Home

[Transcript] – It is hard to think the unthinkable – but there comes a time when there’s nothing else for it. People raised to trust the powers that be – who have assumed, like I once did, that the State, regardless of its political flavour at any given moment, is essentially benevolent and well-meaning – will naturally try and keep that assumption of benevolence in mind when trying to make sense of what is going on around them.

People like us, you and me, raised in the understanding that we are free, that we have inalienable rights, and that the institutions of this country have our best interests at heart, will tend to tie ourselves in knots rather than contemplate the idea those authorities might actually be working against us now. I took that thought of benevolent, well-meaning authority for granted for most of my life, God help me. Not to put too fine a point on it, I was as gullible as the next chump.

A couple of years ago, however, I began to think the unthinkable and with every passing day it becomes more and more obvious to me that we are no longer being treated as individuals entitled to try and make the most of our lives – but as a barn full of battery hens, just another product to be bought and sold – sold down the river.

Let me put it another way: if you have been driving yourself almost demented in an effort to think the best of those in charge – those in senior positions in government, those in charge of the great institutions of State, those running the big corporations – but finding it increasingly impossible to do so … then the solution to the problem might be to turn your point of view through 180 degrees and accept, however unwillingly, that we are … how best to put this … being taken for a ride.

When you find a stranger’s hand on your wallet, in the inside pocket of your jacket … rather than trying to persuade yourself he’s only making sure it doesn’t fall out … it might be more straightforward to draw the conclusion you’re in the process of being robbed.

Once the scales fall from a person’s eyes, the resultant clarity of sight is briefly overwhelming. Or it is like being handed a skeleton key that opens every locked door, or access to a Rosetta Stone that translates every word into a language instantly understood.

Take the energy crisis: If you’ve felt the blood drain from your face at the prospect of bills rising from hundreds to several thousands of pounds while reading about energy companies doubling their profits overnight while being commanded to subsidise so-called renewables that are anything but Green while listening to this politician or that renew their vows to the ruinous fantasies of Net Zero and Agenda 2030 while knowing that the electricity for electric cars comes, in the main and most reliably, from fossil fuels if you can’t make sense of it all and just know that it adds up to a future in which you might have to choose between eating and heating then treat yourself to the gift of understanding that the powers that be fully intend that we should have less heat and less fuel and that in the planned future only the rich will have cars anyway. The plan is not to fix it.

The plan is to break it, and leave it broken. If you struggle to think the best of the world’s richest – vacuous, self-obsessed A-list celebrities among them – endlessly circling the planet on private jets and super yachts, so as to attend get-togethers where they might pontificate to us lowly proles about how we must give up our cars and occasional holiday flights – even meat on the dinner table … if you wonder how they have the unmitigated gall … then isn’t it easier simply to accept that their honestly declared and advertised intention is that their luxurious and pampered lives will continue as before while we are left hungry, cold and mostly unwashed in our unheated homes.

Here’s the thing: if any leader or celeb honestly meant a word of their sermons about CO2 and the rest, then they would obviously lead by example. They would be first of all of us willingly to give up international travel altogether … they would downsize to modest homes warmed by heat pumps. They would eschew all energy but that from the sun and the wind. They would eat, with relish, bugs and plants. They would resort to walking, bicycles and public transport.

If Net Zero and the rest was about the good of the planet – and not about clearing the skies and the beaches of scum like us – don’t you think those sainted politicians and A-listers would be lighting the way for us by their own example? If the way of life they preach to us was worth living, wouldn’t they be living it already? Perhaps you heard Bill Gates say private jets are his guilty pleasure.

And how about food – and more particularly the predicted shortage of it: the suits and CEOs blame it all on Vladimir Putin. But if the countries of the world are truly running out of food, why is our government offering farmers hundreds of thousands of pounds to get out of the industry and sell their land to transnational corporations for use, or disuse unknown? Why aren’t we, as a society, doing what our parents and grandparents did during WWII and digging for victory? Why is the government intent on turning a third of our fertile soil over to re-wilding schemes that make life better only for the beavers? Why aren’t we looking across the North Sea towards the Netherlands where a WEF-infected administration is bullying farmers off their land altogether, forcing them to cull half the national herd.

