Home
Who amongst us at the Fire wouldn't have already started mentally preparing to draw and adjust position as soon as this "teen" started walking behind him, let alone keep an eagle eye on him and his pals?

Mr TRH, I believe you are advocating on behalf of racial profiling!
Could definitely be problems at the Pump with people.
Guy in the video talks about how to avoid this ,I personally would not see anything wrong when filling up to just get in the vehicle and roll the windows up if they are down and lock the vehicle.
A similar situation happened to me near Atlanta several years ago. Late night, two guys tried to tag team me while I was pumping gas. I saw what was developing, backed up against the side of the car, and put my right hand on my IWB carry piece. Left hand on the gas nozzle, and warned the panhandler to back off. His buddy was out of sight, probably pulling a sneak like the one in the video. A gas nozzle is an effective weapon if you happen to be unarmed- - - -hose the guy down, and/or beat the snot out of him with the nozzle.
^^^Never happened. ^^^
Always, always head on a swivel and weapon accessible.
This one time, at gas pump camp, .... grin
Yes, if you didn't have a gun, you could squirt 2 quarts of gasoline right on the chest of the first ni8gr, that would give him something to think about.
I saw a video of a guy spraying down a would be assailant with gas from a pump.

all you need is a lighter at that point.

I'd prefer to just not get gas in an area where hoodrats congregate.

Bought gas in a little town in Mississippi last year not knowing any better. I didn't fill up the tank once I realized who was around me.
Originally Posted by Remsen

HATE CRIME! lol
Originally Posted by jorgeI

life in the diverse south. no thanks
Originally Posted by ribka

As opposed to what, Washington State or the People's Republic of Oregon? no thanks...
Wolf vs sheep - it unfolds in nature every minute of every day.

As opposed to what, Washington State or the People's Republic of Oregon? no thanks...

Idaho. Ive lived in Georgia and New Orleans and Houston. Ill stay up north

Idaho. Ive lived in Georgia and New Orleans and Houston. Ill stay up north

Noted and agreed Idaho. Frankly, I never considered Idaho as PNW but I do now.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
A similar situation happened to me near Atlanta several years ago. Late night, two guys tried to tag team me while I was pumping gas. I saw what was developing, backed up against the side of the car, and put my right hand on my IWB carry piece. Left hand on the gas nozzle, and warned the panhandler to back off. His buddy was out of sight, probably pulling a sneak like the one in the video. A gas nozzle is an effective weapon if you happen to be unarmed- - - -hose the guy down, and/or beat the snot out of him with the nozzle.

BULL SCHIT!
It's a nissan car - they were doing him a favor before his CVT crapped out on him.

That said - were we allowed to simply shoot and let lay - a lot of this would stop.

Beats the hell out of Oregon where you have to let the panhandlers pump your gas and tip them for doing so.
Not a hard call when those in the video perpetrating the crime represent precisely the category that's responsible for a gigantic percentage of violent crime, particularly cross racial violent crime. You'd be an idiot not to take note of that and behave accordingly.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Remember when the media was saying blacks wearing hoodies was racial profiling. Black criminals almost always wear a black hoodie but we're not suppose to recognize that fact.

Victim 100% looks like a victim, any robber would pick him out as easy pickins push-over softy.

Police are readily identified by their uniforms. Firefighters are readily identified by their uniforms. Mail carriers are readily identified by their uniforms.

Now, when I'm watching for thugs I'm keeping an eye out for someone in a Savile Row suit, right?
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Remember when the media was saying blacks wearing hoodies was racial profiling. Black criminals almost always wear a black hoodie but we're not suppose to recognize that fact.

Victim 100% looks like a victim, any robber would pick him out as easy pickins push-over softy.

Police are readily identified by their uniforms. Firefighters are readily identified by their uniforms. Mail carriers are readily identified by their uniforms.

Now, when I'm watching for thugs I'm keeping an eye out for someone in a Savile Row suit, right?

