Home
I guess I’ll go first, not that I do a lot of bitching. Matter of fact, I tell people I can’t complain, ‘cause nobody listens.
( fact is, the only people who wanna hear your problems are the people that don’t like you. They’re happy to hear it, and nobody else cares!) laugh
We had been getting pretty dry, and I figured on not having to cut the grass, but we got 2.25 inches of rain and the dang stuff took off again.
But first I wanted to go to Altoona and shop around for food, reloading stuff, and other items.
My first stop was at Tractor Supply for mower blades for a tractor the wife bought from one of her friends. Si
So I go in and stand for five minutes at the service desk while the employees ignore me. I finally outta frustration asked one for help, he’l “Be there inna minute”!
I finally walked up to the checkout counter and asked her to send someone to customer service.
While they’re looking for my information, they’re also on the phone with other people. Now I’m kinda old fashioned, but I would think a guy in the store with cash in hand would rate above someone on the phone. mad
At any rate, it took me 20 minutes to find out the closest blades that anybody had was 60 miles away!
7mm
Why the hell didn't you do this years ago. Dayom.
Mental trigger post.

Had a Joe in my platoon in SGT Halls Squad
A co 2/327th 92 95 ish

His dad was Chief of Police or The head honcho detective for the Altoona police dept.

Dude looked like Clark Kent.
6' 4" bout 220 18 yrs old

Kinda aloof and reserved soldier at 1st.
But he fit in and learned and developed into a good soldier with some Alpha traits blooming from him towards his peers.

Biggest funniest bytch about him I remember.

His 1st night on a 30 day ftx next morning ground all around him.
Had fughing Kleenex tissues scattered all over fuuuk from him blowing his nose all night.
We thought he was just doing a snot rocket plug one nasal hole with a finger and blowing his nose.
Until daylight revealed about 30 white daisy's on the ground all around his hooch.
Precious stuffed a big ole box of Kleenex in his ruck to properly blow his Honker with.

Sgt Hall scuffed dat azz up with about 300 mountain climbers with brain bucket , lbv and A2 across the back of his hands before he had to go pick up all of his snot rags.

38 some odd guys all LOLing and making jokes about the cherry and his box of kleenex and schit.
😄😄😄
He railed my Sister in Law too.
Just remembered that.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was down here visiting me and Khanarella late summer 93.
Doing the new Aunt I gotta visit thing for our 1st born daughter.
We flew her here from Maine

We had a big Battalion family day thing.
Bbq, beer, ole ladies, kids, dogs ect ect ect.
Khanarella showing off new born Nicole to all the women.

Took Danine along with us she was 26 or 27 at the time still a good looker back then.
Turning alot of the single Joe's, NCO,s and Young 2lt and 1lt heads.
Married guys had to be careful with that schit..
😄😄😄
Lotta guys coming up to me asking who she is.
Me and Khaneralla talking about it all on and off thru the day.
Joking about getting her married off and doing something with her utter failure life.

She latches her hooks into 19 yr old Clark Kent late afternoon and they disappear up to his room in the barracks for about 2 hrs.
Jaws are dropping all around cause people watched her go engage Clark Kent
She was little miss talk to anyone who would approach her.
But she went after dude.
Lol!!!
He earned major cred points monday morning at PT after railing my Sister in law 2 or 3 times that day.
Made him lay it out to the platoon for question and answer session.
Funny as fugg.
Told him well you are cut loose from PT see ya at 9 am formation
Everyone like WTF??? and laffin about it all.

I thought it was funny as fugg teasing Danine on the way home in the Thunderbird about the walk of shame her and Clark kent did when they came back to the function in front of about 400 people scattered around .
Priceless....

Khanarella wasnt to pleased though with her sister or me having comedic exspense on her on the way home.

But ole dude gained some legend status in the company from scrogging my sister in law.
I played that schit to the hilt too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The damned county's application of that BS 'chip seal' crap that they just HAVE to put on the roads around here... Bastids...
Originally Posted by Redneck
The damned county's application of that BS 'chip seal' crap that they just HAVE to put on the roads around here... Bastids...