Those Dutch farmers are among the most productive and knowledgeable in the world, holding in their heads and hands the answers to all manner of questions about how best to produce food, and yet their government is so intent on scaring them out of the business that a teenage boy in a tractor, taking part in a protest to defend ancient rights and traditions, was fired on by police.

Why do you think it matters so much, to the government of the second most productive population of farmers in the world, to gut and fillet that industry? Why? Why have similar protests, in countries all across Europe and the wider world, been largely ignored by the mainstream media – a media that would have crawled on its hands and knees over broken glass just to report on a BLM protester opening a bag of non-binary crisps. Why the silence on the attack on farming?

And while we’re on the subject of farmland ownership, why is computer salesman Bill Gates buying so much farmland in the US – more than a quarter of a million acres in 19 states at the last count, while simultaneously promoting the production and sale of fake meat? And why have so many small planes crashed into massive food processing plants in the US, sparking fires and thereby hobbling the production and distribution of yet more of the very stuff of life? Why is this happening to farmers and farming … all across the hitherto developed world …?

Isn’t the simple obvious answer … the answer that makes most sense and that is staring us in our trusting faces … that power for the power-hungry has always rested most effectively upon control of food and its supply? Why are the powers that be attributing this to a cost-of-living crisis when everyone with two brain cells to rub together can see it’s a cost of lockdown crisis – the inevitable consequence of shutting down the whole country – indeed the whole world – for the best part of two years. Soaring inflation, rising interest rates, disrupted supply chains.

Might they be calling it a cost-of-living crisis as part of their bare-faced attempt to distract us from the fact that while ordinary individuals face a life and death struggle in the coming months, the corporations have celebrated their share of the greatest transfer of wealth in history? Doesn’t that seem more likely? However unthinkable, might it not be more compelling to ask why our government, and governments around the world, have effectively stood by and held the coats of huge corporations while those money magnets pulled almost all of the world’s wealth into their already creaking coffers?

Are our governments more interested in enabling, in aiding and abetting the rich, than in lifting so much as a finger to protect our livelihoods, our ways of life? I’m only asking. What about the money in our pockets? Why is it getting harder and harder to use good old cash, notes and coins? Why are we being nudged further and further away from spending-power we can see and hold, and towards a digital alternative that exists only on the hard drives of the banks that run the world? Why is that do you think?

Rather than dismiss as yet another conspiracy theory the idea of cash being ultimately replaced with transactions based on the exchange of what amount to glorified food stamps that will only be accepted if our social credit score demonstrates that we’ve been obedient girls or boys … how about taking the leap and focussing on the blatantly obvious … that if we are not free to buy whatever and whenever we please, free of the surveillance and snooping of governments and the banks that run them, then we have absolutely no freedom at all.

And while we’re on the subject of money and banks, why not pause to notice something else that is glaringly obvious – which is to say that the currencies of the West are teetering on the abyss, and that one bank after another is revealed, to those who are bothering to watch, as being as close to bankruptcy as its possible to be without actually falling over the edge.

Then there’s the so-called vaccines for Covid – I deliberately say “so-called” because by now it should be clear to all but the wilfully blind that those injections do not work as advertised. You can still contract the virus, still transmit the virus, still get sick and still die. Denmark has dropped their use on under-18s. All across the world, every day, more evidence emerges – however grudgingly, however much the various complicit authorities and Big-Pharma companies might hate to admit it – of countless deaths and injuries caused by those medical procedures.

And yet here in Britain and just about everywhere else, governments continue to try and get those needles into as many arms as possible, even the arms of the smallest and youngest. The ripe stink of corruption is everywhere. I trusted authority for most of my life.

