Home
A few years ago he was treated for syphilis. Has now caught COVID, AIDS, and Monkeypox all at the same time. Why are homos unable to change their behavior even when threatened with debilitating disease?

Archive link

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
You're asking why men that want to stick their stuff inside other men's hairy butt don't do things that make sense.
Hit the Trifecta?
Got the blue balls, crabs, and the seven year itch!
Sorry for partying?
God smokes degenerate phags. Proven fact. Prove me wrong.
Well, I hope you get well soon...................
Damn Tourons
Leprosy for the grand slam.
JimFromTN moved to Spain
Originally Posted by SCRooster

The fact that the world is infested with degenerate phags is proof that youre wrong. I wish you werent. At best, god makes life uncomfortable and somewhat short for them. Why anybody ever thought millions upon millions of dollars in aids research was a good idea is a mystery to me. Why not just consider aids a blessing and let it clear out the phags and junkies? Nothing of any value would be lost.
He hit the Trifecta!!

Butt Fugging has it's rewards.......
Sounds like a hat trick to me.
Good for him. Now he can "go down" in history.
Dude needs a velocitor....
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Got the blue balls, crabs, and the seven year itch!

Ho Chi Minh that sunufabitch!
The existence of multiple social maladies never slowed fornication or the business at the town brothel for thousands of years before the invention of antibiotics.
Was syphilis sent by God to weed out the fornicators? Or is the concept of divine venereal disease reserved for homosexuals?
Straights are gonna do it. So are the gays. Consequences be damned.
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by SCRooster

The fact that the world is infested with degenerate phags is proof that youre wrong. I wish you werent. At best, god makes life uncomfortable and somewhat short for them. Why anybody ever thought millions upon millions of dollars in aids research was a good idea is a mystery to me. Why not just consider aids a blessing and let it clear out the phags and junkies? Nothing of any value would be lost.
because of the money being made ,grants fror scientist ,drug money for big pharma ,just like covid
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Flave??
That's got to be some sort of public shaming
Any cig smokers onboard here?
Homosexuality is an abomination.
He isn't "gay" he is queer
© 24hourcampfire