Home
Horse trade, hand me down, swapped for precious metals or bought with your wife's greenbacks...what's the newest addition to your safe?

Mine is a 629 6.5 inch purchased and picked up today. Yep it's new with the hillary hole... But, since we're shooting 38 specials tomorrow, I'll have to lust for some 44 range time next week.

What's yours?

-John

PS For you tin foil hatters out there...we all know that firearms cited in this thread were immediately lost during a boat mooring accident while preparing for the Hurricane headed to Flave's house.
A Kimber Subalpine 30-06 I bought in Idaho a month or so ago. I'll mount a 1.5-8X Vortex Razor on it tomorrow.
Waiting on a Springfield M1 Garand in excellent condition.
AR-15 pistol put together from parts.
I posted this is the handgun forum the other day. My newest gun is a Sig P320X Macro that I bought Thursday.

I was at the store to do an efile for a form 4 and impulse bought it not knowing anything about it.

I’m really liking the gun. It’s flat in profile and slim but holds 17 rounds of 9x19 with pretty good factory night sites, a good trigger for a striker fire, optic ready, and feels great in the hand while not being a whole lot bigger than a pocket gun.
Two 1911's today.

Preowned unfired 1911 SA RO Elite target .45acp

Used 1911 SA loaded SS 9mm
Purchased a new Benelli super black eagle 3 in left hand earlier this month.
Today, a used New England single-shot 12ga. I suppose there could be simpler bang for the buck, but, not much.
I picked up a 77 tanger in .257 Roberts.

I paid about a hunnert bucks more for it than it was worth, but IDGAF. I wanted it and they don’t come up on the block very often.

It’s a beaut, especially if you’re a 77 fan.

Blueing is deep.
I picked up a sweet little Winchester 37 in 410 about three weeks ago.
I killed a couple of squirrels with it last week.
The boys were patterning their shotguns today in preparation for an upcoming bird hunt so I cut me a target and took my turn at the bench from 25 yards.
It threw an absolute beautiful pattern; a lot better than my 370.
S&W 637 for the wife. Great pocket carry.
Back in June.....picked up a SA XD-M compact 45 w/Hex red dot

Liked it so well....ordered another the same pistol in 9mm w/Hex red dot

Never realized the red dot would be so easy to shoot......and hit with

The SA META trigger is awesome too..both with 3.8" barrels

15 rd extended mags in 45......19 rds in the 9mm
LOL 😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Having a hard time not ordering a 10mm

Is there a help group for people like me

[Linked Image from files.springfield-armory.com]
Originally Posted by slumlord
LOL 😂

yea yea yea
The XD is a fine plastic weapon. I have one that started life as a tactical 45 - now 45 super that has stood up to a couple thousand rounds of my heavy foot on the gas.
LOL 😂

Fed's couldn't handle the 10mm

So they went to the 40

Now they are with the 9mm

pussies
LOL 😂

My first thought as well. - Fuqh it.
I think that the last gun that I bought was a S&W Model 629 4" barrel stainless .44 magnum. I have two other Ruger SBH .44 mag pistols, but I thought the smaller S&W would be easier to carry.

I put a trigger spring kit in my S&W that considerably lightened the trigger, and it has become one of my favorite pistols to carry in the woods. It is one of the guns that I take to the range almost every week, and I enjoy shooting .44 Special loads through it at my 8" steel gong at 25 yards.

I've also carried in on my last two Alaskan hunts.
Got a 629 that needs a red dot.
Haven’t bought anything in a while but a benelli M4 is in my future. Last thing I bought was a steyr scout in .308 on a local online auction site. Got notification I’d won it for $1,000 and seriously don’t ever remember seeing it, much less bidding on it. Drinking makes a lot of days like Christmas when cool purchases show up in the mail unexpectedly
Stevens 417 Walnut Hill, made in 1940.
1894 TD rifle in .30 WCF
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Got a 629 that needs a red dot.
Haven’t bought anything in a while but a benelli M4 is in my future. Last thing I bought was a steyr scout in .308 on a local online auction site. Got notification I’d won it for $1,000 and seriously don’t ever remember seeing it, much less bidding on it. Drinking makes a lot of days like Christmas when cool purchases show up in the mail unexpectedly

all my 629's are gone

biggest deal for a red dot of course....

having it pre drilled & ready to accept the red dot

SA OSP ready is ready

BTW........WTF is Croatia.......

where the build SA's
Mine is a Springfield EMP Ronin in 9mm. It's not just a chopped down 1911. It's scaled down to 9mm proportions all around.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Geno67
LOL 😂

My first thought as well. - Fuqh it.

