Home
Posted By: Steve Any of you watching the Emmys! - 09/13/22
?????
I still crack myself up....
tired

zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzz
Yes of course.

We watch every year.
No, but John Burns is still getting his makeup and hair done.

He’s certain he’ll take home the hardware for Best Neurotic Post on a Forum.

Trust the Wizard.

Lol

🦫
Oh crap, that was tonight?!?
They’s alla them guys on here absolutely GLUED to their TV watching that whole Queen funeral events.

Coming on here all attatoody about it and chit. “How dare you” she has more honor in her pinky toe, etc etc etc blah blah blah…

Them dudes. It’s them that are watching crap like The Emmys.

Raging old fart estrogen vessels. Telling all the wonderous nuggets and tidbits they Duck Ducked about the cathedral and her fav land rovers, etc and she handed out cocker-crap-on-the-carpet-spaniel Awards.

One week… they be all like “screw the royals”
This week….”how dare you, she pumped petrol with my 104 year old neighbor Herbie and he got invited for crumpets at Ye Royal Mess Tent”
I used to watch Lee Ermy, I thought he died?
I'd rather have an enema. grin
no
You know Blackfart’s wife make him watch it.

LOL
Haven’t watched any of those types of shows in 30 plus years. Actually not sure I ever watched them, can’t remember that far back.
Could give a cshit less
Woke groid fest...
Posted By: efw Re: Any of you watching the Emmys! - 09/13/22
Originally Posted by deflave
You know Blackfart’s wife make him watch it.

LOL

You really think he has a wife?
hell no
The whole “hey, let’s pat ourselves on the back and give each other awards” is so much bullshit. And then they broadcast it to all the world to let everyone know what great millionaires they are.

I wonder when the machinist or plumbers or carpenter awards are or fill in the blank of your profession. I’ll be sure to tune in.
I aint got no time for the fuggin emmys.
I don’t watch any of these hollyweird festivals. All phonies, and they all hate America.
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
I don’t watch any of these hollyweird festivals. All phonies, and they all hate America.
........Amen to that. I've never watched any of that Hollywood circus. Just wondering what kind of ratings it got? I'd bet not very many folks watched it.
Not since forever.
I was hoping to read someone got slapped again.
Steve: NO!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by slumlord
They’s alla them guys on here absolutely GLUED to their TV watching that whole Queen funeral events.

Coming on here all attatoody about it and chit. “How dare you” she has more honor in her pinky toe, etc etc etc blah blah blah…

Them dudes. It’s them that are watching crap like The Emmys.

Raging old fart estrogen vessels. Telling all the wonderous nuggets and tidbits they Duck Ducked about the cathedral and her fav land rovers, etc and she handed out cocker-crap-on-the-carpet-spaniel Awards.

One week… they be all like “screw the royals”
This week….”how dare you, she pumped petrol with my 104 year old neighbor Herbie and he got invited for crumpets at Ye Royal Mess Tent”

Where all the qween people at today???
I miss her already.
She had way more class than you sheep boy

Yalling having to bathe with your cousins yet? BTDT!!

The Qween never had to do such.
Mentioning the emmys is funny.
dood!

I am serious!
I don't watch that nonsense but I'm just waiting for the announcement " Chris Pratt won't be here to accept his award because he didn't want to" .... now that would be classic...
No! NEVER ! 🤬
Nope turned the TV off months ago.
© 24hourcampfire