Home
How come Russia hasn’t done non stop aerial bombing of Kiev?? Russia by all accounts has fully functioning Air Force.
Don’t interject rational thoughts or questions into the uketard debate. Doesn’t work.
Originally Posted by 79S
How come Russia hasn’t done non stop aerial bombing of Kiev?? Russia by all accounts has fully functioning Air Force.

Like the US did in Vietnam, Laos, Serbia, Syria , Somalia and 20 years of bombing civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Killing hundreds of thousands of innocents civilians hasn't been very successful for The US when they occupied a country

Endless indiscriminate shock and awe Air bombing is a failed military tactic of the US and NATO. Russian believe in slower movement with artillery ground and pound( shells, hyper son ic missile, mortars etc) with some air support. minimize civilian deaths and draw the enemy within
That would be counterproductive. There is no point in destroying civilian infrastructure and becoming even bigger losers in battle of public opinion.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

If you’ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states you’ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but don’t let facts get in the way.

Then there’s the Variant.

Then there’s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

There’s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ain’t any ‘giving up’.
Originally Posted by Slavek
That would be counterproductive. There is no point in destroying civilian infrastructure and becoming even bigger losers in battle of public opinion.
Look, Colonel Mustard is still awake.

Never stopped us in Yugoslavia or Iraq.
They are probably scared someone will shot them down with a “rifle”.
Russians will do better because they are used to making sacrifices and Putin does not have to worry about casualties as much as American leadership does. If Russians manage to win in Ukraine America will be even weaker and further diminished in stature
Russians will do better because they are used to making sacrifices and Putin does not have to worry about casualties as much as American leadership does. If Russians manage to win in Ukraine America will be even weaker and further diminished in stature
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I agree to a point, but it’s easier for the US government to send a dollar than to send a son. Question remains on how many dollars will be sent.

That’s a great answer and I bet it took all the brain power that you could muster to come up with that gem….The Russian military is concerned with their public image. 😂

If anything can be said about Russia and their military it’s that the Russians are and always have been extremely careful with human lives and not causing unnecessary damage during their military sieges, especially collateral damage. 😂😂.

Stalingrad was of sentimental importance if for no other reason it was named for the brutal dictator Stalin (Biden’s man crush and the one he tries to emulate) so it stands to reason that the Russians would be reticent to destroy their own homes, subjects (aka “people” like SlaveK), industry and infrastructure….surely Stalingrad was more important than some sh.ithole like Ukraine?

My goodness Slave….where do you come up with such stupidity? Usually even the dumbest dipshits accidentally stumble upon the occasional accurate statement but not you little buddy, you have a perfect track record of being wrong.

Russia is worried about public opinion….😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 79S

Like the US did in Vietnam, Laos, Serbia, Syria , Somalia and 20 years of bombing civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Killing hundreds of thousands of innocents civilians hasn't been very successful for The US when they occupied a country

Endless indiscriminate shock and awe Air bombing is a failed military tactic of the US and NATO. Russian believe in slower movement with artillery ground and pound( shells, hyper son ic missile, mortars etc) with some air support. minimize civilian deaths and draw the enemy within

But wouldn’t this bring Ukraine leadership to their knees and force them to surrender/give up? I read article and saw pictures of what Russia did in Chechnya. Massive artillery barrage. So it’s safe to say Kiev is not part of Russia’s Plans? I’m just looking at, want this war over fast drop several j dams on key targets in Kiev and they be begging to negotiate some type of cease fire..
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That’s a great answer and I bet it took all the brain power that you could muster to come up with that gem….The Russian military is concerned with their public image. 😂

If anything can be said about Russia and their military it’s that the Russians are and always have been extremely careful with human lives and not causing unnecessary damage during their military sieges, especially collateral damage. 😂😂.

Stalingrad was of sentimental importance if for no other reason it was named for the brutal dictator Stalin (Biden’s man crush and the one he tries to emulate) so it stands to reason that the Russians would be reticent to destroy their own homes, subjects (aka “people” like SlaveK), industry and infrastructure….surely Stalingrad was more important than some sh.ithole like Ukraine?

My goodness Slave….where do you come up with such stupidity? Usually even the dumbest dipshits accidentally stumble upon the occasional accurate statement but not you little buddy, you have a perfect track record of being wrong.

