Home
Posted By: 5sdad Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Just checking to see if others experience the same things: cutting up all the meat on their plate before eating and leaving the door open while sitting on the toilet.
Posted By: flagstaff Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Can say I never experienced what you are describing, but if that’s all there is, I would say you got no problems

But if the oddities start becoming more and more common, you might consider sleeping with an eye open

When womenz starting going bat chit crazy, it’s usually down hill from there and the hill gets steeper
Posted By: deflave Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Just checking to see if others experience the same things: cutting up all the meat on their plate before eating and leaving the door open while sitting on the toilet.

If a woman did that in my house she'd be out on her ass with two black eyes.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Can say I never experienced what you are describing, but if that’s all there is, I would say you got no problems

But if the oddities start becoming more and more common, you might consider sleeping with an eye open

When womenz starting going bat chit crazy, it’s usually down hill from there and the hill gets steeper
Truth ! Been there !
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by deflave

If a woman did that in my house she'd be out on her ass with two black eyes.
You forgot the lol !
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
cutting up all the meat on their plate before eating and leaving the door open while sitting on the toilet.

You should schedule yourself for a remedial wife training class.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22

You're at the beginning , it doesnt get better.
You'll find yourself laughing at it all, before its over, because its better than crying.
That'll come soon enough.

Women are an oddity unto themselves.
They are not at all like men and I blame this country's woes on women voters.

Best of luck with it all.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight
cutting up all the meat on their plate before eating and leaving the door open while sitting on the toilet.

You should schedule yourself for a remedial wife training class.
Plus 1

I couldn’t care less about cutting up the food on the plate but shut the damn door please. Ain’t nobody want to see that!
Posted By: 1minute Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
We sever portions as we dine, but neither of us elect to close a door in our home. We've seen/experienced it all, so why bother.
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
My observation is that the sex gets better and better and much more frequent.
Posted By: hanco Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Sex is just as good, down to once a week, she has always cut all her meat up unless in a restaurant. She has become more tolerant of me leaving something laying around. She likes everything in its place, house spotless. I have no real complaints other I guess she will die from smoking, but goes outside for that cshit. It has killed all her parents, aunts, and uncles.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter

agreed , as long as its not with the wife.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
It all depends on the woman you let into your life. I'm at 50%. The first one was hell on wheels. The new one (15 years now) is an angel and I'm always wondering how the hell she ended up with me.

I'm bad about wandering around naked and never closing doors so I forgot for a bit how uptight some people are about bodily functions and seeing the dangly bits.

Ask her to close the door if it really bothers you.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
I have a friend who broke up with a chick because she wouldn't stop trying to cut up his meat for him. He's probably unlikely to find another, but he made the right decision.

My younger brother started dating this chick some time ago. At the very beginning, he warned her: "Do not try to change me." A few weeks later, she purchased him a set of sheets. That was it and he gave her the boot.

I had a girlfriend once that I tried and tried for months to break up with. It didn't take. What's a fella to do when he tries to break up with a chick and every time he does so, she gets nekkid and sticks her ass up in the air? Finally got rid of her, but it was a difficult process.
Posted By: JimH Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Wait until after puberty.....
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
As long as she continues to cook and clean there’s no worries how long have you been married?
Posted By: Otter Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
I could give a rat's arse about either but both can become habits. Cutting up meat is NBD for me . . . leaving the door open when we have guests can be disconserting at best.
Friend of mine married a gal that don’t shave nothing legs arm pits nothing there yard looks like Fred Sanfords and she has a fetish for goats geese and cats if yours does any of the above start worrying
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Near 55 years, and I'm happy.[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: specialK Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Friend of mine married a gal that don’t shave nothing legs arm pits nothing there yard looks like Fred Sanfords and she has a fetish for goats geese and cats if yours does any of the above start worrying

Phuuuck That
Posted By: ironbender Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I have a friend who broke up with a chick because she wouldn't stop trying to cut up his meat for him. He's probably unlikely to find another, but he made the right decision.

My younger brother started dating this chick some time ago. At the very beginning, he warned her: "Do not try to change me." A few weeks later, she purchased him a set of sheets. That was it and he gave her the boot.

