Home
This is SO funny and ridiculous I can hardly type this posting up, for my snickering!
This is wrong on so many levels - just a couple here = the first things demonrats do anymore when caught lying/cheating/stealing/being racist IS to play the "race card"!
FMB!
And the mentality and dishonesty of this chip on her shoulder negress mayor that she exposes about herself is just sickening.
Arrogance, ignorance, racism, entitlement and stupidity all on parade here with this New Orleans chumpchimp mayor.
She (it?) is a disgrace to good black folks everywhere!
Sad.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...men-refuses-repay-30k-taxpayer-cash.html

I shake my head - New Orleans deserves better.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You mean the city where there used to be 1500 cops and now there are only 500 ? I don't think Mardi Gras is ever going to be the same. The only happy revelers will be the muggers and crooks. Everyone else will be the victims. Yep, New Orléans mayor is really taking care of her constituents. Just not her visitors.

kwg
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is SO funny and ridiculous I can hardly type this posting up, for my snickering!
This is wrong on so many levels - just a couple here = the first things demonrats do anymore when caught lying/cheating/stealing/being racist IS to play the "race card"!
FMB!
And the mentality and dishonesty of this chip on her shoulder negress mayor that she exposes about herself is just sickening.
Arrogance, ignorance, racism, entitlement and stupidity all on parade here with this New Orleans chumpchimp mayor.
Sad.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...men-refuses-repay-30k-taxpayer-cash.html

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'd argue that NOLA does not deserve better. They deserve exactly what they are getting. They voted for this idiot.
Originally Posted by kwg020
You mean the city where there used to be 1500 cops and now there are only 500 ? I don't think Mardi Gras is ever going to be the same. The only happy revelers will be the muggers and crooks. Everyone else will be the victims. Yep, New Orléans mayor is really taking care of her constituents. Just not her visitors.

kwg

It's bad, but not quite that bad.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-officer-shortage/40209377
Mogadishu on the Mississippi
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

kwg

When the last of the cops start to retire and no one will fill their slots, it's going to get real bad. Borchardt said it, "Mogadishu on the Mississippi". I hope you have an escape plan.

kwg

kwg

When the last of the cops start to retire and no one will fill their slots, it's going to get real bad. Borchardt said it, "Mogadishu on the Mississippi". I hope you have an escape plan.

kwg

2 1/2 years. I live in Jefferson Parish. They don't put up with crap here. I have several friends who live in the city and are looking to leave now.
30K is just for her air fare. I'm sure she has robbed the city for far more.
she refuses to repay $30,000 of taxpayer cash she splurged on luxury flights to Europe........She just looks at it as Reperations payment, for slavery .160 years ago
I worked in N.O. about 13 years ago for a big construction company. We (8 of us) lived in Ms. and worked as equipment operators/dump truck drivers. We went to work armed and a couple of times thought we were going to have to use them. One of the drivers and crew got caught in a shootout between gangs with bullet holes in the truck to show for it. It's been bad there for a long time.

Today, you couldn't pay me enough to work there, must less live there. When we're down there in the winter, I'm barely willing to go to Gulfport. N.O. ain't even a consideration.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
she refuses to repay $30,000 of taxpayer cash she splurged on luxury flights to Europe........She just looks at it as Reperations payment, for slavery .160 years ago

Yup, "I'm owed".
NO has been famous for militant black mayors. One would think they’d get tired of electing morons but it is what it is. Morons elect morons.
Looking at Memphrica, maybe it is the Mississippi River doing this crap. I roll through armed and with several weapons at hand, not in the trunk.

Between all those Norwegians and the TN DOT letting the bridge go to sheet, maybe it would be better to cross at Dyersburg/Caruthersville.

Gas is high, but life is precious.
I remember back when Fred Thompson had a radio show, he was discussing Mitt Romney getting in a kerfluffle with a nut job lib in the coach section on a flight.
He said “Mitt, I have two words for you, first class”.
He went on to discuss an old democrat party boss who was on asked in a press conference why he always flew first class?

“Because there’s not a better one!”
Corrupt officials should be hung.
Rainshot: I did not know that - thanks for the insight there on the militant type Mayors.
maybe I need to get out more - always wanted to go to New Orleans to eat "Creole/Cajun" (black beans and rice, jumbalaya [sp?] and shrimp!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Esox357: I tend to agree but would prefer prison sentences to execution.
Thieving and corrupt government officials officials (both elected, appointed and civil servants) should be held to account not allowed to sluff off criminal and corrupt behaviors!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am still appalled at the outrageous audacity of this [bleep] mayor to invoke racism and fear of whitey to somehow try to rationalize her uppity behavior!
FHB!

Her constituency don't GAS. They view it as a thumb in Whitey's eye.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Anyone remember the thread a month or so ago where someone asked about good RV parks in New Orleans?
And then after some discussion they decided to go somewhere else.
Yeah, that thread told me all I need to know about New Orleans.
“I gots to git mines”

-Mayor of New Orleans
What possible official business does the mayor of New Orleans have in Europe?
The place has been a schit hole for decades.

Katrina did her best to flush it, but the turds floated back up.
Yes N.O. is a toilet, look who lives there and look who they elect.

Crime during the CrackCocaine party in the late 80's was through the roof.
Went to a few Saints games, once we could hear gunfire from the parking garage, LOTS of gunfire.

Borchardt hit the nail on the head -> Mogadishu,, and getting worse <[which seems imposssible].
I had to drive through there 4 times per month going to work offshore, always glad to see it in the rear-view mirror.

There's a lot of old money and a lot of crooked new/old money there.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Looking at Memphrica, maybe it is the Mississippi River doing this crap. I roll through armed and with several weapons at hand, not in the trunk.