F ugk!!!
I thought it was houndstooth? crazy crazy
This white guy has victim written all over him. Prob voted for Biden and forgot his mask.

And no surprise NBN…

Can't pump your gas in the PRO. Touche'
Originally Posted by Steve

Pump your own gas or get stabbed by 3 utes in hoodies over a Nissan and 11 bucks worth of change in the center console? Yeah - definitely worse pumping gas. Course there are places to live where neither is an issue.
Originally Posted by Fullfan
This white guy has victim written all over him. Prob voted for Biden and forgot his mask.

And no surprise NBN…
My first thought, other thought spray those [bleep] down
Happens alla time in Salmon Idaho.
Justified was such a good series. I mean - it's a little campy but still - good entertainment for entertainment's sake. I like it better than Longmire.
Configure your life in a manner that allows you to interact with those of your own culture.

I seriously doubt if Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young meant what I do when they wrote and performed "Teach Your Children Well".

But it's not the 60s anymore. It's 2022,..and you need to teach your children that there's people in powerful positions who are calling for the hatred of Caucasians.

Get with your own. You're hated by those outside of them.
Even when pumping gas you have to maintain situational awareness. I'm glad my Toyota Tacoma has an extra bit of anti-theft protection in the event of something like that occurring. It's called a 5 speed manual transmission and over 98% of the punk criminals of today have no clue on its operation.

And so what if it is? I'm entitled to my opinion - right, wrong or indifferent.
When pumping gas, I pump with my left hand and my right hand is in my front pocket holding a Beretta Nano and my head is constantly scanning the area around me.
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
When pumping gas, I pump with my left hand and my right hand is in my front pocket holding a Beretta Nano and my head is constantly scanning the area around me.
I'm similarly vigilant while pumping gas. I'm aware of my surroundings, and the position of my firearm. I also alter my position in relation to the hose based on the looks of who's around me, and their relative position. That hose being between you and an attacker would buy you some extra time.
This! > 5 speed manual transmission and over 98% of the punk criminals of today have no clue on its operation.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
This! > 5 speed manual transmission and over 98% of the punk criminals of today have no clue on its operation.
I've always preferred stick shifts, too. I learned the clutch on my mini bike as a kid, and the transition to cars was easy. It's an added benefit that few know how to operate them.
I do my very best to not live in nor visit areas where sheit like this goes on as a norm.

Just how we roll here in Appalachia.
After 30 years in corrections I take situational awareness and observation to an extreme.
Originally Posted by 257Bob

Problem is they don't know that before they try to take you down.
Y'all live in some danger zones. I live in Marshall NC. In 25 years there has never been a carjacking at a gas station.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Y'all live in some danger zones. I live in Marshall NC. In 25 years there has never been a carjacking at a gas station.
Yeah, so we shouldn't be concerned, right?

I bet i know why

[Linked Image from pic8.co]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Not what I said. Looks like you should be concerned.
Elahrairah that demographic tells the whole story. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single negr.
Elahrairah that demographic tells the whole story. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single negr.

But wait, you can't use that as a factor in any such analysis. Right?
Two brothers in a single day would be considered a gang event in this community. Three would be a mob. I'm probably in one of the whitest counties in the country. Right at 1.1% out of a population of 7,500 distributed across 10,000+ square miles. Sightings are extremely rare even in our local grocery store.

I agree Simon.....backwoods Appalachia ain't really so bad!
Originally Posted by ar15a292f

Why do you live there then? Serious question.
Sounds like it’s time to get the fugk out.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Two brothers in a single day would be considered a gang event in this community. Three would be a mob. I'm probably in one of the whitest counties in the country. Right at 1.1% out of a population of 7,500 distributed across 10,000+ square miles. Sightings are extremely rare even in our local grocery store.

For grins I looked up my area.

Per data - grand total of 19 people in my county born outside of the US. 4 total considered African American at .14%

He is, and it works.
Yes, if you didn't have a gun, you could squirt 2 quarts of gasoline right on the chest of the first ni8gr, that would give him something to think about.

