Home
Walking like a senile dementia ridden T rex with his arms held up and a shuffling along barely able to lift his feet gait.
Totally lost in fuuuuking space...

The installed thru election fraud figurehead...
That really belongs at home doing senior memory care finger painting activities with snacks and 3 or 4 naps and diaper changes each day...
Posted By: Partsman Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
God help the US.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
It seems like most of the lefty big-mouths, paddler/jimHomofromTenn/++ have hibernated.

Biden,, easy to see the sad mental state he's in, although that doesn't matter, the tribe is getting what they want. Wreck another country because they hate good people.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
I feel so safe with him at the helm.
Originally Posted by Partsman
God help the US.

Biden is exactly who and what they wanted in the Oval Office.

Nobody else would be nearly so malleable.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Biden was their path to take control of America so they could destroy it. Problem is he’s destroying them all. Polls be damned. They’re just propaganda for the idiots. Some people will go down with the ship. The great majority can see through the veil of lunacy.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden was their path to take control of America so they could destroy it. Problem is he’s destroying them all. Polls be damned. They’re just propaganda for the idiots. Some people will go down with the ship. The great majority can see through the veil of lunacy.

Don't underestimate the willingness of complete idiots to vote for anything with a (D) beside it.
There's a chit ton of them.
And if elections were still a real thing in America, that would be concerning to them.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
They're going to have to do something about him. He'll be totally non functional in a year.
He is a brain dead idiot. Literally.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
And everyone just ignores him..,
He appears to be in a nearly perpetual state of semi-sleep.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Yeah, I notice that. As he's fumbling around, trying to figure out how to exit the stage, there is no staff Johnny on the Spot to run over and help him out. You'd think a decrepit president would have staff at hand at all times for that.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
He always does the 'close to the body handshake position' when he moves towards people.
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Leader of the free world.....
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
The U.S.A. is the leader of the Free World, FJB couldn't lead a Dog. Rio7
You got that right. miles
He looks like a small child waiting for someone to take his hand and lead him across the street.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
When I saw that I wondered why, when there are only two directions to leave the stage, he always picks the wrong way? 😡
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
He is a brain dead idiot. Literally.

Dain bread🤬
Posted By: add Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
When he walks, I like how he uses his arms as outriggers, for balance. laugh
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He obviously has significant brain impairment.

Politically I am probably well right and up from most everyone here so I don’t align with Biden at all, but this whole thing makes me sad for the guy. As often as not he probably does not have the capacity to make independent decisions and his handlers are abusing him for their own benefit.

This will only get worse over the rest of his term and I don’t think it is possible to medicate this away fully.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Simply pathetic.
I NEVER thought that the U.S. would be a laughing stock, but we are.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I feel so safe with him at the helm.

🦫
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're going to have to do something about him. He'll be totally non functional in a year.

Seriously doubt the POS will make it that long.

And the “speech” he gave was sadly incoherent.

Just wait till the replace him with the Laughing Hyena Ho.

Can’t Fuqking IMAGINE how horrible her Word Salad “speeches” will be.

These two lying imbeciles have made American the laughing stock of the World. 😡
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
He looks like a small child waiting for someone to take his hand and lead him across the street.

He’s saying “I just schitt myself again”. “Who here is supposed to wipe my ass”. 🤣😂🤣
The person writing his speeches must be the one running the country?
That video is what people around the world are seeing as “America” and “Americans”.

Humorous to mock the senile dolt, but we are in danger every day because of joey.
Originally Posted by Whokalouie
The person writing his speeches must be the one running the country?
Well, they certainly operate at the behest of those running the country.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Looks like he needs a diaper change.
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Jim Jones ain’t got Nothing on Mr. Pudd’n..

Prepare to Meet y0 Marker ..

48 % of this Country is standing at the Caldron..

Hope ain’t a Strategy Bitches..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
[Linked Image]

The governor’s face in the first picture says a lot! She’s not liking it !
I think that’s Debbie Dingbat in the red dress. Initially I thought it was Jill.
You have to wonder what meds he is on just so he can barely function. Any other person and this would be elder abuse.

What an embarrassment.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Doddering old fool is an absolute embarrassment, and in front of the UN no less
Originally Posted by Springcove
You have to wonder what meds he is on just so he can barely function. Any other person and this would be elder abuse.

What an embarrassment.

Probably lots of speed, cocaine, and fresh stem cells from recently aborted fetuses. 🤪

Whatever the hell it is, it sure doesn’t last long. because you can see it wearing off quickly.

Probably afraid if they give him too much, it’ll blow out his heart. That is, if the POS had one. 😳
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Looks like he needs a diaper change.

LMAO. My first thought as well. 😂
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Don't underestimate the willingness of complete idiots to vote for anything with a (D) beside it.
There's a chit ton of them.

