Home
I remember the posts about her death, but had no idea it was from a car accident. She sure seemed energetic as they placed her in the ambulance, so it's surprising that she succumbed to her injuries from that crash.
I don’t like that
Cocaine
https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/11/anne...aine-fentanyl-car-crash-house-condition/

https://www.thewrap.com/anne-heche-didnt-seem-impaired-venice-salon-owner-crash/
From that it looks like her cocaine had been laced with fentanyl. That's apparently a problem, lately, since fentanyl is much cheaper, so makes it seem like you bought more cocaine.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
From that it looks like her cocaine had been laced with fentanyl. That's apparently a problem, lately, since fentanyl is much cheaper, so makes it seem like you bought more cocaine.
Cocaine and fentanyl are basically opposites.
Originally Posted by 700LH

called a speedball, folks take this on purpose, its killed a ton of'em.
Burn victims usually die from severe trauma to their system and going into shock and secondary results of being severely dehydrated after severe burns. They usually die from shock if the burn is severe enough or covers more than about 60% of their bodies

In this case, I believe the drugs were acting overtime and overriding her body's reaction to the burns and other injuries, but the end result was pretty inevitable after being in the burning car for that amount of time IMO. I spent a week in a burn center and there were patients from a 4 year old that crawled up on a counter and over a gas burner and set his clothes on fire, to a guy who fell asleep while drunk and dropped a cigarette butt on his couch and set himself on fire. The drunk guy cried and screamed for several days before he died. The 4 year old was treatable but will have terrible scars the rest of his life. The others in the ward were a mix of different injuries, mine being the most minor. It isn't a pretty place to spend time except for the nurses were extremely well trained and were very good at their jobs.
Sad deal, not many people deserve to go out like that.

I didn’t like Ms.Heche, but wouldn’t wish that on her 😕
I expected that would be the turn out.

Sucks regardless. Rip Anne
Yep bud

Crappy way to go. Period.
We rolled up on a bad one yesterday outside of Sarasota, got there right after they put it out. Foodtruck overturned after tire blew, caught fire, bystanders tried to get them out but the propane tanks starting exploding and there was nothing they could do at that point. Two lost lives. There was literally nothing left but a frame. Couldnt imagine.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/traffic/article264558451.html
Anne Hetche state on a podcast that Ellen Degenerate was a "bitch" and all Degenerate wanted was "piles of cash".

I'll iterate other's responses.RIP Anne.

Do you know who liked Ellen Degenerate?

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Was watching that as it happened.
Looks like they though she was dead as she was covered like a corpse, then suddenly sits up arms flying, freaking out I'd bet.
She lived a sad life and died a horrible death. Even though much was of her own making, she didn't deserve a tortuous death.
It's not uncommon for burn victims to die of infections.
I'd guess it kills the majority who die after surviving a few days.
Every open sore is a receptor for germs, it can takes weeks to
decently heal them until they quit debraiding.
Yup, you burn away the protective epidural layer there isn't much protection under that. Infection is almost immediate. I well remember the debraiding every morning and I only had burns on my hands. Can't imagine what it would be like on the majority of your body... not a nice way to go ....
She reportedly died from a severe anoxic brain injury. Her lungs likely sustained fatal thermal injuries while she was roasting in that car. Even though they got her tubed before her airway swelling woulda made that much more difficult…and put on a ventilator…if her alveoli (where gas exchange takes place) were so damaged that her lungs and her blood couldn’t exchange oxygen and CO2, her brain woulda died from lack of oxygen. It’s likely that after that became apparent, they kept her body alive long enough to harvest whatever they could from it.
The woman was dying. These were reflex actions. I didn't like her, but that is just a terrible way to go.
Rest in peace Anne. You're free fom your demons now.
PJ
Originally Posted by Sheister
Yup, you burn away the protective epidural layer there isn't much protection under that. Infection is almost immediate. I well remember the debraiding every morning and I only had burns on my hands. Can't imagine what it would be like on the majority of your body... not a nice way to go ....
After two fatalities at our plant GM brought this guy in to give us a presentation on safety. He went into great detail describing his stay in a burn center.
Brad Livingston Story
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Sad deal, not many people deserve to go out like that.

I didn’t like Ms.Heche, but wouldn’t wish that on her 😕

I would agree with that. Horrible, horrible way to die. It was preventable but I'd never wish it on anyone.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She lived a sad life and died a horrible death. Even though much was of her own making, she didn't deserve a tortuous death.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. She is dead due to poor decisions she has made most of her adult life. There are millions of people dying in hospitals that didn’t get there because of bad behavior.

Those are the people I have compassion for…
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Deserve has nothing to do with it. She is dead due to poor decisions she has made most of her adult life. There are millions of people dying in hospitals that didn’t get there because of bad behavior.

