Home
Posted By: earlybrd Furrys know of any? - 09/03/22
Kids have been telling me about the new identify as peoples they see at school cats dogs etc barking at people wearing cat tails wtf?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/03/22
No.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/03/22
Thought Furries was so yesterday.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Bronys?
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Got one in a county north of here identifies as a cat has to have a litter box in the classrooms
Need some serious parent ass kicking
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
If one of my kids come home with a dog collar on there ass is mine wtf is going on with these parents
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
I would take my kid out of any school that allowed that.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Got one in a county north of here identifies as a cat has to have a litter box in the classrooms
Curious minds want to know does the identified cat use the litter pan?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
I think all the chicks shave down there nowadays.
Posted By: Savageguy Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Feed them some Frisky cat food
Thinking back to my high school days if the good looking I knowed was female and I could hit it right now I could Probly put up with all the above except the litter box idea
Posted By: EdM Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Just this morning.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Why are animals allowed at school ?

Can’t have it both ways Jack.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
First heard of this insanity a couple weeks ago... Thought it was bullshidt at first... I'da loved to see the Wrath these little fuggers (and their parents) would'a faced with the Kids and Teachers I went to School with back in the 70's... LOL
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
I think all liberals should be treated like animals.
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think all the chicks shave down there nowadays.

And you obtained this knowledge of school aged children how?

Lots of disturbing things in this thread, including but not limited to the above.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
furries was a story line in about a 2005 CSI tv episode , saw it new and recent rerun , first time i thought it just a made up story for the show ,,seems to be real
Posted By: drop_point Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
If they pretend to be a cat, they should be forced to hunt for food or be given cat food. They need to [bleep] and piss in that box. And cats don't wear clothes or ride in vehicles. They should be walking everywhere.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by earlybrd

I’d like to know who has to clean it? If not the nut job, the teacher who puts up with the nutjob’s antics.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Mental illness
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by Esox357
Mental illness

This^^^^

There's this guy that lives in a little town about 6 miles north of us that wears a dog suit every day.

I figured he'd be ded of heatstroke by now.

Bet he gets taken care of with our tax dollars......
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
If I still had kids at home, finding out one was identifying as a critter would be infinitely better than discovering a son was bumping peepees with another boy, Furry or no.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Minus the sandbox part, Furry culture has been an item for 20 years.
Anime fans, dragon ball Z people, world of warcrft etc etc offshoots

Wait till you start seeing dumbfukks with z-71 pickups all squatted down in the ass-end.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Never met one that I was aware of. First I heard of them was that old HBO show. Real sex I think was the name
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd

I’d like to know who has to clean it? If not the nut job, the teacher who puts up with the nutjob’s antics.
The teachers have to put up with it here or they face termination. The kids run the show. They can pick their own cat/dog name and that's what the teachers have to call them. Also, if a boy named Dave comes in one day and declares that henceforth he idendifies as a girl named Darla the teachers have to accommodate. If Dave comes in one day and says he wants a sex change the school will arrange that and teachers/staff are forbidden to notify the parents or they'll be terminated. If a teacher mocks one of these fuucked up little retards for identiying as an animal or a boy identying as a girl, instant grounds for termination. We truly live in one sick ass perverted world.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Anthropomorphosized nutcakes.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
A lot of it is birthed from ComiCon

extreme versions of Star Trek dorks, younger version dorks

ya know…the next generation
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Not any that I know of. I thought they were a secretive type subculture that dresses up in animal costumes to play out their sexual fetish fantasies.
Kind of like projecting a normal lifestyle to the unsuspecting population, but with a secret alter ego lifestyle hidden from the same. You know, kind of like the masons and illuminate.
Our school district sent out an email last year. The email stated that all students will be treated with respect but rumors of kitty litter boxes being placed in the bathrooms for students that identify as cats were false and that the district was unaware of any students that identified as cats…

I’m not sure if that’s good or just fugging nuts that the district superintendent felt the need to send such an email.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Our school district sent out an email last year. The email stated that all students will be treated with respect but rumors of kitty litter boxes being placed in the bathrooms for students that identify as cats were false and that the district was unaware of any students that identified as cats…

I’m not sure if that’s good or just fugging nuts that the district superintendent felt the need to send such an email.

The e-mails should have ended with something like "but turtles will still not be allowed on the gym floor" or some such... just to throw a little humor in there!
laugh
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
So if I identify as a Viking I can rape , plunder cities , whack heads all within the law. Finally my day has come. Tommorow I will be a Pirate or mabe a Comanche, this is gonna' be fun.
Posted By: azrancher Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Wonder if I identify as a burro it would be ok. Only animal known to commit rape !!!!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Our district has at least one. And a litterbox.
What a bunch of crap for the nurse to pit up with.

Neighboring district has refused, and been sued by multiple
plaintiffs over it. Not settled.

I wish the "normal" kids would protest.

Start just pissing in the Hall.

If a boy can be a cat that pisses in a litter box,
why can't another be a dog who dresses as a boy,
But isn't housebroke?
Does this mean I can decide i am a blood hound and piss on the tires in the Walmart parking lot ?
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Earlybrd: I don't understand?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
There’s a few of those make-believe little emperors around here. Ran into Picachu at Mickey Ds a couple months ago. Looking at what passes as his dork dad, I can see why the kid is acting out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I’ll bet the wife is some tatted up whale with a mouth on her to match.

The first time I heard about furries was 15 some years ago. Apparently it’s also some kind of Fetish to dress up as squirrels or some such thing and hook up in some circles.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Minus the sandbox part, Furry culture has been an item for 20 years.
Anime fans, dragon ball Z people, world of warcrft etc etc offshoots

Wait till you start seeing dumbfukks with z-71 pickups all squatted down in the ass-end.

Would that include “Girls in Panzers”
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Furrys know of any? - 09/04/22
There were a few that popped up at the local high school, that was the first time I’d heard of such insanity. Our daughter was telling us about them and how stupid the whole thing is.

It was one of the many factors that we considered when we decided that it was time to homeschool. Homeschool was the BEST decision we could have made! It wouldn’t have worked for our son because he needed more guidance and was not self directed unless it pertained to football but our daughter is motivated in her studies.

She got sick of the weirdos, freaks, homos and other assorted lost souls but the thing that really annoyed her was the 2 kids that didn’t stand for the pledge of allegiance. She said that for whatever reason…bad mood or just sick of all the snowflakes she laid into them after the pledge was done. It was out of character for her but the one thing our girl ISN’T is a snowflake. She scolded them in front of the entire class, telling them that they’re disrespectful and rude. She said one of them mumbled something and she told them that only cowards and snowflakes (her words) slouch their heads and mumble under their breath because they can’t defend their actions and they know it. She told me that she expected her teacher to intercede but when she looked up her teacher gave her a sly wink of approval and went back to reading her lesson plan. Up until the day we formally pulled her out and went to homeschool she said everyone at least stood for the pledge.👍
© 24hourcampfire