They know where to find me. If they didn’t look here, they can look at the 4473!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Last weekend mossberg 590 9 shot 20" barrel with bayonet lug . Weekend before that Savage model 25 in .222
This weekend ain't over yet ,😁
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
99 Savage 99 22 HighPower.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Browning Maxus II.
Picked up this nice Model 17 .

I walked into a gun shop that mostly carries AR’s and this Springfield was hanging on the wall. Guy made me a good price. Dated 1864. It was cut off to about a 30” barrel and from the installation of the sight and hardware, it looks to be a period modification. Some say that these were cut during the war for the artillery. I don’t have a clue, but a nice job was done and it made a very handy rifle.

I've had a lower sitting around for a few years and figured it was time to go the opposite direction from an AR pistol...18", Wylde chamber rifle (ignore the front flip up sight, I realized after taking the pic it was on backwards).

I took it out during the week and was pretty impressed with how well a PSA upper ran.

Beretta 1301.

Bought 2 700 adls used this week. A blued 7-08 for $388 and a stainless 300 rum for $425. The rum will probably become a 28 nosler. I'll shoot the 7-08 before I decide on it. It's a super clean rr with a great looking bore. Last month it was a BLR in 358. I got a 200g flat nose gas checked mold for it so I'll cast some up and powder coat them.

Bb
Been over a year, but I needed a little pocket gun as backup...

Found a sweet deal on an X Frame.

Not quite there yet... i.e. still doing some load development...

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Beretta 1301.

That’s sweet!
The Rugar, AR 15, club points, I'm cheap.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've had a lower sitting around for a few years and figured it was time to go the opposite direction from an AR pistol...18", Wylde chamber rifle (ignore the front flip up sight, I realized after taking the pic it was on backwards).

I took it out during the week and was pretty impressed with how well a PSA upper ran.

I've got that PSA kit I still need to put together. It's 18" stainless wilde with a rifle gas tube. Came with sights and an moe stock kit. I've got an Anderson lower it will all go on. I've recommended the same one to friends for an all around gun and they love them. An 18" with rifle gas just runs smooth.

Bb
NIB Kimber Montana 280AI

I cut the threads off and barrel down to 21.5”. I like her.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Beretta 1301.

That’s sweet!

Indeed
If any of you AR guys want a .458 SOCOM upper... drop me a PM.

My Smith has the LEGIT reamer.
GA Precision custom in 300 WSM.
I picked up a nice little Remington 700 in .223 from Ingwe back in June.
S&W M&P Compact 2.0 in 10mm. 4" barrel, 15+1.

700 classic in 270 Winchester

10.5 SBR and moderator, sent the e-form Thursday to add to my Trust, and mailed the fingerprint cards yesterday.
Originally Posted by hanco

Nice Buddy. Love those Classics. Mine in .264 Win Mag, .243, and 6mm Rem are some of my favorite rifles to hunt with.
If I ever run across another in 7x57, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.
LOL 😂

Had to send my last purchases to them with finger prints, WGAS?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by hanco

Nice Buddy. Love those Classics. Mine in .264 Win Mag, .243, and 6mm Rem are some of my favorite rifles to hunt with.
If I ever run across another in 7x57, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I’d buy a 264, but have a couple of Sako 264’s. I wouldn’t mind a 7x57 or 243.
Glock 48...new EDC.
Dad had a good friend that passed recently and pretty much gave him choice of his gun collection a few weeks prior.

Dad gave me the Sig 226 in 9mm. Black with stainless slide. It’s a slick rig!
At the last gun show I scored 3 boxes of steel 1 oz of # 7's for $5/ per box. I still sleep good at night but during the day when I think about it I feel slightly perverted...mb
Brand new m&p shield plus with one of them fandangled re dots on top of it

Originally Posted by Tide_Change

I paid about a hunnert bucks more for it than it was worth, but IDGAF. I wanted it and they don’t come up on the block very often.

Blueing is deep.