I had a girlfriend once that I tried and tried for months to break up with. It didn't take. What's a fella to do when he tries to break up with a chick and every time he does so, she gets nekkid and sticks her ass up in the air? Finally got rid of her, but it was a difficult process.
You had a hard situation.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Nope, mine keeps her toilet business to herself. I find it kind of weird that she won't take a dump when we are out of the house unless it is in a hotel. She doesn't mess with my plate, doesn't care what I do with anything on my plate.
She's pretty normal for a woman and a looker to boot.
Originally Posted by specialK

Phuuuck That
Worst part is the guy is quite wealthy or was his entire lawn is a Ariens mower graveyard the old time kind with the circle deck in front her hobby is collecting those a copperhead haven as the weeds grow up around them I think the goats eat between them
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Aging is a whole lot tougher on women than it is for men.
Posted By: oldwoody2 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
This may get very interesting !!!!!
Posted By: JTrapper73 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
I once heard that as men get older they get sweeter and as women get older they get meaner.

Obviously not true in all cases but I have lived long enough to see it happen more than a few times.
Posted By: benchman Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
I once heard that as men get older they get sweeter and as women get older they get meaner.

Obviously not true in all cases but I have lived long enough to see it happen more than a few times.
This has been my experience.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

"men age like fine wine, women age like milk"
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
All I know for certain is the more that 'Flave' dude ages the more retarded he is... The fuqking dumb ass best get off of here and board up that chit hole he dwells in on account he has a storm riding up his azz.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
You want to learn about mature/aging women go to a swinger party for mature / senior folks....
Posted By: Dutch Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22

Is her name Sharon?
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by High_Noon

You had a hard situation.

That's the first time that I have seen "situation" used as a euphemism for the male member.

Tell us more, madame.

LOL
Originally Posted by 1minute
We sever portions as we dine, but neither of us elect to close a door in our home. We've seen/experienced it all, so why bother.

#oregonliving

Lol
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
They change , that’s for sure , but so do we .
My mind often forgets my age and I find myself checking out and flirting with babes .
Then reality comes trickling in and I smile .
Yeah right , only way you going to hit a babe like that again is pay for it .
Have had too much poontang to go there , just lower your expectations and life is good .
Door open ? Who cares ?
You don’t fart in the bed ?
Don’t matter if it’s a he or she fart , they can stink like hell .
Funny as hell to catch ‘em off guard and yank the covers over their head .
But you got to realize what goes around comes around .
Still find it quite pleasant to look over when the blankets are kicked back .
Still pretty dam curvy .
Also find myself at a place were 70 something year olds are appealing , interesting.
Kenneth
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Proverbs 21:9 - Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

Won't close the bathroom door? Easy! You don't close it either.
Cuts meat before eating? What's the problem? At least she's not sitting at the local 5 Star restaurant, eating with her fingers, chewing with her mouth open and openly burping!....YET!
Keep bellyachin'! It may happen yet!

My wife is far from perfect.... but neither am I.
I'm not a meticulous diner, but I try to maintain SOME dignity. She's kind of a picky eater, but she CAN find something to order at just about any restaurant.

When eating at a "pot luck" dinner, she drains the liquid off whatever she dips. Bad manners in my book.
That's just the way it is. I'm sure I have some habits SHE isn't wild about....like going back for seconds... or thirds as the case may be.
We're both in our 70's and we've been married 44 years. Suprises are a thing of the past! 😐

If'n ya got one that'll hang with ya, make a few compromises. Ain't gonna kill ya!

"Marry a short gal and store yore guns up high! She might still git ya, but you'll hear her dragging a chair across the floor!" - Sam Elliott
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Never intended as a complaint, just an amusing observation of the human condition. I would not trade my wife and her quirks for anything. I have enough quirks to fill a theoretical physicist's white board many times over. We are both at peace with our idiosyncrasies.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Women as They Age - 09/25/22
Don't fall in love with and marry your 1st shot of poontang and put it up on a Throne for the rest of your life is about the only thing I can think of to say.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
I’ve found women to be pretty closed mouthed, at least as far as current relationships.
Was married to Carol for 23 years, and then one day she handed me her wedding ring. Never give me a chance to fix anything, she was done.
Took me a while to get over that, but eventually I found Penny, and life was good again. For about 10 or 11 years.
Now I’m told “We’re no longer a couple anymore”.
Between this crap and the situation of the Nation I loved and swore my life to defend, I feel like digging a damn hole and pulling the dirt in over myself.
If you got some good news or something worth waiting to see, I’m all ears.
7mm
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I’ve found women to be pretty closed mouthed, at least as far as current relationships.
Was married to Carol for 23 years, and then one day she handed me her wedding ring. Never give me a chance to fix anything, she was done.
Took me a while to get over that, but eventually I found Penny, and life was good again. For about 10 or 11 years.
Between this crap and the situation of the Nation I loved and swore my life to defend, I feel like digging a damn hole and pulling the dirt in over myself.
7mm

That sucks man, sorry to hear it.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
7mm

Never ever let your self worth be dictated to you by a woman.... as for the country, fug the leftist Bolsheviks... they are few in number yet they make themselves appear the majority
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
My own wife did a 180 after 20 years, an abrupt personality change, mid 40’s.

