Home
https://wreg.com/news/local/midtown-woman-missing-after-early-morning-run/

1. If you are a pretty blonde lady, don't go jogging at 4:30 am, wearing a halter top in nig-r-town.
2. When you go jogging, take off the ear buds, situational awareness is vital. You might say a matter of life and death.
3. Carry a can of pepper spray, not in the back pack, but in your hand. Better yet carry a Bersa Thunder in .380

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A 34-year-old school teacher who went for a run Friday morning is missing and may have been abducted, Memphis police say.

Eliza Fletcher, who lives in the 1500 block of Carr in Midtown, went out for a run early Friday, according to a City Watch alert.

Police say she was seen at Central Avenue and Zach Curlin Street near the University of Memphis around 4:20 a.m., when an unknown person approached her.

Fletcher, who is the mother of two children, was reportedly forced into a SUV and taken away. The suspect is believed to be in a mid-sized dark-colored SUV possibly heading west on Central.

Fletcher’s personal items have been found, but she has not returned home, police say. A family friend told WREG her phone was found in the area, which is when officials were alerted.

Eliza Fletcher (MPD photo)

A surveillance camera captured Eliza Fletcher …
It is believed the abduction was captured on nearby surveillance cameras. Police were gathered near Central Avenue and Zach Curlin on Friday.

“You don’t wanna hear that that’s going on. We want to find her,” said Hart Robinson, a friend of Fletcher. “We don’t know what’s going on, but everybody is desperately looking for her and the police here are on it. You can see there is a lot of activity, so if you know anything or saw anything early this morning, we just ask that you come forward.”

According to CrimeStoppers, Fletcher’s family is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads police to the suspects.

“We look forward to Eliza’s safe return and hope that this award will help police capture those who committed this crime,” the family said in a statement Friday.

Multiple agencies are now involved in the search for Fletcher, including the FBI and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Hutchison School said on its Facebook page that Fletcher was a 2006 graduate, and asked students to pray for her safe return. They confirmed she was a teacher at St. Mary’s Episcopal School.

Second Presbyterian Church identified Fletcher as a member of the church. The church posted on Facebook that its sanctuary is open for prayer Friday afternoon.
Wow. That’s a sad deal. Especially being a mother of two. Too many woke have been brainwashed into believing that we’re all the same. She probably preached and believed that garbage right up until the end. Just a sad situation all the way around for her and her family.
Sad.
MIght have been well educated but damn short on common sense, another Darwin award winner.
Swim with sharks, get eaten. Not a difficult concept.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
MIght have been well educated but damn short on common sense, another Darwin award winner.
Educated beyond her IQ. Still sad though. There’s a whole generation that has mostly been brainwashed the same way.
Seems like most bad guys would be in bed by 4:30. Maybe someone knew her pattern? Hoping for a good outcome, but wouldn’t bet on one.
I agree. She jogged every morning at that time, and she had been spotted and staked out. This is right in downtown Memphis, 3 miles from the river.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=second%20presbyterian%20church%20memphis
Here is the facebook from her downtown church. They are all praying for her.
Can’t tell a womern nothin
That reward needs to be offered for a pair of ears, or maybe balls, along with a video confession. 50 bucks max, "alive".
Big SUV’s are usually driven by non Caucasians.
Simonkenton7: IF... they figger out who the "perp" was/is in this situation I'll bet "he" has a long rap sheet!
$100.00 even up - any takers?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
In the good ole days, Emmitt Till III would already be swinging.
Woke gunna getcha. No tears
She's dear. I bet they find the perps. Bleck Dimocraps. Lostashells buds.
Probably voted for Biden.
I never cease to be amazed at how so many White people today are utterly OBLIVIOUS to obvious danger around them.

Anti-racism is going to get us all killed.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
She's dear. I bet they find the perps. Bleck Dimocraps. Lostashells buds.
Her people.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Oddly enough, most of the big SUV’s I see are driven by soccer mom types. From that I conclude, well, nothing.
Never fear! Major Karen Rudolph is on the case!

[Linked Image from cmg-cmg-tv-10060-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]
Having fun with the head coach trading some play time for junior for some play time.
Originally Posted by WMR

Oddly enough, most of the big SUV’s I see are driven by soccer mom types. From that I conclude, well, nothing.
Maybe as a whole but as a percentage of the population I see a lot more soccer moms in small SUV’s or crossovers. Odds are it won’t be reported much but we’ll hear in the next few days if it was soccer mom’s, Norwegians or AA.
People and their damm headphones/air buds! I hike near town, easy access from the house. I can’t tell you how many people are wearing headphones. I’d bet it’s 98%.