Good find.
Congrats.
Originally Posted by philgood80
Dad had a good friend that passed recently and pretty much gave him choice of his gun collection a few weeks prior.

Dad gave me the Sig 226 in 9mm. Black with stainless slide. It’s a slick rig!

Great reality.
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I walked into a gun shop that mostly carries AR’s and this Springfield was hanging on the wall. Guy made me a good price. Dated 1864. It was cut off to about a 30” barrel and from the installation of the sight and hardware, it looks to be a period modification. Some say that these were cut during the war for the artillery. I don’t have a clue, but a nice job was done and it made a very handy rifle.

Boner!
Joined the AK club, with a USA-made from Palmetto State Armory.

PSAK-47 GF5

Unfired in box Winchester 1892 trapper limited series chambered in 357 mag.
Rifles Inc. Strata in .223
Matched pair of unfired Browning 525's, .410 and 28ga, from a collection.
Model 70 Winchester Featherweight in 30-06. Bought off a forum member that listed it as used, but should have listed as “ new in box”. A beautiful rifle
Bergara approach in 25-06. Waiting on a bergara 280ai
Ruger American .243, along with 100 rounds ammo; won it at a Ducks Unlimited banquet. I've promised it to a grand-nephew next time I see him.
Pre64 Model 70 in 30-338 followed me home today... Learning more about the round now and trying to find ammo is a challenge. Debating reaming it to a true 300WM. It's on a 458 frame from 1960 so I think it should work pretty well.
Will likely replace the G19 for a 45 or milled 19X.

But this is my most recent girlfriend:
Not the most recent, but the most coveted.........

Merkel K4 Damaszener, 30-06 Springfield

ya!

GWB
Remington Tac 14 on sale from PSA. Just in case.
And a case of buckshot.
Originally Posted by StGeorger

Great gun.
Colt Huntsman 22, S&W K22, Marlin 30 30 mint, Rem 1148 12 ga, Mossberg 152, & Marlin model 60. All within the last two weeks. I have been busy! GW
Picked up another one of these since I wore out the old one:

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by StGeorger

Great gun.
I bought one in 20 gauge a few years ago. I let my boy shoot it first and he was about 8 at the time. I was just starting to tell him to hold on tight when he hit the trigger. It flew out of his hands and landed on on a rock pile. Went from new to obviously used in one shot. It has a few deep scratches in it from that be he was a good sport and shot it again. I need to find a good shell holder for it that keeps about 6 rounds next to the action. It stays loaded with #3 buckshot and brenneke slugs.

Bb
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Damnations
Got one of the 16" ruger go wild compact 243s to be my new lion gun once the atf lets my suppressor out of jail. Its gonna wear a 1-6×24 leupold patrol 6hd. Also slapping together a .308 savage ultralite clone, only difference will be the barrel, a 16" carbon six barrel, which is the last part im waiting on.
Ammo has been my focus lately, local deals mostly.
Not a new gun but did get a brand new 7 mag Shilen barrel for a Savage rifle. Of course, haven't shot it yet.
Got a new Ruger M-77 Hawkeye Alaskan in .375 Ruger. Added a new Tract Toric 3-15x42 scope. Now, I need to find something and somewhere to hunt with it.
Been over 2 years since getting my last firearm, a mauser M18 6.5prc. I'm pretty confident I'ts my last acquisition.......this caliber is dang impressive.....deer just drop right there.
2 at the same purchase.
I purchased a Savage 22lr in a youth model to train my grandchildren with. Oldest is 5.5 and getting him ready for his 243 he will hopefully shoot a deer with this year if he confirms his accuracy.
And, I purchased a Ruger SR22 pistol for my wife.
And that’s all that matters Life is to short not to be HAPPY
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

PSAK-47 GF5

Nice rig.
Ruger Bisley Super BlackHawk Lipsey’s Stainless 3.75” .44 Mag
Carving up some Elk Stag grips for it🦊
A few weeks ago my youngest son and I went out looking at book shops, game shops, and gun shops. I picked up this Winchester Model 70 Classic Featherweight 270 win. I think it is the All-Terrain.