Yup that's the real travesty 70 to 80 million voters who call themselves democrats who are so brain fugging dead they vote that way.
Posted By: DMc Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
A cognitive test needs to be demanded. 25th amendment implemented. Many say: Oh no, the Ho.., but her reign is coming, like it or not. Too bad ole Joe will never be put to pasture; They're too fearful he'll run his mouth.

This has been said for 20 months. I wasn't aware that someone with advanced dementia could last this long.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
He's totally doped up!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Maybe he was looking for John Burns?
Posted By: Hudge Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
He’s not lost, and his walk is not that of an old man with dementia. It’s just that no one looks close enough to see the strings on his hands and feet from his puppet masters.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Watching that was painful. Pretty sad.
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Jill is always holding his hand and leading him everywhere.
God help the US.
Amen to that. I have a few liberals in my family. I avoid em like the plague. The thing is they're not really that ignorant, just evil.
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
God help the US.

You don't think Obama was malleable? Only difference is that Obama cost the puppeteers more to keep under control.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

He obviously has significant brain impairment.

Politically I am probably well right and up from most everyone here so I don’t align with Biden at all, but this whole thing makes me sad for the guy. As often as not he probably does not have the capacity to make independent decisions and his handlers are abusing him for their own benefit.

This will only get worse over the rest of his term and I don’t think it is possible to medicate this away fully.

I could be sad for him if only he hadn't been such a POS way before he forgot he's a POS.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
The way they exploit old Joe and use him to promote their agenda reminds me a lot of Mark Kelly and his wife. Gabriel Gifford was the last democrat who was able to get local, bi-partisan support for her position on border issues. She was supported by republicans and some democrats in our area. Then she was shot. Now her husband exploits her to promote his agenda. Sad state of affairs or should I say affairs of state?
His speech, his gait, his eyes, his facial expressions, his body language..everything that he exhibits is exactly how my father in law acted when his Alzheimer’s was really starting to overcome him. If I didn’t despise the son of a bitch and everything he stands for so much I’d feel sorry for him.

I have noticed that it seems like he doesn’t give a lot of evening speeches and when he does he appears even more lost than normal. It’s not uncommon for those with Alzheimer’s to suffer from “sundowners syndrome” which happens as the evening comes and expresses itself in different ways in different people. They can become much more confused, paranoid, frightened, etc and can be hell for loved ones and caregivers. I would imagine that his puppeteers try to avoid that scenario at all costs because he appears far more compromised than normal….which is really saying something. 😫
Posted By: rong Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
81 million
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
The consequences of leaving biden as president will be deadly for the traitors within the coming months.
Posted By: efw Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
God help the US.

Yep

Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Yeah, I notice that. As he's fumbling around, trying to figure out how to exit the stage, there is no staff Johnny on the Spot to run over and help him out. You'd think a decrepit president would have staff at hand at all times for that.

Makes me think they have pretty high confidence in their ability to continue to steal elections or they’d help him and try to keep the mask on and not let it slip.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
I heard he wandered off during the queen funeral and was smelling flowers
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
This........

60 yrs ago

Dedicated to creepy joe.......

who'd a thunk ?

Posted By: efw Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The consequences of leaving biden as president will be deadly for the traitors within the coming months.

Do you mean deadly for those he called traitors… us… or the traitors who installed the former VP into the White House?
It's almost impossible to imagine a vice president that is so universally acknowledged as useless and incompetent that the puppetmasters are afraid to invoke the 25th.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I heard he wandered off during the queen funeral and was smelling flowers

Out to pasture. Literally..
Posted By: Craigster Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/22/22

I'd like to see him non functioning no later than Halloween.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
At least we don't have mean tweets and the world respects us now.....

we need a fugguin sarcasm emoji
Posted By: efw Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by irfubar
At least we don't have mean tweets and the world respects us now.....

we need a fugguin sarcasm emoji

He is dignified and Presidential in a way we haven’t seen in several years that’s for sure…
Posted By: blanket Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
Joey was installed by your neighbors, think about those that are responsible.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Walking like a senile dementia ridden T rex with his arms held up and a shuffling along barely able to lift his feet gait.
Totally lost in fuuuuking space...

The installed thru election fraud figurehead...
That really belongs at home doing senior memory care finger painting activities with snacks and 3 or 4 naps and diaper changes each day...

Alligator arms.
I don't believe Joe can find his way off a toilet seat. Probably can't find his way onto one either.
Posted By: deflave Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
The most disturbing thing in that video is the uproarious applause when he's done mumbling whatever the fugk it was that he mumbled.
Posted By: viking Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
Meh, just like a live production, they hold up signs. Clap, laugh, sigh….
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by deflave
The most disturbing thing in that video is the uproarious applause when he's done mumbling whatever the fugk it was that he mumbled.

Seals, Sheep and Harvard and Yale Little Bi Peeps ..

But it’s all Transitory..

It’s those Bananas..
Posted By: Craigster Re: Biden Gets Lost On Stage - 09/24/22
Originally Posted by deflave

This.
© 24hourcampfire