Home
Posted By: nahma_mich Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
Some low life tried to break into my hunting camp trailer sometime in the last two weeks. They didn't succeed but managed to screw the lock up pretty good. Going to have to replace it. Thinking I'd like to put some kind of non-lethal booby trap just to scare the crap out of them if it happens again. This isn't the first time the camp has been broken into.
Maybe one of those "glitter bombs".....or paint bomb.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
Tripwire shotgun blanks setup to fire multiples and good trail/security cameras.

Good luck
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
Where is it?

May have been wetbacks?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Where is it?

May have been wetbacks?

Most likely. We had some Wets steal an old 60’s mfg airstream type camp trailer that we used as storage.
Sheriff found them squatting in it on a ranch 1 county over. They had painted it neon blue with some house paint and brushes.
When he called us to identify it, it smelled like schitt and as if somebody died in there.
Guess the Dumb Fuqks we’re to lazy to walk outside and take a dump. Just crapping in the schitter with no waste hose hooked up to the camper.
Sheriff asked what we wanted to do about it. I told him to burn it or haul it to the dump.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Where is it?

May have been wetbacks?

Most likely. We had some Wets steal an old 60’s mfg airstream type camp trailer that we used as storage.
Sheriff found them squatting in it on a ranch 1 county over. They had painted it neon blue with some house paint and brushes.
When he called us to identify it, it smelled like schitt and as if somebody died in there.
Guess the Dumb Fuqks we’re to lazy to walk outside and take a dump. Just crapping in the schitter with no waste hose hooked up to the camper.
Sheriff asked what we wanted to do about it. I told him to burn it or haul it to the dump.

Can you imagine those stash houses where they hold 50-60 of them in a 2 bedroom house? sick
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
Future Houston_2s.
Posted By: nahma_mich Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/26/22
I'm in Georgia, Talbot cty.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Where is it?

May have been wetbacks?

Can you imagine those stash houses where they hold 50-60 of them in a 2 bedroom house? sick

Or the back of one of those Tractor / Trailer rigs. 🤮
Boys in the N.C. mountains have been known to use near traps.
Posted By: DMc Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/27/22
Booby trap and they'd probably destroy your trailer out of spite.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/27/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: thirtyotsix Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/27/22
More than likely just a meth head or ol’ lootie. Every time my club has had a problem, it has been meth head crackers, or the local natives cousins from Montgomery. The local sheriff don’t give a rip about no hunting camper in the woods, and when asked what we could do they said if anyone gets hurt since it is leased land, we could be held liable.

Now on private property don’t know so be wise with what you do. We hunt in east Alabama so not far from you.
Try a couple of these :

Attached File
Posted By: plumbum Re: Almost, but not quite. - 08/27/22
OP how local is your trailer?

If there is cell service there, you can get cell phone trail cams. Notify LE when you start receiving them. If you don't have cell service pitbthere, a couple of well-hidden cameras will have to do. If you get good pics, share them with local LE.

Bear traps or other traps are fun to think about, until ol' lootie gets hurt, and comes after you legally. Or, given that losers have all day long to do nothing else, they come back at you personally, or the burn your trailer down.
© 24hourcampfire