Russia is worried about public opinion….😂😂😂😂
They do not have to worry about what [bleep] like you think, but what population of Ukraine thinks matters especially in Russian occupied zone.
This flushed our two Russian bots out I see.
I very seriously doubt if many people in Western Europe are in favor of going through the hardships that their governments are putting them through by sanctioning Russia.
Ukraine is still just a place for the traitors to launder money, rob the American taxpayer blind, and destroy America's economy.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ukraine is still just a place for the traitors to launder money, rob the American taxpayer blind, and destroy America's economy.

Probably more right than wrong. My guess on Russian objectives is to get rid of the Zelensky crook in their backyard, the NWO presence, warm water ports and to remind the Eurotards who provides their energy as well as a few other things...mb
And Russia wants Hillarys server. smile
That’s a good question, Duno why he is holding back, but I do know that he is destroying the EU without firing a shot.
I’m gonna need Brian Kilmeade’s take on this before I decide.
Did anyone ever stop to consider that maybe Putin doesn't want to kill a bunch of innocent people?

Did anyone ever stop to consider that maybe it isn't a war to Putin?

Did anyone ever stop to consider that maybe Putin told the truth when he said he was going to have an operation to take out the Nazis?

Aren't the Nazis doing here what they did in Germany under Hitler minus the gas chambers? Antifa and BLM Neonazi Brown shirts, Planned Parenthood German eugenics program, medical experiments due to covid, mass murder, gun control (German weapons act), MSM as Gobbels propaganda, .....

Russians will do better because they are used to making sacrifices and Putin does not have to worry about casualties as much as American leadership does. If Russians democrats manage to win in Ukraine November America will be even weaker and further diminished in stature

Fixed for you.

Is supporting Ukraine making Europe stronger?
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m gonna need Brian Kilmeade’s take on this before I decide.

Clanging those Cymbals with those eYes that look like he’s on Crack …

Hahaha Hahaha
“The border is a train wreck. Back to you and your tits, Carly.”

Oh boy. Strong work, Brian.
How does their actions compare to the afghan war?

Carly is a hottie.
Originally Posted by 79S

Probably because Russia doesn't want to hang the cost of rebuilding the nation on the citizens. Dick Cheney would level the city, hand Haliburton a no bid 7 billion dollar contract to rebuild the city and have the American taxpayer foot the bill.
Zelinsky has well over $100million in offshore accounts.

I wouldn't send a penny to that shhiiiitthole, because it ends up in his pocket, and of course Bidens and other Democrats.

Re Putin, he considers Ukrane the motherland, probably why he hasn't flattened it...yet.

The people behind Putin would just as soon turn it into a piece of glass.
Originally Posted by 673

Carly is a hottie.

Yeah, can we focus a little more on her tits?

In other news: I'd say Russia already has most of what it desires of Ukraine.
Now it's clean up time in those areas they will keep.
I understand that neither side has air superiority. In patches, yes, but not all over.
IMHO... America should have retained her military and financial assets for the bigger conflicts that we will face shortly... instead of getting involved in the U vs. R conflict.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 673

Carly is a hottie.

Yeah, can we focus a little more on her tits?

In other news: I'd say Russia already has most of what it desires of Ukraine.
Now it's clean up time in those areas they will keep.

I’ve said from the start that Putin’s primary objective was a land bridge to Crimea.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I understand that neither side has air superiority. In patches, yes, but not all over.

You believe in Ghost Stories..

All Riggghty …
Originally Posted by akrange

All Riggghty …
I don't think anything would be coming over the borders if Russia had total air superiority. There's other clues too from both sides. Ukraine still has/had a lot of Soviet air defense systems left over.

Russia is still gonna win, it is just taking longer. You have to have all but total air superiority to do "shock & awe" campaigns and they would have done so if they did.
Originally Posted by 79S

I don't think that is correct.

This appears to be correct.
Originally Posted by 79S

That is only in theory and on paper. 🧚 In dictatorship like that money that supposed to be spent on military hardware is probably in private accounts of high ranking politicians and oligarchs that support them. Their planes are probably as good as their tanks, junk. The fancy stuff is available in quantities sufficient only for parades.
Originally Posted by 79S

That is only in theory and on paper. In dictatorship like that money that supposed to be spent on military hardware is probably in private accounts of high ranking politicians and oligarchs that support them. Their planes are probably as good as their tanks, junk.