A Standard Manufacturing 1911 45, case color finish!
Parkwest Arms Varmint .22 PPC
GP 100 Match Champion 10mm
1989 Winchester Model 70 XTR Sporter Magnum 300 Win Mag.Absolute safe queen.Those XTR rifles are some fine older rifles.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Pretty!
Remington 700 Classic 220 Swift.
Nosler M21 in 375 H&H. Also got a M21 in 308 Win.

JD338
Last gun I bought was a Ruger SR-22 which was an impulse purchase.

I’ve also been replacing S&W original Hogue rubber grips with nice wooden ones from Altamont (oem S&W supplier) which is like getting new guns but a lot cheaper.

I’ve been sending a few down the road lately to fund new ones I’ll use a lot more. Next acquisition in that program will be a Benelli 828U Sporting Clays gun.
Win M70 extreme weather 7-08, with Zeiss hd5. Working on putting a load together for it today.

Is that a bump stock?
A Springfield 1903 made in 1919. It's in a sporterized stock with Lyman peep sights. I had the 1942 barrel replaced with a new Criterion from the CMP. I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd barrel on this action.

kwg
LOL 😂

Meh.

They're so fugging busy trying to decipher Renegade's posts, I doubt they'll ever get around to looking into anyone else here. LMAO

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄
👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🤷‍♂️😔😔🤔🤔😄😄😄
🥴🥴🥴
Wow, you've all got some nice looking additions. The relic from the civil war is wicked.

Here's pics of the new 629....looks like a 686 just bigger.

And, here's one of my dogs...not impressed...she'd prefer a bird chasing over/under.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Blueing is deep.

Nice.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

How you liking that setup?

Looks great.

Nice. We've been missing your pics.

Bleck chick, huh? Who woulda guessed.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Mine is a Springfield EMP Ronin in 9mm. It's not just a chopped down 1911. It's scaled down to 9mm proportions all around.

[Linked Image]

How's it shoot?

Sexy. A guy could have some fun with that gun.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bleck chick, huh? Who woulda guessed.

You're probably scared of those too.

LOL

Flave who would you use to mill a 19x ?
[Linked Image]

Defiance deviant hunter action I barrelled in 7mmSTW.
LeakyWaders: After concluding and even making a New Years resolution (last December) to END my 60+ year long gun buying ways I have really toned down my gun buying!
In fact according to my on-line and hard copy gun inventories I have only bought 7 (seven) firearms this year.
Indeed, I am weak, when it comes buying firearms and my breaking my resolution only caused me minor concern.
The last Rifle "firearm" I bought was a mint condition Remington 700 BDL Varmint in caliber 22-250 Remington. This as new pristine 45+ year old Rifle came with a period correct Leupold straight 8 power adjustable objective scope.
The last pistol "firearm" I bought was a mint condition Smith & Wesson Model 17 (22 L.R.) with 6" barrel.
I am weak - I am currently dealing on a Smith & Wesson Model 617 (22 L.R.) full lug, six shot, revolver with original S&W combat grips.
So many guns - so little time.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by moose95
Ruger Bisley Super BlackHawk Lipsey’s Stainless 3.75” .44 Mag
Carving up some Elk Stag grips for it🦊

Superb revolver!

America's Gun Store flap holster works well with it.

Bianchi #1 Lawman holster fits perfectly, too.
Wbyfan: Let me know how that Remington 700 Classic in 220 Swift shoots, please.
Way back when I bought one of those and soon sold it for a measley $50.00 profit.
I do so wish I had kept that Rifle as I have a bunch of other Remington Classics in several calibers and they all shoot rather well - and I do so enjoy the 220 Swift.
Enjoy that Rifle.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Proof research prefit 6 kreed barrel for the tikka. Pass the 108s...

PSAK-47 GF5

Nice rig.

I really enjoy shooting it.

I did a couple minor mods to it. Replaced the slant brake with a tank brake, and replaced the Zhukov stock with the M4 style setup. Optic is a Primary Arms 3X Micro Prism with the ACSS reticle, and attached with a Master Mount.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

Flave who would you use to mill a 19x ?

Can't say.

Never had it done.

#worthless
About a month ago I bought a Sig P210 and a Tisas stainless “carry”. Since it was on the weekend of the “sales tax holiday” it saved me $120. 😊 Very pleased with both.

Looks great.

I'm having more fun with it than the kids do. Sighted the dot in for the horse grain tubs from the barn door and been whomping the piss outta sparrows.....

