Home
This should just about, uhhh...backfire on her!

https://truthpress.com/news/lizs-hi...she-is-spending-big-to-try-to-take-down/
And who gets to retain unspent funds?
I'm not sure but it sounds like she doesn't like people who go against rino's,, does anybody really know
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Yeah, she might not got reelected to Congress.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Yeah, she might not got reelected to Congress.

She seems like ''your type'' politician.
Before I vote I'll certainly check to see who Liz opposes. It's important.
Lizard is a member in good standing in the Good-Ol-Boy ruling elite Repuke Party.

She entered Congress in 2017 with an estimated net worth of 3M.Several investigators have opined her net worth to be some where north of 44M.

These reptilians seek not just wealth,at the expense of citizens, but power over our lives.

Let's also never forget that her reptilian husband works for a law firm,that represents the drug addled,whore mongering,Hunter Biden.

She was vanquished by President Trump the "reptilian killer".lol

Hahahahahahahahaha good-bye NWO whore!

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
And there you have it, proof that these Establishment slugs are worried more about their status quo than saving the country from the Left.

What’s she gonna do, donate her money to the Dems?

What an awful twat.
Liz is and always has been a Marxist
Did she have an accident that caused drain bamage?
I'm having a little trouble arguing against Kevin McCarthy. I think he is a suck a$$ RINO. But, that's just me.

kwg
Awwww. NOw isn’t she special? Putting all her unlimited brain power to use telling OTHER people what they should think. Martyr, yes the selfless word Martyr just has to describe her no?

Osky

FLC
They just firmly believe that they are supposed to decide who’s fit to govern.

Not big on rules, but a rule that only persons who can actually vote for a candidate can donate to them has always seemed like a good idea. Two-edged sword I know….
Originally Posted by ironbender

Her reptilian ancestry was bred into her.
she is out for revenge for people in her party leaving her to hang.

she has nothing but time on her hands now.

I can't imagine there being a ton of money out there to damage the GOP by removing sitting politicians and opening up spots for Democrats, regardless for their disdain of Trump, unless of course she is counting on Soros type money.

I guess I wouldn't put that past her. She is a woman scorned and Daddy is upset to the point he needs a new pacemaker
It appears Liz and Gary Busey were separated at birth.
So she spent big in an attempt to retain her own seat and failed, but she's gonna' spend big again to take down her fellow Republicans? Wonder how she'll accomplish that?
I am thrilled with her primary defeat!
Not exactly KFWA.

She is trying to protect her father's legacy.

She now is confident that when President trump resumes power he will expose all of the records of the Bush administration and the lies they told to create yet another war.

Her family,as well as many,many professional politicos, financially benefit from doing the bidding of the NWO/CIA/FederalReserve.
This b itch is a loser just like her old man! Whatever she’s for or who…..just go opposite!!
I have no doubt she will do everything she can to defeat HH and anyone else on Trump’s side. She’s an entitled shrew on the warpath. They consider themselves Royalty and we have sinned against them.
Pity
I wonder if she has ever had a good f'ing?
she is A: truly deranged, and B: clearly a member of the communist party. She has zero cred anymore.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Not big on rules, but a rule that only persons who can actually vote for a candidate can donate to them has always seemed like a good idea. Two-edged sword I know….

One word.. Delusional.
All liz has left is hot flatulence. It stinks up the place but blows over.
Were I Liz, I'd move to Kalifornia, establish residency, register as a Democrat, find a weak Democrat in a safe seat and unseat that person.
Metaphorically speaking.

#FLC
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Pappy348

One word.. Delusional.

A better word is Unconstitutional since contributions are considered a part of free speech.
Lizzy is awfully bitter after the Wyoming voters just cancelled her and there she was yesterday whining on fake news ABC with Johnny Karl lapping up every word.
She's becoming a Troublemaker like AOC, Omar the Muslim, Sanders, Warren and Jayapal.
Dead End for Liz ..
MSLSD next Stop sitting next to Air Head Mica ..
Listening to Breck Girl Joke Fluff about how important his Opinions are ..

Unless Mr. Pudd’n makes her Ambassador to Somalia..
Mr. Pudd’n been pounding the S hit out those Grass Huts ..
Liz loves a good War she’d give’m the Dick..

