Home
I just got a request from an organization I'd never heard of to sign a candidate pledge regarding protecting Montana's hunting and fishing. They claim to be bipartisan.

At first, I was ready to sign, until I read through their website, saw who backed them and read some of their quotes. It really looked to me like it was yet another front group for Democrats, so this is how I responded to them.

If anyone knows more about this group (https://www.montanapublictrustcoalition.com/) I'd be happy to hear, and if I'm wrong about my suspicions I'll gladly sign on to their pledge. As it is, though, it looks like a thinly veiled proxy of BHA.

"While I strongly support the basic premise of your organization, I'm troubled by the affiliations of those you list as supporters. The organizations and individuals are mostly connected to Democrats and the quotes you have on your website from individuals are very indicative of an underlying political agenda.

For example: "Time to restore control of FWP to competent professionals and out of the hands of right wing politicians in the State legislature. Don’t trust Gianforte either."

This, plus the fact that the backers of your organization are affiliated with Democratic operative groups like BHA and Montana Sportsmen Alliance, indicate to me that while a few token Republicans (who seem to trend towards supporting Democrats) may be part of your Coalition, it actually is a Democrat, rather than bipartisan, organization.

As such, while I certainly support the goal of protecting public lands and the environment, and if elected, I will vote accordingly, I can not sign on to support your pledge unless I see evidence that the organization is in reality bipartisan."
If they don’t support Greg, they are liberal chunts. End of story.
More liberal deception, it looks like.
Yup stay away from them.
Yup stay away from them.
Remsen: I am looking forward to them contacting me so I can insist they suck my ass!
Thanks for the heads up.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Brad I think you pulled the trigger twice on that posting - hope all is well over your way.
I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

They make a difference, you don't.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

These folks make things happen.
buzzh: You can support demonrats and their ilk if YOU wish down Wyoming way!
I will NOT support demonrats and demonrat organizations - and will NOT do so in any way shape or form!
People like you who support demonrats and their ilk ARE the problem in this country today!
PERIOD!
Sheesh.
Sad and pathetic stick your head up your ass'ism on your part.
I have seen the damage and horrors that demonrats have inflicted on this country and on our Hunting heritage over the last 55 years, that I have been involved in the political scene, don't even try to dissuade me from acknowledging those horrors that I have seen firsthand!
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy!
P.S.: I fully support Montana Governor Greg Gianforte in every way I can including contributions, great reviews that I pass along and by my votes!
P.P.S.: Hows that liberal cheney workin out for you?
Are they involved in and funding firearms bans and confiscation like you Buzzh, Charles Post and Land Tawney and BHA?

BTW a big thanks to BHA for doing absolutely nothing to stop the recent Washington state Spring bear termination. I thought BHA had millions of dollars to defend hunting Buzz?

lol

Originally Posted by BuzzH
I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

I'm running for office. If elected, I'll be sure to remember who supports these frauds. The fact that you didn't dispute they are a Democrat front group says all I need to know.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I will NOT support demonrats and demonrat organizations - and will NOT do so in any way shape or form!
People like you who support demonrats and their ilk ARE the problem in this country today!
PERIOD!
Sheesh.
I have seen the damage and horrors that demonrats have inflicted on this country and on our Hunting heritage over the last 55 years, that I have been involved in the political scene, don't even try to dissuade me from acknowledging those horrors that I have seen firsthand!
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy!
P.S.: I fully support Montana Governor Greg Gianforte in every way I can including contributions, great reviews that I pass along and by my votes!

You must not be paying attention to the cluster Jersey has turned FWP into. Director Hank has screwed up every single drawing this year. Bull permits and tags double issued, sent to the wrong guys the list goes on. His attempt to simplify regs blew up in his face.

I don’t think you have to worry about them contacting you, they are looking for support from true sportsmen.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
PERIOD!
Sheesh.
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy!

You must not be paying attention to the cluster Jersey has turned FWP into. Director Hank has screwed up every single drawing this year. Bull permits and tags double issued, sent to the wrong guys the list goes on. His attempt to simplify regs blew up in his face.

I don’t think you have to worry about them contacting you, they are looking for support from true sportsmen.
Sucking the smegma off John Testers cock per usual calls4cum.
and buzz's lil puppet cal dumb chimes in

why didn't BHA fight the termination of spring bear hunting season in Washington this year or the trapping ban in NM, or cat and bear season in Kalifornia? How much money does BHA have? Did it all go to BHA Pres Land Tawney to continue to bankroll his anti firearms activism ?

That was great when BHA supported a self admitted anti hunting eco terrorist to run BLM. No you can't make this up

PERIOD!
Sheesh.
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy!

Originally Posted by Remsen

I'm running for office. If elected, I'll be sure to remember who supports these frauds. The fact that you didn't dispute they are a Democrat front group says all I need to know.

Great another Californian running for office in Montana.
They wouldn't make movies about liberals taking over that part of the country if anybody thought it wasn't true

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Callnum.

Not just another Californian. A JEW. Run and hide.
Why doesn't BHA help hunters and spend so much time and money on anti gun activism? lmao.

