Home
Evil will always find a way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sue-alert-apparent-random-stabbings.html
Religion of Peices
They don't look Norwegian....
First Nation boys getting frisky.
Shame no one can carry a gun to stop them,

Osky
Good thing guns are regulated so heavily there this could have been bad.......
Turdough can now scream for assault knife bans!
RB
Hey Chicago...hold my beer.
Terrible.
Nah. Natives just spearing some pike.
Ban the knives!
You can bet there are guns all over the reserve. Just like every household in our area likely has guns in the house. In many cases, there is probably a loaded one leaned up by the door. Plainly, the people who were attacked were not expecting it. GD
Just makes no sense at all.
Having known the area, and the people contained therein, there will be some who think that was some sloppy knife work,, and must of not had a hatchet in the other hand.
[Linked Image from static.independent.co.uk]

Damien Sanderson and 30-year-old Myles Sanderson
Cowards
Gotta get all them knives REGISTERED, doncha know... Gotta get a LICENSE to buy a knoif... Gotta show ID to buy a knoif... FINGERPRINTS!!!

It's comin... laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image from static.independent.co.uk]

Damien Sanderson and 30-year-old Myles Sanderson

First Nation?
Not knowing the area that is in question. I can’t believe that there wasn’t enough people there to over take two with a knife. Sorry, but it also leads me to believe. Probably a lot more worthless POS should have died. What kind of people tuck tail and hide (or run)? While others are being killed. Sickening!!

Take care, Willie
ribka;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope the morning is cooled off somewhat down your way and you're well.

Regarding your query, indeed both wanted suspects are First Nations, were from James Smith Cree community and currently are thought to be in Regina.

My friend to the north 673 has some thoughts on the matter in another thread on the subject down in the Canada section. I will give a semi-educated opinion that there is no other member on this forum who would have closer knowledge on this subject than he does.

Hope that made some sense.

All the best.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by BC30cal
ribka;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope the morning is cooled off somewhat down your way and you're well.

Regarding your query, indeed both wanted suspects are First Nations, were from James Smith Cree community and currently are thought to be in Regina.

My friend to the north 673 has some thoughts on the matter in another thread on the subject down in the Canada section. I will give a semi-educated opinion that there is no other member on this forum who would have closer knowledge on this subject than he does.

Hope that made some sense.

All the best.

Dwayne

Thank you Dwayne. Thought so. So no mention in race obsessed CBC so that confirmed it lol

Stirred up and enabled like BLM by Trudeau?

Good luck hunting. archery Elk just started here. Filled antelope tag
ribka;
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Congratulations on the antelope! It's always nice to get the first animal into the freezer somehow - or that's the case with me.

The situation on each First Nation community can differ radically ribka, depending upon a bunch of factors but for sure the leadership and the long term stability said leadership has or has not provided.

As mentioned 673 has some direct knowledge from the FN folks in that part of the world.

Even here where we have some of the richest bands in Canada, the living conditions and overall tone of each community can be day and night, depending again on leadership as a start.

One of the things I think we in Canada do "wrong" is to treat all FN folks as a homogenous entity. We who are not FN are not homogenous really so why the assumption others are is counterintuitive at best, you know?

While I'd love to blame PM Shiny Pony for this, the situation in that community might have been brewing before he was born - or not - I do not know.

Some of the communities contain folks who are extremely conversant in the language of violence and some do not - again if James Smith Cree is one I cannot say.

In the thread in the Canada section I've briefly outlined my personal background with various FN folks in western Canada so I won't repeat it here - but that's what I'm basing my thought on.

All the best and good luck with the rest of your hunts.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by wdenike
Not knowing the area that is in question. I can’t believe that there wasn’t enough people there to over take two with a knife. Sorry, but it also leads me to believe. Probably a lot more worthless POS should have died. What kind of people tuck tail and hide (or run)? While others are being killed. Sickening!!

Take care, Willie

That's one of the most stupid comments I have ever read.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

That's one of the most stupid comments I have ever read.
Stick around, someone will top it, although it could be a while.
Natives being natives.

Guaranteed there would be long guns all over the reserve.

Why did no one stop them? It was early in the morning when people are sleeping and/or passed out by alcohol/drugs. Certainly senses dulled by alcohol/drugs. Easy pickings.

The horse cops make it sound like scores were being settled with some of the victims. Others were just opportunistic or possible witnesses?
Thanks for first hand experience. I remember the trucker protest when some tribes in western provinces supported the "white supremacist" protest while the eastern province tribes were against and called protestors, even First Nation protestors racist white supremacists; am sure instigated by the Trudeau govt. Funny Trudeau of course praised BLM, joined by some First Nations , when they looted Canada Just like here in the US. Always stoking racial wars and discontent. No one was arrested or punished unlike the Trucker freedom protest

Good old CBC again

Police treatment of Indigenous protesters differs starkly from white protesters, experts say

Angela Sterritt · CBC News · Posted: Sep 12, 2021 6:00 AM PT | Last Updated: September 12, 2021

People march during a protest against COVID-19 vaccine passports and mandatory vaccinations for health-care workers in Vancouver on Sept. 1. (Darryl Dyck/The Canadian Press)
Indigenous people and criminology experts say the hands-off police treatment of people protesting mandatory vaccinations, many of whom are white, starkly differs from the way they treat Indigenous and Black protesters.

Last week, crowds swept cities across British Columbia with mostly white protesters blocking roads to health-care facilities, verbally accusing health-care workers and assaulting a hospital employee. Police presence was minimal and one person was arrested.

Days later, protesters with alleged ties to white supremacist circles yelled and pelted gravel at Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau. One man — the former leader of a local People's Party of Canada riding association — was arrested Saturday and charged with assault with a weapon.