I like to hear what’s around me. Never understood the fascination with wearing headphones/air buds EVERYWHERE!!

It’s called situational awareness!
Originally Posted by slumlord

It in a nutshell.

They deserve to be safe.

It's their right.

They're empowered.

They're self-made victims, is what too many are anymore.

Sheesh!
We have people go missing here in Josephine county on a fairly regular basis. Happens to women, hunters, hikers. Lots of crazy people out there.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Never fear! Major Karen Rudolph is on the case!

[Linked Image from cmg-cmg-tv-10060-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]
Right! She’ll solve it and the black reporters give a damn.
I never cease to be amazed at how so many White people today are utterly OBLIVIOUS to obvious danger around them.

What? You mean THEY dont really act in real life like the way they are portrayed in TV commercials and shows? I would have never guessed!!!
Originally Posted by marktheshark

What? You mean THEY dont really act in real life like the way they are portrayed in TV commercials and shows? I would have never guessed!!!
No kidding.

My credit union has a giant picture on the window of the happiest black couple that you’ll ever see. Just you’re typical happily married black couple dressed in more suburbanite Eddy Bauer plaid than you’ve ever seen. She has long curly hair and he’s super clean cut not, a whisker on his face.

Just you’re typical bird watching black couple Eddy Bauered out and taking out a loan for a camper rather than a Cadillac Truck while enjoying a campsite lol. See it everyday in real life…
Every black fambly is just like the Huxtables!
Anyone here married?
Don'r worry the fbeye is on it,,,,
Hoping for a positive outcome.
I see nice looking women jogging in what I would call an edgy area all the time. They just don't think it will happen to them. Street Smarts is a nice thing to have.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We have people go missing here in Josephine county on a fairly regular basis. Happens to women, hunters, hikers. Lots of crazy people out there.

And everyone in the state is too fugking lazy to look for them.

LOL
The problem with the area around the UofM is everyone thinks its a safe area . Go 1/2 mile north or south and you are in the ghetto .
MEMPHIS Is such a [bleep],almost in a tie with St. Louis,slightly behind New Orleans,go demorats,yall got it going on!!
Originally Posted by WMR
Seems like most bad guys would be in bed by 4:30.

Nothing could be further from the truth. They don't call them coons for no reason. Most of them stay out prowling till daylight, and even later.

Well, at least I can take comfort in knowing that “anti-racism” will NEVER get me killed…
The plot thickens.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...0-information-disappearance-teacher.html

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence.

The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned."
Originally Posted by tjm10025
The plot thickens.

"Less than 24 hours after her disappearance, Memphis cops were seen towing her family car from her home. Investigators were also seen to label a pair of garden shears and a computer as evidence.

The abducted woman is the granddaughter of hardware magnate Joseph 'Joe' Orgill III who died in 2018.

Fletcher's mother, Adele, is Orgill's daughter. Their hardware wholesale family business, Orgill Inc., does $3 billion in annual sales, according to the company's website.

The description of the company on the website calls Orgill 'the world's largest independent hardlines distributor with annual sales of $3 billion.' The company is privately owned."

Could it be that the racists are jumping the gun a bit?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sheesh!

Yup, he'd a been swinging afore she was even found, why wait. smirk
45 minutes ago they found the car used in the kidnapping, and one person has been arrested.

1 person detained, car found in Eliza Fletcher disappearance, but no sign of missing teacher
Memphis Commercial Appeal Staff

One person is being detained after Memphis Police said Saturday that they found the car used in the abduction of a 34-year-old teacher who has been missing for more than 36 hours.

In a tweet just after 4 p.m., police did not give details about where the car they say was used in the kidnapping of Eliza "Liza" Fletcher was found nor did they give any information about the person detained.

