Home
Posted By: Houston_2 Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
The majority of Republicans polled show solid support for former President Trump wanting him as the Republican Presidential nominee for the 2024 elections.

His direct influence in the coming mid-term elections as well as the most recent elections shows his effectiveness.

The importance of this poll is that it followed the recent events at his Florida home.

USA Today/Ipso Poll

Axios, WSJ, Fox News
I believe nearly all Republicans will vote for Trump if he is on the ballot.

The more critical numbers are with the Independent voters.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Count me in.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The importance of this poll is that it followed the recent events at his Florida home.

The “recent events”?
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Yep.

“Independents” are all over the map ranging from true Libertarians to Mr. Independent, Bernie Sanders.
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Ultra Maga
Axios was the first who reported this. Then followed by the other 2.

I believe that USA Today was kinda mute on their findings of the poll but that’s just a guess knowing their usual slant on D. J. Trump and anything remotely positive about the man.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
I'd like to see him elected again not only to get us back on track as a nation but also, and perhaps more importantly, to see him go scorched earth on the globalist/deep state/Marxists. It will be legendary.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I'd like to see him elected again not only to get us back on track as a nation but also, and perhaps more importantly, to see him go scorched earth on the globalist/deep state/Marxists. It will be legendary.

I, too, want him to go scorched earth starting with the DOJ and it’s many associated out of control arms and fingers.

Then hit and hammer the IRS.
Posted By: UpThePole Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Dreams are fun but we're too far gone to ever recover peacefully.

The minute it became violent the UN would step in to complete the takeover..

You cannot fight drones with a 30-30.

"All republics fail and become dictatorships."
Posted By: worriedman Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by UpThePole

Taliban...
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/28/22
yep

Pres Trump 2024

I'm on board

get that buggin bidet outta there
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Like the Bush family supporting HiLiary in 2016???
Half of the republicans are in bed with the corrupt democrats!
My support for any republican candidate hinges on their support of Donald Trump.
If they’re not for him, it tells me all I need to know.
7mm
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Like the Bush family supporting HiLiary in 2016???
Half of the republicans are in bed with the corrupt democrats!
My support for any republican candidate hinges on their support of Donald Trump.
If they’re not for him, it tells me all I need to know.
7mm
A

That’s exactly what it’s come down to.

Half of the republicans supporting the democrats’ agenda and half of our population agreeing with them poses a steep uphill battle.
Whew. I’m glad no one here was in favor of the lockdowns.
Lindsey Graham just stated that, “ If Trump is indicted there will be riots in the streets “.

Fox News

It would be a start.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22

“All sock puppets become cum dumpsters”
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

99% of the main stream media, all democrats and half of the republicans went all in to destroy him. They lied, cheated and pulled a lot of dirty tricks.

If he is nominated again, it will be ten times as bad.

The conservative base will ignore it and vote Trump. It’s not enough.

The undecided middle has been and will be influenced.

They will vote “anyone but Trump”, and he will lose.

We will get 4 more years of Biden/Harris or who ever they run. It doesn’t matter because nobody will vote “for” the Democrat, but 10s of millions will vote against Trump.

Donald Trump has a clear path to remain powerful and viable as a “King maker”.

He declines to run, and endorses DeSantis.

DeSantis wins in a landslide and names Trump “Special advisor” to the President.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

99% of the main stream media, all democrats and half of the republicans went all in to destroy him. They lied, cheated and pulled a lot of dirty tricks.

We will get 4 more years of Biden/Harris or who ever they run. It doesn’t matter because nobody will vote “for” the Democrat, but 10s of millions will vote against Trump.

DeSantis wins in a landslide and names Trump “Special advisor” to the President.

I don't know what your day job is but if I was you I wouldn't quit it to become a political analyst.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

BULL SCHIET.

TRUMP IS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

TRUMP IS THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY

TRUMP IS THE GREAT AWAKENING

TRUMP IS GODS MAN

TRUMP IS THE MILITARYS PLAN

TRUMP IS GODS PLAN

TRUMP IS THE RECKONING

TRUMP IS THE KRAKEN

TRUMP IS THE TIP OF THE SPEAR

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

TRUMP IS THE FUTURE

TRUMP IS

TRUMP IS THE FUTURE

Posted By: UpThePole Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
His analysis is spot on.

Trump can never win because billions of dollars will be spent to defeat him.

Just wait till the DOJ starts their planned leaks of what they "found" in his home.

Senator Johnson will lose for the same reasons as Trump M-O-N-E-Y.

The power elite wants a country of serfs and they will not fail because no one can beat a drone with a 30-30.

"The best you can hope for is to die in your sleep."
I'm not a fan of Donald J. Biden or Joseph Robinette Trump. I sure hope they both find their way to the nursing home before the next election and make way for someone younger with a brighter future to step up.
Trump is the Red Wave.

17 losses out of 199 pushes.

The people can't wait to support Trumps choices.

Trump is the reason there is Panic In DC.

Trump is destroying the Illuminati.

Trumps is the next face Mt Rushmore will see.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
His analysis is spot on.

Just wait till the DOJ starts their planned leaks of what they "found" in his home.

The power elite wants a country of serfs and they will not fail because no one can beat a drone with a 30-30.

Stir it up buttercup, laf
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
I'm not a fan of Donald J. Biden or Joseph Robinette Trump. I sure hope they both find their way to the nursing home before the next election and make way for someone younger with a brighter future to step up.

Too bad. GOD picked Moses, King David, King Cyrus and HE picked Trump.

Doesn't GOD say in Psalms that HE returns with the last trump.

Never before on earth has evil turned into good and good into evil.

It has now.

GOD has risen again.

As Q said, 'GOD wins".

AsTrump said, "We are going to MAGA".

AS Q said, "It's going to be Biblical".