In his Face
It’s not bad at all here but 20 minutes down the road in Saginaw it’s a whole different story and demographic. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The young, white boy, has learned today’s lesson. When around blacks, never relax! They should teach this in kindergarten.
“Around blacks, don’t relax” should be taught by every White parent at the earliest age they believe their child can understand it.
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
The young, white boy, has learned today’s lesson. When around blacks, never relax! They should teach this in kindergarten.

Beat me to it.
Originally Posted by Steve

Pump your own gas, pay after in the scenic metropolis of French Glen.

The pumps were straight out of the 80’s. Complete and utter anachronisms.
A large breed dog with a bit of an attitude rides in the cargo bay of my suv.......I always have the rear window down at the pump for her to socialize..... ..sometimes I think she growls just to breathe....

I find most folks will maintain a safe distance......
Spray them with gas then shoot them point blank and get a twofer
Originally Posted by Teal

Per data - grand total of 19 people in my county born outside of the US. 4 total considered African American at .14%
Same where our cabin is and where we’re moving as soon as it’s feasible.

“The 5 largest ethnic groups in Highland County, VA are White (Non-Hispanic) (99.3%), Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (0.544%), American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0.136%), White (Hispanic) (0%), and Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (0%).”

That comes to 11 non whites, I’ve never seen one in all the years I’ve been going back there but who knows. Probably some Elizabeth Warren types claiming minority status.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

At $4.50/gal a spray of gas is more than they’re worth. Beaten to death with a ball bat would be the most cost effective way.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Teal

Same where our cabin is and where we’re moving as soon as it’s feasible.

“The 5 largest ethnic groups in Highland County, VA are White (Non-Hispanic) (99.3%), Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (0.544%), American Indian & Alaska Native (Non-Hispanic) (0.136%), White (Hispanic) (0%), and Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (0%).”

That comes to 11 non whites, I’ve never seen one in all the years I’ve been going back there but who knows. Probably some Elizabeth Warren types claiming minority status.

That's in the Shenandoah Valley! I hope you like to visit Civil War sites. Winchester, Front Royal.
I'm not a smoker but I always light one up while pumping gas in case I have to torch a jigaboo.

You mean Chicago, Detroit, Brooklyn and the Bronx.

We rarely have that kinda problem down here .... we actually get along down here except in some the larger cities and you avoid those like north Memphis, most of Atlanta, parts of Bham, etc.

It's a shame that you're such a anti Southerner bigot.

You've been watching too much TV plus you live in a state where there is less that 1% black population because of the racist anti-african climate.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I agree Simon.....backwoods Appalachia ain't really so bad!

But there is the problem population. Wiggers. Born sorry, raised sorry, spread sorry, die sorry. Meth and opioids their Lord. Thieving low life criminals from extended families that settled the country, did honest work and were proud people. Thank God they’re in the minority.

And why are there so many blacks in the South and so many antifa in the PNW?

We got first choice.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm not a smoker but I always light one up while pumping gas in case I have to torch a jigaboo.

I like your thinking
Negroes doing what Negroes do. Too bad the White dude wasn't packing an UZI and got those three off the street for good.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by shootem

And why are there so many blacks in the South and so many antifa in the PNW?

We got first choice.

Hahahah!

Touche!
I’m in WV…where I’m at you won’t find 3 brothas together.
Plenty of toothless methhead tweekers in rural PNW. They generally don’t mess with folks because around here most are packing.

I'd call it "situational awareness."
Originally Posted by hanco

Jayyysus Christ

Die

Die

Die
Those who do not live among them will never understand.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
“Around blacks, don’t relax” should be taught by every White parent at the earliest age they believe their child can understand it.

The absolute damn truth right there....especially if there is more than one congregated in the same vicinity!!
Originally Posted by Lslite

Yep.

Living in an area where there are few or no negroes is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. The curse is that you don't see T.N.B. every day, and you start thinking that all Pieces Of Color must think and act just like you do, and all black famblies are just like the Huxtables.......