Now I ask myself on a daily basis how I ignored the stench for so long. Across the Atlantic, the Biden Whitehouse sent the FBI to raid the home of former president Donald Trump. Meanwhile Joe Biden and his son Hunter – he of the laptop full of the most appalling and incriminating content – fly together on Airforce 1. No raids planned on the Obamas, nor on the Clintons. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi flew to Taiwan and onwards to China. Her son Paul, an investor in a Chinese tech firm and with seats on the board of companies dealing in lithium, was along for the ride, into that part of the world where three quarters of the world’s lithium batteries are made. Taiwan leads in that technology.

It is hard to think the unthinkable. It’s hard to think that all of it, all the misery, all the suffering of the past and to come might just be about money, greed and power. It is hard to tell yourself you’ve been taken for a fool and taken for a ride. It’s hard, but the view from the other side is worth the effort and the pain. Open your eyes and see.
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?
Cliff notes?

We're [bleep] unless we fight back.
It's transcript. Just watch the 10 minute video.
I was only able to make through 7 seconds of the videe'ah , I got a whole lot of stuff far more important to think about.

When does nfl pre-season start???
These things don’t occur when Sane People are Elected and in Charge..

That is Not the Case in the Western World .
That Boris Lunatic.. Pocahontas..

Look across the Board people are bent on Destroying their very Existence…

Your first Clue: They deny their own Sex and will fight you to the Last One Standing over the Obvious..

Levee gonna Break ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][url=https://__/category/sad][/url]
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde
Originally Posted by akrange
Levee gonna Break ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Monkey forgot to flush the schitter.
I have no idea who the dude is, but I can answer this question in one simple three letter word:

Are our governments more interested in enabling, in aiding and abetting the rich, than in lifting so much as a finger to protect our livelihoods, our ways of life? I’m only asking.

YES
Shaun,

Howdy.

Your diatribe was GREAT, I decided to paste it in this thread

"""Mostly, when people are comfortable with their bellies and bank accounts full they don't pay attention. They prioritize entertainment and let bloated talking heads do their thinking for them. Evil, power-hungry f u c k s count on that, because they can. Thus the slow-motion coup over the last 50+ years.

Buy some more Pfizer stock, snort some more coke, sip some more single-malt, put some LED lights in the wheel wells of your jacked-up car-truck. Regurgitate some snappy slogans along the way and wave your flag. Put some more decals on the back window.

Life is good, until it isn't."""
smile
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I was only able to make through 7 seconds of the videe'ah , I got a whole lot of stuff far more important to think about.

You got any Pepsi?
Originally Posted by Raeford

You got any Pepsi?

Hell yeah
Outstanding, infuriating and sad…
Here’s the Cliff Notes...

Attached picture DE1DEA89-F9D6-4139-A6AC-C8CDA0708CE6.jpeg
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Oh look..HoustonFool2 shows back up.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][url=https://__/category/sad][/url]

This.
Example. Man, i gots da COVID-19 but I'm not too bad sick. Dayom I'm glad I believed Faukki and got tha lifesaving jabs.

I knew Biteme, MSNBC and the CDC wouldn't lie to me.
Just common sense observations that many people have failed to observe.

The existence of Rinos,Demonrats,deep state,corrupt politicians,Fake/corrupt News and other completely uneducated citizens are some of the reasons why these observations are so rare.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
It's transcript. Just watch the 10 minute video.

Yeah, if you read it, you miss the cool Scottish accent.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Fitting thread. LOL
“Losing faith in government is an important step in the enlightenment process.” - Bristoe, 2013

In my world, it never starts. The same with baseball and basketball. Them boys and girls are some real greedy fug gers. They don't need my participation.

kwg
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes it is.

So you admit you were a fool?

Because you supported the lock downs 100%.
Trump & the Patriots are in control
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Trump & the Patriots are in control

BINGO.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some are too blind to see the panic in DC.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload a picture to the internet

Why the panic? The SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED

How? The people are being led from dark to light, just as Q said.

