Home
I know there was a thread on this some time ago. I just got my replacement today out of the blue. Philips replaced it with a smaller black device. The hose to the mask is the same that fit the old one, which is nice since I have several of those already. It contains a mailing label to send the old one back.

Just a heads of if anyone is waiting, they are being shipped now.
Got mine a month ago, still need to get supplies to use it.
I hear lawsuit advertisements about them, something about people breathing in foam filters that deteriorate.

'if you have a phillips CPAP, you may be entitled to compensation" type ads. At least I think thats for Phillips
I haven't keep getting emails from them.
I have a Resmed unit so can't take advantage. Mine is 12 years old so I thought I might score a replacement!
Not yet. They send me an update every now and then. The pressure requirement for me is at the low end of the scale and from their correspondence they are giving priority to folks needing higher pressure settings (greatest need).
I received mine about 3 months ago.
I’ve been waiting for a new CPAP unit (I usually get Resmed). The retailer says there is nothing in the supply chain, for any brand, for the last year.
Got mine a long time ago, exact same model as I had.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’ve been waiting for a new CPAP unit (I usually get Resmed). The retailer says there is nothing in the supply chain, for any brand, for the last year.

that's kinda scary, I'm not sure I could sleep without mine
I got my replacement 4-5 months ago. New unit is more compact and nicer than the old unit.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

that's kinda scary, I'm not sure I could sleep without mine

I still have my unit and a smaller unit I use for travelling (I don’t know why the trend seems to be to make them bigger). Unless one of them screws the pooch I’m good for a while, but I would like a newer one.
I got my replacement at the end of July.
Haven’t received mine, or had any emails for quite awhile
© 24hourcampfire