Home
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen...-caliber-rosary-are-you-packing-n1621352

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Funny how Satan always tells us what he fears.

ETA: I have what I believe to be a pretty high-caliber rosary - the rosary my Dad carried for over 500 days in battle. He ended up being 1 of 2 guys in his company that wasn't killed, wounded, or captured.
Probably only a matter of time until the rulers begin to push for rosary control measures. Why not? they already hate all Christians in general.
just another chapter in America's war on Christianity.
Half the country needs to be in an insane asylum.
The bitter, clinging to their guns and their religion.

Obama.
Villifying anything they don't agree with has become the babble battle cry of the liberal, left wing naysayers and fear mongers. If there weren't so many idiots and mentally defective people willing to listen to their hogwash it would be funny- but it's not. At some point people are going to get pretty pissed off about these little self proclaimed bloggers, "journalists", and prognosticators and some serious crap is going to hit the fan in this country. People who are patient aren't necessarily harmless- they usually wait until they have been pushed beyond their self imposed limits and then they explode in a rage ... it will be glorious to see when it happens- at least to those of us on this side of the equation... not so much for the morons who don't know when to stop pushing those buttons...
I don't pack a small caliber Rosary. I pack an Icon with a wallop.

Carry a St Michael Icon and slay any beast, even Jormungand.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Damn I better warn my mom, she has quite a few rosaries, including one personally blessed by Pope John Paul II.
Originally Posted by marktheshark
one personally blessed by Pope John Paul II.

OMG! shocked

That's almost Naziesque. eek
Daniel Panneton is a public historian, writer, and anti-hate researcher based in Toronto, Canada.

The Canadian writer serves as Online Hate Research and Education Project Manager at the Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre in Toronto. He is a regular contributor to The Atlantic
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Maybe I better get a new one?

Or ask Sis if she has one of Mom's?
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Probably only a matter of time until the rulers begin to push for rosary control measures.

I reckon a motivated individual could garrote/strangle a communist with one. ....might have to double it up or something.
I Tim 2:15-16..
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time.
I'll bet that guy, Daniel Panneton, is frightened silly by the sight of the Gadsden Flag, along with rosaries. Seeing them together would probably give him a coronary. wink

L.W.
My rosery says Glock on the side.

kwg
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I don't pack a small caliber Rosary. I pack an Icon with a wallop.

Carry a St Michael Icon and slay any beast, even Jormungand.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I'm not Catholic, but that'd be my favorite Saint if I was!
© 24hourcampfire