Home
For example, "Cricket Flour."

The US may be the only nation on the planet where we don't voluntarily eat some kind of insects. That doesn't make us superior, just odd. (We actually eat more insects and insect parts than we realize; they're in lots of things accidentally or not.)
Just a heads up on bugs in food… it’s not earth shattering or new news…
Who the fugg is this fugging guy?

No mas.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Just a heads upMas.
bugs in food… it’s not earth shattering or new news…

Coating on apples and candies.
They got grasshoppers on a stick shoved right up their little grasshopper butt you can dip in the chocolate wonderfall at Golden Corral now.

Somewhat better than Raisinettes actually...

👍👍👍
sounds-like-tinfoil-hat- stuff-ta-me

smile when a "certain type" thinks there are too many people on the planet, they have full intentions of working on who they see as a problem.

It would be super easy to curb the population
Bugs or parts of bugs, rats, mice etc. is a virtual guarantee if you eat just about any processed food…if you’d ever worked in a food processing plant you’d know.
Campbells soups are mmmm mmm good…
Originally Posted by renegade50
They got grasshoppers on a stick shoved right up their little grasshopper butt you can dip in the chocolate wonderfall at Golden Corral now.

👍👍👍
The little groid kids love em too.
Banquet chicken dinners are no prize, either. My brother worked at a Banquet plant for one day, quit, and never ate another TV dinner, ever.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The US may be the only nation on the planet where we don't voluntarily eat some kind of insects. That doesn't make us superior, just odd. (We actually eat more insects and insect parts than we realize; they're in lots of things accidentally or not.)

lobsters= "Sea Roaches" smile
The FDA allows an "average" 30 insect fragments per 100 grams in many foods including peanut butter.

You've been eating bugs and a lot worse all your life, you just didn't know it. Knowledge can be a scary thing for some.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/health/insect-rodent-filth-in-food-wellness/index.html
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That's true.
Had no idea we had so many Klaus Schwab fanboys at the Fire. Enjoy your bugs, I guess.
Yep, the average person eats a quart of bugs every year. Corn, flour, etc. it all adds up. The Goshute indians died consisted of grasshoppers. Kept em alive in the barren Great Basin.
well .as long as it is rolled in flour and fried .anything will taste good
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Banquet chicken dinners are no prize, either. My brother worked at a Banquet plant for one day, quit, and never ate another TV dinner, ever.

A guy I worked with Offshore drilling rig, Bob, worked in a Hotdog producing plant in New York state somewhere. I've seen him walk down the steam-line in the Galley/dining area, see hotdogs warming in the oily water immediately gag and lose his appetite.

He told us of the hotdog operation, how he had seen some type of wheeled machine , a little tractor get stuck in the huge pile of ground up meat. Said they'd go in, in rubber boots and such and shovel the meat out of the way and get it unstuck. The machine was never cleaned.

Also machinery break-downs, men in there wading around for hours, paying no attention to walking in and out of the meat. Even coming in from outside and wading right into the squashed ground up meat.
Pieces of Hide getting hung up in a coarse screen, hide would have to be pulled out and thrown away.
smile
I'm not interested in eating insects..but if some get in the normal food supply, I'm thinkin' that is a lot better than the poisons that might be applied to the food to keep the bugs out? I probably eat a lot of wormy apples for instance, seems better than the flawless Johnson's Waxed apples at the store to me.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That's true.

What does that make crawdads then?
That first dude on the video saying something about chitins causing glyoblastoma? Yet the study title there shows "chitinase 3-like-1" as being studied. As I recall from HS Biology, anything with an "ase" on the end is an enzyme. So, maybe it's not the chitin that's the issue, but one of the enzymes responsible for breaking it down?

And, if chitin is such a bad thing, why are they looking at it as something that works against human cancer cells?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26013739/

And, have they studied the predominance of those glyoblastomas in certain populations that include a high proportion of insect protein in their diets?

Maybe it's like so many other things in life...........................too much of a good thing will kill you?
Originally Posted by Raeford

That's true.

