Home
Truly MAGAlorian
In a few months she'll be sitting next to the farting Whoopie on the View hating on the Donald.
I love Trump! MAGA If he says they gotta go. They gotta go!
I never watched that show, ain't had cables in years.
Always liked someone who would fire someones ass in a heartbeat.

I think a lot of Trump haters know they'd be the type to get fired so they hated his persona on TV.

Now if the new winch will act like an American wyoming will be golden.
Fug her
Nasty a$$ RINO
Still laughing all day long fugging ghunt got hers.
Nice. Not that long ago I would have said that was in poor taste. Not now.
Originally Posted by hanco
Fug her

No way
she would burn it off and I would never be able to use it if I survived.

No Way
Only cuz merica has been captured by racists all the good people of Jackson Hole knew better…

Those good folk aren’t blinded by such animus and hatred they want good folk like the Cheneys to reign cuz ya know they love peace and kittens and apple pie and whatnot…
All she got was her pride hurt...she came out of this 36 million dollars richer in just 6.5 yrs. That ain't bad work if you can get it.
Not surprised at the number of People who will sell out for a few pieces of Silver.
Originally Posted by efw
Only cuz merica has been captured by racists all the good people of Jackson Hole knew better…

Those good folk aren’t blinded by such animus and hatred they want good folk like the Cheneys to reign cuz ya know they love peace and kittens and apple pie and whatnot…

HillaryII,, LAF
Got exactly what she deserved.
Really hope she decides to run against Trump for Prez as she seems to be hinting.....that should be fun to watch.
Good vid Slum.

This meme places the videos dialogue into picture form.lol

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Originally Posted by flintlocke
All she got was her pride hurt...she came out of this 36 million dollars richer in just 6.5 yrs. That ain't bad work if you can get it.

It's worth it to get rid of her.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Really hope she decides to run against Trump for Prez as she seems to be hinting.....that should be fun to watch.

She'd better invest in an asbestos body suit if she does- - - - -the flame job he gave Hilary would look like a backyard marshmallow roast in comparison!
Originally Posted by rte
Good vid Slum.

Trump is draining the SWAMP.
Appparently she learned nothing.
She will try a run to take votes from Trump--maybe
This is the REAL danger to the swamp. And the reason for "the raid".

Trump is doing as much, or possibly more damage to the status quo from the side lines than he did as POTUS.

THEY are desperate to silence him.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I never watched that show, ain't had cables in years.
Always liked someone who would fire someones ass in a heartbeat.

I think a lot of Trump haters know they'd be the type to get fired so they hated his persona on TV.

Now if the new winch will act like an American wyoming will be golden.
Around a decade of various ages watching him firing their celebrity heroes ingrained alot of hate towards him.

And the thing is alot of the morons can't put a finger on the root cause of why they hate President Trump when it really boils back to the apprentice show.

No ribbons
No second chance
No chuckie cheese 7th place award pizza fest..

Your fired dumbazz....

It hits their inner core.....

Boo hoo....
Originally Posted by rte
Good vid Slum.

The two that survived are from states with open primaries, which would allow independent and even democrats to vote. Otherwise they would be dead too.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FaYsFd6WAAc0uIt?format=jpg&name=900x900
© 24hourcampfire