Home
Posted By: shrapnel Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
How this idiot could ever make this much sense is beyond me, but this clip makes it look like he has swung way right if his normal self..

Posted By: ribka Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by shrapnel
How this idiot could ever make this much sense is beyond me, but this clip makes it look like he has swung way right if his normal self..

maher, and Ive been watching him for 20 some years now , follows trends and chases the advertising dollar. The woke schit has played out now, Bill still follows the dollar back to center
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
maher, and Ive been watching him for 20 some years now , follows trends and chases the advertising dollar. The woke schit has played out now, Bill still follows the dollar back to center[/quote]

Yes, but maybe , just maybe he has matured a bit and realizes how stupid the left has been.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by ribka

maher, and Ive been watching him for 20 some years now , follows trends and chases the advertising dollar. The woke schit has played out now, Bill still follows the dollar back to center

Yep. POS is trying to stay relevant. He’s always been a Libertard POS. And always will be.

Kinda like chicken schitt. You can dress it up, but it’s still chicken schitt.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Unlike bike riders, he has some common sense.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Bill Mahre would sell your mother into the sex trade to stay on the air.

Fugging Tulsi voters......
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Neva herd of em

Nest
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This^^^

He licks a finger, sticks it in the air, gauges which way the wind is blowing, and leans in that direction. The eye has passed and the wind is currently blowing to the right . . .
Posted By: crc1514 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He’s never been afraid to get after other libs that he thinks are f’ing it up for the democrats. He seems to have plenty of libertarian takes as opposed to straight up communist. At times I find him disgusting and others times very funny. He was a pretty good listen on Joe Rogan a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

This^^^

He licks a finger, sticks it in the air, gauges which way the wind is blowing, and leans in that direction. The eye has passed and the wind is currently blowing to the right . . .

Having said that, and after watching the video, I'm okay with him pimping truth to stay on the air. I can't disagree with most of what he said, and he reaches a pretty wide audience that needs to hear the truth about these things. In my opinion that should be the prerequisite for staying on the air.

Also, he's welcome to sell my mother into the sex trade. If he can market that piece of work and actually get buyers, he's the entrepreneurial genius of all f u c k ing time.
Posted By: akrange Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Billy can see where it’s Headed ..

The Unexplainable..
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Maher is smart enough to see The Woke schidt for what it is and has been hammering the left about it all along. He knows that it will tank his party.

I don't like the guy, but he's been spot on with this one from the start.
Posted By: hatari Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22

Maher is a classic liberal, as in the Ted Kennedy mode. He shows how ridiculous the Progressives are. Even he can't stand them. He hates Progressives the way conservatives hate RINOS.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
The last known slaveholder was R. Kelly.......that's funny right there....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by hatari

Maher is a classic liberal, as in the Ted Kennedy mode. He shows how ridiculous the Progressives are. Even he can't stand them. He hates Progressives the way conservatives hate RINOS.

Maher is a fugging leftist shīt weasel.

You guys are unbelievable. Did any of you watch Maher when Trump was president and the heat was off of leftist White guys?

Fùck!
Posted By: akrange Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22

There hasn’t be a Liberal in Massinsanity in
60 years ..

That Includes The Lying of the Senate..

Their all Marxist and have been for Decades..

Massinsanity is Unredeemable and should be Walled Off as a Toxic Dump ..
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Posted By: BLG Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He only says those things because he knows, at some time, they will come for him.

Clyde

You guys are unbelievable. Did any of you watch Maher when Trump was president and the heat was off of leftist White guys?

Fùck!

Nope. Don't watch him now either. But like I said, can't disagree with this bit. His motivations are the same as all Hollywood s h i t weasels - to keep making lots of money however he can.
Posted By: 257Bob Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He sounds more like Tucker Carlson...
Posted By: Huntz Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He must have had an brainfart.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Maher mentions the school curriculum in Portland

I guess nothing surprises me about Portland

I know a couple of normal everyday guys that live there. They just keep their mouth shut I guess.

Its beautiful country, but I couldn't live there. Lately the list of places I can't live continues to grow. Its not me that has changed.

and FWIW, Ohio is not where I would want to live, but at least I'm in the Trump part of the state
Posted By: JPro Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He might actually believe the sorts of things he's saying about the Woke, as any non-idiot would, but he remains a charlatan just beneath the surface.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He used to be an actor a long time ago, and starred in one of the all time classic B movies - "Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death". Makes quite a pro-conservative speech in the beginning here.

Posted By: 22250rem Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Couldn't watch more than the first couple minutes of him. I don't care what he says. He will say anything to keep himself looking relevant. Like what was mentioned earlier in this thread. He just sees which way the wind is blowing and follows that.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
He is also OCD real bad.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
You could switch him and Tucker Carlson and nobody would know the difference. I mean...if you weren't already invested in them, one way or the other

They're actors.

Yeah, he's a bit confused, because often he makes perfect sense, then goes back to being a liberal.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22

Video man,

I wanna see the video.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah, he's a bit confused, because often he makes perfect sense, then goes back to being a liberal leftist.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You could switch him and Tucker Carlson and nobody would know the difference. I mean...if you weren't already invested in them, one way or the other

They're actors.

I disagree. He is a Douche of the highest order who gets it right once in a while with comedy as an aside. Tucker is a true conservative, always on point.
I truly hate this man.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

They're actors.

I disagree. He is a Douche of the highest order who gets it right once in a while with comedy as an aside. Tucker is a true conservative, always on point.
Maybe the (anti Trump) good LT should view this video so he can see which one is an actor and which one isn't:
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucker_Carlson

If they're on TV...they're an actor. If you think they're real...you are the problem.
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/20/22
I enjoyed that piece that Maher did. Whether I like him overall is of no matter.
What he said was true.
Obviously some folks have a mind closed by hate. Much like the Trump detractors.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/21/22

Fùck!

Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/21/22
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucker_Carlson

If they're on TV...they're an actor. If you think they're real...you are the problem.

You think Wiki isn't leftist? You are dumber than I thought (much dumber). You are the problem, you're way to stupid to get it though Trumpie.
Props for geting "They're" right. Texas Proud!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Hill Maher On WOKE - 09/21/22
He is one in a million. He is a liberal who is capable of rational thought. I like to watch him.
© 24hourcampfire