Good luck on your run.

Go look at their supporters, look up their political affiliation and pull your head out of your ass.

One would think you would be capable of some research.

Doesn't matter either way, like I said that group has the pull to make changes...they already have.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
More liberal deception, it looks like.

Name of the game for liberals. look at some of the liberals here, they pretend to be just like you and I and then go pull the lever for a democrat because someone put sand in their Vag.
you just ran off the dirty little anti semite

Not just another Californian. A JEW. Run and hide.
Buzzy do you remember when you said are AR 15 type rifles should be banned on here? Was BHA president land tawny ( aka penis head) whispering in your ear? Go run back to Randy I hear he is still pimping out public land for a quick buck

Pro hunting? BWHAHHAA

According to his first post he did, maybe you just didn't like his findings.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

If that's the conclusion drawn, then comprehension and/or his research is questionable.
Well, I'm spawned from a line of Ukrainian Jews, most of whom got Holocausted. That said, this "coalition" is Fudds and Democrats. Like "gun owner" Jock Conyngham who was in a series of anti gun ads last election cycle. This is all focused on a cadre of people in the Jim Posewitz camp, Greens who occasionally hunt. Their "republicans" are summed up by Bob Brown and Marc Racicot, neither of whom could be considered conservative today. Or even pro-resource.
Website is anonymously registered, this past June, in Montana by registrant unknown, IF known it would probably reveal too much. No politician from either party has endorsed their pledge according to their website. And given the ringing endorsement from CF Fuddite Buzzard, yep, it's yet another pretend entity aimed at confusing the sportsperson vote.

If that's the conclusion drawn, then comprehension and/or his research is questionable.

So how Money did BHA donate this year to fight the Washington shut down of spring bear season buzzy?

I remember when your good friend and big BHA supporter Randy newberg banned people on his go hunt site for asking him if was paid by the state of Arizona to promote public land mule deer hunts that were are already crowded

Yeh BHA is all about hunting and conservation. Lol

Good luck on your run.

Go look at their supporters, look up their political affiliation and pull your head out of your ass.

Doesn't matter either way, like I said that group has the pull to make changes...they already have.

Thanks for your good wishes!

Steve Bullock supports magazine bans and "assault weaons" ban.
Do you?

Good luck on your run.

Thanks for your good wishes!

Anyone that wants to get involved in that chitshow deserves a wish of good luck whether or not we agree on nothing else.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Do you?

No, I don't support a ban on any of it. I'm comfortable with where gun rights are, also fine with the reality of mass shootings. Goes with the territory of a free society.

I support Bullocks views on public lands and his support of the NAM of wildlife management.

I'm not an all or nothing type, but don't care if others are, also another freedom we enjoy.

You have your priority issues, I have mine, and we don't have to hate each other over it.
I just got a request from an organization I'd never heard of to sign a candidate pledge regarding protecting Montana's hunting and fishing. They claim to be bipartisan.

At first, I was ready to sign, until I read through their website, saw who backed them and read some of their quotes. It really looked to me like it was yet another front group for Democrats, so this is how I responded to them.

If anyone knows more about this group (https://www.montanapublictrustcoalition.com/) I'd be happy to hear, and if I'm wrong about my suspicions I'll gladly sign on to their pledge. As it is, though, it looks like a thinly veiled proxy of BHA.

"While I strongly support the basic premise of your organization, I'm troubled by the affiliations of those you list as supporters. The organizations and individuals are mostly connected to Democrats and the quotes you have on your website from individuals are very indicative of an underlying political agenda.

For example: "Time to restore control of FWP to competent professionals and out of the hands of right wing politicians in the State legislature. Don’t trust Gianforte either."

This, plus the fact that the backers of your organization are affiliated with Democratic operative groups like BHA and Montana Sportsmen Alliance, indicate to me that while a few token Republicans (who seem to trend towards supporting Democrats) may be part of your Coalition, it actually is a Democrat, rather than bipartisan, organization.

As such, while I certainly support the goal of protecting public lands and the environment, and if elected, I will vote accordingly, I can not sign on to support your pledge unless I see evidence that the organization is in reality bipartisan."

The deeper you dig, the more leftwing environuts you will find. Despite what the gullible believe. Dig in to who their supporters are and who supports them. Your instincts are correct.
I got your answer Remsen........

Lots of pure BS being spouted on this thread, so thought I'd clear up a few things.

First off, I'm the Chairman for the Wyoming Chapter of BHA and we have an awesome board, and members in general here in Wyoming.

I don't consider any of the board as elitist, nor any other members that I have ever been around since my involvement with the group.

Do you?

No, I don't support a ban on any of it. I'm comfortable with where gun rights are, also fine with the reality of mass shootings. Goes with the territory of a free society.

I support Bullocks views on public lands and his support of the NAM of wildlife management.

I'm not an all or nothing type, but don't care if others are, also another freedom we enjoy.

You have your priority issues, I have mine, and we don't have to hate each other over it.

That’s rich coming from you buzzy . Especially after years of hate filled rants against Trump supporters. Disingenuous fool
Remsen I wish you nothing but the best up there, Buzz can pretty much Fugg off as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly.