I’m just glad I got 20 years of memories out of the deal, and a son and a grandchild. Her family too all live around here and to them I’m still family. Just drove up to Norfolk this past summer for a nephew on that side getting married, the guy spent a good part of his childhood with us.

To those who stay happily married I say congrats and I’m happy for you 😎

Doesn’t happen for everyone.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
This threads almost like short pecker dudes got called out that can't f***
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
At 62 my wife doesn't look the same as she once did, even though she can still fit into her wedding after 36 years. I've just learned to live with what I have, Hopefully I'll leave the trading in for a younger model to someone else.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Really sorry to hear that 7mm. Hang in there it gets better. It's hunting season, get out there.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
At 62 my wife doesn't look the same as she once did, even though she can still fit into her wedding after 36 years. I've just learned to live with what I have, Hopefully I'll leave the trading in for a younger model to someone else.
Thursday none of us. This is the way we stay happy and married. The old fat man that think they still need a supermodel as a wife or only getting their self and ridiculously compensating for other. Great example of the true man right here
Posted By: persiandog Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by ldholton
This threads almost like short pecker dudes got called out that can't f***

Could be, it’s been going on ten years now, ain’t had any desire to do it all over. BTDT, now I’m on the home stretch.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Marring my lovely wife was the best thing I ever did.
Posted By: jimdgc Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Friend of mine had a name for this problem, CAWS (Crazy Ass Woman Syndrome). If they don’t already have it, they will in the future.
Posted By: AdventureBound Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Lot of truth in these posts.

A good one is damned hard to find.
Posted By: GreggH Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
There is one thing I have learned about women. What is in their heart shows on their face as they age.

GreggH
Posted By: irfubar Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
98% percent of women overestimate their sexual market value as they age.
The old saying men age like wine and women age like milk is true
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
I made my mind up not long after marriage never again and if something happens god forbid it’s still the same I won’t I’ve got 2 healthy kids that’s all I need
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by JimH
Wait until after puberty.....

Joe Biden: c'mon man......the best thing about sex with twenty-five-year-olds is there's twenty-of em......
Posted By: Teal Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
You gotta find a real princess....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
7mm
Strip club

Tinder
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Really sorry to hear that 7mm. Hang in there it gets better. It's hunting season, get out there.
Ballz,

Don’t your balls stay in a box on the night stand?
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Heard of one who went through such a rough patch as she aged she even changed her name.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
MY first wife was a sex maniac. You name it, she'd do it. Guess we lasted four years at the most. Decided she wanted to go home to mama,. I didn't know a thing until I got served with papers.

Met my second wife at work. Was hired as Christmas help. I looked across the room and said to myself. I'm gonna get lady to be with me. Turned out she ws married but separated, had three kids and was trying to get up enough money for a divorce. WE just hit it off like bacon and eggs. Her husband wasn't too happy and goy violent with her. I shipped her and the kids off to her mothers made days off trips to Reno to see her. The drive to Reno was a pain in the rear so I quit my job and moved to Reno. Getting a job that paid anything was tough but we scrounged up the money to get her freedom. Two days later we tied the knot. Her mother didn't like me, situation normal. None of my girl friends mothers liked me. My family thought I was out of my mind marrying a woman with three kids. Long story short, we were together for 52 years until she passed. I doubt I'll ever get that lucky again. Read Proverbs 31 if you want to know my wife. I did not deserve so good a woman. I miss her still.
PJ
Posted By: RAS Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22

Word
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by PJGunner
MY first wife was a sex maniac. You name it, she'd do it. Guess we lasted four years at the most. Decided she wanted to go home to mama,. I didn't know a thing until I got served with papers.

Met my second wife at work. Was hired as Christmas help. I looked across the room and said to myself. I'm gonna get lady to be with me. Turned out she ws married but separated, had three kids and was trying to get up enough money for a divorce. WE just hit it off like bacon and eggs. Her husband wasn't too happy and goy violent with her. I shipped her and the kids off to her mothers made days off trips to Reno to see her. The drive to Reno was a pain in the rear so I quit my job and moved to Reno. Getting a job that paid anything was tough but we scrounged up the money to get her freedom. Two days later we tied the knot. Her mother didn't like me, situation normal. None of my girl friends mothers liked me. My family thought I was out of my mind marrying a woman with three kids. Long story short, we were together for 52 years until she passed. I doubt I'll ever get that lucky again. Read Proverbs 31 if you want to know my wife. I did not deserve so good a woman. I miss her still.
PJ

