Home
Posted By: Northman I feel sorry for that tree... - 09/09/22
Filmed this morning I belive..

Logging - Russian style?
Sheeeit, that needs the Benny Hill theme music.

Any day now the Ukies are going to win, right? Ukie tanks will roll into Moscow, right?

Hey, the Ukies can put up a statue of Stepan Bandera in Moscow.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Any day now the Ukies are going to win, right? Ukie tanks will roll into Moscow, right?

Another Russian plant I see...
Originally Posted by Northman

Nice one...racist.
I feel sorry for Northman, can you imagine being that gay, hell he's gayer than David Bromstad.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I feel sorry for Northman, can you imagine being that gay, hell he's gayer than David Bromstad.

Him and Tootie got a bad case of monkey Pox from STRSWILSON and Sup Foo.
Posted By: efw Re: I feel sorry for that tree... - 09/10/22
Looks like proof of another reason why we must hate Russians and send unlimited amounts of money to Ukraine
To end this senseless slaughter of innocent trees.

Putin is as evil as a lumberjack.
T-72 tank. Both Russia and Ukraine have them. The video is obviously taken from an aircraft--probably a Russian observation drone.

Educated guess, it's a Ukranian tank that realizes that it's been spotted by the drone and the crew is bailing out before the artillery starts.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
T-72 tank. Both Russia and Ukraine have them. The video is obviously taken from an aircraft--probably a Russian observation drone.

Educated guess, it's a Ukranian tank that realizes that it's been spotted by the drone and the crew is bailing out before the artillery starts.

Educated guess!!

Indeed!
Hilarious.
Wonder if the airbags deployed? 😳
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Educated guess!!

Indeed!
Hilarious.

It would be unusual for a Russian tank crew to allow itself to get isolated. Ukraine tank crew,...not so much. Ukraine doesn't have nearly as many tanks as Russia. They would probably get called on to operate independently on occasion,..resulting in a situation as shown on the video.
Oh Bristoe...don't you know that according to these retards, Russia has already lost more officers and tanks than it ever had in the inventory......twice.

Send more money.
Funny how the first thing that comes to mind after watching that video is the theme song from George of the jungle.
Originally Posted by Northman

Another tree for dogs to piss on, I see.

Educated guess!!

Indeed!
Hilarious.

It would be unusual for a Russian tank crew to allow itself to get isolated. Ukraine tank crew,...not so much. Ukraine doesn't have nearly as many tanks as Russia. They would probably get called on to operate independently on occasion,..resulting in a situation as shown on the video.

“Is there some kind of rule that says leftist can’t site sources for stuff that they print “

Quote:
Bristoe
Too bad you have more empathy for a tree than an unwanted human being being partially delivered and having its brains scrambled. You inhuman satanic minion POS.
Me too. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
It would be unusual for a Russian tank crew to allow itself to get isolated. Ukraine tank crew,...not so much.

Based on what?
Originally Posted by plumbum
It would be unusual for a Russian tank crew to allow itself to get isolated. Ukraine tank crew,...not so much.

Based on what?

The fact that Russian forces in Ukraine are hugely superior to the Ukraine military.
It's REALLY sad,when they are 500+ years old. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Based on what?

The fact that Russian forces in Ukraine are hugely superior to the Ukraine military.

Russian Forces or the Russian mercenaries? The superior Russian military forces at home refuse to go and serve in Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It's REALLY sad,when they are 500+ years old. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Stick, what kind of tree is that one?

Based on what?

Russian Forces or the Russian mercenaries? The superior Russian military forces at home refuse to go and serve in Ukraine.

According to whom?
Originally Posted by efw

Based on what?

According to whom?

The Ukrainistas.
I feel sorry for Northman. Poor Northman.

That was a Russian tank and the aircraft was piloted by the Ghost of Keiv. wink
Originally Posted by efw

Based on what?

According to whom?

CNN
Originally Posted by Pat85

That was a Russian tank and the aircraft was piloted by the Ghost of Keiv. wink

Reuters, WAPO
Originally Posted by poboy
I feel sorry for Northman. Poor Northman.

That’s Notaman
© 24hourcampfire