy fugs just want to lay around on my couch, drink my beer, and watch sports on my TV.

I kicked their asses out.
10 years or so ago I got a chemical burn on the center of my back, right over the spine. Took a good while to heal, and itched badly for 3-4 years.
Then, about 3 years ago I got a lump on the same spot, and the itch returned. Dr cut the lump out and called it some kind of cyst. But the skin was still damaged from the chemical burn years before and took months to heal from cutting out that cyst.
Got a dandy scar there now.
Originally Posted by johnw
10 years or so ago I got a chemical burn on the center of my back, right over the spine. Took a good while to heal, and itched badly for 3-4 years.
Then, about 3 years ago I got a lump on the same spot, and the itch returned. Dr cut the lump out and called it some kind of cyst. But the skin was still damaged from the chemical burn years before and took months to heal from cutting out that cyst.
Got a dandy scar there now.

And remembering just now, it wasn't a Dr that cut that out. It was a nurse practitioner.
She got an emergency call while she was working on me that her daughter had just been in a car wreck and had a probable broken neck. The gal stayed calm and sewed my back up proper.
I just removed a lipoma from my left arm a few weeks ago. You can buy injectable lidocaine online without epi in it. Also, pre sterilized scalpels and suture. The only thing I had to do was have my wife tie the suture. I'd post a pic of it but this place is an abomination when it comes to picture posting.
© 24hourcampfire