Ummmm
Well
Errrr
Originally Posted by 79S

That is only in theory and on paper. In dictatorship like that money that supposed to be spent on military hardware is probably in private accounts of high ranking politicians and oligarchs that support them. Their planes are probably as good as their tanks, junk.

Ummmm
Well
Errrr

The only reason they are relevant from military point of view is their formidable nuclear arsenal. It is obvious their regular military is poorly lead, had poor esprit de corps and uses outdated equipment. The only capable force are few and far between special operations forces. These are sand bags and connon fodder for the Ukrainians. Given enough modern weapons and necessary training they can beat Putinites, no problemo.
[quote=79S]Their planes are probably as good as their tanks, junk. The fancy stuff is available in quantities sufficient only for parades.

Russian aircraft are solid, they lead us in missile technology too.

But I think you are correct in that their "fancy stuff" appears to be in very short supply.

As stated above, there was a lot of money diverted before it made it to materiel.

All Riggghty …
I don't think anything would be coming over the borders if Russia had total air superiority. There's other clues too from both sides. Ukraine still has/had a lot of Soviet air defense systems left over.

Russia is still gonna win, it is just taking longer. You have to have all but total air superiority to do "shock & awe" campaigns and they would have done so if they did.

They have Air Superiority .. They aren’t interested in a Full Scale Assault..

Their Bleeding NATO and US..

Soon even the Tards in Dumbware and Massinsanity are going to start Rejecting these Muliti Billion Dollar Arms Shipments..

Same with Euro Lesbians..

Winter is Cum’n and a Depression is Looming in Europe..
[Linked Image from sonar21.com]
Originally Posted by MarkWV
They are probably scared someone will shot them down with a “rifle”.

He was using depleted uranium slugs in his Baikal shotgun, a deadly AA weapon.

All Riggghty …

Soon even the Tards in Dumbware and Massinsanity are going to start Rejecting these Muliti Billion Dollar Arms Shipments..

In what ways are "Their Bleeding NATO and US.."?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

All Riggghty …

Really.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
IMHO... America should have retained her military and financial assets for the bigger conflicts that we will face shortly... instead of getting involved in the U vs. R conflict.

What the.....!!! That's crazy talk! whistle

Clyde
Russia is doing anything they want. Ukraine is going to loose. Russia will end up with the land and port they want. Thinking sending money to Ukraine, will stop the inevitable, is just wishing. Russia has europe by the nuts, and winter will squeeze them! Russia had a plan to accumulate the land area desired, they have been getting what they want. While the western media, pimp off any successes Ukraine might have, they are getting their asses handed to them daily. From a military stand point, Russia has been extremely successful in this conflict! My opinion, your may vary! That said, screw Russia and Ukraine, they are both cesspools of corruption! Think FJB and the Dems. You know corruption!
Originally Posted by 79S

That is only in theory and on paper. 🧚 In dictatorship like that money that supposed to be spent on military hardware is probably in private accounts of high ranking politicians and oligarchs that support them. Their planes are probably as good as their tanks, junk. The fancy stuff is available in quantities sufficient only for parades.

We are talking about Russia not Ukraine
Originally Posted by 79S

Ummmm
Well
Errrr

The only reason they are relevant from military point of view is their formidable nuclear arsenal. It is obvious their regular military is poorly lead, had poor esprit de corps and uses outdated equipment. The only capable force are few and far between special operations forces. These are sand bags and connon fodder for the Ukrainians. Given enough modern weapons and necessary training they can beat Putinites, no problemo.

Once again talking about Russia not Ukraine

All Riggghty …

You aren’t that dumb are you??
Originally Posted by 79S

All Riggghty …

Apparently

Who did he vote for in 2020 and 2016
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 79S

All Riggghty …

Apparently

Clinton and Biden ?? Damn..
Maybe they are just that bad.

Think of all of those years that they were the most feared country all over the world,they got there by being a steamroller.

This time something got in front of the roller and those in charge didn't know how to act,that and the fact that they have been inflating their service numbers for years.

Then those in charge got a lot of money but gave the head man his cut.

Just a thought.
Does Russia have a stronger more advanced better equipped military than Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Somalia?

curious

Originally Posted by plainsman456

Think of all of those years that they were the most feared country all over the world,they got there by being a steamroller.

This time something got in front of the roller and those in charge didn't know how to act,that and the fact that they have been inflating their service numbers for years.