But the windshield replacement guys love it. 😡
This thread ain't bitchin.
Them damn pull off lids on the vyenee sausage cans. A feller's gotta have an Arnold Schwarzenegger grip to get them damn things off without a pair of pliers or a pry bar.
Now them potted meat meat folks got it figured out, easy peesy.
McRibs aren't available
2 gallons of windshield washer fluid was $10 at AutoZone dammit.
Ketchup bottles with the lid on the bottom.
They fall over for no reason.
Stupid design. One of those things that wasn't broke and didn't need fixing.
Took Light gun aggregate score @ 1k match yesterday (with a rifle I built), Baked two unbelievable cibatta loaves this afternoon, crumb structure was the best yet (new high hydration recipe). Why cant every weekend be this good Damnit!?

Just kidding Best weekend in a long time, Thanks God, you rock!
I don't go to a lot of movies these days, but dammit when I do, I want to hand cash to somebody behind a counter and sit where the hell I want to sit. They now want you to buy tickets online and sit in assigned seats like a freaking concert. There is one privately owned Nickelodeon theater where you can pay there and sit where you want but they don't take cash. WTF?

Used to just do that on the "No lines, wide single lane" one step up from dirt back roads here. Now the busy secondary state roads are getting it.

State worker tools me it's a cost saver. A coat of that Shïtsz extende the
life of the road.

Gotta say putting it down was some of the most interesting truck driving
I've done. Blacktop, they push your truck while you dump.

Tar and chip. A truck puts tar down first.
There are arms on the spreader that reach out and hook rollers into your
rear drive wheels. Then they pull you backward while you dump stone in the hopper.

I had an old Mack with the dump controls out behind the cab.

So here I am being pulled backward at a pretty good clip,
Steering to follow the spreader, watching the guy motion for
me to raise or lower the bed, twisted around, reaching out the window behind me raising and lowering the bed. On skinny one lane roads, knocking tree limbs, hoping the guy keeps me out of the big ones or power
Lines. Leaves and branches falling.....did I mention they go like Hell!

It was a hoot!

7mm.
Rain has been funny this year.
Between Bedford and Mile Level, sort of.
Early July we had a dry period where I went about 10 days without mowing.
Other than that it has been weekly, and that's wasn't enough.
Should have been raking.😂😂😂

Co-worker lives near Weyandt, good bit of summer his lawn was burnt up.
Lucky bastid!
FJB
Originally Posted by poboy
2 gallons of windshield washer fluid was $10 at AutoZone dammit.

Can't find sub zero fluid in this damned oasis.

mike r
MFer’s that drive in the slow lane on the freeway
Had an Old Fashioned at lunch yesterday, $15. Eff'n inflation.
Grouse season started here.

85 fugkin degrees
Originally Posted by hanco
MFer’s that drive in the slow lane on the freeway

Them Sombitches!
Just every once in a while, I’ll go through the Dunkin drive thru. Multiple bitches about this…which is the reason for the every once in a while part. First off, if donuts are your franchise, when someone swings thru at 8am…they shouldn’t have to resort to their 5th choice of donut. Second, your drive thru line always makes it out to the main road and monkeyfuxx traffic! Third, I should not have to specifically tell you I want HOT coffee!!!! FFS!! Make the people who want some kind of weird fru-fru cold coffee drink tell you they want it cold. Don’t have to say I want a cold soda, why the hell should I have to say hot coffee???

Ok…bitch/rant over.

Doc_Holidude
Stupid new vehicles with puzzy push button shifters............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister's 2019 Hondoo Pilot did it's "gas saving shut-off" at a stop sign yesterday and wouldn't start back up. Neat thing.........if they ain't running, they can't be shifted. So it's dead..........in park..........in the middle of a (luckily not REAL busy intersection).

The silver lining is.......I now know where the transmission valve body unlock on a 2019 Pilot is. If you drive one of them, be sure you carry a stout pair of pliers and enough tools to take the inlet tube off the air box. Oh, yeah........and while one person is holding the valve body unlock in the release position, somebody else has to be in the driver's seat to back the heap outta the intersection.
The F'n grooved pavement between Midland and Odessa.
Driving along and one of those commercials comes on the radio where the dude starts yakking 90 miles a minute. Irks me.
Down here in hispanic land - that's pronounced "cheap seal"! smile
Not rant worth but I was reprimanded by a teenager for cutting my own chain today at Farm & Fleet. Said customers aren't allowed. I said okay, heres what I need. He didn't know how. Told him to go find someone that does. Finished while he was gone.

