Home
After Cheney Loss, James Carville Says Problem For GOP Is They Have ‘Really Stupid, Evil’ Voters

I really do hate this bastard. They call him the mouth of the south for a reason. He is now and always has been an arrogant a$$hole. I hated Bill clintoon just as much but Bill has pretty much shut his mouth. Not this jerk Carville.
kwg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp;cvid=04d05ddcbf684aaaa030388ee82ad1f7

longtime Democratic consultant and commentator James Carville said in an interview with The Hill that the main problem Republicans face is their stupid voters who “don’t believe in evolution” and support Donald Trump.

Carville spoke with The Hill’s Niall Stanage about GOP primaries and the 2022 midterms in a series of clips released Wednesday after Republican and January 6 Committee member Rep. Liz Cheney lost in her Wyoming primary race.

Carville offered up what he says is the problem with such votes for the GOP, and brought up Lester Maddox, a segregationist Democrat who was governor of Georgia in 1967 and was succeeded in office by former president Jimmy Carter.

“The problem that the Republican Party has is … Lester Maddox, the former governor of Georgia, said famously, ‘The problem with the prisons in Georgia is the quality of inmate,'” Carville quoted. “The problem the Republican Party has is they got really stupid people that vote in their primaries. And when you have that, you’re going to get in – really stupid people demand to have really stupid leaders. And that’s where the Republican Party is now.”

In another part of the same interview, the pundit and strategist said that the Mar-a-Lago raid and Trump scandal could be the “biggest story since 9/11.” He stressed that Republican candidates should expect to have to address it, just as Democratic candidates should anticipate being asked about inflation.

Carville had criticism for the “silly” elements in his own party that pose problems during elections, singling out slogans like “defund the police” or the practice of veganism, and expressing his consternation that Democrats suffer more electorally for their issues than Republicans.

“Huge majorities of the Republican Party don’t believe in evolution. Alright. Huge majorities of the Republican Party followed Donald Trump,” he said. “But somehow or another, we pay a greater price for 11% of our people than they do for 65% of their people.”

Carville pointed his finger at the media for treating the two sets of idiots with the same degree of contempt.

“People that believe that the election was stolen and have a right to to storm the Capitol, which is a substantial number of people in the Republican Party, are evil,” he said.

“There’s, we have our, our people are kind of silly. Their people actually — Racism is evil. Alright. Misogyny is evil. I’m sorry. Alright,” said Carville. “A pronoun is, to me is – ok, fine. I mean, it’s kind of like, you know, if you want to be a vegan, I don’t care. Eat what you want to eat. All right? But but that’s not, that’s not the same thing.

“But yet the media is addicted to both-sidesism, ” he said.

Carville allowed that not every Republican is a stupid, evil, evolution-denying misogynist, however.

“It’s not you know, not all of it. There’s obviously some very high quality, you know, smart, patriotic Republicans,” Carville hedged. “But they’re not in the majority. And they will tell you that themselves.”

Watch the clips above via The Hill.

The post After Cheney Loss, James Carville Says Problem For GOP Is They Have ‘Really Stupid, Evil’ Voters first appeared on Mediaite.
That ghoul needs to wear a mask to avoid giving folks nightmares.
Never heard of him but my first impression isn't good. He can kiss my ass where the sun doesn't shine.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
His nickname is "snakehead."
Ain’t he cajun? Or something

Ol serpent head
Carville's pissed? Winning!!! Maga!!!
So hes saying republican voters are stupid and dont believe in evolution. Meanwhile, democrat voters, the "foolow the science" crowd, say there are infinite genders, and both gender and race are social constructs. Nevermind that both gender and race can be determined from a skeleton. Totally a social cobstruct. Party of science my ass.

[Linked Image from pic8.co]
That Etoufee eat'in POS is one of the most irritating Deep State Hacks Evah!... Then he marries Bush's Campaign Manager... Says alot about our Elections right there...
People still listen to James Carville??
Originally Posted by DMc
Carville's pissed? Winning!!! Maga!!!

This.
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
So hes saying republican voters are stupid and dont believe in evolution. Meanwhile, democrat voters, the "foolow the science" crowd, say there are infinite genders, and both gender and race are social constructs. Nevermind that both gender and race can be determined from a skeleton. Totally a social cobstruct. Party of science my ass.

And they don't get eggs from roosters.
I thought Skeletor died.
I been prayin.
we get this from the party that kills babies, burns their own communities and cant understand the two sexes or know which bathroom to use? The party that has to have legalized drugs to get through the day and molest and rape themselves into a lifetime of therapy and mental damage. I wouldnt give him the time of day.
The libtards are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for spokespeople.
Who listens to the news? I've got a roku stick. Just got through watching Sanford and son, wife has been watching game of thrones. I've seen more naked chics on that Flick than I've seen in 20 yrs. By the time it was over I was nearly bored with tits, not quite but nearly
He right. In states that have open primaries we get some stupid evil voters voting in the republican primaries.

Bb
The man is deranged.

L.W.
Carville is just mad Trump turned his big meal ticket into a huge loser. He was counting on a cushy job in the Hitlery White House, but Trump put a smack down on the witch. 100% sour grapes. He knows now his relevance is long over, and he wants so bad to be important again. When he was born the doctor slapped the wrong end....one ugly mofo.
Carville has not had a winning thought or cogent analysis for a long, long time - relevance is shot.
© 24hourcampfire