Between all those Norwegians and the TN DOT letting the bridge go to sheet, maybe it would be better to cross at Dyersburg/Caruthersville.

Gas is high, but life is precious.

You could be onto something. Twin schitties are on the big muddy as well.
Originally Posted by Slope77
What possible official business does the mayor of New Orleans have in Europe?

Looking for a French Quarter to help cover the 30K in travel expenses.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Anyone remember the thread a month or so ago where someone asked about good RV parks in New Orleans?
And then after some discussion they decided to go somewhere else.
Yeah, that thread told me all I need to know about New Orleans.
Persons giving good advice were basing it off of when they were there in 19 and 59
When I lived down that way, I had several jobs in the NOLA area. It was usually about a 2 1/2 hr - 3 hr drive, one way, to get to a job site. Instead of staying overnight, I would drive 5 -6 hrs. a day, so I could stay at home. Most jobs only lasted a few days, I dont remember one in NOLA lasting a week. I figured it was a small price to pay.
IIRC, wasn’t there a uppity politician that was rescued in Katrina via boat that forced his rescuers to turn back so he could retrieve a huge amount of cash from his freezer? I could be wrong but seem to remember something of that nature.

Just because I like it so much...
New Orleans is a very special place...

I am glad it is there...

And I am not.
No big deal. Just another case of NBN.
Why are all the peasants complaining? I'm an important bi-tch!
FMB!
Sad.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'd argue that NOLA does not deserve better. They deserve exactly what they are getting. They voted for this idiot.

Twice!
I was just there. City has taken a beating since covid. The food is outstanding. The people are great. Don't stay out too late.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Corrupt officials should be hung.

Yes they should.

Osky
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Her constituency don't GAS. They view it as a thumb in Whitey's eye.

This is really true. They will continue to vote the same way and as a consequence live in Marxist schitholes just to give whitey the "thumb".

Not that white people are immune. Every single Biden voter in this country voted against Trump, not for Biden...to give Trump the "thumb" and show him what for. But they got Biden and the ruin he caused. They will do it again too.
The only way to ‘better’ Nawlins is to ship 98% of residents there back to their historical country aka Africa!!
I’m too good to ride coach
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]totoro wallpaper
I live east of NO. When my wife & I go to our PCP, which means crossing Orleans Parish, it used to be a quick and easy drive on I-10. However, now we take the long way to get there, which entails taking the Causeway 24 mile bridge over Lake Pontchartrain. This avoids the no-man's land in NO East, where a stray bullet or two is not a surprise (though not an every day event). It's common knowledge that the MS River wants to chart a new course thru Morgan City and away from New Orleans. The Corps of Engineers has thus far prevented this but Mother Nature will win out in the end. Should this happen, the River level at NO will drop drastically, thus making NO a ghost town. I hate to say this but I cannot wait for this to happen. IMO travelling thru NO with a weapon is not merely wise but also necessary. When I was a kid growing up in Metairie, I would go to NO by myself for my Orthodontist appointments via public transport - I was 14 years old. I never had an issue. How things have changed! To give you an idea of the current mentality in NO, the following story was told to me by a person, who was a former employee of a vendor servicing the Superdome: Some years ago a Hurricane was projected to hit NO (though it actually did not and narrowly missed). The Mayor at that time was forced to open the Superdome, as a shelter for the locals. As a result, the Superdome suites were broken into and furniture stolen. A couple of days later, some of the "locals" returned to the Superdome and wanted to swap the stolen furniture because it did match what they had. There's no negotiating with that kind of mind-set. Apparently, they are now voting these types of people into public office.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]stan and francine
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
JJF: Sadly it looks like I am going to have to pass on visiting New Orleans.
It has been on my bucket list for a long time now - mostly I wanted to enjoy the Cajun cuisine first hand there.
Oh well not worth the risk anymore.
Sad what is happening to so many of our demonrat controlled cities!
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by hanco

You can’t stop this Fire …

The House is Cum’n Down for all the Demoncrat Hell Holes ..

Pistol Smoke ..

Drug Smoke ..

Crispy Critters Smoldering let’n of Smoke ..

Red Sky at Dawn..

All Day Long ..

You can’t stop this Fire ..
She is entitled to ride first class, part of her reparations program
JJF: Sadly it looks like I am going to have to pass on visiting New Orleans.
It has been on my bucket list for a long time now - mostly I wanted to enjoy the Cajun cuisine first hand there.
Oh well not worth the risk anymore.
Sad what is happening to so many of our demonrat controlled cities!
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy, If you really want to go to New Orleans once, I think you'd be ok, if you don't venture out of the French Quarter and don't stay out too late. Plenty of tourists visit New Orleans and still live to tell about it. You could even go just outside the city to Metairie (its main suburb) to sample the local cuisine. It's just that being born and raised in the New Orleans area has made me feel negative about what the city has become. As the saying goes, "Familiarity breeds contempt".
Lots of blacks there!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]e85 gas stations near me now

kwg

Houston_2, Sickermore, Gayghost, Northmam, Lostashell, Funkybone, etc call that success. Less thugs getting mistreated by LEO.
Jaguartx: Thanks for the enemy update - good work.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Flying economy is unsafe for black women? Her group rode in the back of the plane, no women in her entourage???

I thought Minneapolis had that title already?
Pat85: Yes this whole "uppity for me - not me" situation is puzzling to the point of being laughable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Went to that Schitt hole once for the Marci Gras. Only redeeming factor was I took four women and nailed three of the. Ah the good ole days. Edk
© 24hourcampfire