Fletcher, a teacher at St. Mary's Episcopal School in Memphis and mother of two, was last seen around 4:20 a.m. Friday jogging on the University of Memphis campus.
This happened 1/2 mile from my house.
My best friends daughter runs frequently with this woman.
There’s a rumor the husband is addicted to drugs, and may have been having an affair with the nanny
A third person rumor is that they’ve found the woman’s body. Hopefully the full story will come out Sunday or Monday
Police reports ain't saying much. There's something internal here that hasn't been broadcast. The details will probably never be revealed given the status of the family.
The report this morning is that they've located the car and arrested a suspect but they haven't found her yet.
Reminds me of the Lacy Peterson case 20 some odd years ago.
Arrested 2 months ago. Back on the streets.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fl...idnapping-connection-case-memphis-police
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is a shame how times have changed. Five-foot eleven, of a good age at 37 years. Muscular in appearance.
I believe that Cleotha here could pick a bale a day.

What a waste.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
There’s a rumor the husband is addicted to drugs, and may have been having an affair with the nanny
A third person rumor is that they’ve found the woman’s body. Hopefully the full story will come out Sunday or Monday

Hmmmmm...

Sounds like alot more involved in it like you are saying possibly.
Fact is Shelby County is run by a bunch of Lib Dems and their DA is a Soros backed America hater. This is just the first of many...
NBN
In all fairness, I'd probably be angry at the world too if my parents had named me Cleotha.

Black Names Matter?
Originally Posted by WMR
The plot thickens.

I see your Virtuous ..

Is the POPO doing their Job ..

Your not a ..Oh my God Defund the Police Type are you
Loretta..

Gawd your hoping it’s the Rich White Guy aren’t You ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Welcome to the Jungle .. It ain’t all Fun n Games ..
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Reminds me of the Lacy Peterson case 20 some odd years ago.

Reminds me more of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherri_Papini_kidnapping_hoax

Though I have no reason to suspect the current case is not real. I hope she is found OK.
I don’t know what happened and neither do you. I hope the truth comes out and the guilty are punished. Don’t care what color they are. Racists are still trash. What part is hard to understand?
In all fairness, I'd probably be angry at the world too if my parents had named me Cleotha.

Black Names Matter?

They have nicknames to cover that stuff

Scorch, ray-ray, parnell, bootsie, hennylōc, boo-boo, dre’, mookie, pookie, etc
Originally Posted by WMR
I don’t know what happened and neither do you. I hope the truth comes out and the guilty are punished. Don’t care what color they are. Racists are still trash. What part is hard to understand?

We have brains to help us get a clue.

But you're right, the racists blecks kill a hell of a lot of innocent non racists whites every year..

Dumbasses who can't get a clue like to call those who do racists.

Black Names Matter?

Hahaha. Pure genius.

Winner, winner.....
Orgill used to deliver to 84 Lumber.

I worked there 3 days

Orgill truck rolls in the FNG gets to unload a semi truck of a gazillion jumblefukk items all spilled out and dented , 10,000 little phillips driver bits dumped into 40 different open bins.

Unorganized ratfukk wholesaler. Probably mostly ran by lazy Memphis neggars then and now still. It all makes sense now.
I'm thinking Mrs Fletcher would be alive if she had been able to get a clue and connect the dots, or as some would say - a racist. whistle

Black Names Matter?

Can’t believe you dissht da hand to ol’ cornpop....
WMR: It is not racist to assume, in a heavily black city like Memphis, that a violent crime has been committed by a black person. FBI statistics show that a young black man is six times more likely to commit a crime than a young white man. They are 12 percent of the population nationwide yet they commit 52 percent of violent crimes, such as home invasion and kidnapping.

In Memphis blacks are not 12 percent of the population, they must be over 50 percent. I will bet you could dig up statistics to show that 90 percent of violent crimes in Memphis are committed by blacks. My remarks weren't racist, they were common sense.

You certainly see yourself as a virtuous person, don't you.
I’m familiar with the crime stats. Your logic and safety suggestions seem good. Do you really not see racism in your posts? Hard to believe. Virtuous? Hardly, but sometimes I get it right.
Now that a black man has been arrested, the story has been erased from CNN, CBS and MSNBC. None of them have this news on their front page.
Unless you’re a Lib, then please go jogging at 4am with ear buds in and no protection whatsoever ….
Originally Posted by WMR
I’m familiar with the crime stats. Your logic and safety suggestions seem good. Do you really not see racism in your posts? Hard to believe. Virtuous? Hardly, but sometimes I get it right.
Do you see stupid in your post?
10glocks - Was there an arrest made?
Originally Posted by poboy
10glocks - Was there an arrest made?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/eliza-fl...idnapping-connection-case-memphis-police
That groid stud wanted a little white poontang- - - - -probably too dumb to realize the ransom possibilities! Talk about killing the golden goose! String him up to the nearest lamp post- - - - -slowly- - - - -and watch him dance six inches above the ground! Yep- - - -that's racist! DILLIGAF?
Originally Posted by WMR

More like credit or lack thereof when credit is due.

