Home
https://allgoodthinking.com/arhive/...O37h71dvGPm8lUelKA7Ei2qFsnB2x2LdaXEAqhz0
My fathers best friend is suffering from the same, it is horrible.
One can understand that. Tragic.
The guy made me nuts, I never watched him after Mork.
Originally Posted by poboy
I must admit to never appreciating his brand of comedy, either.
Liked him as Mrs Doubtfire, but not much else.
Robin Williams was hilarious, a great entertainer
Originally Posted by sactoller
My fathers best friend is suffering from the same, it is horrible.

I had never heard of it before.
never liked him, never cared about him, don't miss him
I’ve never heard of it but I saw a vid. On it after he died. He must’ve suffered a lot. He was a great comedian and actor but like so many I think he suffered from his own success. They said he died almost broke. Divorce and high living I suppose.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Sam's had Mork on ignore since 1978.

LOL
Robin Williams and Johnathon Winters two wild and crazy guys.Made me laugh so hard my belly hurt.
His traveling/eating shows were great and funny.

[Linked Image from images.lifestyleasia.com]
I'll take the same road as Williams if I'm stricken with such a disease.

Not going to lay around and be a burden to anyone nor have the medical industrial complex cash in on me.
Originally Posted by poboy
The Mork episode with him and Jonathan Winters was epic
Aladdin, Hook, Good Morning Vietnam, Jumanji, Night at the Museum, etc ... quite a talent. As a man, paid for Christopher Reeves's (his friend) medical bills after his horse riding accident that broke his neck.
Patch Adams was one of his finer films. Might even be his best.

Clyde
Have had friends die of that. Horrible.
Ahhhhh....
I see " Uncle Alvah" put up his 1st thread of the day after his usual breakfest to start the day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
......and now the insurance will pay out.
His hyperactivity made him hard to sit through on a talk show and I found some of his stuff sappy ... But he deserves a memory and perhaps this might be his best work. If you have not seen it - check it out. Pretty dang great skit a little over two minutes.
If half of today’s comedians had 10% of his talent it would be a plus.
BS

https://thephoenixenigma.com/the-do...suicides-related-to-pedophilia-cover-up/
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ahhhhh....
I see " Uncle Alvah" put up his 1st thread of the day after his usual breakfest to start the day.

BTT for schitts and giggles

👍👍👍
Worked on film and live theater in the SF area. Robbin was a funny caring guy who would stop by and talk to the crew always. Was working on Letterman show when it was filming at the Palace of Fine Arts and Robbin would stop by and hang out with us. Spent some time on Patch Adams and Mrs Doubtfire and Robbin did the same and would go out of the way to remember your name. A great guy but no every ones cup of tea.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He could be phrenetic but knew when to shut his mouth. Troops liked him.

Chester Bennington’s dad was not John Podesta. LOL

his dad was a Phoenix cop

But all five (5) of your Ex-Wives enjoyed his movies and act.

Now we know….

🤣
Originally Posted by slumlord

But all five (5) of your Ex-Wives enjoyed his movies and act.

Now we know….

🤣

Whatta fugging janer.....
Hey "Uncle Alvah"
Remember the thread you started about gwammy,s jail bird grandson you started awhile back.
How you was afraid he was gonna harm you or kick your butt if he came back to live with his gwammy.
And how you was asking advice on here about how to handle it all.

How did all that ever turn out????

Is he back at home now at Gwammy,s house making your life miserable.
You never gave us a update.
WTF????

Was his getting out of jail and coming back to live in his gwammy,s house with you and her all anexity filled for you like this the night before in your dreams.

Hey!!!
You got your looney tunes appt for depression coming up soon with the VA right???
Let us know how that goes.
Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!

I got a picture of a present I wanna send ya after your appt.
Please start a thread about your appt for us.

I mean since you share everything else with us in your Trainwreck Troll life with us on here and all.
Why not what you said to the shrink also...

👍👍👍👍👍
Damn.

I remember here on the Fire dudes were criticizing him, selfish, cowardly…. Bla bla bla…
Lewy Body dementia….Ted Turner has this as well
He thought that he was the cutest, funniest thing in show biz. He was his own biggest fan.
I could not stand the guy.
Sad that he got such a terrible illness. In that sense I can see why he killed himself. He hanged himself.
Very, very funny man. Recent discoveries in the world of human physiology have found that a stick up one's ass often presses against and disengages the nerve that controls a person's appreciation of certain forms of humor
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Very, very funny man. Recent discoveries in the world of human physiology have found that a stick up one's ass often presses against and disengages the nerve that controls a person's appreciation of certain forms of humor
I thought that caused monkey pox

Oh wait

Never mind
Originally Posted by 5sdad

If someone does not completely agree with your sense of humor, you start making vulgar posts about what you imagine goes on in another man's as*hole.

I think you need to see your psychiatrist.
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Lewy Body dementia, is just one of the dementia disorders that affect many people. Here are some ...

Alzheimer's dementia. (The most common dementia disorder.)

Lewy Body dementia.

Frontal Lobe dementia.

Korsakof Psychosis dementia. (Thought to be triggered by very heavy drinking of alcohol.)

Parkinson's dementia.

They are all terrible disorders and are terminal.

L.W.
One only had to watch Robin Williams on Letterman or Carson to get a good idea of what was happening in his brain. The man was in overdrive mode with his mind running about ten times as fast as it should have been.

He always left the talk show host in the dust wondering what had happened. I wondered if that was a sign of some mental illness.