AGREE , the younger generation kicks-ass
Originally Posted by ol_mike

AGREE , the younger generation kicks-ass

Hahaha. YGBSM
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
no one can beat a drone with a 30-30.

And you know this how?
Posted By: Dre Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
As much I want trump to run and win, I feel like if he runs he might turn off some of the undecided.
It too bad but that’s the reality.
Desantis has a better chance
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Pat85
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

I don't know what your day job is but if I was you I wouldn't quit it to become a political analyst.

It never ceases to amaze me how many idiots there are that think the media and deep state will just let the next (if there is one) candidate not controlled by the deep state have a fair election with fair coverage.

Some people are just a little slow on the uptake.
Originally Posted by Dre
As much I want trump to run and win, I feel like if he runs he might turn off some of the undecided.

Yeah yeah yippppeeee another ivy league lawyer 100% government employee for president, sure wish colin powell was alive to take the VP spot
Originally Posted by Dre

DeSantis will be treated no differently than Trump if he is nominated. Not only that, he could get the nomination or even win the election and turn out to be an evil prick like the rest of them. I’m not saying he is; I truly hope he isn’t. But Trump is a known entity and he is THE leader of the anti-deep state MAGA movement.

Holy [bleep] people. Wake the [bleep] up.
Originally Posted by Dre

If not Trump then DeSantis most certainly. Trump could still remain one heck of a kingmaker as he’s clearly demonstrated.

If it is DeSantis in the final analysis then he’ll receive the same constant onslaught from the media, the DOJ and the NWO. Nothing will change in that regard.

Jmo
desantis/mcConnel/Graham == dream-team am I right am I right ????????????
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Dre

DeSantis will be treated no differently than Trump if he is nominated. Not only that, he could get the nomination or even win the election and turn out to be an evil prick like the rest of them. I’m not saying he is; I truly hope he isn’t. But Trump is a known entity and he is THE leader of the anti-deep state MAGA movement.

We posted at the same time.
I’m glad we’re strong and solid on lock downs and Ukraine.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
The only person to run for President, that was already wealthy, was Trump.
Every other candidate is wealthy, only after a career in politics.
This isn’t rocket surgery gentlemen.
Think Some of you are Too stubborn to listen or care and set in their ways. This is why trump lost. He was an embarrassment during the debates and if he would have kept his cool and let Joe drown him self in word salad. Things might be different.
But like some of you, too old and set in their way to know any better or to give a F…
and now we Have a retard running the country into the ground.
Trust me I want to Trump to run and to win. I just don’t think the party will let him get too far….as in take a chance on him and loose the undecided voters and be stuck with (god forbid) another Democrat because trump scared Voters away.

Jim Jordan is another favorite of mine, but he does not have the popularity of DeSantis. So that’s why I think he has the best chance to go all the way.

I can’t foresee the future so let’s hope I’m wrong.
Posted By: scrooster Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

I agree with this 110%.

Love The Donald but that petty SOB just can't stfu for the good of the Nation .... his phuqing ego gets the best of him every time.

Let the big dick orange man be the Kingmaker .... it would really be good for the country if DeSantis were POTUS imho.

But what do I know. This country is so phuqed-up right now ... it's the crazy white women that are the worst.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
With a 30-30 you just have to lead 'em a little bit and aim high.
Originally Posted by Dre
Think Some of you are Too stubborn to listen or care and set in their ways. This is why trump lost. He was an embarrassment during the debates and if he would have kept his cool and let Joe drown him self in word salad. Things might be different.
But like some of you, too old and set in their way to know any better or to give a F…
Trust me I want to Trump to run and to win. I just don’t think the party will let him get too far….as in take a chance on him and loose the undecided voters and be stuck with (god forbid) another Democrat because trump scared Voters away.

Jim Jordan is another favorite of mine, but he does not have the popularity of DeSantis. So that’s why I think he has the best chance to go all the way.

Dre,

Do you think Trump lost the election or do you think it was stolen? Do you think Joe Biden is the legitimate POTUS?

I agree, Trump sucked in that first debate. People can learn though. Fortunately there will be debates for the Republican primary. We shall see if Trump has learned anything on that front.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
The next presidential election is not for two more years. A lot can happen in that time. The Supreme Court will convene in October and there is potential for some landmark decisions in the next session. Midterm elections in November and Trump supported candidates did well in the primaries. Let's see what happens the rest of this year and go from there.
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

Do you think Trump lost the election or do you think it was stolen? Do you think Joe Biden is the legitimate POTUS?

I agree, Trump sucked in that first debate. People can learn though. Fortunately there will be debates for the Republican primary. We shall see if Trump has learned anything on that front.

Election was rigged/stolen 100%. IMO there
Is No way that Brandon won!!
If they got away with once, they’d try again.
Why I’m playing the next one with caution
Posted By: ribka Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain

amazing the low iq morons that follow toot's sock puppet Houston
Posted By: CCCC Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Anyone recognize this delusional nitwit and what pole is he/she up?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Trump captured 75 million votes in 2020, more than any Presidential candidate in history, 10 million more than Obama who supposedly was the most loved president in history. Even with Dominion switching Trump votes to Biden he still managed to capture more votes than any other.

Even with all that, it wasn’t enough to overcome Dominion and Mail-in election fraud. This “most advanced election fraud network ever developed “ ( Joe Biden), is still alive and well ready to active. Couple that with the FACT that the Republican Establishment still hates him and will again work with the Democrats to defeat(steal) him.

If he runs in 2024 this “ most advance election fraud network ever developed”, will be activated and the results will be the same. The algorithms have already been written.

We can unite, become poll watchers, slow down the mail-in paper ballot fraud, shut down ballot harvesting, but we cannot fix what we cannot see, algorithms and vote switching inside Electronic voting machines (Dominion).
Posted By: akrange Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

I agree with this 110%.

