Home
With QE2?

There’s got to be someone….there’s always someone

Uncle BS, where ya at buddy?

How bout one of the dukes, princes, earls.

Maybe you “had a neighbor” that did.

Tell us all about it.
Jorge, hatari, or Pugs for the win.

Book it.

LOL
I used to. Now there are no pheasants in Michigan. Other than farm raised ones. The last one I saw was probably 30 years ago.
Not a pheasant hunt but we were both on separate yachts in New Haven Harbor July 10, 1976. Her yacht was the HMS Britannia, mine was a 14 foot plywood runabout.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I used to. Now there are no pheasants in Michigan. Other than farm raised ones. The last one I saw was probably 30 years ago.
You and the Duke of Earl?

lol
Figgered her more of a grouse shooter.
Owned a farm in Kansas and hunted pheasants and quail there for 33 years. Pheasants are few and far between now.
I would bird hunt with Dick Cheney if given the chance.

I use slugs on quail...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I would bird hunt with Dick Cheney if given the chance.

I use slugs on quail...

That phuquer shot that lawyer maybe five miles from where we nilgai hunt. No fly zone due to Naval training. The choppers were eveywhere that weekend according to rancher. Said he knew something was up.
I almost admitted that I had, then I noticed that you said pheasants not peasants.

mike r
John Burns. Didn’t he make her shotgun? 😜🤪😂
Buried my cat Sampson with a chinese pheasant feather I found on the DMZ 89 90.
He always enjoyed playing with it once or twice a year when I would bust it out for him.
The other cats showed little interest in it.
Meant more going in his grave than sitting in a desk drawer.

My only experience with a pheasant.
0 experience with the dedd queen...
I woulda done her when she was 18 and barely legal status.
She looked like a 4 or 5 in pics from back then and wasn't a porker which is a plus she had going for her.
👍👍👍👍😁😁😁
Originally Posted by jimdgc
Owned a farm in Kansas and hunted pheasants and quail there for 33 years. Pheasants are few and far between now.
But coyotes and turkeys are all over.

kwg
I'm voting for Shrapnel!!!
I did. 1991.

Osky
I have a bird dog acquaintance, very successful spaniel trainer and field-trialer, who runs (ran?) in those circles.
Sandringham estate in England. There were many English people of note. The Queens daughter was there as well, she did not get out of the land rover. She appeared to be doing quite the damage to a hipper she was drinking from.
They primarily hunt cabbage fields. Darn things grow really big over there. The Queen Elizabeth was not carrying that day but she was walking in the center of the gunners line.
Osky
Originally Posted by RickBin
I have a bird dog acquaintance, very successful spaniel trainer and field-trialer, who runs (ran?) in those circles.

He may have been there then? All the best of Europe were purportedly there.

Osky
Well a couple of my shotguns have Prince of Wales grips on them and occaisionally I shoot them royally. That fugging close enough?..mb
We played on the same bowling team. Everybody called her Queenie.
I can say this:
The Queen did favor Rovers, all security and royal family rode them. Lots of them.
Those cabbage fields hold a lot of pheasants. At the end of the field your heading towards they plow to dirt the last 40 yards or so ahead of time. They put scarecrows at the very end of the field. Any pheasants pushing ahead stop at the plowed cabbage edge seeing the scarecrows. biiiig shooting.
What I saw of Europes finest of the finest retrievers could not compete here.
Their idea of water retrieval was head shaking at best, but it’s their way.
I mentioned on another thread the royal gun room there. Too spectacular to describe.
The Queen is special but one still speaks only when spoken to, or when in a receiving line.
I spent another day at a “hunting club” at another location. It’s insane what the wealthy were paying to hunt their 2 days a year, as a member. Driven l bird hunts where local villagers were hired to beat the bush.
Most small towns had a butcher shop if you will, hunted ducks and geese hanging whole outside for sale. 7-10 days they hang them uncleaned.

Osky
O
Never hunted birds with the Q., but a lot with Sgt. MacGregor.
I'm holding out for an invite from Noem.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I'm voting for Shrapnel!!!

