Home
How I found out the pandemic is really over!

Yesterday I went shopping at Walmart. Since I had a full cart I went through the traditional checkout line.

As the checkout clerk scanned and (plastic) bagged my purchases, I noticed about every other bag he would have trouble opening the bag, AND WOULD LICK A FINGER to get it open!

And just like that the pandemic is over!
It’s still holding on in places.....

Went Monday to the drivers license office to renew..

1 step inside the door, there’s a lady, with mask on behind the desk, with desk to ceiling plexiglass with a folding table in front so you can’t too close.....

Me and another person was only 2 customers...

Still had to stand on the yellow dot on the floor. 😂🤣

Same thing at the counter.

Lady in mask, plexiglass. Could get close enough to get picture taken. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
It’s still holding on in places.....

...there’s a lady, with mask on behind the desk, with desk to ceiling plexiglass with a folding table in front so you can’t too close.....

😂😂😂

There's a segment of the mentally ill in America that found the life-crutch they were looking for, that's the ultimate security blanket for them. I bet many WILL request burial with their beloved, nasty, filthy mask on to shield their insecure selves through eternity.
I still see masked up idgits
Most of the plastic shields have disappeared from stores here but there are a few holdouts. Harbor Frt and Lowes still have them up. Home Depot doesn't and I haven't seen any in grocery stores in a while.
Negroes around here didn’t get the text. Even outdoors.
Originally Posted by shootem

That’s because the were about to, or just had committed, armed robbery.
Still lots of em around here too .
One dumbass LGS was still doing it a year ago and adamant that customers wear them too .
Gave me some chin music after being in shop .
Fugk him , haven’t set foot in there since .
Had been in the shop for at least 15 min.
before he started .
Kenneth
Negroes seem to be comforted by wearing the face diaper of shame which is ironic considering how sexually promiscuous they are.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lol.

ETA…Shooting one in the head is not fatal to the liberals for the head only serves to support the mouth.
Just saw 4 masked Asians today trying to exit a building. They seemed to not know what to do, none of them wanted to touch the door and open it.
I knew it was over the day they announced it.
You Boyz is looking in the Rear View Mirror..

We’ve moved from the Pandemic to the Pandemonium Stage..

Wait, Wait for it ..

Oh the amount of Rubble..

I got a Feeling we’re going to need a leader with the name Maxamus to get US out of it ..

Roll Roll Jelly Roll
Originally Posted by shootem
That’s because they’s democrats and drank the grape koolaid.
If the BS, inflated numbers are discounted……there never was a true “pandemic”!

However, the “covid related” death count would go up a large number if the Chinese, our news media, politicians, and government agencies where held accountable and executed for perpetrating this hoax! memtb
But wait, there’s more, they’re not giving up on it yet.
I saw a news blurb on a new variant, BF.7, and guess what, it’s “the most transmissible yet”. The article continued with:
“Continue to mask.
Get your booster.
And remember, the pandemic is not over!”
Unbelievable.
Went to an expensive restaurant in Asheville last night. All the waitresses had their masks on.
Then again, this is Asheville.
Ugly chicks still wear them! Lets them feel equal.
Latest NFL running back test is how fast can 100 yards be run with a 60” flat screen under each arm!!
Just got the wife back from Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Mast required everywhere except if you are eating or drinking coffee. I didn’t realize that those two things kept one from getting Covid! Must be a new discovery.LOL Edk
I saw the clip where Bidumb said it on 60 minutes. He wouldn't lie.
© 24hourcampfire