Just a thought.
All I know if North Korea sends 100k very indoctrinated soldiers to Russia. Those Ukrainians bettah eat their wheaties.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 79S

All Riggghty …

Apparently

Since you asked.

I vote my conscience and the following are the candidates for POTUS who I have voted for since 1976;

1976 - Carter
1980 - Reagan
1984 - Reagan
1988 - GHW Bush
1992 - GHW Bush (lost)
1996 - Dole (lost)
2000 - GW Bush
2004 - GW Bush
2008 - McCain (lost)
2012 - Romney (lost)
2016 - Trump
2020 - Neither

7 - 4 - 1
This is great. The US is providing military care for Ukrainian soldiers while not even providing decent care for US soldiers

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/politics/us-ukraine-soldiers-treatment/index.html

Slava Ukraine
What Russia is doing is very interesting far as being very methodical… when it’s very clear they could’ve steamrolled right into Kiev…
Sad bunch of MAGA RepublicanZZ...

What a twisted world view some of you have...
Originally Posted by Northman

Damn Walt, can't be any more original than this????

We're wasting money on a war that Ukraine will lose.
The time to oppose Putin was when Russia was staging on theirs and the Belarusian border.
Joey and nato blinked and now Putin will take what he wants to spend resources to take.
Originally Posted by BLG

What the.....!!! That's crazy talk! whistle

Clyde

I am pretty sure they’ll have plenty with which to kill us when the time comes.

I’d say that they coulda remained more effective if they’da kept defense of the US & it’s interests ahead of butt [bleep], Dick cutting, and rainbow flag waving.

I know I’m terribly intolerant

So you think Russia should carpet bomb the hell outta anyone in their way?
The +number sign, is the last 24 hour numbers.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Walt shouldn’t you be teaching gym class in Homer and not web surfing?? Oh and you are an idiot..
And how many remember buckethead central told vlad to delay the invasion till after their precious olympics were done

Whole winter season coming up soon for nice hard ground for tracked vehicle operations.
Vlad didnt get nothing but spring thaw and mud when it started.
But Vlad got a market for his energy resources outta it.
Master plan trade off while sticking it to Eurotrashland.

Fuuuuuk Ukraine..
Fuuuk people who support the crooked azz place for international money laundering for globalist and crooked azz politicians.

Pray for Ukraine....
🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

Morons believe propaganda put out by both sides...
Like you....

You will believe anything, if their losses were that catastrophic Russia would be limping home with their tales between their legs…
Originally Posted by 79S

You will believe anything, if their losses were that catastrophic Russia would be limping home with their tales between their legs…
Northmam operates on pure estrogen.

Helluva source, dummy. crazy

I heard it was at least, like, a GAZILION Russian troops dead and, like, an OBAMILLION airplanes lost.

At least that’s how Toot tells it.

You really need to update your information Walt.
Were did Burns go?
Lol
Originally Posted by Raferman
Were did Burns go?
Lol

I think Mike Glover asked him to STFU.

LOL
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Just a thought.
You have zero understanding of what Russia is doing.
Originally Posted by 79S
What Russia is doing is very interesting far as being very methodical… when it’s very clear they could’ve steamrolled right into Kiev…
79S has some idea of what Russia is doing.
Originally Posted by efw

So you think Russia should carpet bomb the hell outta anyone in their way?
Carpet bombing is the American way of bringing “democracy” , peace , and prosperity. Russia is methodically destroying the military capacity of the Ukraine and minimizing collateral damage. That’s not to say the Russians won’t level a city if the Ukrainian army hides there but the Russians are not leveling the Ukraine wantonly like America would. The Russians are not targeting the civilian infrastructure like Americans do. Power is on in Kyiv because the Russians allow it to be on just like in most Ukrainian cities. People can make phone calls and up until the Ukrainian Nazis government made it a crime to criticize the government the people could upload videos of what was happening. Russia has plenty of hypersonic missiles that can take out anything anywhere the Russians choose. Fixed power stations are sitting ducks. Russia wants a thriving Ukraine that is in Russian political orbit. Destroying the Ukraine doesn’t help achieve that goal.
^^^^^^
Russia is going to take the portions of Ukraine that it desires.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

We are talking about Russia not Ukraine
I'd rather talk about Ukraine. Like how they sold at least 1 HIMARS to Russia. laugh
Posting inflated "body count" numbers. Proven to be very effective by the biggest baddest most efficient fighting machine the world has ever known. Never has been defeated, never will, yaaaaaaa
Were did Burns go?
Lol

LOL
Wish he would come back.
Got 2 vid clips he will enjoy..
👍👍👍😄😄😄😄
Were did Burns go?
Lol

LOL

Sockpuppet forthcoming, if she's not already here.

