Home
This is the "virtue signaling" sign that appears at Martha's Vineyard.This is the home of the most hypocritical Commies in this nation.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

On Wednesday, Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis sent two planes carrying illegal immigrants to the island of Martha’s Vineyard, an exclusive elite liberal community that prides itself on its tolerance and sanctuary status.

Rather than fly the illegals in the dead of night hidden from public view like Joe Biden, Governor DeSantis flew the migrants to the leftist enclave in broad daylight.Democrats were furious that Governor DeSantis would pull off such a “stunt”! How dare he expose the liberal left for their disgusting hypocrisy!

Joe Biden immediately opened the borders after moving into the White House. Over 2 MILLION illegals have walked into the US this fiscal year. Democrats expect the rest of the country to deal with the invasion that they caused!

Buses have arrived in Edgartown to transport migrants from St. Andrew’s Parish House.

There is one big bus and two shorter buses to transport folks off the island. People with bags are taking selfies and hugging volunteers goodbye. https://t.co/wuauiZM4Y3

The racist elites kicked them off the island. https://t.co/oA7YDpoFBD

According to officials, the illegal immigrants will be transported to Joint Base Cape Cod.

HAPPENING NOW: Migrants, flown into Martha’s Vineyard by Fl’s governor, are boarding buses. They’ll be heading to Joint Base Cape Cod, according to officials. 125 Mass National Guard members are being activated to assist. https://t.co/RLwxNPu8GM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...has-vineyard-deport-illegals-off-island/
Oh the irony...
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Oh the irony...

Yep. The Hypocrisy of The Left Knows No Bounds ! 🤪

Just like Chitcago Mayor BeetleJuice shipping them out to the Suburbs.
Fly more planes there immediately….
Send them to the peoples republik of konnecticut. We are already to screwed up to fix.
All the trash living in Martha’s Vineyard need to be deported and banded from the USA and its territories. Should make it a high fence park for wolves, mountain loins and grizzly bears.
Desantis should send all the worst scum there. The druggies, rapists, thieves and murderers. See how much those snobby, rich, communist fuucks like their illegals when they're the ones being victimized.
Parachute 'em in.
I'm sure Ron can come up with some replacements.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Desantis should send all the worst scum there. The druggies, rapists, robbers, murderers. See how much those snobby, rich, communist fuucks like their illegals when they're the ones being victimized.

Yep.
Send them all the MS-13 Gangbangers they catch.
The only issue I have is that, apparently, the two governors doing this didn't just round up illegals and send them to the liberal enclaves. They first asked them who wants to go. Whether they want to go or not should have been a non-issue. They need to round them all up and send them to the bastions of leftist elitism in the US.
I love it. Keep pouring them into the region!
Only 50 Illegals, we have that many or more cross our West Ranch every day, they have pulled all the Border Patrol out of this area, and put them at Eagle Pass, to help control the traffic there, we need to send about 500 a day to M.V. Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7
Only 50 Illegals, we have that many or more cross our West Ranch every day, they have pulled all the Border Patrol out of this area, and put them at Eagle Pass, to help control the traffic there, we need to send about 500 a day to M.V. Rio7

Yep. Those Yankees would lose their little minds if they had to deal with what TX deals with on a daily basis.
Hypocritical POS’s would be calling for Hiden Biden and The Laughing Hyena Ho to be strung up.
TFF.
Give the face tattoo bunch a choice- - - - -jail or a trip to Martha's Vineyard. They should be a little closer to their customer base for cocaine, weed, and other mind-altering chemicals that the limousine liberals love to consume!
“We stand with immigrants and refugees, but we want them to stand over there…..way over there, behind a fence, and under military guard.”
This move by Abbott & DeSantis is genius. Arizona needs to be shipping these despots to democratic enclaves also. Newsome wants the Feds to file kidnapping charges. Hahaha. I believe the Feds would have to answer to shipping these people in the middle of the night to destinations all over the country. (Most likely Red States)

Someone needs to demand to know if Martha's Vineyard is a Sanctuary City or not? Their feet need to be held to the fire. I say double the shipments then triple them, then ship them them there on a daily basis.

The nation wide attention this move has captured is spectacular. If there's not a massive red wave in November then our destruction as a sovereign nation is certain.
Word to liberals, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. I hope they send in more everyday until "Biteme" secures the Southern border. Simple fix for a simple mind.
Ship em to Mexico City.
Originally Posted by DMc
This move by Abbott & DeSantis is genius. Arizona needs to be shipping these despots to democratic enclaves also. Newsome wants the Feds to file kidnapping charges. Hahaha. I believe the Feds would have to answer to shipping these people in the middle of the night to destinations all over the country. (Most likely Red States)

Someone needs to demand to know if Martha's Vineyard is a Sanctuary City or not? Their feet need to be held to the fire. I say double the shipments then triple them, then ship them them there on a daily basis.

The nation wide attention this move has captured is spectacular. If there's not a massive red wave in November then our destruction as a sovereign nation is certain.