Roll Them or They Roll You
As the old adage says, He11 hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Were I Liz, I'd move to Kalifornia, establish residency, register as a Democrat, find a weak Democrat in a safe seat and unseat that person.

the problem is she voted in support of Trump 93% of the time and she supported the overturning of Roe V Wade.

Sure they love her trying to divide the GOP on her butthurt witch hunt, but they would never vote for her
Originally Posted by jwp475

Didn't the voters in her district just give her a really good one?
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by jwp475

Didn't the voters in her district just give her a really good one?

LMAO 🤣 That's a good one!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
This b itch is a loser just like her old man! Whatever she’s for or who…..just go opposite!!

I for one cannot wait for more inspiring commercials from Dik
Just when you think you couldn’t dislike somebody anymore than you already do .
Kenneth
Lol, the Demotards don't even want her!!

"She focused much of her campaign on denouncing Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, urging Democrats and independents in the state to re-register to vote for her in the GOP primary.

However, she finished far behind Hageman,"
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by UpThePole

the problem is she voted in support of Trump 93% of the time and she supported the overturning of Roe V Wade.

Sure they love her trying to divide the GOP on her butthurt witch hunt, but they would never vote for her

Now we know why they Bounce Her..
It was that 7% of the Time She didn’t vote with Trump.

Thought she could hide behind 93% voting Record with all that Mouth thrown in there for good measure..

Probably, she's a damn Rino. In a lot of ways, they are worse than liberals.
Posted By: SupFoo “The Big Ugly” - 08/22/22
Liz Cheney Creates PAC for Sole Purpose of Removing Republicans from Office and Supporting Democrats

The latest development is a remarkable amount of sunlight on the dynamic of the Republican party. In many ways this is the ‘big ugly’ we previously discussed. Cheney represents the outlook of the ‘acceptable republican’, and after her primary defeat now turns her attention to removing the ‘unacceptable’ republican politicians.

Ms. Cheney has transferred the remaining $7 million from her leadership PAC, mostly provided by democrat donor activists and Wall Street allies, into a new Political Action Committee created to attack undesirable republican politicians and benefit Democrats.

Immediately after Donald Trump announced his candidacy as a republican in 2015, it was easily predictable that a major conflict within the republican party would result. The traditional republican party platform for trade, finance, economics and foreign policy was in direct conflict with Trump’s America First outlook. With literally trillions at stake, we called the predictable battle, “The Big Ugly.” Cheney’s moves to help democrats are part of this larger ideological war within the party.

The media narrative engineers like to ignore that it wasn’t Donald Trump or any other MAGA movement individual that removed Liz Cheney from office. Ms. Cheney was rejected by the voters in Wyoming, her own tribe, no one else.

The voters in Wyoming rejected Liz Cheney because her brand of politics was only concerned about the interests of Liz Cheney. In other words, she is a perfect representation of a traditional republican.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ns-from-office-and-supporting-democrats/

Baby El
BTW.. Do we really think Mitch McConnell is any different? He just hasn’t been tossed out of office yet.

Attached picture Liz-CheneyA.jpg
RiverRider: That egotistical little bitch can suck my taint!
Her Trump Derangement Syndrome is now "terminal".
She is done - the little, cranky, back stabbing, attention whore is useless to America and everyone in it - EVERYONE!
Sad and pathetic.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Did she have an accident that caused drain damage?
Yes, it's called TDS + when a narcissist is rebuked.... She's going to have a very miserable life. I will not ever pity her or her rotten father.
The world always needs bartenders.......

2 weeks!!
She's a proxy player in a proxy position for good ol' boy Dick Cheney and nothing more. That whole Cadre from Bush 1 on forward led us to the point where we are at today. Even on the funeral of Bush 1 notes and instructions were handed out. They're all proxy players and they're vying to get a seat at the table that has limited positions.
Its laughable and pitiful at the same time, adults acting like this, without shame.

Pretending a tantrum is virtuous and expecting people that know better to follow suit.

What a miserable existence .

I hope you never change Liz.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Pretending a tantrum is virtuous and expecting people that know better to follow suit.
"Hate" is a hard referendum to sell...
Originally Posted by Hastings
Before I vote I'll certainly check to see who Liz opposes. It's important.