Fleas?
As the old saying goes, "I'll eat anything that won't eat me." grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Had no idea we had so many Klaus Schwab fanboys at the Fire. Enjoy your bugs, I guess.

Just trying to educate you to the facts… but if you want to keep thinking that somebody’s “slipping” bugs in the food, that’s your right.
Snatch or hatch..... decisions, decisions....
Originally Posted by Raeford

That's true.

Mud bugs.

There was a time when lobsters were so plentiful that they were considered food only for poor folks and prisoners.

The last frozen tails I ordered I paid $38 per 6oz tail. Ain't prison food any more.
In before beaver anal glands.
I do know there's extra "protein" in Ketchup/Catsup
Trace amounts of insect accidentally finding its way into your food supply, despite measures to prevent it, is a completely different issue from the movement driven by the globalist elites which is attempting to transition the peasantry into accepting insect protein as a replacement for meat. I guarantee that they are not intending, themselves, to make that transition.
Originally Posted by rem shooter

BS!

You have to egg-dip them first. smirk

You'll never make Executive Chef.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by rem shooter

BS!

You have to egg-dip them first. smirk

You'll never make Executive Chef.
Not to mention the proper herb and spice blend that must be added.

Eleven was the number I think the Colonel used, and his chicken was WAY famous.
I had read a while back that up to 4% (of total volume) of cockroach grindings was the acceptable allowable amount in chocolate .
Why they want you to eat bugs.

Same as why they want you to eat margarine, canola oil and take the jabs, Remdisivir, .....

https://twitter.com/trish_ni/status/1559084663007756289?s=10
Trace amounts of insect accidentally finding its way into your food supply, despite measures to prevent it, is a completely different issue from the movement driven by the globalist elites which is attempting to transition the peasantry into accepting insect protein as a replacement for meat. I guarantee that they are not intending, themselves, to make that transition.

I'm remembering the murder at the beginning of Soylent Green.

👍👍👍

If someone were to walk up and dip their half eaten pork chop would it turn any heads?
Originally Posted by mathman

👍👍👍

If someone were to walk up and dip their half eaten pork chop would it turn any heads?
Dude.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mathman

👍👍👍

Dude.

Just checking.

That would be a heck of a big roach. I call shrimp river roaches to aggravate some people.
I’m wondering where THEY are procuring these bugs THEY are slipping us and how much these bug wranglers are getting per pound? Does the USDA have a grading system??? Do they get more for larvae or fully grown??? Free range or pen fed??? Once dead, is there an aging process???

Hahaha

What about the dreamboat size Banquet Salisbury Steak ?

Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

Do they make carrot cake by chance?? lol
Look, protein is protein. Whether you eat beef, chicken. venison, bison, soybean, or cricket - it is YOUR choice.
People eat frogs, snakes, fish eggs, bird nest puke, chicken feet, hog guts and all sorts of other slimy and disgusting stuff, why turn up a nose at some bugs.
I was in Walgreens getting a photo. While waiting I noticed a kiosk full of either plant or bug based jerky. Forgot which one. WTF?
Did I accidentally sign into the Democrat Underground??
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hahaha

What about the dreamboat size Banquet Salisbury Steak ?

Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

Do they make carrot cake by chance?? lol

We quit buying the boxes of frozen, fried chicken when a chunk of frozen breading fell off one time....revealing some frozen maggots.

I guess we shoulda been more open minded.

And no....we didnt take it back for a refund.
I know one thing for absolutely certain. The wannabe tyrants at the WEF, discuss these rules and plans for us "unter menschen" while dining on Wagyu Beef and pheasant. They will never "EET ZEE BOOOGS"
i did not crawl my way to the top of the food chain to eat bugs
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
People eat frogs, snakes, fish eggs, bird nest puke, chicken feet, hog guts and all sorts of other slimy and disgusting stuff, why turn up a nose at some bugs.

Some stupid fuggers even eat ass… they say it’s got a coppery taste…face the facts….we’re omnivores…

So you found a video on the internet.

Show me a label that I recognize that shows any evidence of insects, or parts thereof being used as an intentional ingredient?
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/how-insects-positively-impact-climate-change/
© 24hourcampfire