Home
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

🇺🇸ProudArmyBrat
@leslibless
·
1h
Take a look at the 2021 mass shooters — convicted, charged, or wanted, in the shooting of 4+ people. Form your own conclusion w the common denominator here.
https://twitter.com/leslibless/status/1568426321000144896/photo/1
video games and single parent homes?
There seems to be a common thread. I'm sure that David Muir will show this photo tonight on ABC Nightly News.
Sweet Jesus... Zoom in on some of those faces... They don't even look human
If Obama had a son….
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If Obama had a son….

Son?
Go to the website, Kaotic, videos from all over the world, crime, robberies, shootings, stabbings, murder, rape, torture any and all types of mayhem. Minimum 95% brown/black people.
The old TV show, ''the first 48'' showed the same thing 20+ years ago.

Leaked Reality site based out of England was taken down by the woke's, because it showed who ruins all of society.

This site [24HR] has a few members who think pointing out the obvious is a horrible thing to do.
Caused by......

Democratic policies?

(that's usually one of the things that normie "conservatives" claim is the cause of crime... 'cause race CAN'T POSSIBLY be a contributing factor at all!!!)
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Go to the website, Kaotic, videos from all over the world, crime, robberies, shootings, stabbings, murder, rape, torture any and all types of mayhem. Minimum 95% brown/black people.
The old TV show, ''the first 48'' showed the same thing 20+ years ago.

Leaked Reality site based out of England was taken down by the woke's, because it showed who ruins all of society.

This site [24HR] has a few members who think pointing out the obvious is a horrible thing to do.

I have read that the producers of the show "COPS" admitted that they would go out of their way and search and scrounge so that they could find and showcase White criminals as much as possible. Because if they didn't, all they would ever show would be Pieces Of Color.... and that would contribute to negative racial stereotypes.... can't have that.
Yep, figured so…clearly overwhelmingly white supremacist fascist MAGA folks doin’ the shootin’.
The lame and lazy.
I see a pattern.
you can take them out of the jungle but .......
That's racist! I've been saying this for awhile, look at who does all these smash and grab robberies, they are all black! No one in the media will say it for fear of being labeled a racist
All those Mennonites....
Originally Posted by ironbender
I see a pattern.

I think that it's politically correct to say that men are more violent.
If only the truth was allowed instead of being censored as disinformation or being racist.
Nobody going to mention NBN ?? And the white folks just look crazy.
no surprise. Locally, the same demographic does the deed.
Weren't we told there wasn't any Black mass shooters?
It all goes back to those Democrats who wouldn’t pick their Own F’ck’n Cotton..

And a Demoncrat like LBJ that devised a plan to keep Um on the Plantation ..

This another Fine Mess You Demoncrat have gotten US into ..

Oh wait …
It ain’t over Yet..
Now we’re flooding the Zone with more Plantations Dwellers..

When those to get to Mix’n

If they want to Fight ya Better Let Um..

Roll Roll Roll
I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Weren't we told there wasn't any Black mass shooters?

If I counted wrong, please forgive me.

It appears as though there are 244 perps. I counted 22 ( could be 23 or 24, not sure) white guys. That's only about 9% white.
About 10% white, 70% negros and 20% others. We're being profiled and discriminated.
White folks is a problem.
A picture is worth a 1000 words.....
Roots...2021
I see the pattern now...they all have dark hair!
Most of the shootings must happen in the summer time. Most of the shooters have great tans.
Norwegians run amok is what it is!
Originally Posted by Stophel
Caused by......

Democratic policies?

(that's usually one of the things that normie "conservatives" claim is the cause of crime... 'cause race CAN'T POSSIBLY be a contributing factor at all!!!)
Officially it will be blamed on Climate Change.
Originally Posted by longarm
Sweet Jesus... Zoom in on some of those faces... They don't even look human

You gotta have a pretty loose definition of the term "human" for a lot of them to qualify.
Ya get a Load of Mr. Pudd’n speech Thursday.

I’m thinking this is at least the Third Speech that he’s Vilified Half the Country by putting them on the same Parallel as Vermin ..

Roll Roll Roll
Day spindin way too much time on da coast; look at dem tans! Hot sun bees a cookin day craniums!!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If Obama had a son….

That would require his getting wood for a woman...
Who would have thunk it? .... if they watched TV?
© 24hourcampfire