Just that.
Zebco sucks ass

ProStaff will no longer host their products or endorsements at Fishcamp
People who fuss about Dollar Gentrol puttin out the Halloween candy and decorations “too soon” in their opinion
Duke’s gave me the dooks
24hr campfire news hawks.....
Masters of Captain cut and paste....
😆😆😆
Fooking demicrats.
Amen to that!
I had to ask two people to move out of my way today.

I've either become invisible or people are more oblivious than ever.

I've replaced "Excuse me" with "Can you move?"
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Not rant worth but I was reprimanded by a teenager for cutting my own chain today at Farm & Fleet. Said customers aren't allowed. I said okay, heres what I need. He didn't know how. Told him to go find someone that does. Finished while he was gone.

Just that.

Laffin

🦫
Originally Posted by deflave

I’m down to one word ‘Move’.

🦫

Just that.

You sure it wasn't a Fleet & Farm?

You north of the border.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

That seems rude.

Just that.

You north of the border.

I must suffer a Blain's Farm & Fleet semi locally.

For special occasions I put on mine finest Carhart and visit the big city for Mill's Fleet Farm.

Its complicated...
I have a pimple on my grundle and it’s driving me insane.

🦫
I politely start making little noises, louder and louder until they realize they're blocking the way. 88 YO doddering stepdad just says "get your fat ass oughta my way"
Medicare Part C commercials with JJ, Joe and Bill

Just that.

You north of the border.

For special occasions I put on mine finest Carhart and visit the big city for Mill's Fleet Farm.

Its complicated...

I thought they were brothers or something and split. South WI got Farm and Fleet, north WI got Fleet Farm
Originally Posted by slumlord
People who fuss about Dollar Gentrol puttin out the Halloween candy and decorations “too soon” in their opinion

DG is the only place I can find my peanut butter Halloween candy. You know, the kind that is wrapped in either orange or black paper. I buy several bags so I can have something to snack on come deer season.
I would like to take a poison oak whippin stick to the the dumb @%$#&^*(=) that decided cartridge case capacity should be measured at the case mouth rather than the shoulder/neck break. And..... sterilize his cretin children so they may not degrade the gene pool further.
I am sick and tired of bitching threads...
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I am sick and tired of bitching threads...

Here, here!!!

Bring ye forth more cut n paste reports about the Durham Probe.
And bring ye them from rat hole nondescript blogs with site visitor numbers less than 1000 !!

And please post no pictures and talk thy shît in exceeding abundance.

Its complicated...

Changing oil in the Panty Dropper?
Dems are going to triple prices for freon.

🦫

That seems rude.

Not if they are from Portland.

🦫

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dems are going to triple prices for freon.
I have about 1/2 case of R-134

Learned my lesson when R-12 when obsolete and astronomical

And when they started harping about R-22, early on I grabbed up a 20lb ‘pig’
Used it up a couple rental house AC units and my Trane here

MVAC i think prior 1993, most were 12 systems. Two vehicles, I switched the orifice, expansive valve, new dryer and sucked em down for retrofit 134 capability.

My newest unit install in March is 410-A

Look for a phase out of even that with the roll out of “R-32” in the late 2020s.
Nearly everything is fuucked up.
I wish my trucks and machinery would stop breaking down. Every f^@king day something else breaks down. Had a truck in the shop most of last week for something. Can't remember what for, but I'll get the bill in a couple of days. Went and picked it up on Thursday and within an hour later, another truck loses the water pump. Had to tow it 5 miles, $350.00. Not sure what the water pump will cost. Got that truck back this morning right when another driver tells me that his truck is throwing a code and is shutting down. Something with the Jake brake, it went back in the shop. After that, my Bobcat started gushing hydraulic oil out of the filter. Got a new filter and 2 1/2 gals. of oil for $120.00. It's nonfreekin stop. There's a piece of machinery or truck in the shop constantly. I'd sell them all if I could.

Rant over.
© 24hourcampfire