It's happening all over the world. It's called THE GREAT AWAKENING

TRUMP IS MAGA.

Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

If you cannot summarize...and they still listen... just keep talking and talking and sell some dietary supplements and a timeshare condo.
General..
Your not pulling our Leg again are You ..

Hey, What ever happen to Gina Hesple ..
She at the Swing’r Party ..
Originally Posted by akrange
General..
Your not pulling our Leg again are You ..

Hey, What ever happen to Gina Hesple ..
She at the Swing’r Party ..

Either been or is on her way.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Excellent!
Kinda....

Reminds me of the type of people who fell for the Masar/ Cardonas/ Happy Camper sockpuppet bullschit if ya ask me.
Went along with his schit willingly or blindly.
Supporting him directly and indirectly the whole fuuucked up time he was " flourishing" on here.

Well I suppose the owner of the site had some pretty good reason's to put restrictions and limits on that schitbyrds account and several others since in a similar manner.
Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na

And all of us lined up against that little peckerwood taking peoples faith and belief for a ride for his demented enjoyment.

Accusing a bunch of us being anti religous ( just Muslim for me)
going after that little peice of schit unrelentingly.

Uh huh.......

Well here is a self portrait of some of you guys and you know who you are..

Big ole Rube coks sticking outta your foreheads now....
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Oh look the fat mouthy pussy camped out on the fire again.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes it is.

So you admit you were a fool?

Because you supported the lock downs 100%.

And the clown in the WH who said "No new taxes for those making less than... " the $400,000/year crew too.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Laughing!

I own him and several others here. They come-a-running on my command and at any time.
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Laughing!

I own him and several others here. They come-a-running on my command and at any time.
Own him just like you did goalie eh?
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Laughing!

Raperman is a fudge packing faag for sure.
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Laughing!

You gonna change your handle too?
No reason to faag boy. I don't give a fuuck what you or anybody else here thinks of me.
Originally Posted by BLG
Woo-weeee.

Cliff notes?

It's worth the read.

Clyde

Yes iit is.

Laughing!

The howler monkeys are busy with each other passing around the monkey pox in their little assemblage of brotherhood.
That should wake up some, may or may not.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
That should wake up some, may or may not.

Folks have seemingly gotten numb to sensory overload, fake news and just about anything coming from the media with one exception and that is that Donald J. Trump and his influences on any matter has the left in full panic mode.

And that’s about all that we have going for us.

JMO
I think that the real concerns are the difference in nature of this virus and the seemingly exponential growth of the infection rate. Throw in the number of lockdowns we’re seeing and the news from places like Italy. From that, I don’t think it is overblown when were dealing with what appears to be such an unknown.

Comparing this to past epidemics seems rather moot at this point, to me, anyhow. We have no idea of how far and deep this thing can run but we’re sure gonna find out.. if lockdowns had not been imposed one might wonder just how bad it would have been here in a first world nation.

The “speculation “ is that this will be deeply devastating to sub Saharan Africa and big cities like Cairo.

No reason to faag boy. I don't give a fuuck what you or anybody else here thinks of me.
Neither does JeffO or funnyboner.
Both of whom are less gay than your pathetic ass.
So angry he sides with liberal trolls.
Lol
Lol
You've never been anything but a gutless, faag troll since you got here skippy. You've never contributed jack to a conversation other than heckling from the cheap seats. In short you're a pathetic, worthless loser but then most of you southerners are dumber than shyt. It's no wonder you lost the war.
Lol
You've never been anything but a gutless, faag troll since you got here skippy. You've never contributed jack to a conversation other than heckling from the cheap seats. In short you're a pathetic, worthless loser but then most of you southerners are dumber than shyt. It's no wonder you lost the war.
LOL
This is the second time in Jell0s Fire history he couldn't find the spine to admit he was wrong, so again he's just haulled ass and now he's gone.
cuckheart's trailer park hadda special meeting ta discuss what ta do about the nutcase that's been buttfckin alla the dogs in the hood.