You ever have any days when you're not an arrogant a s s h o l e ?
I missed the part where she tried to escape.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Quite a few, today is one of them…
I remember the posts about her death, but had no idea it was from a car accident. She sure seemed energetic as they placed her in the ambulance, so it's surprising that she succumbed to her injuries from that crash.
Burns and brain trauma can take some time to set in. That's why anybody middle aged or older needs to take every bump on the head serious. I saw a friend go home after a fender bender, and two hours later, was rushed to the emergency room with a slow brain bleed. In older folks, it's sort of like Shaken Baby Syndrome.

Please explain how he's wrong.

I haven't seen one yet. Plain and simple the man is a dick.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I haven't seen one yet. Plain and simple the man is a dick.

Oh no, you's guys must be mistaken. He thinks he's the second coming of Christ. LOL
Never heard of her
I've heard of her, but seriously WGAF?

Quite a few, today is one of them…

Gotta agree with shrapnel on this. Her death was, in essence, of her own making since she had cocaine in her system. And, I really do not give a rat's arse as to how she died and she would not give the same for me....or for anyone else posting here.....
Naw, she was a head case.

She had an illness. Mental illness. No need to be cold about it because she was Hollywood. She was a human being with mental illness. Her illness allowed her to make bad decisions. Those decisions did her in all because she was a head case.

I hate seeing people suffer (if they have not done harm to me or family).
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

She had an illness. Mental illness. No need to be cold about it because she was Hollywood. She was a human being with mental illness. Her illness allowed her to make bad decisions. Those decisions did her in all because she was a head case.

The Hollywood left is comprised of mental cases... liberalism is a mental disorder and they damn sure are threatening you and your family!!!
Wake the fug up... Shrapnel is dead on...

Wow, really? He said nothing wrong. Watch your step when you get off the pedestal.
cause of death released:

"Anne Heche’s manner of death has been ruled an accident.

The 53-year-old actress died due to inhalation of smoke and thermal injuries, according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner.

A “sternal fracture due to blunt trauma” — often occurring when an accident victim’s chest hits the steering wheel — was another “significant condition” after she crashed her car into a Los Angeles home on Aug. 5."

One weird thing in that video. They had her completely wrapped up in that sheet when they rolled her on the stretcher out to the ambulance, it was wrapped around even her head. I transported thousands of them and we never wrapped a patient up like that.
Interesting

https://twitter.com/earl1943/status/1559773654736666624
Judge not, lest.....?
Does any one think that maybe they faked her death so that they can squeeze her for information on her ex girlfriend Degenerate?

Just a thought
Originally Posted by funshooter
Does any one think that maybe they faked her death so that they can squeeze her for information on her ex girlfriend Degenerate?

Just a thought

No doubt more than a few here.
So what conclusion do you deduce from these facts? She sure seemed lively for someone near death.
She just completed driving lessons from Hillary's School Of Driving.
A local and popular guy in our community had some sort of gasoline torch explode igniting him and his teenage daughter. He took the time to slam dunk her into a stock tank before attempting to extinguish himself. She lost portions of her ears, nose, fingers, and was badly disfigured. She committed suicide about 5 years later. He survived but spent about 18 months in a burn center (Utah I think). One noticed that his arms and torso were either bandaged or compression wrapped for several years thereafter.

A decade plus later and he will freely talk about the incident. One comment was that with 40 years of life behind him, he thought he knew what a 10 was on the pain scale. His original perceptions now rank as about a 2. Also says it's about 2 years before one can move and not be aware of the locales that experienced skin grafts.

If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all. About 3 years back a buddy called him needing help to extract an elk from a local hell hole. He managed to flip a 4-wheeler and broke about half the bones in his body. That was another couple years of recovery. That one got him a nice chopper flight to the regional med center.

On that one, he could back up traffic for three blocks just trying to hobble across a 2-lane street. I was once the lead rig in one of those lines and revved the engine as he made about mid-lane. That stopped him and I got the bird with a smile coming from behind it. Truly a great fellow and respected by all in the community.
Originally Posted by 1minute
A local and popular guy in our community had some sort of gasoline torch explode igniting him and his teenage daughter. He took the time to slam dunk her into a stock tank before attempting to extinguish himself. She lost portions of her ears, nose, fingers, and was badly disfigured. She committed suicide about 5 years later. He survived but spent about 18 months in a burn center (Utah I think). One noticed that his arms and torso were either bandaged or compression wrapped for several years thereafter.

A decade plus later and he will freely talk about the incident. One comment was he thought he knew what a 10 was on the pain scale. Now his original perceptions rank as about a 2. Also says it's about 2 years before one can move and not be aware of the locales that experienced skin grafts.

If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all. About 3 years back a friend called him needing help to extract an elk from a local hell hole. He managed to flip a 4-wheeler and broke about half the bones in his body. That was another couple years of recovery. On that one, he could back up traffic for three blocks just trying to hobble across a 2-lane street.

I had a Neighbor that was blown up in a Matich Asphalt plant. He was in his early 30s when it happened.
80% body burn and it fractured his back
they plastered his back up as if he was going to die but he made it.

The guy had a non expiring prescription for Vicidene (or how ever you spell it)pills and Morphine pills doe to his pain.