Looks great.

I'm having more fun with it than the kids do. Sighted the dot in for the horse grain tubs from the barn door and been whomping the piss outta sparrows.....

That's a nice looking package.
In the last month or so:
1886 Winchester in 45-90
Colt Python 4 inch
Colt Anaconda 6 inch
Tisas Gi 1911 .45
Tisas SSR ss 1911 .45
Tisas Ultimate Match 1911 .45
Nosler Independence in 6.5 Creedmoor
waiting to pick up a Wilson Classic 1911 with adjustable sights

Wifey got a Tikka stainless lite in 6.5 CM and ordered a McMillian stock for it.
I got a good deal on this seventies HighStandard Riot Gun. I love it.
It has been so long, I do not remember.

Little interests me now so it is kind of a let-down to not look forward to some firearm that I really want to purchase.

Would love to trade into a SS Bisley (especially "Hunter") from my SS Super Blackhawk though.
I've bought quite a few over the last 6 months or so, but this is my latest firearm purchase:

Had to do the 40 yard drill. First target I shot with it:

Damn good pistola. CZ75 SP01 Tactical
If you are counting guns this last month then you have Ruger New Model in 45LC. 300 WeatherbyMark v from Japan. 458 Win Mag Parker Hale African. Marlin 30-30 youth. Marlin93 from 1927 in 32 Special. Ruger 77 Mark II R in 243 win. On Sat I pick up Proof Research Elevation in 300 Win Mag.
Remington "Sportsman" 16 gauge.
Came with an IC barrel. Sent the barrel to Briley in Houston.
Now has a super full, and improved modified (halfway between full and modified) and improved improved cylinder (halfway between modified and improved cylinder).
Mossberg 835 traded one off a few years ago kicked myself after
Sako anniversary 7 mag, wanted one for 40 years.

What? You can't go around blastin' jack rabbits with such an underpowered weapon!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sexy. A guy could have some fun with that gun.

Hell, you don't have to tell me.
That's a nice looking package.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've heard that from the ladies.
Elk Hunter's rifle is # 12 on the new list of absolutely beautiful things to see in New Mexico.

The photos can't show the craftsmanship they put into that rifle.

PSAK-47 GF5

Nice rig.

I really enjoy shooting it.

I did a couple minor mods to it. Replaced the slant brake with a tank brake, and replaced the Zhukov stock with the M4 style setup. Optic is a Primary Arms 3X Micro Prism with the ACSS reticle, and attached with a Master Mount.

All of those are great additions.
I bought a Glock 9 mm and a Beretta 22 .
It's been a while (I'm getting older and my memory deceives me sometimes) but I'll say a Shiloh Sharps #3 Sporter in 45-90.
The most recent was a Marlin 39AS I found yesterday. However, in the past few weeks I’ve scored:

Ruger #1 in 300 H&H w/ Leupold scope
629-3 5”
66-2 2.5”
610 5”
19-5 2.5”
Christensen Arms Mesa, they have a $350 rebate right now. I won model 70 1911 I didn't really have a use for sitting in my safe, traded it plus $350 for the rifle at the local Cabela's.
You boys be sure and post your firearms with the serial number showing and your drivers license thrown in for good measure so fedsy is happy.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You boys be sure and post your firearms with the serial number showing and your drivers license thrown in for good measure so fedsy is happy.

Ya cause the 4473 doesn't already do that.

Lol
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

Ya cause the 4473 doesn't already do that.

Lol
People also post gunshow and private buys here.
Winchester 1885 special order:

#3 barrel
Takedown
Double set triggers
Sling eyes
Shotgun butt
Checkered
25-35 caliber

A ruger ranch in 300bo, 10 month wait already on my can, should be fun once it gets approved.
Pre-64 (1958) 88 in 308.
Remington 1100 in 12 gauge. Bought it off the Campfire Classifides.
I ordered a 350 Legend barrel for my Encore back in March. It's supposed to be on today's FedEx truck.