Everbody got invited but cuckheart.
You are all fools on a fools errand. You are on the side of a man, an evil man who will destroy this country if given a chance.
The the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag will be the end of democracy and your freedom. Non of you know what kind of
fire you are playing with. BLIND FOOLS ALL OF YOU!!!
Yeah, he wants his kids/grand kids to live in a schitthole, that's what every hardworking person wants. I'm glad you've got it all figured out, just proves you're smarter than 99.9% of us.
We're lucky to have a highly intelligent person like you around LOL
Oh and I think Trump want to destroy the whole world EVERYTHING ---TOTAL DESTRUCTION LAF
Trump gets heckled on his own golf course. The orange man needs to lay off the cheese burgers, holy obese!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ters-golf-course-sending-shot-water.html
Any more updates on John Legend’s involvement with Epstein Island?
Originally Posted by funnybone
You are all fools on a fools errand. You are on the side of a man, an evil man who will destroy this country if given a chance.
The the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag will be the end of democracy and your freedom. Non of you know what kind of

Live from Diaper Change ..

It’s Broken and Not Salvageable..
Have any of Happy Camper’s ass lickers come forward yet to admit themselves getting reeled for being a suckerfish ?

No?

All quiet

Wabi? Ricky D? Super Cub? Ringman? Barney Bus, The Alex Jones birthday club? The I make my own Hydroxychloroquine in my bathtub people??
Give an example of a Trump policy that threatens our country. I can easily give ten Biden examples.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Have any of Happy Camper’s ass lickers come forward yet to admit themselves getting reeled for being a suckerfish ?

No?

All quiet

Wabi? Ricky D? Super Cub? Ringman? Barney Bus, The Alex Jones birthday club? The I make my own Hydroxychloroquine in my bathtub people??
Ol Houst Toot is wallering in feces around here somewhere
Originally Posted by erikj
Give an example of a Trump policy that threatens our country. I can easily give ten Biden examples.

You want it???
Here it is:

U.S. Economic prosperity
Lowest minority unemployment in U.S. ever
NO WARS STARTED
The rest of the world minding their P & Q's
ISIS knocked flat on their azz
Gas & Oil stability

Doomsday was right around the corner every day!

Oh look, "Capt. Whoop Yo-Ass" is back.

After his third booster and staying inside for three years.

LOL

What a sniveling bitch.
The howler monkeys are busy with each other passing around the monkey pox in their little assemblage of brotherhood.

The howler monkeys that forced you to change your name?

So you could pretend you're not a COVTARD?

LOL
Lol

A very well placed, accurate bitch slap. Too true.

Laughing!
Houston is living in so many heads he had to change his handle and put Flave on ignore.

LOL

Get your boosters, you fugking idiots.
Hard to tell when you've been taken for a fool...

Not when you've played the fool as long as I have!
Originally Posted by antlers
“Losing faith in government is an important step in the enlightenment process.” - Bristoe, 2013

Poor Bristoe forgot to read his own manual.

LOL
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Long Years ago Connie Francis had a hit song about this.
I started watching Neil during covid. He's quite an intelligent observer of human behavior

Long Years ago Connie Francis had a hit song about this.

Hid for 2 years because of a cold virus with a very low death rate. And you continuously tried to spread the dirty covid lie then disappeared

You're a true hero toot
Originally Posted by deflave
Houston is living in so many heads he had to change his handle and put Flave on ignore.

LOL

Get your boosters, you fugking idiots.

old tooty just reported you to his hero Faucci

nope. you clearly won that title

You finish that rainbow custom monkey pox rifle yet master gunsmith?
There are many of us coming to the same conclusions.
I know fools when I see them. I know gullible ignorant white trash people when I see their writings in threads like this one.
I can see that you are all really not freedom loving people, but people who love fascism and would like nothing more than to live under the rule of an autocratic dictator. That would be the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag.