Love The Donald but that petty SOB just can't stfu for the good of the Nation .... his phuqing ego gets the best of him every time.

Let the big dick orange man be the Kingmaker .... it would really be good for the country if DeSantis were POTUS imho.

But what do I know. This country is so phuqed-up right now ... it's the crazy white women that are the worst.

Ego’s do Win Wars ..
General Patton had one so Big they had to Kill Him..

Hmmmm ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: Raeford Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by CCCC
Anyone recognize this delusional nitwit and what pole is he/she up?

Is IT a 'elkNOslayer'?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Dre

here is the thing though and I think Dre was expressing it

At the moment, I don't think that everyone who is willing to vote for DeSantis will vote for Trump

but I think by and large, everyone willing to vote for Trump would vote for DeSantis.

DeSantis might be a giant douche but at the moment he's *our* douche and sending progressives into spasms with his leadership.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump captured 75 million votes in 2020, more than any Presidential candidate in history, 10 million more than Obama who supposedly was the most loved president in history. Even with Dominion switching Trump votes to Biden he still managed to capture more votes than any other.

Even with all that, it wasn’t enough to overcome Dominion and Mail-in election fraud. This “most advanced election fraud network ever developed “ ( Joe Biden), is still alive and well ready to active. Couple that with the FACT that the Republican Establishment still hates him and will again work with the Democrats to defeat(steal) him.

If he runs in 2024 this “ most advance election fraud network ever developed”, will be activated and the results will be the same. The algorithms have already been written.

We can unite, become poll watchers, slow down the mail-in paper ballot fraud, shut down ballot harvesting, but we cannot fix what we cannot see, algorithms and vote switching inside Electronic voting machines (Dominion).

No sense in telling some here how the election was stolen, they'll agree then tomorrow post the same stuff that's locked in their heads. They'll say Trump lost because of his ego, his outspoken manor, mean tweets, then re-agree that the election was stolen. Rinse repeat....
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22

No sense in telling some here how the election was stolen, they'll agree then tomorrow post the same stuff that's locked in their heads. They'll say Trump lost because of his ego, his outspoken manor, mean tweets, then re-agree that the election was stolen. Rinse repeat....

Information and facts don't fix stupid.

Like this guy.

Originally Posted by Dre

Then he follows up with this.

Originally Posted by Dre
. Election was rigged/stolen 100%. IMO there

Amazing, ey.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Uh no, they launch that Hellfire way beyond the range of a 30-30. In fact you won't even know it's there.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Uh no, they launch that Hellfire way beyond the range of a 30-30. In fact you won't even know it's there.

daz Ri-eeet
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
If he’s on the ballot, betchyerass I’ll vote for him. He was a great President who I honestly believe was doing his best for the country. It’s amazing what he was able to accomplish despite all the bullschitt. He certainly has flaws as a candidate, and is sometimes his own worst enemy.

Way too early to tell. One step at a time. The mid-terms and his legal problems are big determiners.

I’m equally enthused about DeSantis. He’s young, smart, and goes for the throat against the Left. He also has fewer negatives with the independents IMO.

Can’t think of anyone else equally qualified AND electable right now.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

Then how is it that President Trumps mouth made him lose?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
I am still waiting on Madonna to keep her promise from 2016.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
His analysis is spot on.

Troll alert.... this is Larry Root ^^^^^^
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

No matter how many times you say it they don't listen. If Trump runs he loses. He's not going to beat another state media/tech/deep state rigged election if he doesn't have the vote of the independents and the never trumpers. I also do not believe the majority of republicans want him as their candidate, but yeah of course they will vote for him.
Buck, you're wasting your time here as Trump fanatics cannot see the inconvenient truth.

Extremists never win, ask McGovern.

The Dems will run Mike Obama in 24' being almost impossible to beat.

Unless the GOP can tar her with Barrrrack's numerous crimes (highly doubtful) she will probably win.

Only a moderate with an excellent track record has a chance.

A poll here is about as reliable as a Biden promise.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
True, a lot can happen between now and 24 and who knows what the bastards have up their sleeves like plan f, g, h, etc.

I'm an Independent and I voted for Trump twice and will do it again. I hope he runs, F them!

Do you think if the Feds would have raided the Kenyan's house they would have sniffed Mike's underwear drawer? Like they did Melania's?
Posted By: akrange Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
You do know the Gestapo has Women with a Nose for this Kinda Stuff ..
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
True, a lot can happen between now and 24 and who knows what the bastards have up their sleeves like plan f, g, h, etc.

I'm an Independent and I voted for Trump twice and will do it again. I hope he runs, F them!

Do you think if the Feds would have raided the Kenyan's house they would have sniffed Mike's underwear drawer? Like they did Melania's?
As an “independent” do you ever vote for Democrats?

If so, which ones?
Buck, you're wasting your time here as Trump fanatics cannot see the inconvenient truth.

Extremists never win, ask McGovern.

The Dems will run Mike Obama in 24' being almost impossible to beat.

Unless the GOP can tar her with Barrrrack's numerous crimes (highly doubtful) she will probably win.

Only a moderate with an excellent track record has a chance.

A poll here is about as reliable as a Biden promise.

I doubt that the democrats will or would run Michelle Obama.

I do believe that the democrats’ nominee will be Gavin Newsome as per Nancy Pelosi.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Dre

here is the thing though and I think Dre was expressing it

At the moment, I don't think that everyone who is willing to vote for DeSantis will vote for Trump

but I think by and large, everyone willing to vote for Trump would vote for DeSantis.

DeSantis might be a giant douche but at the moment he's *our* douche and sending progressives into spasms with his leadership.