Buzzy, Your progressive buddies are sure changing Montana for the better.

Normalizing pedophilia

Originally Posted by ribka

Buzzy, Your progressive buddies are sure changing Montana for the better.

Normalizing pedophilia

That's insensitive ribka, it's minor attracted person.
Buzz can say all he wants but the facts remain that BHA is not a friend to the 2nd Amendment. Lets not forget about BHA national board member Ryan Busse going before congress to express his "views" on the "gun industry" and gun rights. He's a big fan of the soc.progs because he's all in for gun control.

And this little ditty from "Giffords.." antigun org.
https://www.facebook.com/giffords/p...ior-advisor-as-a-firea/1128223100921666/
"We’re thrilled to have Ryan Busse joining Giffords as a senior advisor.
As a firearms expert and former gun industry executive, Ryan will provide invaluable expertise to mobilize responsible gun owners, pass gun safety laws, and stand up to the gun lobby."

Here's the rat talking on CNN. Vladimir Lenin had a name for the Busse's of the world, Useful Idiots. And when the nazis took Norway because of the treachery of their leader, the Norwegians named any traior or nazi collaborator by his name, Quisling. Take your pick, Busse and his ilk are fit to be labelled by either term.

When ever I read a post by you, it’s like reading your tutorial on how to properly suck a dick to get something that benefits you.

Congratulations ~ You’re a cock sucker!

🦫
BuzzH to the trashcan.
Buzz Hettick is just another dumb fugking hick that doesn’t understand who is working to take away everything he enjoys.

It’s not uncommon among white liberals that have never seen a black person, or paid more than $30 in property tax. LOL

They’re not malicious, they’re just sheltered, inexperienced, and genuinely stupid.
I can't see what he says.
Typical, a bunch of do nothing non residents and transplants showing what they don't know about Montana.

Listen to Buzz you will learn something.
I'm running for office.

Where and what are you running for?
What a sleazy kuunt you are. GFY
Typical, a bunch of do nothing non residents and transplants showing what they don't know about Montana.

We'll learn that firearms must be banned? Why does BHA president keep using his position at BHA to get firearms banned?

Supporting the introduction of wolves out west and to oppose manning their population? ( Look at BHA members comments on BHA social media) Why do so many BHA members oppose grizzly management?

That its ok to support shutting down hunting seasons for sportsmen?

That its ok make money off of public resources ( liked stressed mule deer) that belong to everyone?

Didn't Buzz work forenoon Montana native Billionare Ted Turner who fenced off hundreds of acres of public access on his ranch while Buzz worked there?

I see Buzz's work only benefits super wealthy progressive anti hunting billionaires who move out west and shut down sportsmen

That grooming Montana children by supporting drag queen strip shows is beneficial? Yeh that really benefits sportsmen
Remsen: thanks for checking this group out and letting 24 Hr know about these folks.
""CNN"" , ending comment to ryan busse>>> "THANK YOU WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION ON GUNS"", lol. < That says all anyone needs to know about him and buzz >types.

I bet ryan didn't write a word about red flag laws immediate misuse.

How you feeling about your Biden vote?
crickets chirp chirp

LMAO. Shut up you traitorous cu’nt

Born and raised in MT. Please inform me what I am missing?
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Lost trail is the liberal ginger formally known as Calnum.
Montana Talks is a great daily radio feature, with the host Aaron Flint. . Our local am and FM station up here carry him, as do many across the state. Good dude, and outstanding show. He had a guy on the other day talking exactly about bullshît like this.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Lost trail is the liberal ginger formally known as Calnum.

He (presumably) is a coward and nothing more than an agent provocateur.

Remsen, based on your posts here, I’d be inclined to support you were i in your district. The only state level actor I know is John Fuller, and he is a good man. If your views align with his I’d support you 100%.

Yeah.

How to be a dumb fugk your whole life.

LOL
Greetings my dear friend. My name Prince Buzz Hettick. I am a very rich Nigerian Prince and BHA member who will soon receive a handsome fortune in inheritance due to me. Unfortunately I am stuck in an airport in Greenland that has shut due to the deadly Covid virus so I cannot fly home to collect it. However, if you join BHA , turn in all of your firearms to King Bidden and give Ryan Busse your bank account numbers and social security number and your mother's maiden name you can collect this vast fortune in inheritance for me.

blessings to you
Originally Posted by ribka
Greetings my dear friend. My name Prince Buzz Hettrick. I am a very rich Nigerian Prince and BHA member who will soon receive a handsome fortune in inheritance due to me. Unfortunately I am stuck in an airport in Greenland that has shut due to the deadly Covid virus so I cannot fly home to collect it. However, if you join BHA , turn in all of your firearms to King Bidden and give Ryan Busse your bank account numbers and social security number and your mother's maiden name you can collect this vast fortune in inheritance for me.

blessings to you

It’s a fake!

You can tell, because he should have said “ Blessings be upon you”. Otherwise it looked completely legit.

You guys are lucky I caught that for you.
How did your election turn out? Are you in?
© 24hourcampfire