Even Heathcliffe turned out to be a rapist.

Ain't that the truth. The county I live in has about a 24% Negro population, so there has never been a shortage of them here. But, at one time I really didn't worry too much about being the victim of a violent crime committed by a Black person. However, there has been a huge increase in the violent crimes that they commit, especially against Whites. At one time, the biggest concern we had was Blacks stealing something, but now you'd better keep your eyes open anytime you're around them, and be armed at all times.

You’re not a smoker, but carry smokes to light up at the pumps? Ya, right.
Originally Posted by steve4102
It would have been great if one of them in the van popped off a round (that missed its target) detonating the fuel they were all drenched in.
Groids???

Jeebus that one needs an ending and he'd get it if he messed with me, my wife, or our child. He'd get it over and over and over.
Originally Posted by steve4102

He took my advice! I said 2 quarts, he used 2 gallons.
Diesel is not nearly as flammable as gas. Had he hosed them down with gasoline I bet they would have wound up like Ann Heche.
Everyday that goes by the negros are acting more like [bleep]. We have a lot invested here, but the more we travel the more I want to move away from the negros.
I don't recall as much trouble a few years back, but 8 years of Obama really stirred them up. My last few years at work I dealt with constant turmoil and trouble from the black folks at work.Before Obama we got along just fine and worked well together.
Pay attention. Joe is bussing them to a neighborhood near you. They just want a better life.
People go around with their heads down stuck in their phones, so I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
Living in Western Colorado ain’t so bad afterall…
A similar thing happened to me at a gas station in Huntsville, Alabama years ago. My wife and two small kids in the car and I was pumping gas. Six or eight of them, I didn’t take time to count walking toward me from all directions. I knew I couldn’t get them all, but thankfully, when I pulled the revolver from my pocket, they didn’t know where I intended to start, and decided they had better things to do.

It sucks we live in tat kind of world. We were down there visiting my wife’s uncle. I didn’t know any better than to stop and fill up. Won’t happen again.
Magnum P.I.'s buddy will call BULLSCHEIDT on that story in about 3- - - -2- - - - -1- - - - -!

I live close to Huntsville. There's some parts of town where it's difficult to carry enough ammo to feel relatively safe!
I don't trust hoodies. I wear them sometimes myself, but if encounter some random stranger with a hoodie pulled way over their face I perk up. Perfect way to hide your face, your hands and your weapon.
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods. I used to work on the edge of one of those neighborhoods.

I visited a BP station on the edge of the war zone at least once a month. Let me tell you, the video brought back less than fond memories. It was a busy station.

I always stood with my back to the car as I was filling, and then regularly checked my Six. I put an eyeball on everyone in the lot.

1) It helped that I generally drove a 2004 Coup D'Ville. That right there got me a ton of respect.
2) I was always friendly and courteous. I never gave anyone the stinkeye.
3) Being an old fart in the African American community gives one a certain amount of respect. They figure if you lasted that long, you must have earned it.
4) My head was on a swivel. I never showed a lack of attention.
5) I only went in at lunch or late afternoon-- never when it was dark.

. . . and I never had trouble.

I still never drove into the lot with less than a Ruger LCR in 357 Mag. Usually, I had my Ruger p95.
Mercury grande Marques load pulled up next to me on Weber rd with 4 in it. yesterday all I hear is heyyyy Rogerrrrr what's going on, hey I got a new number, it was Polk my hood n-gga that's worked for me on occasion. He's 100 percent n-gga, but he's good with meand a good worker.

Were you filling up a Winston Cup car for Darryl Waltrip, on your way to your professors job at UGA, or training Willie Nelson to play in juke joints?

You're so full of sheit.
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah

I bet i know why

[Linked Image from pic8.co]

Wow.

Here the average income is $10k lower.
And the white population is 6% higher.

Fair trade?
Our local blacks cause no problems except DUIs.