Yep.
I also believe that those willing to vote for Trump would vote for DeSantis were he the nominee.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

Did you watch the debate?
Because it was a sh*t show, and not a debate.
trump signed his own death warrant.
Frankly it was embarrassing
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

You ain't getting it champ, If President Trump lost due to fraud he sure as fuqk didn't lose due to his mouth.

Men who are offended by President Trumps brashness crack me up, they should just reach down and scratch their Vagina.
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

The debate did not go well for Trump especially in the manner that it was handled by that excuse for a Moderator.

I found it impossibly weird that Trump agreed to the debate in allowing Biden to wear an earpiece. Damned near unbelievable that Trump would even consider allowing Biden to do that and the results showed.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
Toot is a clam
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/29/22
The majority of Republicans polled show solid support for former President Trump wanting him as the Republican Presidential nominee for the 2024 elections.

His direct influence in the coming mid-term elections as well as the most recent elections shows his effectiveness.

USA Today/Ipso Poll

Axios, WSJ, Fox News
^^^^^^^
Captain Cut and Paste Toot Toot in his 24 hr campfire news central posting bedroom/ office.....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🥴
Frankly it was embarrassing[/quote]

You ain't getting it champ, If President Trump lost due to fraud he sure as fuqk didn't lose due to his mouth.

Men who are offended by President Trumps brashness crack me up, they should just reach down and scratch their Vagina.[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Damn right ...

It's still,, but but but Trump wasn't acting Presidential N-stuff, he didn't kiss-ass and let the crooked politicians talk.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Cannot believe all the sock puppet trolling in this thread.

More sock puppets than regular members, it seems like anymore.

Friggn hilarious.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Fuuukers been coming outta the woodwork last couple of months and also last couple of weeks.

Some new hatchlings some older sleeper ones.

Election coming up also.

Just like the "new guy" threads as of late also.

Fuuuking turds with eyes is what they all are...

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sounds like another NoElkSlayer / Jason Cardenas sock puppet to me.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Fuuukers been coming outta the woodwork last couple of months and also last couple of weeks.

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

Men who are offended by President Trumps brashness crack me up, they should just reach down and scratch their Vagina.

Yep. Another one you can add to “The List”.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

As an “independent” do you ever vote for Democrats?

If so, which ones?

UPDATE THE DAMNED LIST!!!!
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

Gawdam faster than I could scream fucque
Posted By: jbmi Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
I have to agree with some other poster here,
We're going to be much better off if both Sleepy Joe, Donald Duck both die before 2024
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Then you’ve got teenage girls here posing as grown men who load up each of their many posts with childish emojis .

Renegade started one of his usually dumb threads a short while back and by casual count had over 100 emojis in his posts. Now that’s real intelligence which is why he’s among the Howler Monkey Ignor-ants where he rightly belongs.

Then there’s chlinstructor here with his ever present “perzactly” and no shortages of emojis either.

Laughing!
Posted By: Raferman Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Then you’ve got teenage girls here posing as grown men who load up each of their many posts with childish emojis .

Renegade started one of his usually dumb threads a short while back and by casual count had over 100 emojis in his posts. Now that’s real intelligence which is why he’s among the Howler Monkey Ignor-ants where he rightly belongs.

Then there’s chlinstructor here with his ever present “perzactly” and no shortages of emojis either.

Laughing!
Did Ren50 have to change handle for being a massive covtard pussy?
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by jbmi
We're going to be much better off if both Sleepy Joe, Donald Duck both die before 2024
For all you Kool Aid drinkers, your blind faith in this guy is just like the follower of Jim Jones and you know what happened to them. You're going to wear holes in you jeans sniffing his azz.
Old DD thinks more of himself than his country or any of you, his oversize EGO was hurt when people finally saw through his orange hair and realize just what a Dick he is.
His actions should land him jail, back in the good old days he should be tied to a post and shot.
and yes I did vote for him twice, not because I thought he was the answer, but all you had to do is look at who he was running against.
You voted for him twice?? You lying piece of shidt. Please tell us how we are better off today than when he was in office. You can't name a single thing you pile of dung.

After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!! (credit to 12344Mag for this quote)

And you edit you original post!! Too late you fugking loser, it's right here for all to see!

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Laughing!

I'm in your mind obviously
Which means I am winning and you are fretting...

Ain't your little Bytch azz supposed to have me on ignore anyways???

What's the matter little fella??
You toggle sniping and peaking now then going back to pretend safe space ignore.

What a little female dog you are.
Never used to fuuuk with you as old toot.
But since your coward little azz flipped over to this Houston boo hoo sockpuppet after Goalie fuuuked you up.

It has been game on like donkey kong going after your pretend that you ain't old toot azz.

And what ya gonna do about it...
Not a fuuuuking thing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🖕🖕😁🖕🖕😁😁🖕🖕🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️
Originally Posted by Raferman

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Laughing!
Did Ren50 have to change handle for being a massive covtard pussy?
I'm a pure blood proud boy!!

👍👍👍😄😄😄
Awww, listen at the Howler Monkeys squall.

Laughing!!

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Laughing!

You toggle sniping and peaking now then going back to pretend safe space ignore.

But since your coward little azz flipped over to this Houston boo hoo sockpuppet after Goalie fuuuked you up.

It has been game on like donkey kong going after your pretend that you ain't old toot azz.

Not a fuuuuking thing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAOROTFF!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤪🤪😂😂😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Get some of this Toot ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Toot be like 😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by Dre

Dre,

"The List" is for the enemy and Dre ain't it, I've been through his posting history and he may say some stupid schit but he ain't the enemy.
Toot Toot "Fake ignore" .

While he looks at post with another logged on sock puppet lurking.
Or reduce screen veiwing and is not logged on that screen.

We got some dumb fuuuks on here at running sockpuppets.

