Home
Mama had some small complications. But they fixed her up. Now everybody is relaxing at home. My girl made a handsome boy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is in good shape.
Congratulations.
Awesome Bristoe and congratulations on the new family member
Congrats. First grand baby?

Clyde
Congratulations
It doesnโ€™t get any better than that! Congratulations!!!
Oh no...looks like his grandfather.
Great news.
Originally Posted by BLG
Congrats. First grand baby?

Clyde

Yeah,...first.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

lol,...no. I was Celtic white with red hair at birth. It eventually browned into generic auburn,...but I still have to avoid the sun. Both his mom and dad are good looking people. So with any luck he'll take after them.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Babyโ€™s got more hair!
Cool.
Congratulations Bristoe!

Go buy that boy his first .22 Rifle ! ๐Ÿค 
Congrats
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Congrats...
LIKE button.
He is a handsome fellow! Youโ€™re family is looking good B! I hope and pray that momma is doing good. Life just got a lot more fun for you guys. Raising my children was the greatest joy of my life.
Congratulations!!!
Well done Gramps.
You are blessed. MTG
Good report and photo!
Good deal!
Congratulations
Congratulations on the birth of your grandson. Glad to hear they got everything squared away for your daughter.
Thanks. Sitting here looking at the pics, I can't help but see a resemblance between him and my father. (His mother has a touch of the old man in her DNA, also) My kids don't know nothing about my Dad. He died long before they were born.

*I* know about him, though. If he inherited my Dad's temperament, they're going to have their hands full.

who-eee
Congratulations B. Your life will never be the same. It will be better. You vision of the future really starts to come into focus.

kwg
Congratulations.

Little while, you'll be wonderin why ya didn't skip the kids, and just go straight ta grandkids.
Congrats! What is his handle going to be?
BIG Congrats on that handsome man
Well done Mom.
Congrats, glad everyone is doing well!
Well that's great, little big man! We are leaving you a big mess to clean up! Good luck!
Congrats Im sure you are very proud Grandpa .
Congratulations B.

Grandkids are our reward from God for not killing or own kids while growing up......
Congrats to you and your family, Bristoe
Congrats.....glad mom is doing well....
Good deal Bristoe, congrats.
A wonderful event, Bristoe. Congrats to you and your family.
Congrats, Bristoe.
Grandchildren are one of lifeโ€™s greatest gifts ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Happy for you, and all involved. Thanks for the nice photo - he looks like a really good one.
Congratulations old timer!
Your baby grandson is precious. Congratulations on becoming a proud grandpa of such a handsome child. Heโ€™s a pretty good reward for yaโ€™ Bristoe.
Nothing like grandchildren,especially your first!Congratulations and lots of good times ahead .
Big deal. He is bald and pees on himself. Seems like they'd want SOME improvement on Bristoe in the new model, right?

Lol congrats. He is a cute little guy. Nothing more important than family. smile
Big congrats
Way to go there!
Whoopin' cough vaccine, she says.

I can't see him until I get a fuggin' whooping' cough vaccine.

Ain't this some schitt?

I don't think my Mama made Rene and Noey get a whooping' cough vaccine before they got to see me when I was born.

Rene and Noey,...my great grandparents.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh well,......life in the new world. I'll just look at his pictures. Last vaccine I got knocked my platelet count all to hell,...went blind for a day in one eye from a blood clot,....now I gotta take schitt for the rest of my life to keep it right.

"Vaccine" she says.

I sent her a text back,.....said, "Take a deep breath,...watch your son take a deep breath. You're welcome".

*shrugg*
Great that everything is going well.
Originally Posted by g5m
Great that everything is going well.

Well,...he ain't gonna get the fuggin' "whooping cough" from me.

That's been concluded.
God bless you all especially the babe & mom.
Cigars for the house on Bistoe! laugh

More so. Glad that all is well!
Congratulations on a good looking boy. And glad his mother is doing good. I don't have any grandchildren but, maybe someday.
© 24hourcampfire