Most folks around here would support a Colonel Aileen West, even Dave Chappelle got props for speaking favorably of the Second Amendment.
Do you think her first thoughts, when this guy pulled over and started yelling at her, at 4:30 in the morning, were:

“Hey! I bet this guy enjoys camping, traveling to antique shops, collecting old tools/pocket knives/Americana! He probably has a degree in accounting, and volunteers at the local Baptist church, when he’s not working/helping his kids with homework/maintaining his home and lawn! He’s just like all my other friends! I’m no racist!”

Or:

“Oh schidt! Maybe my offensive redneck uncle WAS right...”

Not trying to make fun, but just stating something that’s not “popular”, but still true.

There ARE predators out there. They look for sex and money. Despite what TV or comic-book movies show these days, the average 5’3” 125lb woman is NOT going to fight off the average 5’10” 180lb man. Yes, you have the “right”, “as a woman”, to dress how you want or go where you want or do what you want, at least, until the rules of “nature” or “the jungle” come into play. At that point, the strong will prevail.

Common sense says this woman would have been better served staying in her home, exercising on a Peloton, rather than running around ALONE, at 430am, in a public park, in one of the more dangerous cities in the USA.

This lady bought into a LIE, and unfortunately, paid the price.
Originally Posted by WMR

There’s an egalitarian viewpoint being proposed not just in the US but the world. That viewpoint is “We are all the same”. We, humans, are not. There’s a lot of documentation of racial differences not only in color, but in proclivity for impulsive behavior, violence, many more.

Racism itself is not evil. If a certain race is documented to be the source of particular crimes then that is a logical racist conclusion; these crimes can largely attributed to that race. Those with ears to hear and eyes to see can recognize fact. Whether you incorporate fact into your decision making or hide it away or morph it into something your emotions are more comfortable with is an individual choice.

Remember, we are being intellectually violently pushed toward emotional decision making and away from factual analysis.
It's interesting how race didn't come up at all in the recent thread where dad had to kill a white kid who was trying to break into his house, but it is a focal point on this thread. Statistically speaking, cross-race abductions are rare.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by WMR

More like credit or lack thereof when credit is due.

Most folks around here would support a Colonel Aileen West, even Dave Chappelle got props for speaking favorably of the Second Amendment.

Yes. We must always recognize the leading edge of a normal curve.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's interesting how race didn't come up at all in the recent thread where dad had to kill a white kid who was trying to break into his house, but it is a focal point on this thread. Statistically speaking, cross-race abductions are rare.

Black on white violent crime statistically exceeds greatly white on black. Look it up.
and the dad was correct in his righteous violence.
Originally Posted by WMR
The plot thickens.

You know you don't really believe that. Who the h@ll are you kidding?
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Do you think her first thoughts, when this guy pulled over and started yelling at her, at 4:30 in the morning, were:

“Hey! I bet this guy enjoys camping, traveling to antique shops, collecting old tools/pocket knives/Americana! He probably has a degree in accounting, and volunteers at the local Baptist church, when he’s not working/helping his kids with homework/maintaining his home and lawn! He’s just like all my other friends! I’m no racist!”

Or:

“Oh schidt! Maybe my offensive redneck uncle WAS right...”

Not trying to make fun, but just stating something that’s not “popular”, but still true.

There ARE predators out there. They look for sex and money. Despite what TV or comic-book movies show these days, the average 5’3” 125lb woman is NOT going to fight off the average 5’10” 180lb man. Yes, you have the “right”, “as a woman”, to dress how you want or go where you want or do what you want, at least, until the rules of “nature” or “the jungle” come into play. At that point, the strong will prevail.

Common sense says this woman would have been better served staying in her home, exercising on a Peloton, rather than running around ALONE, at 430am, in a public park, in one of the more dangerous cities in the USA.

This lady bought into a LIE, and unfortunately, paid the price.

But...But...you just don't understand, Women are empowered now.

luv2safari
Campfire Oracle

Here Or There

My Reply:

It in a nutshell.

They deserve to be safe.

It's their right.

They're empowered.

They're self-made victims, is what too many are anymore.

