Home
Epic advertisement for cat adoption!
Pinky been probably dead for 25 years lol

Think I caught that Americas Funniest HV in 19 and 93

😀
A friend just sent it. My memory isn’t that good or I hadn’t seen it. Made me laugh though.
Epic LOL
Note to self, don't let a pissed-off cat climb you.
I've seen that before. Still HILARIOUS.
Dayum!!! Another reason why I’ll never own a cat!
Originally Posted by Winchester21

Yep. I’ve seen it before. Quite a few years ago.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Winchester21

Yep. I’ve seen it before. Quite a few years ago.

Yep I can still feel his pain while I am laughing.
If that makes ant sense.
So old, my teen sons had never seen it. They laughed just as hard as I did when seeing it for the first time.

Now it’s time to go back to watching Gunsmoke and drinking my prune juice and Geritol cocktails…

P.S. as they asked about Pinky’s fate, I did a little reading. Apparently Pinky escaped and was not successfully recaptured. Read of that as you will.
Bwahahaha
Dont puck with pinky the cat.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Pinky been probably dead for 25 years lol

Think I caught that Americas Funniest HV in 19 and 93

😀
Yep, it's an old one. Didn't watch it, since it asks you to download it first, but I recognized it from years ago based on the still. The cat bites the crap out of the guy, right?
Yeah, it's been around a while. However, knowing what's going to happen makes it hurt even more.
Cats come in many varieties.

I've met Pinky's brother and didn't like him one bit, and I've known cats who were pretty darned personable. They're kinda like women, except you probably shouldn't worry about condoms when you pick one up.
Today the wife told the next door neighbor that she just saw the feral Tom we had neutered two years ago on the fence. When that cat saw may wife it took off like the proverbial scalded cat. Neighbor replied that’s probability when it came up to our back door was meowing to come in.

Apparently the neighbor has a new pet, and my wife has an enemy for life.
Still laughing!

Glad AKs link worked. The first one wanted me to download a zip file and try to run it. It never did work but thanks to AK I got a laugh. I pretty much hate cats ever since about 15 years ago. A neighbors cat snuck into my house as I was leaving for a 3 day weekend. I came home and saw something move my blinds as I pulled up so I headed in locked and loaded with a glock 19 full of plus p 124g gold dots. As I opened the door the cat ran out. Then I found it had used my new $400 goose down dovet as is outhouse for 3 days. I loved that dovet but threw it away because I hate cat piss. I went and told the neighbor lady what her cat did. It was in a neighborhood that didn't allow any pets out unless on a leash. She got really bitchy with me and yelled at me. I said take care of your cat or I will.
The other neighbors who were listening in said we'd be so pissed what are you going to do. I said if it happens again I'll wrap the thing in duct tape and leave it on her step. Then she can take the tape off.

Bb
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Cats come in many varieties.

I've met Pinky's brother and didn't like him one bit, and I've known cats who were pretty darned personable. They're kinda like women, except you probably shouldn't worry about condoms when you pick one up.
I'm going to steal part of that.
© 24hourcampfire