Posted By: hanco Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/14/22
Nope.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by hanco
Nope.

LOL
Posted By: scrooster Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
No it's not ... not imho.

But I get it coming from him. I like his humor but he lives in a chivaless (sic) bubble.

He doesn't function in the world in which I reside.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by SCRooster
No it's not ... not imho.

But I get it coming from him. I like his humor but he lives in a chivaless (sic) bubble.

He doesn't function in the world in which I reside.

LOL
Posted By: kappa8 Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Women be looking in the wrong places & for all the wrong things. Chivalry is alive & well here.

But he is funny. Prolly more so than Eddie Murphy standup.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Damn sure I don't care what he thinks.
.mb
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
That’s old school Chappelle.

Not he looks like a public transit bus driver….

😂🤣😂

#imrichbiatch
Posted By: Teal Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
He makes a hell of a point. And I loved this part -

"Chivalry is dead"

All the women hoot n holler and think they're smart.

"And women killed it"

BOOM - roasted and then 9 minutes about how women be screwing themselves over when it comes to men.

I firmly believe and have seen it multiple times - the #1 killer of relationships are the women's unhappy friends telling her over and over "you can do better. He's no man. You need to leave his arse and come do brunch with all us divorced harpies" and they listen and it happens.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Women are insane.
Posted By: BamBam Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Women are insane.
Not all, but most.
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by BamBam
Women are insane.
Not all, but most.
Incorrect. They all are, just to differing degrees.
Posted By: papat Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Women are vile creatures
Posted By: BamBam Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by BamBam
Women are insane.
Not all, but most.
Incorrect. They all are, just to differing degrees.
Lol, Good point.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
suck his d
play with his balls
make him a sammich
and stop talking so much!

words to live by if you're a woman
Posted By: scrooster Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Women are insane.

They can't help themselves .... I've said it 1000 times or more, "the day they got the right to vote is the day this country begin to tank." And that's historically provable fact.

God Bless them, I love them, fathered three of them ... two attorneys and a Phd in psychology. Estranged from the two attorneys but it is what it is ... they are destructive by nature.

They need STRONG companionship and guidance in their lives .... so many are marrying cucks these days. Banging alpha males but marrying cucks. They need security and stability. In many cases men let them down.

It's an unnatural mess and it really started in Western Europe, not here, with the sexual revolution.

I suspect this battle has been going-on with them for millennia. Thousands of years. Chaos Theory, the fact that everything is in a degenerative state, is physics of the inevitable abut women have accelerated the destruction of our species which is mind boggling if we really think about it given that they are naturally supposed-to-be predispositioned to sustaining the propagation of our species.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Chivalry is dead - 09/15/22
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Women are insane.

They can't help themselves .... I've said it 1000 times or more, "the day they got the right to vote is the day this country begin to tank." And that's historically provable fact.

God Bless them, I love them, fathered three of them ... two attorneys and a Phd in psychology. Estranged from the two attorneys but it is what it is ... they are destructive by nature.

They need STRONG companionship and guidance in their lives .... so many are marrying cucks these days. Banging alpha males but marrying cucks. They need security and stability. In many cases men let them down.

It's an unnatural mess and it really started in Western Europe, not here, with the sexual revolution.

I suspect this battle has been going-on with them for millennia. Thousands of years. Chaos Theory, the fact that everything is in a degenerative state, is physics of the inevitable abut women have accelerated the destruction of our species which is mind boggling if we really think about it given that they are naturally supposed-to-be predispositioned to sustaining the propagation of our species.

I'd be interested in knowing the backstory. What led to the estrangement?

I have a 19 yo daughter. Talented and very accomplished. Heading off to college next year. She is headstrong and I am told I can be that way too. So always trying to learn from others.
© 24hourcampfire