Home
... Killing him, then let free on bail.

Compare to James Fields who's car was being attacked (with him in it) by an Antifa mob, causing him to panic and drive into a crowd, indirectly and inadvertently killing a leftist mob member. He received four life sentences to be served consecutively. No way he was being let out on any amount of bail.

Fox News Report
This the same one stxhunter posted about 3 days ago?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Yes.

POS was whining to the judge about having to post bail.

Evidently, if you intentionally rundown a MAGA supporter, it’s only $50K to get out. 😡
But...but the MAGA crowd are supposed to be the violent ones.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yes.

Evidently, if you intentionally rundown a MAGA supporter, it’s only $50K to get out. 😡
In Seattle they would've paid him 50 large.
Pretty one sided these days. Hopefully that schidt comes to an end and goes the other way.. I don't know how much more this country can take.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yes.

We were also told that this was in a conservative area and he wouldn't get off - yet 50k bond for intentional murder seems pretty low for a place that will go hard on him.
If he’d have run over a teenage Trump supporter in Charlottesville, he wouldn’t have missed a day’s work.
Assuming he has a job…….
HATE CRIME!

Should double the sentence.
Originally Posted by ingwe

MSM is saying that he killed an "extremist".....so its okay.
Originally Posted by ingwe

We ARE the violent ones. We represent the threat to the regime.

His is NOT violent because he doesn’t represent a threat to the regime.

The regime, which once existed to serve its citizens, now exists only to serve itself and has no need to pretend otherwise.

I mean seriously whatcha gonna do… vote 🤣 ?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ng-and-kill-democrats-police/ar-AA11MGJC
The Real Hawkeye: This is simply another sad example of the two tiered justice system that idiots like "turdquinn" has helped heap upon the American citizenry!
Itsfuckin idiots on parade anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
If I was the father of the boy that was killed, I'd WANT the sumbitch out......
Originally Posted by Stophel
If I was the father of the boy that was killed, I'd WANT the sumbitch out......

I was thinking the same thing.
Open season on maga supporters.... even in S. Dakota wtf
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/st...28be.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Here is the latest. Investigation ongoing, unable to corroborate political aspect, ND Attorney General offering to help county attorney to prosecute the case.
He has a job, a house, family is important to him.
He doesn't think he should lose that!

Meanwhile, in Cali?
A store owner seconds pictures of a guy shïtting on his sidewalk to the
city council.

He gets a threatening letter from the council.
Telling him that while what happened to him was upsetting, he should
not send pictures like that. It was inappropriate, and upsetting for the
people who opened the mail to see.

They are upset by pics,
of things they allow to actually happen to people!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Open season on maga supporters.... even in S. Dakota wtf
Also in North Dakota where this took place.
I personally grow quite weary of the term "Biden Voter".

"Vermin" is an acceptable term...

"Parasite" is OK as well...

"Target" will be most succinct here shortly.
Originally Posted by Slope77

Here is the latest. Investigation ongoing, unable to corroborate political aspect, ND Attorney General offering to help county attorney to prosecute the case.
I didn't know confessions had to be corroborated! mad
Trump and Patriots are in control
We have had some Schitt going down in the last month or so. Had a guy kill 3 others and then himself in a field. Had a nut steal a car in Grand Forks and then steer into a semi while being chased. YouTube video on that one. He died but his passenger lived and so did the truck driver. Edk
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I didn't know confessions had to be corroborated! mad

I thought that was odd as well. The guy admitted to running down a pedestrian because he was supposedly scared of him. Uh, drive the other way?? So why would they have to prove there was a political argument - the driver can’t claim self defense, regardless. I also don’t understand the $50,000 bail, unless that is because the charge is currently “vehicular homicide” rather than murder. I suspect, and hope, there is more going on behind the scenes than is being disclosed at present.

I do, though, have faith that justice will be done in this case. It is a conservative county in a conservative state. My main concern would be competency of the prosecutor - those small counties don’t always attract the brightest bulbs.
Leftists are harmful and a dangerous murderous lot. Who shot up the congressional baseball game. Who tried to kill the Supreme Court justice? Who burnt down cities and killed dozens of innocents. Who shot an unarmed woman for trespassing on public property? Yet who sits for MO ths in solitary confinement without charges in DC he'll hole jails? Not leftists.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Leftists are harmful and a dangerous murderous lot. Who shot up the congressional baseball game. Who tried to kill the Supreme Court justice? Who burnt down cities and killed dozens of innocents. Who shot an unarmed woman for trespassing on public property? Yet who sits for MO ths in solitary confinement without charges in DC he'll hole jails? Not leftists.

Bb
Whether the system slaps you on the wrist, and with a wink and a nod lets you go, or whether you get the book thrown at you, all too often seems to depend on whether or not you support the woke/globalist agenda.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Whether the system slaps you on the wrist, and with a wink and a nod lets you go, or whether you get the book thrown at you, all too often seems to depend on whether or not you support the woke/globalist agenda.