They really suck and think they are computer geniuses...

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Election coming up also.

💩💩💩💩

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😥

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Laughing!

Not a fuuuuking thing.

LMFAOROTFF!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤪🤪😂😂😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Get some of this Toot ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let’s sweep your childish, low IQ self to the dust bin of the irrelevant gang.

So easy.
Laughing!
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Toot has nut in her butt.

deflave, Beaver10
Toot Toot the simpleton hoot..💩💩

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🤣😁🤣😁😁🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Holla if ya hear me Toot Toot
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️👍👍👍😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cowboy Butts drive TootToot nuts!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
For all you Kool Aid drinkers, your blind faith in this guy is just like the follower of Jim Jones and you know what happened to them. You're going to wear holes in you jeans sniffing his azz.
Old DD thinks more of himself than his country or any of you, his oversize EGO was hurt when people finally saw through his orange hair and realize just what a Dick he is.
His actions should land him jail, back in the good old days he should be tied to a post and shot.
and yes I did vote for him twice, not because I thought he was the answer, but all you had to do is look at who he was running against.
You voted for him twice?? You lying piece of shidt. Please tell us how we are better off today than when he was in office. You can't name a single thing you pile of dung.

After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!! (credit to 12344Mag for this quote)

And you edit you original post!! Too late you fugking loser, it's right here for all to see!

Boom Chakalaka!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Toot Toot "Fake ignore" .

While he looks at post with another logged on sock puppet lurking.
Or reduce screen veiwing and is not logged on that screen.

We got some dumb fuuuks on here at running sockpuppets.

They really suck and think they are computer geniuses...

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Bout as smart as NoElkSlayer / Jason Cardenas / AKA Diaper Boy. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂
Treasure Trove of ad lib on the fly material to work with on TootToot...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Boom Chakalaka!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BOOM
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
We need another Ronald Reagan.
Posted By: Dre Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22

Men who are offended by President Trumps brashness crack me up, they should just reach down and scratch their Vagina.[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Damn right ...

It's still,, but but but Trump wasn't acting Presidential N-stuff, he didn't kiss-ass and let the crooked politicians talk.[/quote]

Some of you guys just don’t get it.
I liked that about trump that he says what he wants. But there is place and time for all that.
Like I said, he should have kept his mouth shut and let Biden hang him self.
But it was the other way around.
And I already said the election was stolen.
So calm down princess.

Now few of you are on here bashing anyone that isn’t sucking on trumps di*k and see things differently.

Honestly some folks on here not much better than some of the left nut jobs out there. Stating chit like “list” is same as cancel culture .
Sad times for sure
Were he the Republican candidate, I'd certainly vote for him, just like twice before.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Were he the Republican candidate, I'd certainly vote for him, just like twice before.

The bigger question is would you support him as a THIRD PARTY candidate?
I support him..
Posted By: waterrat Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The bigger question is would you support him as a THIRD PARTY candidate?
Yes,,, and hate every POS that doesn't.
Posted By: jbmi Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Didn't take long for the peanut gallery to show up. SAD !!!!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22

And dumbfuq's?
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
Every presidential election is about the 10% in the middle, the Republican and Democrat bases are pretty much set, about 45% each. The problem with the 10% in the middle is that they are often single issue voters or simply don't stand for much, either way. The democrats are good a spinning their message, promising all sort of goodies to the middle knowing that they will never deliver, the Republicans are held more accountable for their political promises so it's a sticky situation, representing your base honestly and winning elections. I'll vote for the Republican candidate, whoever wins the nomination. Trump would only have four years remaining with Democrat obstructionist trying to stop him at every turn. Someone like DeSantis could have the potential for eight years and could initiate real change in turning this USA ship in the right direction. We'll see how it plays out. I'm most interested who the VP candidates will be, DeSantis won't be #2 to anyone, and not sure Nikki Haley would be either, anyone taking on the VP spot will want promises of support for an eventual POTUS run.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 08/30/22
If Trump can't get the support from right wing kooks like Alex Jones then he stands no chance.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
If Trump can't get the support from right wing kooks like Alex Jones then he stands no chance.

But have JeffO's eyes been opened by the awesome job FJB is doing?
Awww, listen at the Howler Monkeys squall.

Laughing!!

hypocrisy
hĭ-pŏk′rĭ-sē
noun

The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.An act or instance of such falseness.Dissimulation of one's real character or belief; especially, a false assumption of piety or virtue; a feigning to be better than one is; the action or character of a hypocrite.
Posted By: deflave Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We need another Ronald Reagan.

What we need is dumb fugks like you to fugk off and die.
Posted By: deflave Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Have you ever seen a negro?

Don’t lie.

LOL
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Ronald Reagan would have lasted five minutes under the pressure put on Trump !
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Ron Desantis is showing himself to be an establishment hack more and more each day. I love him as my governor but he’s not in the same league as Trump. Everyone who is pushing Desantis is inviting the UniParty to frame or murder Trump. If the UniParty feels they have buy in for Desantis as an acceptable alternative for the Trump base they will feel even more free to take down Trump.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
I believe the point Dre is trying to get across with the debate that it kept it within reach of being able to be stolen. And yes I voted for the Donald both times and will again.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Trump or Desantis!
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Desantis looks good when compared to McCain or Romney.

Trump is not popular around Seattle with old republicans I speak with.

But around my brother in MT, the town is 100% pro trump. Only 92% of them voted for Bush.
Posted By: akrange Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
The Little Facts on The Sanitizer are piling Up ..

He’s starting to smell Like Tricky Nikki ..

Just without the Curry .. Fool’s me at First ..

Oh Oh Weeeee my Sha Ronna ..
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Ron Desantis is showing himself to be an establishment hack more and more each day.