Hunt with Class and Classics

“I have more promises than a vestal virgin, less time than a parking meter and less results than a sterile sire.”
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by WMR
The plot thickens.

You know you don't really believe that. Who the h@ll are you kidding?

Is it not odd that a vehicle, shears and a computer were seized from the victim’s home? I’m no cop but that seems suspicious. Big money in the family adds a bit to the intrigue. Just seemed like there may be more going on.

Loosen Up the Spandex..

You expect Us to Find the Racist Intent of White on White Conflicts..

On the Cross Race Abductions are Rare ..

We don’t give a F’ck .. We only care about Overwhelming Statistics and those Statistics are pretty
Clear on Crime Ratios

I can paint a larger picture for you but you seem to Comb the Statistics enough to know the Score ..

Cross Race Abductions you must have had hours and hours of looking for that Tidbit Evelyn Wood ..

Hahaha Hahaha
Im guessing hubby or BF or Mr Denied hired spooky to grab her.

There may be something to do w money/ extortion seperate from the above.

Or it may have been just a regular grab of somebody on the street.

But if I was to bet, itd be something in my first statement.

Apples/oranges

You're equating incidences of home invasion with abductions.

It's like calling an excise tax a poll tax.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Im guessing hubby or BF or Mr Denied hired spooky to grab her.

There may be something to do w money/ extortion seperate from the above.

Or it may have been just a regular grab of somebody on the street.

But if I was to bet, itd be something in my first statement.

It’s always the Black Jogger ..
Originally Posted by shootem

Black on white violent crime statistically exceeds greatly white on black. Look it up.

Read what I wrote again and ask yourself how what I posted is not addressed by your comment.
Originally Posted by shootem

Read what I wrote again and ask yourself how what I posted is not addressed by your comment.

I asked. He said to read this. He also said violent black on white is more statistically prevalent than white on black. He said look it up. He’s pretty smart on these things.

and the dad was correct in his righteous violence.
Why would my race matter to you? Yours doesn’t to me. Racists can be any color. In fact, lots of otherwise good folks are somewhat racist.
Hey, WMR- - - - - -GFY!
Avoid the groid.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hey, WMR- - - - - -GFY!

My post was responding to an apparently deleted post asking if I was black. Sadly , it appears that you and I will not be exchanging Christmas cards this year. More’s the pity.
Originally Posted by WMR
Why would my race matter to you? Yours doesn’t to me. Racists can be any color. In fact, lots of otherwise good folks are somewhat racist.
Everyone is to one degree or another.
Those that say they aren't are lying to you or themselves or both
Used to be called racial profiling.
https://wreg.com/news/eliza-fletcher/eliza-fletcher-new-details-revealed/

UPDATE: Memphis Police have confiscated the dumpster outside Abston’s brother’s apartment complex.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) — WREG has obtained a copy of the affidavit in Eliza Fletcher’s abduction. Police records indicate the abduction was violent and caught on camera.

Fletcher is the granddaughter of the late Joseph “Joe” Orgill III, a Memphis hardware businessman, philanthropist, founder of a multi-billion dollar company, the Associated Press reports.

Police said a man was riding his bike down Central Avenue at 6:45 a.m. when he found Fletcher’s cell phone and a pair of Champion brand slides. The items were later turned over to Memphis Police for testing and analysis.

Police said surveillance footage showed a man violently and quickly approach Fletcher before forcing her into the passenger side of a GMC Terrain with passenger-side tail light damage.

According to police records, the vehicle sat in the parking lot for 4 minutes before driving away. Records also state the GMC Terrain in question was seen 24 minutes before the abduction in surveillance footage.

The TBI performed a DNA tests on the slides and found that they belonged to Cleotha Abston after his information matched that in the CODIS (Combined DNA Index System) database.

Investigators managed to recover the surveillance footage showing Abston wearing the same slides days prior to the abduction. In addition, investigators were able to find Abston’s cell phone number and were able to determine his phone was in the vicinity of the abduction, approximately the same time it happened.

When authorities arrived at Abston’s last known address, they found the GMC Terrain in question, with passenger-side tail light damage backed into a parking space.

When Abston saw authorities, he was standing in a doorway and immediately tried to run, but he was eventually captured by the US Marshals.

Investigators also interviewed a woman who said after the abduction, Abston was behaving in an odd manner. The witness advised investigators Abston was in a strange mood and vigourously cleaning the interior of his car with carpet cleaner as well as washing his clothes in the house’s sink.

