Home
Posted By: SupFoo Trump Rally - Ohio, Sat, Sep 17 - 09/17/22
Saturday, September 17, 2022: Join the RSBN broadcast team LIVE from Youngstown, OH for all day coverage of President Donald J. Trump’s Save America rally.

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, delivers remarks in support of endorsed candidate and special guest J.D. Vance for U.S. Senate and the entire Ohio Trump Ticket.

Venue: Covelli Centre 229 E. Front St. Youngstown, OH 44503

Timeline of Events: 8:00AM – Parking Lots, Vendor Row, and Registration Open 2:00PM – Doors Open 4:00PM – Special Guest Speakers Deliver Remarks

7:00PM – 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/wa...e-america-rally-in-youngstown-oh-9-6-22/
Should be a good one as usual.Another site that is good is https://americasvoice.news/
Well, you can bet 38,000 FBI employees will tune in.

And yes, Agents are "employees".
Be an interesting few Quincidences if he has the thunder join in, near the end, from the tune " I AM Q" and then the tune from the Q tune "WWG1WGA" as he had in the PA rally for Oz and if he mimics Q by saying "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" as he said two days ago.
I wonder when the Quincidence comes out of Q saying the FB Y discussing taking Trump out occurs.
Ohio sucks like their team the Suckeyes. 😜

Are they a Red State yet ???

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself and pass on an opportunity to make fun of overrated OSU. 🤪
Right Side had Mike Lindell earlier, he went through the story of the FBI raiding him.

ALSO, Mike says his lawyers are filing a lawsuit against the Federal Government on Tuesday for violations of 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th amendments. Plus a couple of surprises.
Thanks for the reminder SF.
Any idiot demo protestors making asses of themselves?
Tim Ryan there shooting his mouth off? Why not?
Hope you all watched the "warm-up" acts.

Mike Lyndell, MTG, Jim Jordan, JD Vance - all crowd pleasers.

JD Vance - was raised by his grandparents. When his grandmother died (96?), they found 19 loaded handguns in her house. He says she always wanted to be within arms reach of a "home security device". Crowd went wild of course
I tried to go to one back in 2016 about an hour from here. I was dumb enough to think I could just show up and go in.

Traffic was crazy, parking was full for a 6 block radius and if you didn't have a ticket, you hung out in the parking lot with all the other wishfuls
Awesome speech! MAGA!
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Right Side had Mike Lindell earlier, he went through the story of the FBI raiding him.

ALSO, Mike says his lawyers are filing a lawsuit against the Federal Government on Tuesday for violations of 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th amendments. Plus a couple of surprises.

THANKS, SOOP, MAGA
Originally Posted by DMc
Awesome speech! MAGA!

I'll watch tomorrow instead of church.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DMc
Awesome speech! MAGA!

Instead?
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by DMc
Awesome speech! MAGA!

Instead?
Bless God Trump.... Uhh, I meant God Bless Trump.... Oops.
J cuber, you kno what I think? I think some Dumbfughks don't like my Patriotic posts so they attack me and my posts about Q.. What do you think about that, Dumbfughk? wink
https://rumble.com/v1k6s3t-live-president-donald-j.-trump-in-youngstown-oh.html
J cuber, you kno what I think? I think some Dumbfughks don't like my Patriotic posts so they attack me and my posts about Q.. What do you think about that, Dumbfughk? wink

I think if your posts posed as "truth" don't hold up to a simple internet search, it isn't truth. You claim you want to inform, educate but you continually show only your opinion matters.

I will pray for you.

Regards
© 24hourcampfire