Harvard educated lawyers that choose a career in politics tend not to stray too far off the reservation.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
The poll means nothing as long as the traitors are cheating, and they are.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by akrange
The Little Facts on The Sanitizer are piling Up ..

He’s starting to smell Like Tricky Nikki ..

Just without the Curry .. Fool’s me at First ..

Oh Oh Weeeee my Sha Ronna ..

Gus? datchu man?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Count me in.

What he said^^^^
Originally Posted by Dre

Yeah, they better wake up. Desantis has no fight in the matter of the corrupt DOJ/FBI. If trump is elected, he'll be cleaning fu cking house!!!! Something that really needs to be done. Guaranteed if Desantis was in office, the same ol schidt would be allowed to continue and we would be in the same boat we are in now. Trump has some pull that will work to everyones benefit. FJP, F the IRS, F the new world order. I don't know where the fu ck you guys stand, but that's how I see it..
Posted By: KFWA Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
. If trump is elected, he'll be cleaning fu cking house!!!!

which is why there are no limits on what they will do to Trump and the people that support him. They will not let that man get re-elected.
I would and AM going to vote for him, even if by chance he is not on the ballot.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

I get it.....run away and hope the bad men don't hurt us anymore.. What a winning strategy. If we let the Leftist scumbags win, it will be 10X worse from here on out, no matter who is the GOP nominee. You don't give in to terrorists for the very same reasons.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22

which is why there are no limits on what they will do to Trump and the people that support him. They will not let that man get re-elected.

A person can support Trump or puss out and support an establishment candidate in hopes the Bolsheviks will lay off them .
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
I'll vote for Trump even if at the end I can still say don't blame me I voted for Trump.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Every presidential election is about the 10% in the middle, the Republican and Democrat bases are pretty much set, about 45% each. The problem with the 10% in the middle is that they are often single issue voters or simply don't stand for much, either way. The democrats are good a spinning their message, promising all sort of goodies to the middle knowing that they will never deliver, the Republicans are held more accountable for their political promises so it's a sticky situation, representing your base honestly and winning elections. I'll vote for the Republican candidate, whoever wins the nomination. Trump would only have four years remaining with Democrat obstructionist trying to stop him at every turn. Someone like DeSantis could have the potential for eight years and could initiate real change in turning this USA ship in the right direction. We'll see how it plays out. I'm most interested who the VP candidates will be, DeSantis won't be #2 to anyone, and not sure Nikki Haley would be either, anyone taking on the VP spot will want promises of support for an eventual POTUS run.

That 10% in the middle are dumber than a bag of Jolly Ranchers. They stand for nothing, don't know schit from shine, and 96% of them have no skin in the game. I detest them.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22

The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
I would rather vote for DeSantis. He basically follows the Trump game plan but has a better way of dealing with the politics that goes with being POTUS. I think all the Maga voters would vote for him if Trump backs away and certainly more Dems and Indys would too just to put Biden put on the shelf if he runs again. Lots of people love Trump but even more don't IF you believe that the 2020 election was legit. I think if he runs it will prove to be a problem for the GOP. My guess is he will announce he is running before the mid terms so the results of that election will tell us how it will really play out in 2024. We need a GOP POTUS in 2024 so whatever it takes to improve those odds needs to happen...so the question is...will Trump help or hinder?
Posted By: 1minute Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
Given the extreme depth of the swamp, he'll likely get my vote if he runs.

Am not looking forward to 4 more years of media hate and metropolitan rioting though. Should he win, one will be quite capable of drafting both the evening news and late-night monologues.

Here in Oregon, we have an independent governor candidate that I'd like to see score. Claims she's an equal opportunity "pisser offer." I think both parties need to realize there's an anti-swamp movement afoot.

I'd also fully support term limits. Two and you're out.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22
I would vote for Trump if he was on the ballot, but don't know if he can win again, and certainly wouldn't bet on it.. Too many Independent types brainwashed against him now by the Libs/ Progressives, and the Media over that dumbarse Capiol Riot. That really hurts him.....I work with many Independent type voters in Phoenix who voted for Trump, but won't budge now on him not being to blame for that stupid Capitol crap...They've bought into the crap hook, line, and sinker...Also, there are too many a-holes willing to turn a blind eye to rampant election cheating when it comes to Trump...

It's true the LIBs would demonize any candidate put forth by the Republicans especially one backed by Trump, but Trumps ideals and beliefs are still popular, he is just very polarizing as a candidate, himself..I think the country would have to be near total collapse for some of the Independents I know to vote for him again. They agree he was good for the economy, but can't get over that Capitol Riot BS...
Posted By: hanco Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/05/22

That
Posted By: Raspy Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by reivertom
Trump 24
I hope he doesn’t run.

I get it.....run away and hope the bad men don't hurt us anymore.. What a winning strategy. If we let the Leftist scumbags win, it will be 10X worse from here on out, no matter who is the GOP nominee. You don't give in to terrorists for the very same reasons.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Reivertom, you are 100% correct.... Trump has learned a lot from his previous 4 years as POTUS...at this time, we do not need someone who talks nice....we need a real as$ kicker now.... Trump already proved he can make America great again....and when he does do that then someone like DeSantis (as Trumps VP) can then take over for another 4 or 8 years.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I would rather vote for DeSantis. He basically follows the Trump game plan but has a better way of dealing with the politics that goes with being POTUS.?

Whats this better way he has with dealing with the forces that are destroying this country that Trump doesn't have??
Posted By: shootem Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Trump will be 78 yo at Election ‘24. When they stole the ‘20 election from him, and us, they stole the next one too. Biden won’t be nominated. If he’s not clintonized he will be pulled and some other lying fluffer upper will be put in. Dems all good, Repubs still maga. Mark it down.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I would rather vote for DeSantis. He basically follows the Trump game plan but has a better way of dealing with the politics that goes with being POTUS.?