After his arrest, Abston refused to provide Fletcher’s location.

According to police records, “As the abduction was violent with, as captured on video, the suspect waiting for, then rushing toward the victim, then forcing the victim into the vehicle, where she was confined and removed and continues to be missing, it is believed and supported by the facts and physical evidence that she suffered serious injury. Further, it is probable and apparent from witness statements that these injuries left evidence, e.g. blood, in the vehicle that the Defendant cleaned.”

Court documents show that Abston is due to appear on Tuesday, September 6.
Why does the news alerts keep noting she’s some rich dead dudes grand daughter?

Why does that matter?
Bigdave39355: Well she is a "billionairess"!
If that affects your thinking on this matter - it does for me!
I assume this was/is a kidnapping for money - more likely than a kidnapping for pussy?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Arrested coon just finished a long sentence for…..Abston was also convicted of aggravated kidnapping just over 22 years ago, according to court records. He was sentenced to 24 years in that case, and his sentence ended in November 2020.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Why does the news alerts keep noting she’s some rich dead dudes grand daughter?

Why does that matter?

Because often that's the motive for a kidnapping if they're the scion of a rich family, to extort money from the family. It's looking now like that isn't the case here though, the guy in custody looks to be just your standard issue Memphis thug who just got out of prison for another kidnapping 20 years ago.

I work in Memphis but don't live there. I've been in Memphis for training the last couple of months and have a corporate apartment rented about a half mile from where this lady lived. It's in a nice apartment building but since I've been there we have had two nights where thugs went through the parking lot knocking the windows out of cars, fortunately mine hasn't been one of those hit. There are a lot of nice homes near me, it's the old money section of Memphis but it's still Memphis and you've always got a ghetto within a couple of blocks no matter where you are. It's incredible the amount of thuggery there, you can't let your guard down for a second. The whole city has video surveillance cameras with flashing blue lights on them going all night long, it looks like you're in a scene from Terminator or something. I'm sure these cameras are how they got the footage of this guy kidnapping her.

The city is just a festering schithole, America would be better off if the whole place was bulldozed to the ground.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
The city is just a festering schithole, America would be better off if the whole place was bulldozed to the ground.
Truth ! I’ve driven through Memphis many times but only stopped once ! First time through I had planned my trip to get fuel in Memphis. I was running out so had to stop. I swore I would never stop there again ! I plan my fuel stops to avoid Memphis.
Interstates and bypasses are to make sure you don’t have to get into any major city. All of or parts of are all Schitt holes. Edk
nypost.com

Missing Memphis teacher Eliza Fletcher was forced into a black SUV in a “violent” manner — and a pair of sandals left at the scene helped cops locate her alleged abductor, according to police documents obtained by The Post Sunday.

Fletcher, 34, was abducted on her regular 4 a.m. jog Friday after stalked by Cleotha Abston, who’d waited for her to run past him, the police affidavit alleged. She had run from her home in the fancy Central Gardens neighborhood to a nice area near the University of Memphis campus.

Court records show Abston, 38, is a previously convicted kidnapper: he pleaded guilty to especially aggravated kidnapping and robbery in 2001. He was sentenced to 24 years and 11 years in prison respectively, although it is unclear how long he remained incarcerated and if he served his sentences concurrently.

Tennessee authorities obtained surveillance footage of the kidnapping, which allegedly showed Abston running “aggressively toward the victim, and then force the victim Eliza Fletcher into the passenger’s side of the vehicle,” the documents said.

“During the abduction, there appeared to be a struggle,” according to the affidavit, which cited “noticeable damage to the back-passenger taillight area” of the GMC Terrain.

Police said after Fletcher — who is still missing — was forced into the black SUV, “the vehicle then sat in the parking lot with the victim inside for approximately four minutes before it drove off.”

It is unclear what happened during that time.

“As the abduction was violent with, as captured on video, the suspect waiting for, then rushing towards the victim, then forcing the victim into the car, where she was confined and removed and continues to be missing, it is believed and supported by the facts and physical evidence that she suffered serious injury,” the affidavit said.

“Further, it is probable and apparent from witness statements that these injuries left evidence of blood in the car the defendant cleaned,” it continued.