I'd bet a drink on it.
I couldnt give 2 shidts about that conflict. Don't care who wins. I'm just sick and tired of us paying for it. Between Biden and Ukraine, we are so fugged.

Biden still is the winner in the corruptness part.
/[/img][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
^^^^^^
Yes they are. Interestingly my retired SO friend got a call from Poland today. His friends are sitting in Poland drinking beer and enjoying the very fine local women. Last he talked to them they were in Bulgaria. It’s been a couple of months. From what they’re telling him it’s all but over militarily. They’re telling my friend the Ukrainians are finished. Don’t know exactly but those guys say they’re sitting around getting fat drinking beer and eating some really good food. That theses guys are sitting around pretty much means there’s nothing going on. They’ve been places recently they can’t talk about specifically but they’re the guys who go wherever it’s hot.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Whole winter season coming up soon for nice hard ground for tracked vehicle operations.

He got a market for his energy and just as important, he doesn't have to accept the petro dollar as payment.
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/...urope-its-economies-all-for-no-gain.html
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
^^^^^^
Yes they are. Interestingly my retired SO friend got a call from Poland today. His friends are sitting in Poland drinking beer and enjoying the very fine local women. Last he talked to them they were in Bulgaria. It’s been a couple of months. From what they’re telling him it’s all but over militarily. They’re telling my friend the Ukrainians are finished. Don’t know exactly but those guys say they’re sitting around getting fat drinking beer and eating some really good food. That theses guys are sitting around pretty much means there’s nothing going on. They’ve been places recently they can’t talk about specifically but they’re the guys who go wherever it’s hot.

No way??? According to Northman and crew Ukraine has Russia on the ropes..
Actually I miss John Burns...

Very few on this site trip over their own dick as well... or as often.
Hey, it's a good gig.

Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by renegade50

He got a market for his energy and just as important, he doesn't have to accept the petro dollar as payment.

Pretty soon the whole world won't.

It's coming.

It's going to be Biblical.

Camuglia does too. He hasn't acquired a fresh azzz to kiss since Burns bailed.
General Please ..

It’s Davos ..

Biblical like 40 days and 40 nights type S hit .

Why do you think Shaq has a Mega Yacht..

They all Do..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

General Don’t Stand There ..

Say Something..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

General Don’t Stand There ..

Say Something..

Dumbest fugkin 80 year-old in the entire country.
Hahahaha!
General Please ..

It’s Davos ..

Biblical like 40 days and 40 nights type S hit .

Why do you think Shaq has a Mega Yacht..

They all Do..

True...

But Somali Pirates are easy to find... and will typically do a 50/50 split.
Were did Burns go?
Lol
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Living Rent Free.

The Putin Pufters have a lot of introspection ahead. laugh

Ukraine has been putting on a clinic in slaying Orcs for the past week and it's just getting better.

It's more epic than the ass kicking the Izzies gave the Arabs in 73 and far from over.
The Putinites are not going to 🏳️anytime soon, but it is a good start. 👍🇺🇦 This site is full of Russian trolls and influencers.🤢🤮👎🇷🇺👎
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

If you’ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states you’ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but don’t let facts get in the way.

Then there’s the Variant.

Then there’s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

There’s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ain’t any ‘giving up’.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Were did Burns go?
Lol
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Living Rent Free.

The Putin Pufters have a lot of introspection ahead. laugh

Ukraine has been putting on a clinic in slaying Orcs for the past week and it's just getting better.

It's more epic than the ass kicking the Izzies gave the Arabs in 73 and far from over.

Lock up the NyQuil and tequila
Cope as you must.

Ukraine is in Wholesale Orc slaying mode and HIMARS gotta eat.

For some of us this is what we knew was coming.

Putin Pufters might need something to help them cope. grin

FOAD.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Cope as you must.

Ukraine is in Wholesale Orc slaying mode and HIMARS gotta eat.

For some of us this is what we knew was coming.

Putin Pufters might need something to help them cope. grin

Fugking nerd.
Why is it Flave and Stick have so much trouble spelling old English cuss words ?

"https://www.etymonline.com/word/[bleep]"
© 24hourcampfire