I respected his talent and enjoyed almost all of his work.
He was a fixture for me growing up and I loved him. He was a little over the top sometimes but then again so am I. I hope he’s at peace…. I really do!

None of us know the struggles of another. There by the grace of God go I.

Having a close personal relationship with people I deeply loved that battled Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS, Parkinson’s, etc I can only say that my the strength and grace they showed during years of darkness is awe-inspiring…..I don’t know if I could do it.

Every Sunday I witness an amazing and inspiring scene. A husband maybe a few years older than me is in the front and center pew with his wife who is in the end stages of ALS. I wake up most mornings and movement is tough, my back surgeries, shoulder surgeries and injuries that likely will never get surgery..hurt, and I think it’s a good excuse to miss today’s service…..and then I remember them. I don’t know how long it takes him to get her into bed at night or how long it takes him to get her ready in the morning but I know he has a damn steep hill to climb all day everyday for as long as his best friend draws a breath. They are full of happiness, smiles and love even though it seems like they should be cursing their station in life…..
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
One only had to watch Robin Williams on Letterman or Carson to get a good idea of what was happening in his brain. The man was in overdrive mode with his mind running about ten times as fast as it should have been.

He always left the talk show host in the dust wondering what had happened. I wondered if that was a sign of some mental illness.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Could be? I have NO knowledge of that which you speak.
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Good.
Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

It ain't that good.

Ace
Originally Posted by slumlord
Chester Bennington’s dad was not John Podesta. LOL

his dad was a Phoenix cop

It doesn't even matter.
Because he was a pussy
He did a stand up show in NYC shortly after 9/11, funny as heck
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yep. He was an amazing actor and comedian. Many of his roles made folks think. That’s good IMO.
Hey "Uncle Alvah"
Remember the thread you started about gwammy,s jail bird grandson you started awhile back.
How you was afraid he was gonna harm you or kick your butt if he came back to live with his gwammy.
And how you was asking advice on here about how to handle it all.

How did all that ever turn out????

Is he back at home now at Gwammy,s house making your life miserable.
You never gave us a update.
WTF????

Was his getting out of jail and coming back to live in his gwammy,s house with you and her all anexity filled for you like this the night before in your dreams.

Hey!!!
You got your looney tunes appt for depression coming up soon with the VA right???
Let us know how that goes.
Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!

I got a picture of a present I wanna send ya after your appt.
Please start a thread about your appt for us.

I mean since you share everything else with us in your Trainwreck Troll life with us on here and all.
Why not what you said to the shrink also...

👍👍👍👍👍

Worried about " Uncle Alvah

His shrinkologist appt with the VA should have gone down by now.

Anyone got a update on him???

Did he get some happy pills for his brain chemistry and schit???

Ain't heard from "The Trainwreck Troll".

Hate it when people start threads about all their problems and NEVER give a update on what happened or how they are now.

Why would people do that.
Could they be looking for attention anyway they can get it on here just by making up schit.
Message Wabigoon

You know they talk on the phone. Three way with Happy Camper
I am concerned .

Please stop mocking my concern.
Between 3 wives.
Not having 2 dimes to rub together
Being obese
Being depressed
Going to a VA shrinkologist
Having gwammy,s ex con grand son making his life tense
And whatever else manhole covers has dropped on here about his craptastic life.

We never hear what happened from any of these thing from " The Trainwreck Troll"

I am concerned...
I hope he got his Pez Daffy Duck happy pill dispenser.
Probably got that on semi auto shooting happy pills in his mouth and chasing it down with a chocolate ensure or a strawberry Qwik.

Getting that brain chemistry right he mentioned.

👍🤗🤗😄😄😄
Who knows...
Maybe the VA shrinkologist gave him a couple of different happy pills to get that brain chemistry right and schit.
Sure hope the Shrink gave him a couple different dispensers so "Uncle Alvah" dont miss a dose.
A dispenser for every mood each happy pill is supposed to handle I bet.
👍👍👍

His wife didn't check on him before she left the house ! she knew he was sick .
also one of the medication he was taking (mirtazapine ) is very much obsolete .
Robin Williams made some good movies but wtf did he ever experience in his lifetime to do some dumb exit like that he would have made one hell of a rehab front man and made others follow
Originally Posted by dale06
Liked him as Mrs Doubtfire, but not much else.
Just the opposite Dale, I hated Mrs Doubtfire but pretty much liked everything else. His comedy will be missed.

kwg
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Robin Williams made some good movies but wtf did he ever experience in his lifetime to do some dumb exit like that he would have made one hell of a rehab front man and made others follow

he had undiagnosed dementia , he suffered from hallucination , paranoia , etc.. it must have been terrifying .
Who knows...
Maybe the VA shrinkologist gave him a couple of different happy pills to get that brain chemistry right and schit.
Sure hope the Shrink gave him a couple different dispensers so "Uncle Alvah" dont miss a dose.
A dispenser for every mood each happy pill is supposed to handle I bet.
👍👍👍

Maybe he's busy removing all of the doorknobs in his place.
I liked a lot of his work. Especially his voice over stuff like Aladin. I always wondered if he was bipolar though. You'd almost have to be manic to run at the speed he did.

Bb
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by earlybrd

he had undiagnosed dementia , he suffered from hallucination , paranoia , etc.. it must have been terrifying .
Sounds like a pretty good Friday night back in the day.
Remember his NukeAway skit on Mork&Mindy?

NukeAway
© 24hourcampfire