According to the document, at 6:45 a.m., good Samaritan Miles Fortas was riding his bike when he found Fletcher’s cell phone and a pair of Champion slide sandals in the area where the mom of two was kidnapped. Fortas, unaware of what had occurred, gave the items to the Fletcher family, who then turned them over to authorities.

“DNA found on the shoes matched DNA for Cleotha Abston” that was already in a police database, according to the affidavit.

Authorities said they found footage of Abston wearing Champion slides the day before the alleged kidnapping. They also said his cell phone pinged near the site of the Friday kidnapping.

The car apparently belongs to a local cleaning service that employed Abston.

Officers arrested him after finding him standing in the doorway of his home.

A witness said she saw Abston “cleaning the interior of the GMC Terrain with floor cleaner” just before 8 a.m. Friday morning and reported to police that “he was behaving oddly.” He was also spotted washing his clothes in a sink.

Police have yet to find Fletcher, and are continuing to ask for the public’s help in locating her. Abston would not tell authorities where she is.

Abston previously pleaded guilty to kidnapping local attorney Kemper Durand around 2 am on May 25, 2000, walking up behind him with a gun and forcing him to get into the trunk of a car, local paper The Memphis Flyer reported at the time. Abston was a minor when he kidnapped Durand and brought him to a ATM to withdraw money.

What did the husband do for work?

"Live together in perfect harmony,
Side by side on my piano keyboard, Oh Lord, why can't we...

We all know, that people are the same wherever we go...."
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

"Live together in perfect harmony,
Side by side on my piano keyboard, Oh Lord, why can't we..."
LOL!

How much acid was he tripping on? It all makes so much sense. I mean if white and black are the same on a piano they must be the same between the races too.
Paul McCartney's net worth estimated at $1.2Billion.
He hasn't stepped foot near anything resembling a ghetto in half a century or more
Every morning I leave my house anywhere from 4-7AM.

At dark thirty pretty much the only people out and about are the police, a few joggers, a few workers and the tweakers.

I've always felt slightly worried for the early morning women joggers. But luckily it's pretty mellow here.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

What did the husband do for work?

Probably “Executive VP of Paper Shuffling”, at the company?? Their job was to “look respectable “ until one of the oldsters died, and they could inherit something. Til then, probably provided with a nice house and some amenities, and access to the vacation homes...

It simply means that both the dad and the kid were the same race?
I would expect the incidence of Ol Crackers shooting young Crackers is rare as well.

I'm pretty sure kidnapping and whatever else Cleotha did to her will constitute a black on white crime, but I'm willing to wait until they locate her corpse to say for sure?

Whats interesting is the amount of black on white crime that doesnt get discussed or fall under the "hate crime" designation.. ? particularly with Black on white violent crime increasing.

B on W Crime

More info

I am curious why you mentioned what you did though.
Despite what blacks claim to be constant racism I don’t believe that any black is honestly scared at least not reasonably to walk through a white neighborhood. American is full of black neighborhoods that no sane white person would walk through for legitimate fear of being singled out for assault or robbery.
Does anyone know how often phones are “pinged” ?

Osky
Mid-90s, in college while working on a project we were issued a net gun for trying to capture blue, ruffed, and sage grouse. We joked that we could use it in Corvallis (college town) to capture jogger girls. Boss wasn't amused - at all. Gawd those were fun times.
Some interesting questions asked here. Why does it matter some Rich women was kidnapped. If was me or you it would not matter. But these folks have so much money the police have to get interested. If it was my wife or daughters it would be on the back burner, like so many that happen every day. Money and power just get better service than the common folk.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Some interesting questions asked here. Why does it matter some Rich women was kidnapped. If was me or you it would not matter. But these folks have so much money the police have to get interested. If it was my wife or daughters it would be on the back burner, like so many that happen every day. Money and power just get better service than the common folk.
Hasbeen

Pretty pizz poor attitude! It matters if any woman gets kidnaped and disappears, rich or poor.
Just another WHITE woman murdered by a JAMBONY man.

She was obviously a racist.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis police set up a mobile command center and were searching an area on Sunday near a home where Cleotha Abston, a 38-year-old man suspected of kidnapping Eliza Fletcher, could be seen washing clothes and cleaning the interior of his vehicle on Friday following the alleged abduction. Police have not confirmed that Sunday's search is connected to the violent abduction of the billionaire heiress.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Hasbeen
Someone thought enough of you to give you 23 heart stents for your sewer rat clogged arteries
Impounding the computer isn't surprising, looking through the history may give insight into the abduction. The other items seem odd but maybe they were in close proximity to the computer and the warrant allowed such items to be taken. Or, it was just a claim made by someone wanting some degree of noteriety.
Still not found her?