Originally Posted by gascheck
As the old adage says, He11 hath no fury like a woman scorned.

^^^
Truth.
She's a lunatic.

She'll do what she can to seek revenge on her former constituents as well. Scorned, indeed.
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Lizzy is awfully bitter after the Wyoming voters just cancelled her and there she was yesterday whining on fake news ABC with Johnny Karl lapping up every word.

Not really. She just used the Wyoming political system to get elected so she could have a forum to demonstrate her allegiance to the globalist agenda.

Wyoming was just a stepping stone for her.
She’s a woman, and everyone’s surprised she’s a vindictive chunt?
Now she’s starting to sound like the Democrat we knew she was.
She will raise a ton of money from liberals and never Trumpers. She will run for president as an Independent just to try to siphon off a small percentage of Republican voters who are queasy about Trump or whoever.

She will live high on the hog while campaigning then go to work for a Defense company.
Originally Posted by cv540
She will raise a ton of money from liberals and never Trumpers. She will run for president as an Independent just to try to siphon off a small percentage of Republican voters who are queasy about Trump or whoever.

She will live high on the hog while campaigning then go to work for a Defense company.
Probably one of her foremost benefactors. Defense contractors are all never-Trumpers. He wanted to end all needless wars. Cheney on the other hand would have us in multiple wars on different continents in no time.

Trump is my President!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bless her heart. She is 56 years old and seems to be having 'whore moan' issues. What the heck was that heifer thinking when she sold herself to the anti-Trump gang?
I highlighted a few points I found interesting. Kevin McCarthy must be a better guy than I thought, based on the fact Liz hates him. Same for Cruz and Hawley.

Next, Trump is winning and the moderate RINOs are losing. Mess with Trump, and you go down right now.

Just days after her primary loss in Wyoming, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) announced the creation of a fundraising group focused solely on defeating Trump-backed candidates in the midterm elections.

Through the new political action committee, called “The Great Task,” she will focus on ensuring candidates who have promoted claims the 2020 election was stolen are not elected to Congress in November.

She said that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy “completely unfaithful to the Constitution” and senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are “unfit for future office,” during an interview that aired on Sunday.

Cheney unveiled the PAC on Wednesday, just one day after the Wyoming Republican lost to Trump-backed Harriet Hageman — offering the former president his most high-profile primary win yet against House Republicans who voted to impeach him in 2021.

“We really have got to decide whether or not we’re going to be a party based on substance and policy or whether we’re going to remain, as so many of our party are today, in the grips of a dangerous former president,” Cheney told ABC’s This Week.

“Donald Trump is certainly the center of the threat, but election denial, denying the fundamental function and principle at the center of our constitutional republic, is dangerous broadly speaking. And he is certainly leading that effort and leading that movement.”

Despite her loss, Cheney maintained that she did not regret her decision to impeach Trump, emphasizing that her defeat reflects the “very dangerous” reality that several voters believe the 2020 election was riddled with fraud.

“I think it also tells you that large portions of our party, including the leadership of our party, both at a state level in Wyoming as well as on a national level with the RNC, is very sick,” Cheney said.

Cheney, one of two Republicans on the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and one of 10 who voted to impeach Trump, was one of the former president’s most high-profile targets in the 2022 midterm election cycle.

She focused much of her campaign on denouncing Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, urging Democrats and independents in the state to re-register to vote for her in the GOP primary.

However, she finished far behind Hageman, a onetime ally and informal adviser to Cheney. Cheney is the fourth House Republican to lose her reelection bid after voting to impeach Trump, with only Reps. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) and David Valadao (R-CA) surviving their primary challenges. The other four chose not to seek reelection.
IIRC McCarthey is responsible for her losing her chair positions in congress

He limited her ability to add to that $36m war chest
She seems to be drinking from the same bottle of vitriol as another legacy female candidate who felt entitled to win but was rejected by the voters a few years back….what was her name? That awful woman who ran for president???
Originally Posted by KFWA
IIRC McCarthey is responsible for her losing her chair positions in congress

He limited her ability to add to that $36m war chest

Trumps Freedom Caucus was the Culprit..
I used Culprit because it fits your Personality..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Lol, she got a royal fuqking by President Trump and his supporters,

Funny as hell!!
Originally Posted by rte
Not exactly KFWA.

