Home
Posted By: Dillonbuck Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Talking how Lincoln lost elections, until he won the ultimate election
for President!😁😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂

Can't win in Wyoming as a Republican!
Shut your cock holster and go collect the dirty money you earned!
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I heard some talk that she was considering running for President in 2024 and that if she couldn’t win the Republican Primary for President she’d consider running as an Independent. The only reason that she would do any of that would be to try and get a few rich Republican backers to back her so that she could split the general election vote assuming that Trump wins the Republican primary.

Who’s knows how many votes she could draw as an Independent against Trump. Probably not many? What an out of touch bitter B1tch though. I hope she loses tonight in spectacular fashion.
Posted By: 3dtestify Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
She DID in spectacular fashion!!!
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Nice!
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I heard some talk that she was considering running for President in 2024 and that if she couldn’t win the Republican Primary for President she’d consider running as an Independent. The only reason that she would do any of that would be to try and get a few rich Republican backers to back her so that she could split the general election vote assuming that Trump wins the Republican primary.

Who’s knows how many votes she could draw as an Independent against Trump. Probably not many? What an out of touch bitter B1tch though. I hope she loses tonight in spectacular fashion.
She is more apt to split the democrap vote.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
All that fuqkin mouth from her for months on end only to go down 2-1. LMAO
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I don't know how others think or feel but I believe there should be a special session in the wyo state legislature stripping Liz Cheney of her Wyoming citizenship for her actions and fomenting of lies concerning DJT. She needs to become persona non grata in Wyoming with no right to citizenship or property ownership there. Retribution needs to be wielded against her period...mb
Posted By: Theoldpinecricker Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I'd put money that Liz has little to nothing to do with this or very little. It's more likely this push is behind the scenes from ol' Dick Cheney her dad. He's one of the swamp creatures and a member of the Bush/Clinton organization. Those folks are all the same nut carry different signs on their title.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I hope that somebody hid daddy’s shotgun.

Now the pressure is on Hageman. Be a conservative.
Will she become a swamp creature?
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Chunt was worth 7 million six years ago when she got elected, now she's worth 36 million. All on a 175K a year salary.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by mirage243
Chunt was worth 7 million six years ago when she got elected, now she's worth 36 million. All on a 175K a year salary.

Now that calls for a special prosecutor
Posted By: Seafire Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Wife told me that folks were comparing Liz to Abraham Lincoln...

I told her that is great... Abe Lincoln is dead, and has been for a 150 plus years....

I hope Liz's political life is just as dead....
Posted By: Hastings Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I'm hoping she does run for president first as Republican then as Independent where she gets savaged by Trump or DeSantis in the debates. That will whip up interest. Who do you think she will draw votes from? Remember Ralph Nader? He defeated Gore and we elected the lesser of two evils.

She really does think she deserves a chapter in the next Profiles in Courage.

The worst nightmare of the left wing may be happening. Who knows, the vote could outrun the cheating.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Work hard; save your money.
Posted By: kciH Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Her sister would have a catchier slogan...
Posted By: DMc Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Is Piglosi her stock broker?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO!!
Posted By: LFC Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

Need one for her father too....he was in on the 9/11 attack.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

aWW AS LONG AS it was the DemocRats money, I'm good with that...

but that train is about to jump off the tracks...

She's my write in Candidate for Sewer Commissioner her in my town.... this fall....

Kept writing in Hitlery, but she never came to take the position....
Posted By: smokepole Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Responding to the title of the thread, don't count her out. No way she could get the R nomination but the D's would fall all over her as "the one who stood up to Trump," that's powerful medicine. And they know they can't run the VP so another woman has to be at the top of their wish list. Who better than the anti-Trump? She was gonna lose without the J6 hearings, maybe that theater was all part of the D plan.

Losing in Wyoming doesn't make a big difference on the national scale.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I doubt she will take any votes from the candidate that I want to win...................

Let her run....
Posted By: Raeford Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Responding to the title of the thread, don't count her out. No way she could get the R nomination but the D's would fall all over her as "the one who stood up to Trump," that's powerful medicine. And they know they can't run the VP so another woman has to be at the top of their wish list. Who better than the anti-Trump? She was gonna lose without the J6 hearings, maybe that theater was all part of the D plan.

To Her[Liz] and many others there is only one thing that matters currently.
We all know what THAT ONE THING is.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by Muffin
I doubt she will take any votes from the candidate that I want to win...................

Let her run....

You're right. No democrat will. So how do they get as many voters to the polls as possible?

The anti-Trump.
Posted By: Northman Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
I hope she runs... so she could split the Republican party in two... Those that believe in the party, and those that believe in the Golden Calf..
Posted By: Raeford Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by smokepole

To Her[Liz] and many others there is only one thing that matters currently.
We all know what THAT ONE THING is.

Originally Posted by Northman
I hope she runs... so she could split the Republican party in two... Those that believe in the party, and those that believe in the Golden Calf..

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT ONE THING IS^^^^
Posted By: Teal Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22

She couldn't even do that in WY - not even 1/3 of the votes cast in the R Primary. So "splitting it in 1/2" is never going to happen.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
If she runs....

Al B. Bach
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22

Fuqk you, cum guzzler
Posted By: Tminc Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Hopefully she will turn out like Abe Lincoln did.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
She must want to be a serial loser.
Posted By: centershot Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Wyoming X 50. Go away Liz.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by Teal

She couldn't even do that in WY - not even 1/3 of the votes cast in the R Primary. So "splitting it in 1/2" is never going to happen.

Let the retard enjoy his wet dream. lol
Posted By: add Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Anyone know how she made _$6M a year for six consecutive years while serving in congress? she is now worth more than $36M.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Anyone know how she made _$6M a year for six consecutive years while serving in congress? she is now worth more than $36M.

In cattle futures ... like Hillary. wink

L.W.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

In cattle futures ... like Hillary. wink

L.W.

Yep. Both should be in GITMO.

Always good to see a Deep State Swamp Critter bite the dust.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22

Certainly had nothing to do with Cheniere Energy and LNG.

Certainly not.
Posted By: JB in SC Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
Unfortunately she has plenty of money, plus the deep state “republicans” hate Trump.

No democrat would vote for her in a general election, only so called “moderate” republicans and mindless independents. Just enough to siphon off votes from the Republican nominee.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Liz for Pres! - 08/17/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]lunch wilmington nc
© 24hourcampfire