Whats this better way he has with dealing with the forces that are destroying this country that Trump doesn't have??

Voted for Biden
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Donald Trump has been getting an absolute beating by the main stream media for the last 7 years. I truly think many Americans are feeling a special kinship to Donald because he has been treated so unfairly by the powerful left. Many folks have come to hate the powerful leftist anarchists formerly known as the democRAT party and Americans will vote right of center just to say to the democRATs, "you are not one of us" and Donald Trump is.

The primaries will tell. If Ron DeSantis does not get in and he supports Donald Trump, it's a done deal. The only thing we have to worry about is democRAT cheating and you can bet they will be cheating.

kwg
Posted By: shootem Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump has been getting an absolute beating by the main stream media for the last 7 years. I truly think many Americans are feeling a special kinship to Donald because he has been treated so unfairly by the powerful left. Many folks have come to hate the powerful leftist anarchists formerly known as the democRAT party and Americans will vote right of center just to say to the democRATs, "you are not one of us" and Donald Trump is.

The primaries will tell. If Ron DeSantis does not get in and he supports Donald Trump, it's a done deal. The only thing we have to worry about is democRAT cheating and you can bet they will be cheating.

kwg

Accurate
Posted By: cv540 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 257Bob

That 10% in the middle are dumber than a bag of Jolly Ranchers. They stand for nothing, don't know schit from shine, and 96% of them have no skin in the game. I detest them.

McCain and Romney were candidates that were supposed to appeal the "undecided 10%." In the end all they did was make a lot of hard core conservatives disinterested and only got a small percentage of the "independents."
Posted By: KFWA Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22

A person can support Trump or puss out and support an establishment candidate in hopes the Bolsheviks will lay off them .

I will vote for Trump if he is the choice, that isn't a question, however at the moment I believe DeSantis would be more effective.

If you want to call it hoping they lay off him so be it, I just think he could be more effective.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22

USA Today/Ipso Poll

Axios, WSJ, Fox News
Oh just STFU
You Liberal Socialist Democrat Covtard homo racist
🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CNN
MSNBC
NYT
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Renegade totally owned with his childish low IQ posts of emojis and name calling.

Rene almost as unhinged as Jag but he’s not started the preaching thing like poor Jag does. Yet.

Laughing!!
Posted By: Raferman Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Renegade totally owned with his childish low IQ posts of emojis and name calling.

Rene almost as unhinged as Jag but he’s not started the preaching thing like poor Jag does. Yet.

Laughing!!
You know nobody likes you right?
Posted By: add Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Laughing!!

[Linked Image from storyteller.travel]

Laughing!!

He/She is really SACharlie....an embarrassment to TX.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22

Laughing!!

Rene didn't vote for the lying POS who doubled our gas prices.
Originally Posted by Raspy

Laughing!!

He/She is really SACharlie....an embarrassment to HUMANITY
wink
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Laughing!!

He/She is really SACharlie....an embarrassment to HUMANITY
wink

Why the twit comes on here at all is a mystery. His world must be very small.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22

I will vote for Trump if he is the choice, that isn't a question, however at the moment I believe DeSantis would be more effective.

If you want to call it hoping they lay off him so be it, I just think he could be more effective.

I am not talking about the attacks on Trump or DeSantis. There is an accelerated effort going on to strip the American people of their freedom, equity and generally their way of life. Is there anybody naive enough to believe the attacks on American sovereignty will stop with DeSantis because he is more political savvy? There are two types in this debate, one that actually want to destroy this bolshevik up rising and ones that don't want to rock the boat, just want to maintain their life style until they assume room temperature and let someone else deal with it. The latter doesn't want Trump as President.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22

I am not talking about the attacks on Trump or DeSantis. There is an accelerated effort going on to strip the American people of their freedom, equity and generally their way of life. Is there anybody naive enough to believe the attacks on American sovereignty will stop with DeSantis because he is more political savvy? There are two types in this debate, one that actually want to destroy this bolshevik up rising and ones that don't want to rock the boat, just want to maintain their life style until they assume room temperature and let someone else deal with it. The latter doesn't want Trump as President.

Sounds about right.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Me..........

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Dumbasses believe the MSM fake news saying Bidet got more votes, at 81 million, than the Zero. They believe it because they are just as stupid as Houston_2.

Trump PA rally.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploading

Biden Mifflin, PA Saturday where news said he had a massive rally with dozens of people.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image url
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Biden Mifflin, PA Saturday where news said he had a massive rally with dozens of people.

That is fugging hilarious...

I count 19 people.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
I think its the same location, correct?

That is fugging hilarious...

I count 19 people.

19 fuggin idiots

FJB.......and his dumb as a box of rocks so called press secretary
For all of you whining Howler Monkey Ignor-ants here and there’s many among you, there’s an excellent article on Trump’s influence in the midterm elections by Byron York who often writes for the WSJ.

Twitter,@ByronYork

Educate yourselves and come up out of the gutter and quit being denizens of that environment. It’s for your own benefit.

Laughing!

Rene triggered again like Jag in 5,,4,,3,,
and I thought the red head was dumm

Lol!!!
The liberal Socialist Democrat Covtard homosexual racist has me on "ignore".
And I'm not in his head either...
🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀
^^^^

Point made.

Point proven.

Like a yo yo on a short string.

Laughing!!
Lol!!!
🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀

Oh my... I'll help...

🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😀
🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😀
🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😀
Skank birds of a feather abound here.

Laughing!!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
That was a good one Cash!

Ole Tootie still cant sit down from when Flave got done with her.
For all of you whining Howler Monkey Ignor-ants here and there’s many among you, there’s an excellent article on Trump’s influence in the midterm elections by Byron York who often writes for the WSJ.