Richard Pryor comes to mind!
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Richard Pryor comes to mind!

Just call it making a contribution to the Ignited Negro College Fund.
Originally Posted by shaman
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods.

I have 2 projects going with houses right now, one in Cincinnati and one in Philadelphia.

The Cincy project is on the edge of gentrification spilling out around the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Lots of darkies but they generally just wander around drunk or high and don't make huge pains of themselves. They steal of course, but that is pretty easy to thwart. Still quite a few public dole apartments around but I am thinking they'll be cleared out by the time I sell these things.

The Philly neighborhood is close to Kensington and is a different experience. Highly diverse in that there is a good mix of different mud races and white trash. The drug situation is a full on dumpster fire. Open use all over, open prostitution, trash all over the place, cops generally won't even respond to calls there. Violence all day every day.
'Thinking I might be a bit ahead of the wave on this one but we will see.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Were you filling up a Winston Cup car for Darryl Waltrip, on your way to your professors job at UGA, or training Willie Nelson to play in juke joints?

Doing colonoscopies on internet trolls, with a Louisville Slugger wrapped in sandpaper.
As to being aware of surrounding goings on. About half the folks I see out for walks are so head phoned up they'd not notice a fire truck with lights and sirens coming from the side or rear.

SIS

Salmon Idaho Syndrome
Originally Posted by mirage243

Doing colonoscopies on internet trolls, with a Louisville Slugger wrapped in sandpaper.

Ummm ok, whatever you say.
We need to put an end to the punk hoodie chit..who made hoodies so cool.
Originally Posted by ronwethington

because you can cover up your face and not be identified when you commit a serious crime.

because you can cover up your face and not be identified when you commit a serious crime.

We need to end whatever it is in society that decided ghetto thug culture
was the thing to emulate.

I don't understand it.
Young boys want to be imprisoned or killed?
Young girls want to be whored out or broke ass baby mommas?

I remember when the "Thing" in black culture was dressing in high dollar
suits and driving a Cadillac. Because that's what successful businessmen did.

Now, rich white kids dress in sloppy assed leisure clothes.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I don't understand it.

Isn’t that the damned truth. A wigger trumps a n I g g e r, all dayyyy looong in disgustitude. Up in my parts, you’ll find more of the former than the latter.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I don't understand it.

The thing is, the old “racist” White preachers, back in the 50’s, SAID this was going to happen. They said the rock music and the emulation of “Black culture”, and integration, would lead to the breakdown of society.

Everybody blew it off as the talk of “angry racists”. Maybe it was, but it doesn’t necessarily mean they weren’t right....

Instead of “elevating” the American culture, we’ve lowered the culture of both Blacks AND Whites/etc..
Originally Posted by bluefish

Jeebus that one needs an ending and he'd get it if he messed with me, my wife, or our child. He'd get it over and over and over.
Happy ending? Gross
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a

You’re not a smoker, but carry smokes to light up at the pumps? Ya, right.

OH ya!

I think everyone should smoke while pumping gas.

It's for your safety!
In California it would take two hands to spray gasoline on someone. Vapor emissions regulations requires a depressed vapor collection hood to pump gas out the nozzle.

Plan B- whip out a gun
Another example.

My GF stands at the pump with my P365 in hand when she pumps gas. If possible, I take it to the pump to fill it up. One of the downfalls of driving a very desired car. Only had one homie push his luck so far. Said he was just checking the car out and I told him to check it out from over there.

It is one thing to let a normal looking person close to it but when you reek of trouble, get the F$^k away from me.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My GF stands at the pump with my P365 in hand when she pumps gas. If possible, I take it to the pump to fill it up. One of the downfalls of driving a very desired car. Only had one homie push his luck so far. Said he was just checking the car out and I told him to check it out from over there.

It is one thing to let a normal looking person close to it but when you reek of trouble, get the F$^k away from me.