"There is no accountability," said xʷ is xʷ čaa Kati George-Jim, a T'Sou-ke woman.

She has been protesting old-growth logging in Fairy Creek where the RCMP have arrested 890 people over a year, and were reported to have tackled, dragged, pepper sprayed and torn clothing of those objecting the logging.

xʷ is xʷ čaa Kati George-Jim says she has long-term damage to her back and is traumatized after being violently arrested by RCMP officers while acting as a legal observer and protesting old-growth logging at Fairy Creek. Seeing mostly white anti-mask and anti-vaccine protesters not get arrested for assault, she says, is not surprising. ((xʷ is xʷ čaa Kati George-Jim))
Many of the protesters are Indigenous.

A judge recently declared the RCMP's actions were "unlawful."

"I just wish it was more obvious for people to understand that type of privilege and that type of white supremacy that Canada shows every day," xʷ is xʷ čaa said.

In a statement, the RCMP said it "evaluates threat and risk and responds in an appropriate manner as per each case."

They said they will investigate and "may lay charges should any unlawful activity or criminal act be committed."

xʷ is xʷ čaa said that is not always an option for communities of colour.

"We're not believed and the process is traumatic, having to bring forward that violence and trauma of abuse to the system or the institution that did that harm," she said.

Two types of policing

Jeffrey Monaghan, associate professor at the Institute of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Carleton University, says he believes that had the anti-vaccine protesters been Indigenous or Black, police would have intervened with force and made arrests.

"Despite the violence a lot of these [anti-vaccine] folks are committing, they're fundamentally treated as different forms of public threat," he said.

A Fairy Creek protestor being carried off by RCMP. A judge recently declared that the RCMP's actions were "unlawful." (Submitted by Arvin Singh)
He says there are two categories of public order policing: the first is proactive public order policing, where officers get ready for protests and confrontation ahead of time. This often involves surveillance and detailed organizational plans.

"That's what you're seeing in Fairy Creek right now," he said, adding that police also prepared in advance for actions in Wet'suwet'en territories.

"Indigenous movements in particular are under heavy scrutiny and surveillance ahead of time, which leads to much more repressive, much more managed, much more surveilled policing."

39% of Canadians have 'serious problem' with how police interact with people of colour: poll
Fairy Creek protest on Vancouver Island now considered largest act of civil disobedience in Canadian history
The second is what he calls reactive public order policing.

"That's what you're seeing with the anti-vaxxers [protests] where police are basically just forming basic lines, trying to get through the event."

Irina Ceric, a professor in the criminology department at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, says she believes the two types of treatment are a result of police seeing one group as a threat and the other as relatable.

RCMP security put their hands up to protect Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau as protesters threw gravel and shouted at him as he left a London, Ont., campaign stop during the Canadian federal election campaign on Sept. 6. (Nathan Denette/The Canadian Press)
"There is evidence that the police are more hands-off with anti-vaccine and anti-mask protests because there seems to be some, some level of affinity there," she said.

"It's really difficult now to argue that there isn't really systemic racism within policing agencies across Canada," she added.

ribka;

Congratulations on the antelope! It's always nice to get the first animal into the freezer somehow - or that's the case with me.

The situation on each First Nation community can differ radically ribka, depending upon a bunch of factors but for sure the leadership and the long term stability said leadership has or has not provided.

As mentioned 673 has some direct knowledge from the FN folks in that part of the world.

Even here where we have some of the richest bands in Canada, the living conditions and overall tone of each community can be day and night, depending again on leadership as a start.

One of the things I think we in Canada do "wrong" is to treat all FN folks as a homogenous entity. We who are not FN are not homogenous really so why the assumption others are is counterintuitive at best, you know?

While I'd love to blame PM Shiny Pony for this, the situation in that community might have been brewing before he was born - or not - I do not know.

Some of the communities contain folks who are extremely conversant in the language of violence and some do not - again if James Smith Cree is one I cannot say.

In the thread in the Canada section I've briefly outlined my personal background with various FN folks in western Canada so I won't repeat it here - but that's what I'm basing my thought on.

Dwayne
I just heard on radio news that one of the killers has been found dead. They said the other killer is still not found.

FWIW.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I just heard on radio news that one of the killers has been found dead. They said the other killer is still not found.

FWIW.

L.W.

Yep.... the report I heard was that the injuries to the dead perp were “not consistent with suicide”.

In-house justice?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

FWIW.

L.W.

Yep.... the report I heard was that the injuries to the dead perp were “not consistent with suicide”.

In-house justice?

Vince Foster’s death wasn’t consistent with suicide either, but it was ruled suicide.

Was he wanting to turn himself in and his brother/cousin bumped him off? Just spit balling.
ribka;

Dwayne
Excellent point Dwayne
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

FWIW.

L.W.

In-house justice?

Birdwatcher;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope that the day down in the beautiful city of San Antonio is behaving acceptably for you.

As news of the events continue to seep out, it appears that the LEO are investigating 13 separate crime scenes, so it would appear that at least part of the attacks were pre-planned.

They appear to have happened at night when the victims were sleeping - again I say "appear" as they're being pretty tight lipped about it, but the timelines make sense that it was that way.

One brother as noted was found near one of the crime scenes, so whether it was his brother or a victim who fought back has yet to be released.

The other brother was spotted in a stolen rig in the largest city - Regina - and I suspect that the LEO there are moving heaven and earth to find the remaining suspect.

My thoughts and prayers for sure are with the victim's families as well as for the safety of the LEO who are looking for the suspect.

Hope that made a bit more sense and was useful to you or someone out there.

All the best.

Dwayne
Full, semiautomatic, 9mm knives…
Good thing that Canaduh gonn control works.
© 24hourcampfire