One report today said there was evidence she was seriously injured in the abduction.

Bet when they do find her, she'll have been dead for some time.
A lot of real coloumbo's here lol
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Well, tell us all how it went down, inspector. Husband involved or not?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Well, tell us all how it went down, inspector. Husband involved or not?

I don't know and have zero reason to speculate.

Others who have zero clue are pretty sure though..
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

Here in the outer reaches of nowhere, they're driven by mostly white folks, and women mostly too.

where's my big magnifying glass and unlit cigar?

I ll find that danged gal!!
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

Here in the outer reaches of nowhere, they're driven by mostly white folks, and women mostly too.

with spinner rims and a golden crown air freshener on the front dash board?
Any cell phone pings that might be tracked?

Would not work with me, as my phone lives atop the microwave 24/7.
There is a beautiful big bridge there in Memphis on I 40, goes over the Mississippi. Must be 120 feet above the river.

When he was done raping her, about 5:30 am, I wonder if he drover her onto that bridge, and threw her into the river.

I wonder if she was still alive.
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

Not surprised in Cali. Back here it’s mostly a status symbol for Pepe’s that can’t pay the rent.

Oversized/overpriced high end SUV’s aren’t the most practical or best value rides for hard use purposes. They’re built and marketed to people that want to “look paid.” At least here.
Originally Posted by 1minute

They won't bother with pings. Theyll get the historical cell tower history and geo-location data. Easy to get that through a warrant, however it can take a few days to get.
They found her body.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/05/body-found-in-search-for-tennessee-teacher-eliza-fletcher/amp/
Sad..
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Sad..
Yep.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
There is a beautiful big bridge there in Memphis on I 40, goes over the Mississippi. Must be 120 feet above the river.

When he was done raping her, about 5:30 am, I wonder if he drover her onto that bridge, and threw her into the river.

I wonder if she was still alive.

Doesn’t sound like it.
Once upon a time that Negro would have been swinging from a tree before daylight.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Every morning I leave my house anywhere from 4-7AM.

At dark thirty pretty much the only people out and about are the police, a few joggers, a few workers and the tweakers.

I've always felt slightly worried for the early morning women joggers. But luckily it's pretty mellow here.

Same here. Drive through down town at 5:30-6:00am it’s dork trucks, the homeless junkies in droves leaving the churches (shelter) and tons of white women jogging with no one around.
Yep, she ded. We all figured it would end like this.
So very sad. We’ll spend over a million dollars prosecuting and imprisoning the scum who killed her. Just a damn shame.
Originally Posted by ribka
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

with spinner rims and a golden crown air freshener on the front dash board?
Haven't seen a set of spinners, but some of the aftermarket rims and tires I've seen on the SUVs and some trucks are worth more than 90% of the cars I've ever purchased.

There's a few of the little hod rodded Japanese vehicles around too. Out here you can hear that exhaust for 5 miles or so and know who went by.
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

Not surprised in Cali. Back here it’s mostly a status symbol for Pepe’s that can’t pay the rent.

Oversized/overpriced high end SUV’s aren’t the most practical or best value rides for hard use purposes. They’re built and marketed to people that want to “look paid.” At least here.
Lot of those in the built up areas of CA.

Just more practical folks out this way.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once upon a time that Negro would have been swinging from a tree before daylight.

Yep.

Some believe what they see on the History Channel, that the klan killed every black person they saw. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Originally Posted by hotsoup
So very sad. We’ll spend over a million dollars prosecuting and imprisoning the scum who killed her. Just a damn shame.

He was a costly critter to keep around, in more ways than one, obviously.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
She's dead. I bet they find the perps. Bleck Dimocraps. Lostashells buds.

Freaking pos spell check.
Originally Posted by 1minute

So you would never be found if abducted?
Maybe where you live.

Maybe in Memphis.

Lot of those in the built up areas of CA.

Just more practical folks out this way.

Had to buy the weathertech mats for the back of mine. Much easier to clean up after critter vomit/crap, feed, fertilizer, etc…

In hindsight, a 3/4 ton pickup would have been the wiser choice, but at the time of purchase, I thought I was buying a road trip vehicle for four that could tackle any forest service road out there.
© 24hourcampfire