He lived well into his 60s before he had Hart failure and passed.

People can live threw a lot when they have to. This guy was in Constant pain and still worked on cars to make enough to pay the bills.

Hetche if it was her on that gurney did not look that burned up and was very lively trying to get out of that situation maybe it was the drugs or maybe it is just what they are telling all of us what happened to her.
Something looks not right to me.
Around 1965 a City construction crew was doing road work next to my Aunt & Uncles house. They knocked a gas line loose under her house without knowing it. Aunt and Uncle arrived home and my Aunt lit her gas stove. The whole house exploded, except for a bathroom stall where my Uncle was showering. My Aunt suffered 151 broken bones. (The most the surgeon said he'd ever seen, and a victim survive.) My Aunt spent 15 months in the hospital before she passed away. The cast iron bathtub in another part of the house was blown over 150ft. Rest in Peace Aunt Altha.
Burn victims are often conscious and moving initially due to the effects of adrenaline, pain etc and in her case perhaps the drugs in her system. They then soon expire due to various things like sepsis, neurogenic shock, hypoxia etc etc Have seen and transported several burn patients who were alert and somtimes combative like her, who quickly lost consciousness and passed quickly at the trauma center.
In her case the thermal lung injuries most likely caused the gradual lessening of O2 transfer to her blood and buildup of Co2 which probably in short order rendered her unconscious and shut her brain down. Only reason she "lived" so long was due to artificial life support measures to gauge the viability of tissues etc for donation.

Only reasons I can see for them covering her entirely like that was either they were aware who she was and that paparazzi might be there or they were trying to totally cover her to avoid on scene contamination to her burns.
5000 foot view of the conspiracy theory, is that she apparently has a movie coming out about human/sex trafficking and has been involved in exposing it in other ways.
I think you are right marktheshark, they covered her with the sheet to avoid paparazzi. We didn't have too many paparazzi in central Georgia.
I have completely run out of [bleep] to give about anyone in Hollywood.
She didn't look burned at all. Had hair too. What am I missing?

Conspiracy theory Thursday!
Originally Posted by funshooter
[quote=1minute]Hetche if it was her on that gurney did not look that burned up and was very lively trying to get out of that situation maybe it was the drugs or maybe it is just what they are telling all of us what happened to her.
Something looks not right to me.

That's because her tank top doesn't look burnt. Made me wonder, too.
Rose up like the Undertaker on that stretcher.....

Fentanyl and Coke make ya superhuman and schitt I geuss...

What would be the purpose of a conspiracy to have a washed-up actress crash her car into a house while she was inebriated?

Were Hilary and Podesta in the house, eating pizza? Can laymen really diagnose the severity of burns from a zoomed-in three-second video clip taken from a helicopter that shows less than half the person's body?

Or is it just a slow news day.
I feel bad for the woman whose house was destroyed.
She was sitting in the driver's seat during the fire. This protected her back, the back of her shirt and her hair from the flames.
The front of her body was probably burned. The coroner listed the #1 cause of death as "smoke inhalation" and you could show no skin burns and still die of smoke inhalation.

Also she had a fractured sternum, the flat bone right over the heart that all the ribs join to, where her chest smashed into the steering wheel. A fractured sternum could cause damage to the heart which could cause death.
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by 700LH

called a speedball, folks take this on purpose, its killed a ton of'em.
yep killed John Belushi ,remember it well .i was graduating H.S in a couple of months when that happened. loved him in SNL back then
Slow the video down, stop it when she raises her arm. Zoom in, her forearm is bent about 20° in the wrong direction half way between her elbow and wrist...

I agree with shrapnel. i guess iam an [bleep] too, Had to many cousins ,die from drugs .but totally screw everyone over ,before they died one way or another from drugs .Thaey always had an excuse for using them ,i just want to party and get high ,was the most used one
Compassion and sympathy have a time and a place when appropriate and needed.
Bad choices=Bad death.
She owned it of her own making....

Sucks to be annie poo.....
Or should I have said it sucked to have been annie poo.

Some need to see some destruction and death on this rock before they condemn others about not being a Care Bear....

Of course the blanket statement YMMV....
"Daddy, daddy! Get the marshmallows, mommies on fire!"

Sick?^^^
Yes

But consider how many innocent lives were put at risk due to her [poor] choice[s].
Anyone think that this was her first rodeo driving with lightning in her veins?
Originally Posted by rte
Anne Hetche state on a podcast that Ellen Degenerate was a "bitch" and all Degenerate wanted was "piles of cash".

I'll iterate other's responses.RIP Anne

Do you know who liked Ellen Degenerate?

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Is it just me or does anyone else think Ellen bears a very striking resemblance to our dear saint Fauci?
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

The Hollywood left is comprised of mental cases... liberalism is a mental disorder and they damn sure are threatening you and your family!!!
Wake the fug up... Shrapnel is dead on...
This!!
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Rest in peace Anne. You're free fom your demons now.
PJ
Amen.
She’s dead now. I’d let it go.
© 24hourcampfire