Paid for a Glock 43X last Thursday. I'll have it in my hand this Thursday.
Merkel KR-1 chambered in the most versatile cartridge on planet earth. laugh

Transferred through an FFL, so I'm not too concerned about ATF taking a peek in here...
Originally Posted by shrapnel

#3 barrel
Takedown
Double set triggers
Sling eyes
Shotgun butt
Checkered
25-35 caliber

That is nice! I'll bet its great fun.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by shrapnel

#3 barrel
Takedown
Double set triggers
Sling eyes
Shotgun butt
Checkered
25-35 caliber

That is nice! I'll bet its great fun.

How does the double set trigger work? Is the front one hinged to be able to move all the way forward? Or what? It looks really cool.
I had my eye on a Colt Anaconda with a 6” barrel. But then I thought, Biden wouldn’t want me to buy this. crazy
Considering the post about forum spies, I don't think I'll answer.....
Henry .350 Legend

I should be okay. Biden says it's okay to own a double barrel shotgun to shoot off my third story balcony to scare bad guys off.
6" Colt Huntsman
Henry .22 frontier with red dot on top. Has good Buckhorn rear and brass bead up front, but red dot is just to handy. Plus my eyes suck
Glock 19 Gen 5.....purchased last week, picking up tomorrow.
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Henry .350 Legend

My best friend has every kind of rifle you can imagine. He shots cottontails with a .338 Lapua.

He LOVES that same .350 Legend, especially for hogs.
A Marlin model 1936 that belonged to my great grandpa.

Just received it from an uncle, no pics yet.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

That’s cool, Sam!

I actually thought you were gonna list the 9 other new firearms you bought in the last 2 months with money you made off your YouTube channel.

#Subscribe

😝🦫

That’s Awesome Sam !
I've been on a bit of a spree lately, but my favorites are the Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 and the Walther Q5 Match steel frame.
Beav and C, yeah I'm tickled!

Great grandpa had carved his brand in the stock which is uber cool IMO.
Just picked up one of the new Ruger SFAR. Seems to be a shooter so far.
P210 Carry just to leave on the coffee table
HIGHLY recommended for big .458 subs

Clear tubing thread protector ($0.08 each)

Picking up a TacSol 10/22 receiver and a Sig P322 tomorrow
LOL 😂

My thoughts exactly!
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
LOL 😂

My thoughts exactly!

When "Gang Bangers" can order Glock Switches on Amazon or EBay... I seriously doubt the ATF is worried about single shots... or bolt guns.
Savage Left Hand 22 Magnum. Shot 66 alligators with it this past week.

I did just buy a Aero lower but have not built anything with it yet.
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
LOL 😂

My thoughts exactly!

Unless it was a private transaction, what difference does this possibly make?
Like that G48......
Most recent was a S&W model 39-2 with a nickel finish and five magazines. I saw it at a LGS and couldn't walk away.
Picked up from a fellow member this spring.
Nelson Custom Guns .22 Conversion for 1911.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture thumbnail (6).jpg
Not today Mr. ATF man, not today.
Originally Posted by Youper
Most recent was a S&W model 39-2 with a nickel finish and five magazines. I saw it at a LGS and couldn't walk away.

I have the same model in blued finish. It's one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Not today Mr. ATF man, not today.

LoL go back to your Pokemon chat site and post about your Pickachu.
Ok, so here it is.

This is the Tisas "Fatih 13", which, I am told, is a license-built Beretta 84. And doggone it, I like this little thing. Haven't had to do anything to it, other than paint the front sight dot fluorescent orange, and file down the sharp checkering on the inboard grip so it doesn't gouge up my side. Shoots to point-of-aim (amazingly). And loaded with Lehigh Defense Phillips head screwdriver bullets, it's ready.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 101_3719_533x400.JPG
Attached picture 101_3720_533x400.JPG
An almost new Ruger American 243 Win. with a Nikon Monarch 3×9 scope (I wanted the scope more than the rifle)
Originally Posted by centershot

The last gun I actually bought is a cousin to yours.

I've since added fancy rosewood grips.

I've got the same gun, but in .38 Special. Mine's aluminum with a titanium cylinder. Fiber optic front sight. I think it has a steel barrel sleeve, rather than an all steel barrel, but I'd have to get it out to be sure of that. Been some time.

^^^At the top of my short list.^^^
Had to ponder a bit...it is a 28-2 4" about as old as me. The revolver is rather better looking than I am.
Hawk and Kings, they are handy little items but of course I don't shoot mine nearly enough.