Conservative Americans are far too timid to fight back in any meaningful manner.

Old men won't fight because they are old...

Younger men consider "freedom" something they read about in a book... or heard about from grandpa...

It's all part of the programing... the Rona and the vax proofs this.

My dad told me when I was 12... "The communists will take over America without firing a single shot."
Trump Remembers…
https://twitter.com/citizenfreepres/status/1573473676883697666
Hotchkisson was a Direct Threat to Constitutional Order ..

BLM , Antifa Riots in Front of the White House ..

All Summer Long ..

Everyday you pass by Them ..

Work with Them ..

In your Family..

Their Leaders are egg’n them On ..

You can see it in their eYe’s ..

A very thin Veneer of Restraint is holding them back from ripping the MAGA Boogie Mans Throat Out ..

I’ve seen it numerous Times..

This passed Saturday it’s like Wild Indians when you add Liquor..

The most Civil Looking among them are the Most Dangerous..

If you haven’t seen it You’ve been Warned ..

Let Them Administratively take your Defense from You..

They Will Find You..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Wayyyy too much tolerence!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. This idiot lefty should be charged with murder and a hate crime.
Although I'm against hate crime laws because it gives one person's life more importance than another. Like affirmative which is also unconstitutional.
Speak out share your opinions, when I pay for gas I ask if any one is a Brandon supporter so they can help me pay for it.
Not saying be an ahole but have the conversations.
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Wayyyy too much tolerence!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. This idiot lefty should be charged with murder and a hate crime.
Although I'm against hate crime laws because it gives one person's life more importance than another. Like affirmative which is also unconstitutional.
Speak out share your opinions, when I pay for gas I ask if any one is a Brandon supporter so they can help me pay for it.

This a question for the whole of this or any forum (and not directed at you Dakota).

If the police stand down (for whatever reason) will you pop the communists in your hood?

"No comment" is a completely acceptable opinion.

Actually... not responding is equally acceptable.

The question is purely rhetorical of course.
I am capable and willing to protect my family, loved ones, and friends if their life is in danger. I'm not a person that backs down if confronted.
That being said I try to be kind and friendly to everyone. I pray it never comes to that. Mistakes, misunderstandings don't bother me. Only when someone purposely messes with me do I get my guard up.
Originally Posted by ERK
We have had some Schitt going down in the last month or so. Had a guy kill 3 others and then himself in a field. Had a nut steal a car in Grand Forks and then steer into a semi while being chased. YouTube video on that one. He died but his passenger lived and so did the truck driver. Edk

Any updates on the farm shooting?

Big Jim, about as current as I can find.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

This a question for the whole of this or any forum (and not directed at you Dakota).

If the police stand down (for whatever reason) will you pop the communists in your hood?

"No comment" is a completely acceptable opinion.

Actually... not responding is equally acceptable.

The question is purely rhetorical of course.

Self Control goes right up to the Click ..

“ Where they go Nobody Knows “
https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-...ze-fueled-rampages-being-nuts-whole-life

Gets more interesting.
https://www.kfyrtv.com/2022/09/25/little-evidence-political-argument-before-teens-death-mchenry-nd/

Another update. I don’t see how this can’t be upgraded to murder if he intentionally ran the kid over.
What it sounds like to me is that they are investigating to eliminate the defendant’s claim of self defense.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-...yler-ellingson-allegedly-ran-over-by-suv

Charge upgraded to murder.
Sick in the head.
The victim was part of a "Republican extremist group," which the MSM is telling folks means it's open season on them. "Republican extremist group," of course, now means conservative Republican, based on Democrat and MSM talking points.
WTf is a "street dance"?
WTf is a "street dance"?
It's kind of like a barn dance except small communities have a band and usually rope off a block or two of the small town to dance and drink. They are very fun and, unfortunately, seem to be disappearing from Americana.

When I grew up in rural South Dakota it was not uncommon for there to be a street dance in some small town somewhere in the state every weekend of the summer. We would even drive up to 100 miles to attend one. They were/are a blast. It was also the best way to meet young girls who weren't exposed to your daily reputation in your own small town.

Oh, and the fights. Testosterone fueled youths full of beer trying to show that our town is tougher than your town. Ahhh great memories.
WTf is a "street dance"?

In small town ND it is kind of a summer tradition to block off a portion of a street for a dance/party with a band or DJ providing music. Usually these are over at 1:00 AM or so.

There must have been a “after party” or just people hanging out given the time the offense occurred.
WTf is a "street dance"?

In small town ND it is kind of a summer tradition to block off a portion of a street for a dance/party with a band or DJ providing music. Usually these are over at 1:00 AM or so.

There must have been a “after party” or just people hanging out given the time the offense occurred.

There is often an age-restricted beer garden nearby, or the dance is close to the local bar/tavern.
© 24hourcampfire