Twitter,@ByronYork

Educate yourselves and come up out of the gutter and quit being denizens of that environment. It’s for your own benefit.

Laughing!

York is a RINO....use to watch him on Fox and whenever he was on I cut the TV off.....
Lol!!!

Oh my... I'll help...

🤣😀🤣🤣😀🤣😁😁😀😁😁😁😀😂😂😁😂😁😀😀😁😂😂😀😁😂😂😁😀😂😂😂😁😀🤣😂😁😁😀😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😆😆😀😆😆😀😁😁😁😂😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😀😆😆😀😆😀😀😁😂😁😀😀😆😆😁😂😂😁😀😆😀😁😂😂😀😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😆😀😁😂😁😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😂😁😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😀😀😆😆😀😁😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😁😀😁😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😀😁😀😁😁😀😀😁😀😀😀
HOLY SCHITT!!!
👍👍👍😄😄😄
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Tootie ain't gonna like that!

Haha! Nice.

I want a T-shirt like that!!!

Twitter,@ByronYork

Laughing!

York is a RINO....use to watch him on Fox and whenever he was on I cut the TV off.....

I haven’t seen him on tv for a long while now but I’ll take your good word for it. It’s easy enough to see that the WSJ is rino slanted.

His article is a worthwhile read. Trump has the republicans in more of a panic mode than he does the democrats.

If he (Trump) can make it in and he would with an honest election, he’ll go full scorched earth mode. He knows the gotchas and the pitfalls now and he’s been a student of this present situation that’s getting worse by the week.

I just hope that the American voting public sees things for what they are and votes accordingly.

If not D.J. Trump then DeSantis, I guess it’ll be.

Now,,,,where that leads us to maybe can be seen in the many opinions of it posted in this and other similar threads.
Posted By: Blondie Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
I'd love to see Trump back in there if nothing else to see him clap the old bracelets on Hillary and a few others !!!!

and finish the wall

Twitter,@ByronYork

Laughing!

I haven’t seen him on tv for a long while now but I’ll take your good word for it. It’s easy enough to see that the WSJ is rino slanted.

His article is a worthwhile read. Trump has the republicans in more of a panic mode than he does the democrats.

If he (Trump) can make it in and he would with an honest election, he’ll go full scorched earth mode. He knows the gotchas and the pitfalls now and he’s been a student of this present situation that’s getting worse by the week.

I just hope that the American voting public sees things for what they are and votes accordingly.

If not D.J. Trump then DeSantis, I guess it’ll be.

Now,,,,where that leads us to maybe can be seen in the many opinions of it posted in this and other similar threads.

Mostly agree....
Nice....how did you do that?
Originally Posted by Blondie
I'd love to see Trump back in there if nothing else to see him clap the old bracelets on Hillary and a few others !!!!

and finish the wall

Yeah, and would especially love to see him go after Epstein’s bosom buddies and pull the shroud off that one.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
Call down the dew from heaven, the abode of God, the angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation, and let the dew settle on the traitors.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Call down the dew from heaven, the abode of God, the angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation, and let the dew settle on the traitors.

In other words, piss on those mother fu ckers!!!..
Originally Posted by Blondie

and finish the wall

Amen. And now that we see even former presidents are "not above the law". Throw that Hunter and his daddy in jail where they belong!!!!!! FJB..
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

In other words, piss on those mother fu ckers!!!..

Succinct.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/06/22
I’m all for Trump.
As I’ve said in previous post, the republicans are just as bad as the democrats.
If they don’t support Trump, I won’t support them.
I believe that the only reason Trump got into politics, was because he’s tired of the corruption. Christ, he’s rich enough to not have to worry about anything.
Why else would someone get into this stuff, unless they were tired of seeing it and wanted to do something about it?
Why else would both the democrats and the establishment republicans go after him like they have?
I honestly believe Trump is doing his best to restore “Government of the people by the people “ to the freakin people!
You know, the job is ours. This is exactly why the Founding Fathers put the First and Second Amendments First and Second.
When the people are silenced and disarmed, the government can do as they please.
We oughta be ashamed to hope and pray that Trump can bail us out, instead of restoring the rule of law ourselves.
7mm
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
dew - directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a weapon that damages its target with highly focused energy without a solid projectile.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
If Trump is selected as the Republican stalwart who would make his best running mate?

There’s a good selection of provens out there.

ETA:

Nunes, Jordan,,,?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
If Trump is selected as the Republican stalwart who would make his best running mate?

Your mother...

Then you would have to toast your own hot pockets in the basement...
Posted By: longarm Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
Fug off, Toot you chickensheit
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22

Depends on what you mean by “ out there”.

If you are talking inside the Beltway, then Bull Schit, no good choices.

If you are talking members of the Republican Establishment outside the Beltway , then Bull Schit, no good choices.

Brings us back to square one, what does “ out there” mean?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
I think its the same location, correct?

No, two different spots.

Trumps had over 10,000.
Your bud did this POS Houston_2.

The truth is coming out, corksucker.

Posted By: Heym06 Re: Poll On Trump Support - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by 1minute
Given the extreme depth of the swamp, he'll likely get my vote if he runs.

Am not looking forward to 4 more years of media hate and metropolitan rioting though. Should he win, one will be quite capable of drafting both the evening news and late-night monologues.

Here in Oregon, we have an independent governor candidate that I'd like to see score. Claims she's an equal opportunity "pisser offer." I think both parties need to realize there's an anti-swamp movement afoot.

I'd also fully support term limits. Two and you're out.
I like our independent running for governor! That said I would never vote for her. Too many years on the democrat side! Hopefully she'll pull votes from the dems, not the Republicans! The scary thing is she might pull from both, loose and we end up with the kotek, browns scum!
© 24hourcampfire