I want to get a little snubby pocket carry 22LR next, be a nice match for my 340PD.
Hawk and Kings, they are handy little items but of course I don't shoot mine nearly enough.

I want to get a little snubby pocket carry 22LR next, be a nice match for my 340PD.

Walther P22
Finally broke.........

OMG

10mm

SA of course

Fuggers offer ya 3 free mags & range bag until 9/30

Wanted the 3.8" compact

The 4.5" 10 mill was all way available w/Red Dot

All I needed was brass............

Done deal.......
28 ga hammer side lock.
Don’t get excited…….
American Gun Co.
Just picked up last week.

Carries so much nicer than the P229 or 23. And 11+1 or 13+1 of 9mm don't suck.

Wanted to pick up an OSP ready P365 at same time and run them head to head, but the 365's a bit tough to find right now.

Not sure if I'll run the RMSc or the 507k on it. RMSc a little sleeker, but also know the Holosun is hella tough, so will probably go that way.

Glad to be back in a free state.
ruger American in 243.... it shoots dead nuts on.... no kidding.
Found an early 700 bdl in 222 with a steel tube weaver 12 power on it. It was too good of deal to pass up even though it's not something I really wanted.

I was already doing the paperwork so I had them add on a 700 adl Tupperware with the cheap 3-9 that was very clean for $315. Can't pass up an rr action for that.

Bb
Originally Posted by scoony
Just picked up one of the new Ruger SFAR. Seems to be a shooter so far.

I just saw one of those and really liked it. If they make an 18" 6.5 Creedmoor one day I'll buy one.

Bb
After nearly a year of looking for a CVA Cascade SB in 300BO, I lucked into a discontinued Howa Mini in Blackout. It's lightly used, but upgraded with the DIP bottom metal and has a couple of other things added to it, such as oversized bolt know. It should arrive from Texas in 3-4 days.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Found an early 700 bdl in 222 with a steel tube weaver 12 power on it. It was too good of deal to pass up even though it's not something I really wanted.

I was already doing the paperwork so I had them add on a 700 adl Tupperware with the cheap 3-9 that was very clean for $315. Can't pass up an rr action for that.

Bb

Got a 70s BDL in .222 off the classifieds here a number of years back. Pure joy.
Love a 222 Awesome caliber Have in 700 varmit model 70 varmit and model 7’s and even a savage anschutz
Couple of Winchester Model 70 XTR's.338 Win Mag and a 300Win Mag
T/C ENCORE with 7-08 and 338-06AI Bbls.....

AI Dies and brass was a nice boost too...

Thump and Thumperer....

AND, I already have a fair amount of Reloader 15..

First online purchase from an individual, went well, shout out to Orchemo......
Pre ‘64 (1952) Model 70 375H&H Belted Mag.

Used and a little rough but bore very good!
Picked up a CZ 512 22 magnum today. First rimfire in a long time.
Awesome rifle! I’ve got a K3 Extreme in 30-06. It’s my favorite rifle!

Mackey
Kimber Montana 300 WSM. Needed another 300 mag like another butt hole, but couldn't pass the deal. Also, I'm excited about the overall weight
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
Kimber Montana 300 WSM. Needed another 300 mag like another butt hole, but couldn't pass the deal. Also, I'm excited about the overall weight
Nice.

And a great chambering for that rifle IMO.
A Ruger American Rimfire Long Range target. But it won’t be here until Monday.
Savage axis, 308.
Lol. I know it’s probably the cheapest or crappiest rifle on this thread. But I don’t give AF.
$200 out the door. It can be a loaner with out a worry
Picked up the Proof Research 300 Win Elevation. Checks a lot of boxes.

I bought the exact same pistol as you. But mine is a Hi-Point C9.
Do them High Point revolvers come in 5.7 x 28?
I just bought a Knight Hawkeye 50 cal pistol, off Gun broker , been looking over a year for one! Did buy a Cannon yesterday, for a friend tho!
Western Field Model 59. Click clack guns are addicting.
Dropped a LH M70 off at Douglas last week to have a .300H&H barrel fitted. Does that count ?
It's new to you, so it counts. Plus, it's an H&H so you get bonus points!
S&W M&P 9 Shield EZ that I bought for the wife's birthday last year. It's time to start thinking about getting another AR.
© 24hourcampfire