She is trying to protect her father's legacy.

She now is confident that when President trump resumes power he will expose all of the records of the Bush administration and the lies they told to create yet another war.

Her family,as well as many,many professional politicos, financially benefit from doing the bidding of the NWO/CIA/FederalReserve.

You mean the legacy of the real Darth Vader?
Originally Posted by Rhodes
I highlighted a few points I found interesting. Kevin McCarthy must be a better guy than I thought, based on the fact Liz hates him. Same for Cruz and Hawley.

Next, Trump is winning and the moderate RINOs are losing. Mess with Trump, and you go down right now.

Just days after her primary loss in Wyoming, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) announced the creation of a fundraising group focused solely on defeating Trump-backed candidates in the midterm elections.

Through the new political action committee, called “The Great Task,” she will focus on ensuring candidates who have promoted claims the 2020 election was stolen are not elected to Congress in November.

She said that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy “completely unfaithful to the Constitution” and senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are “unfit for future office,” during an interview that aired on Sunday.

Cheney unveiled the PAC on Wednesday, just one day after the Wyoming Republican lost to Trump-backed Harriet Hageman — offering the former president his most high-profile primary win yet against House Republicans who voted to impeach him in 2021.

“We really have got to decide whether or not we’re going to be a party based on substance and policy or whether we’re going to remain, as so many of our party are today, in the grips of a dangerous former president,” Cheney told ABC’s This Week.

“Donald Trump is certainly the center of the threat, but election denial, denying the fundamental function and principle at the center of our constitutional republic, is dangerous broadly speaking. And he is certainly leading that effort and leading that movement.”

Despite her loss, Cheney maintained that she did not regret her decision to impeach Trump, emphasizing that her defeat reflects the “very dangerous” reality that several voters believe the 2020 election was riddled with fraud.

“I think it also tells you that large portions of our party, including the leadership of our party, both at a state level in Wyoming as well as on a national level with the RNC, is very sick,” Cheney said.

Cheney, one of two Republicans on the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and one of 10 who voted to impeach Trump, was one of the former president’s most high-profile targets in the 2022 midterm election cycle.

She focused much of her campaign on denouncing Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, urging Democrats and independents in the state to re-register to vote for her in the GOP primary.

However, she finished far behind Hageman, a onetime ally and informal adviser to Cheney. Cheney is the fourth House Republican to lose her reelection bid after voting to impeach Trump, with only Reps. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) and David Valadao (R-CA) surviving their primary challenges. The other four chose not to seek reelection.

Cruz fires back at Cheney. Well it wasn’t Cruz is was a spokesperson.

. a spokesman for Cruz said the Texas senator is wishing Cheney well on her 2024 presidential campaign for the Democratic Party's nomination.

I think Cruz was a little surprised and taken aback by Cheney’s comment about him. After all, Cruz did join Cheney and the J6 Committee and declare the Trump supporters on Jan 6 TERRORISTS.

I’m guessing Cruz figured that Terrorist declaration would have insulated him in some way.
Originally Posted by 1minute
And who gets to retain unspent funds?

Who cares? Anyone stupid enough to donate to that PAC deserves to have their money flushed down a drain.
Liz to spend money taking down conservatives? That's hilarious!

If she had enough money to make any difference, she would have spent it to stay in Congress.
Leftists are terrified by Ted Cruz. Admit it.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Liz to spend money taking down conservatives? That's hilarious!

If she had enough money to make any difference, she would have spent it to stay in Congress.
She received over 15 Million for this past primary election, more than any other Rep. There is plenty more where that came from, plenty more.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Leftists are terrified by Ted Cruz. Admit it.
LOL, especially when he goes on the Senate floor and declares Jan6 Trump supporters TERRORISTS, yeah, that really scared the schit of of them. Or how about when he voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, or maybe it was when Cruz voted to confirm Wray as Director of the FBI, that musta had them shaking in their boots, ey
Hey .. Mr Feeny got Heckled at a Few Restaurants ..

Ain’t that good enough of a Litmus Test ..
Originally Posted by roverboy

Probably, she's a damn Rino. In a lot of ways, they are worse than liberals.
Well, she was born in the liberal stronghold of Madison, Wisconsin. So there's that.
© 24hourcampfire