Chesapeake, Va. That's the home town of Mike Vick, isn't it?
Fine young man.
He wouldn't steal your Porsche at a gas station, but he might drown your dog in a 5-gallon bucket of water.
Originally Posted by KSMITH

Chesapeake, Va. That's the home town of Mike Vick, isn't it?
Fine young man.
He wouldn't steal your Porsche at a gas station, but he might drown your dog in a 5-gallon bucket of water.
His brother Marcus is the one more known around here. Was a regular customer with the police until he moved or whatever. There was a video online of 2 cops approaching him in McDonalds and he tried the old skedaddle and tripped during the foot chase.

The car is a Demon, she has 2 of them. Fun car to drive but it draws too much attention and it is getting pretty bad down here as I suppose it is in most places. I lived in McKees Rock, PA for awhile so I am not totally ignorant when it comes to dealing with schitbirds.
People also ask
How much does a Demon car cost?
Image result for demon car
$84,995

Good God! Your girlfriend must be a neurosurgeon.

Y'all need to move 600 miles up here to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single nig-roe. At that, it will be a married african couple from Charleston, tourists up here to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, they will be in line at the grocery store in Marshall, with some chips and a six pack of beer, and they are looking all around, and they look nervous.

No, all we got here is a bunch of Scottish and Irish, we only get an occasional ginseng thief, and a few meth heads, no carjackings.
When I see anybody wearing a hoodie in warm weather I keep an eye on them. The guy pumping gas in this video should have turned to face the first guy (with his hand on his pistol if he had one) so he couldn't get behind him.
People also ask
How much does a Demon car cost?
Image result for demon car
$84,995

Good God! Your girlfriend must be a neurosurgeon.

Y'all need to move 600 miles up here to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I will go 3 or 4 months without seeing a single nig-roe. At that, it will be a married african couple from Charleston, tourists up here to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, they will be in line at the grocery store in Marshall, with some chips and a six pack of beer, and they are looking all around, and they look nervous.

No, all we got here is a bunch of Scottish and Irish, we only get an occasional ginseng thief, and a few meth heads, no carjackings.
We have been planning to move out of here soon. Been looking in my hometown in PA, WV and we are taking a trip down to the Bryson City area in the Smokey Mountains. WV and PA are attractive with all the places with free natural gas and land is cheap. We are going to keep on looking until we find a spot.

My girlfriend doesn't even have a job. I work from home so we are pretty much together 24/7.
Originally Posted by shaman
Currently Cincinnati has a higher per-capita homicide rate than Chicago due to a couple of warzone neighborhoods. I used to work on the edge of one of those neighborhoods.

I visited a BP station on the edge of the war zone at least once a month. Let me tell you, the video brought back less than fond memories. It was a busy station.

I always stood with my back to the car as I was filling, and then regularly checked my Six. I put an eyeball on everyone in the lot.

1) It helped that I generally drove a 2004 Coup D'Ville. That right there got me a ton of respect.
2) I was always friendly and courteous. I never gave anyone the stinkeye.
3) Being an old fart in the African American community gives one a certain amount of respect. They figure if you lasted that long, you must have earned it.
4) My head was on a swivel. I never showed a lack of attention.
5) I only went in at lunch or late afternoon-- never when it was dark.

. . . and I never had trouble.

I still never drove into the lot with less than a Ruger LCR in 357 Mag. Usually, I had my Ruger p95.

How do you like your Ruger P95?

Been kind of interested in getting one.
My hood n-gga polk's moma got 4 million in a lawsuit from a bad accident years ago, she still lives in a run-down house in Molina " the hood" here. She has all that money in the bank and hardly uses it. Walks to the store to buy her smokes and beer.
My hood n-gga polk's moma got 4 million in a lawsuit from a bad accident years ago, she still lives in a run-down house in Molina " the hood" here. She has all that money in the bank and hardly uses it. Walks to the store to buy her smokes and beer.

Better go hit that schidt, Roger!

Better go hit that schidt, Roger!
Today!

Fuggin A
© 24hourcampfire