She and I were close. The last time she visited the United States, I was here…
Have yet to see any of our royalty allow the use of their grounds for a shooting Gun Dog Championship and then stick around to award the trophy.....

Then again The Donald will let you gun on his in Scotland....5 days/8 guns/$100,000

Don't make me start posting selfies of my cock.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

I would too! A partner of mine and me have been thinking of moving that business to South Dakota primarily for tax reasons. I thought we might get an invite to her Governors hunt last year but no such luck.
I was involved in a business years ago and like a lot of business folks was invited by SD Governor Mickelson to hunt back during his tenure. It was a very well done affair and couldn’t have been more well run.

Osky

Well she sends me emails everyday wanting me to buy her book or campaign contributions. I figure I just gotta keep her talking, but if I was from some blow job state like oregon it might cost more than a English driven hunt would. Just stating the facts you know...mb
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Don't make me start posting selfies of my cock.

Kingston fainting face first into his dick collection right now.

LOL
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I almost admitted that I had, then I noticed that you said pheasants not peasants.

mike r

Schmuck and Peasant Load?
I hunted muntjac on her cousin’s property.

That makes me royalty.
I haven't pheasant hunted with anyone of note, but I did see a pheasant today. First one I've seen here in 15 years.
Originally Posted by jimdgc

A man can go a whole season now without seein' one. frown
My money’s on the duck.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
My money’s on the duck.
lol

The Duck gets around
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I haven't pheasant hunted with anyone of note, but I did see a pheasant today. First one I've seen here in 15 years.

That really cool.

Did you take your gloves off and shoot it?
Originally Posted by deflave
Jorge, hatari, or Pugs for the win.

Book it.

LOL

laugh

Steve_No and that fhag/rino divorce lawyer from Virginia...

Absolute, gutless.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
My money’s on the duck.
lol

The Duck gets around

Fella was a real asset to the 'fire.

Dropped off for some reason?

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
The Duck abides.
Originally Posted by Osky
I can say this:
The Queen did favor Rovers, all security and royal family rode them. Lots of them.
Those cabbage fields hold a lot of pheasants. At the end of the field your heading towards they plow to dirt the last 40 yards or so ahead of time. They put scarecrows at the very end of the field. Any pheasants pushing ahead stop at the plowed cabbage edge seeing the scarecrows. biiiig shooting.
What I saw of Europes finest of the finest retrievers could not compete here.
Their idea of water retrieval was head shaking at best, but it’s their way.
I mentioned on another thread the royal gun room there. Too spectacular to describe.
The Queen is special but one still speaks only when spoken to, or when in a receiving line.
I spent another day at a “hunting club” at another location. It’s insane what the wealthy were paying to hunt their 2 days a year, as a member. Driven l bird hunts where local villagers were hired to beat the bush.
Most small towns had a butcher shop if you will, hunted ducks and geese hanging whole outside for sale. 7-10 days they hang them uncleaned.

Osky
O

Hey slum, I think we have a winner.

LOL
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Well she sends me emails everyday wanting me to buy her book or campaign contributions. I figure I just gotta keep her talking, but if I was from some blow job state like oregon it might cost more than a English driven hunt would. Just stating the facts you know...mb

Oh sure, the Oregon thing. Easy to go for the low hanging fruit - can't blame you though.
Hunted them when I was a kid, the Rogers side of my dad's family owned a lot of farmland around Muleshoe and Sudan tx. They put a lot of that land in the CRP in the early 80s, it now has some big mule deer. Unfortunately, my dad's cousin Clinton's children have sold off most of the land in the last few years after Clinton passed. I had a lot of fun hunting there when I was a kid.

Another thing my Great Uncle Vann Rogers and a few others were responsible for getting Pheasants started up there in the 1930s
Probably have better luck asking if anyone pulled a train on a whore with Andrew.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Probably have better luck asking if anyone pulled a train on a whore with Andrew.

🦫
Sheeet, that’s a given.

Probably has some serious knee pain from it now! laugh
Had a pointer named “Liz”
© 24hourcampfire