If the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag dies today I or any day in the future I will drink a toast to whatever killed that coward traitor worthless basturd.
I know fools when I see them. I know gullible ignorant white trash people when I see their writings in threads like this one.
I can see that you are all really not freedom loving people, but people who love fascism and would like nothing more than to live under the rule of an autocratic dictator. That would be the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag.

If the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag dies today I or any day in the future I will drink a toast to whatever killed that coward traitor worthless basturd.

There’s worse things to be than white trash.

You’re a case in point. I’d rather help out a methed up neighbor cut some firewood than waste a second of my time on your ass.
Funnyboner is a foreigner.

^^^Boosted.^^^

LOL

No it ain't.

Ya finally realize you're a moron and ya fcked up beyond redemption.

So, ya change your handle but come back as the same @sshole, postin the same dumb shat.
Funnyboner is a foreigner.
She sure is fugk ain’t an American!

Probably Houston Two Toot ‘s lesbian “best friend”
Houston still trying to accomplish posting a link.

Rick told her to fugk off after she requested Rick post her stuff after she typed it , printed it, and mailed it from New Orleans to CA. LMAO
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You’re a case in point. I’d rather help out a meth head up neighbor cut some firewood than waste a second of my time on your ass.

It is really bad when the fools don`t know they a fools and being use. You have already wasted lots of time on the lies of the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag. So how does it feel to be selling out your country and democracy? People like you are cowards and traitors. You and your kinds day of reckoning is not to far in the future. Any yes there are worse things that being white trash. That would be being a traitor to your country as most of the people in thread like this are.

You’re a case in point. I’d rather help out a meth head up neighbor cut some firewood than waste a second of my time on your ass.

It is really bad when the fools don`t know they a fools and being use. You have already wasted lots of time on the lies of the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag. So how does it feel to be selling out your country and democracy? People like you are cowards and traitors. You and your kinds day of reckoning is not to far in the future. Any yes there are worse things that being white trash. That would be being a traitor to your country as most of the people in thread like this are.
Go to Gruffs house and pull his beard you little bitch.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by erikj

You want it???
Here it is:

U.S. Economic prosperity
Lowest minority unemployment in U.S. ever
NO WARS STARTED
The rest of the world minding their P & Q's
ISIS knocked flat on their azz
Gas & Oil stability

Doomsday was right around the corner every day!

You mean right now don`t you?
You guys can have the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag if you want him, but maybe on some other planet. Perhaps one with out oxygen.

English is not this posters first language, any guesses?
I'm thinking eastern Europe, former iron curtain?

The only bitches I see here are you and people who support that traitor ex president. All I see here a followers of a man who has build his life on corruption and lies. The lies will come back to bit us all in the ass because of people like you.

If the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag died today or any other day for that matter I will drink a toast to what ever killed him.
You must be the "moderate" piece of trash from Oregon who falls off ladders and is a huge racist?

The only bitches I see here are you and people who support that traitor ex president. All I see here a followers of a man who has build his life on corruption and lies. The lies will come back to bit us all in the ass because of people like you.

If the Mar A Lago coward traitor douche bag died today or any other day for that matter I will drink a toast to what ever killed him.
Little retard is stuck on repeat.
Lol

You're talking about Joe Biden right?
Lol
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

If you got the message then you understand what I said. That is all that is required for you to know that I am calling you all fools.
I was born in the same country you, your butt buddies and the ex persistent and traitor are trying to hard to destroy.
Holy wall of text Batman…….
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

If you got the message then you understand what I said. That is all that is required for you to know that I am calling you all fools.
I was born in the same country you, your butt buddies and the ex persistent and traitor are trying to hard to destroy.

You are one sick fugk.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Holy wall of text Batman…….

You should read it. That Norman Rockwell world us older Americans grew up in is long gone. The United States is changing dramatically. Best take account like your forebears did and get ready.
© 24hourcampfire