Yep. And here’s the epitome of hypocrisy: Hiden Biden never mentioned all those clandestine flights in the middle of the night with plane loads of Wetbacks he has been shipping all over the Fuggin USA, for more than a year now 😡😡😡

Hiden Biden’s Response on Thursday:

”President Biden on Thursday said: "Republicans are playing politics with human beings, using them as props. What they’re doing is simply wrong, it’s un-American, it’s reckless." 
“ He continued while speaking at a Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gala: "And we have a process in place to manage migrants at the border. We’re working to make sure it’s safe and orderly and humane. Republican officials should not interfere with that process by waging these political stunts."

And here’s Gov DeSantis response to Biden:

Biden would fly people in the middle of the night, dump them across this country. There was no warning on any of this and all those people in D.C. and New York were beating their chest when Trump was president, saying they were so proud to be ‘sanctuary’ jurisdictions, saying how bad it was to have a secure border. The minute even a small fracture of what those border towns deal with every day is brought to their front [door] they all of a sudden go berserk and they’re so upset that this is happening."
BS. Send them to a brand new, bright & shiny federal prison built around about Lake Amistad or parts thereabout.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by DMc

Yep. And here’s the epitome of hypocrisy: Hiden Biden never mentioned all those clandestine flights in the middle of the night with plane loads of Wetbacks he has been shipping all over the Fuggin USA, for more than a year now 😡😡😡

Hiden Biden’s Response on Thursday:

”President Biden on Thursday said: "Republicans are playing politics with human beings, using them as props. What they’re doing is simply wrong, it’s un-American, it’s reckless." 
“ He continued while speaking at a Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gala: "And we have a process in place to manage migrants at the border. We’re working to make sure it’s safe and orderly and humane. Republican officials should not interfere with that process by waging these political stunts."

And here’s Gov DeSantis response to Biden:

Biden would fly people in the middle of the night, dump them across this country. There was no warning on any of this and all those people in D.C. and New York were beating their chest when Trump was president, saying they were so proud to be ‘sanctuary’ jurisdictions, saying how bad it was to have a secure border. The minute even a small fracture of what those border towns deal with every day is brought to their front [door] they all of a sudden go berserk and they’re so upset that this is happening."

MAGA baby, MAGA
Martha's Vineyard already shipped them to a military base in Cape Cod.

Obama doesn't want to be seen with common plebians .....
Just heard that the Massachusetts National Guard were called out, collected the 50 illegals, and transported them to a military base on the mainland. The genteel residents of Martha's Vineyard no longer need to be bothered by the sight of them on their island.
Originally Posted by hicountry

Hah! You beat me by one minute.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hah! You beat me by one minute.
That was stated in the original post.

Originally Posted by rte
HAPPENING NOW: Migrants, flown into Martha’s Vineyard by Fl’s governor, are boarding buses. They’ll be heading to Joint Base Cape Cod, according to officials. 125 Mass National Guard members are being activated to assist. https://t.co/RLwxNPu8GM
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
rte, I guess the confusion comes from there being two threads about Martha's Vineyard.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't this kidnapping?
rte, I guess the confusion comes from there being two threads about Martha's Vineyard.
Yea I get it.

I think there may be three threads about this issue.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't this kidnapping?
Yeah. It's human trafficking and inhumane to remove them from Martha's Vineyard, the destination they chose for themselves.
Great now they are going to a Federal Facility, we get to pay for them again!
Originally Posted by Sako76
Great now they are going to a Federal Facility, we get to pay for them again!

We will be paying for most of them in one way or another until the day they die.
You can't kidnap invaders so no is isn't. They invaded our country and we should send them back to the crap hole they came from asap!
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
You can't kidnap invaders so no is isn't. They invaded our country and we should send them back to the crap hole they came from asap!
Ain't that the truth!
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't this kidnapping?
Yeah. It's human trafficking and inhumane to remove them from Martha's Vineyard, the destination they chose for themselves.

I guess they should have stayed home.

You see here another easy Slap Down of the Inbreds..

The GITMO Angle is just to Easy .

But No..

Ms. Lindsay got to bring Up the Meat Packing Industry..

You people in SC really need to Melt Missy Phones ..
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't this kidnapping?

I guess they should have stayed home.

Is there any reason why you always cum off as a Deflated Inner Tube ..

I keep waiting for the Punch Line .
Get the icky,s off our island...
🤣🤣🤣
If my math is correct and the articles I read are close, 8,000 a day right now coming through our borders? A minimum of say, $10,000 is spent per illegal. Some serious coin before all the freebies we pay for come into play. Just that in itself makes me want to invent a robotic throat punching machine!
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
All the trash living in Martha’s Vineyard need to be deported and banded from the USA and its territories. Should make it a high fence park for wolves, mountain loins and grizzly bears.

Wait till they stop receiving food shipments.
You can't blame the folks at Martha's Vineyard having these illegals removed from the island, as the residents there are so poor that they cannot afford to care for them properly.
You can't blame the folks at Martha's Vineyard having these illegals removed from the island, as the residents there are so poor that they cannot afford to care for them properly.

Yep they already have 5 Illegals working for every resident at the present time and can not afford to take on any more.

So the new comers have to go ASAP.
© 24hourcampfire