Home
One of the best exchanges on the subject in a long time.

"There"

sigh...

Edit: Corrected, thank you.
"They're on the Gravy Train For Heavens sakes"

Has this man committed suicide yet?
Maybe via a double tap to the back of his skull?
Well…. At least there is ONE honest scientist….
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"There"

sigh...

Spelling cop…..

Sigh….
"There"

sigh...

THERE! I changed it! Ya happy now??!........
Climatology is a for-profit business and political movement; it is not to be confused with science.
THEIR gravy train is one monumental LIE!! Call it out with confidence.
We are in the middle of hurricane season. The peak day was 3 days ago. Not a single hurricane has hit the US, and not even a tropical storm.
By Sept. 13 in previous years, Hurricanes Andrew and Camilla had long since come and gone.

Has MSNBC come out and said that Climate Change is much better this year, due to the absence of hurricanes?
No, they keep their mouth shut when the facts go against their agenda.
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
"There"

sigh...

Spelling cop…..

Sigh….

Sometimes some folks get hung up on the trees, and miss the forest!

Sigh!
Good vid, the guy is spot on but he's got a mad scientist wacky hairdo.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
"There"

sigh...

Spelling cop…..

Sigh….

Sigh!

I gat no problem wit Rocky correcting my spelling, I was being quite sarcastic in my response because stuff like that peeves me too. We lose our language and we lose our culture, same goes for science considering the idiots who can't let go of the fact that anthropogenic climate change is just a theory and nothing more.

At least I didn't go off and say " I seen it"...
So how does the news guy know what the weather was 1K years ago? 😂
Your correct now with you’re title!
wink
Originally Posted by ironbender
Your correct now with you’re title!
wink

Thanks for your ('re?) approval, I don't hate myself anymore!
Like SLO Joe says… follow the science. Dude pissed in the interviewer’s corn flakes. LOL
Originally Posted by John_Boy
So how does the news guy know what the weather was 1K years ago? 😂

And how many cow farts, depleted rain forests, fossil fuel burning cars and coal fired power plants did it take to make it so hot back then anyway?!?!?
Climate of any kind is just a way to rob your money.
Psychopaths being Psychopaths ..

Everybody wants to Rule the World ..
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
"There"

sigh...

Spelling cop…..

Sigh….

Sigh!

I gat no problem wit Rocky correcting my spelling, I was being quite sarcastic in my response because stuff like that peeves me too. We lose our language and we lose our culture, same goes for science considering the idiots who can't let go of the fact that anthropogenic climate change is just a theory and nothing more.

At least I didn't go off and say " I seen it"...

True on keeping your language/grammar up to certain standards. Now if we could just get Bigstick to do posts that english speaking people could understand!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I had trouble understanding part of what he said but I agree with him 100 percent when he says, "Climate change in not man made." I've been saying that for at least the last ten year or maybe longer. I would have no problem confronting Al Gore and crew face to face on live TV and saying, BULLSHIT! you lie."
PJ
speaking of Gore, someone has surely put together a long list of everything that his "inconvenient truth" got wrong by now. Didn't he predict some big sea level rise would happen by now, and that there were going to be more and larger hurricanes, and no snow fall or some [bleep], in some places.

It's all built on models, much like the predictors of the weekly weather. The models are fed crap and they then put out crap predictions. All for money....of course. The sky is falling, the sky is falling,.....that makes people panic and brings in the money....
Yes Al Gore predicted more and more hurricanes, and that was 20 years ago. We get a year like this one, a hurricane bust year so far, and Al keeps his mouth shut.
Oh don’t worry, the “Climate Scientists” are predicting more future hot summers, worse than this year. It would be nice if their predictions would state real numbers, such as: 2023 will be 2’C hotter in august and September than 2022.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Sometimes the real deal actually looks like the real deal. ;-{>8
© 24hourcampfire