Yessir
"Good friends " and family have shattered many an
otherwise great relationship for a man and woman.
The ones that rip my drawers are the ones that have
been married and divorced multiple times.
They're the least qualified to speak of what makes
a good relationship work.
Either they suck as a person and make a miserable
mate, or they're a terrible judge of character which
makes them suck at picking a dependable mate
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Speaking of wimmins, some are rather bright and witty. & since today is N'atl Daughter's Day, I thought this might be of interest. My daughter is only 12, but the last several years it has gotten nigh impossible to pull one over on her. She knows all my tricks, even knows what I'm going to say before I say it. Sure I'm able to get one over on her occasionally, but it's getting more and more difficult to do so. She even interrupts me and calls someone a commie basterd before I'm able to do so! She's a little firecracker and I know she won't take any crap from the boys - now or in the future.

Tonight I was telling her a story about one of our cousins who recently married some imbecile liberal named Chad who wears skinny capri pants and shirts that are at least 2-3 sizes too small - on purpose. She said: wait a minute, his name is Chad??? She then said: well, that should have been the first red flag for her (our cousin). I busted out laughing.

She's a good 'un and deserves the best. Although I'm seriously apprehensive about it, I know she'll choose a good man when the time comes.
Posted By: Futura Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by RAS

Word

Women age like bananas
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Read Ben Franklin's "Advice to a young man" sometime. Old Ben was definitely a wise man!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
7mm
I was in that situation once. Here’s the advice I received:

There’s one just around the corner that’ll keep house like June Cleaver, cook like Betty Crocker, and fugk like Tracy Lords.

Keep at it!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Tinder

I have a friend my own age whose wife died. Met a woman online a year later, married her a year after that, both in their 60’s, happy as a clam now. I forget what app.

Tinder? I have another good friend in his 30’s, two kids, wife cut him off, separated. So he tried Tinder.

Tinder is the ouija board of “dating” grin But, one can get laid a lot.

Anyways, eventually he did meet someone he liked a lot but his wife wants to try and work it out so for the sake of the kids that’s where he’s at.
Posted By: dieselfitter Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
If a girl doesn't meet your standards, ....lower your standards.
Posted By: persiandog Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by PJGunner
MY first wife was a sex maniac. You name it, she'd do it.
PJ

where is she now?
Posted By: texasbatman Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon

AMEN Wabi. October 9th would have been 43 years for us. She passed Monday, 9/12/22. God I miss her. She was the best. You guys need to appreciate what you have because it can be gone in a blink of an eye.

Jim
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
Sherwood Schwarz was the anti christ.
That Brady Bunch chit doesnt work.

Got divorced 20 yrs ago.
Aint found a good one w 200 acres of hunting ground so dont give a crap.

I warned a couple young guys at work. They didnt listen.
Now they cant hunt or fish and constantly work weekends because their new wives spend spend spend.

Grew up around strong, pretty, smart women. All conservatives. So like a dumbass I thought all women were capable/ decent.

Nope.
Posted By: antlers Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
I like Proverbs 31 chicks. With a badonkadonk…!
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Women as They Age - 09/26/22
When she was 21, I thought she was too bossy to live with. At 66, she is getting better.

She now takes time off from bossing me around to criticize me.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Women as They Age - 09/27/22
I gotta say, I miss what I had with Carol. We were both young, and madly in love for each other. Marrying her was the reason I joined the Army, and as a soldier, I wasn’t the best of husbands.
I got out after 4 years, and we returned home to where we’d grown up. For nearly 20 years things were great. I matured, got over the hell raising, and as Ben got older I became a pretty good father, a much better husband, and a pretty good provider.
But I guess as I matured, so did she, in a different direction. She handed me the ring and moved out.
A few months later, I took her out for Mother’s Day, and after an hour or so, I realized that this wasn’t the girl I’d married, and I really didn’t enjoy her company.
For about a year and a half, I didn’t give a crap if I woke up in the morning or not.
I ain’t trying to be a downer. It really don’t take much to make me happy.
Squirrel come in a couple weeks ago, and I got a stainless Ruger American in .22LR that’ll put 5 shots into a nickel at 35 yards! (I kid you not) grin
I also have a little honey hole full of Fox Squirrels and Grays, and just me and Ben and Penny knows where it’s at!
Once we get a frost and the leaves come down, me and that Ruger’s gonna do some hunting! I hope to hell I can convince Penny to go along.
7mm
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Women as They Age - 09/27/22
I gotta say, I miss what I had with Carol. We were both young, and madly in love for each other. Marrying her was the reason I joined the Army, and as a soldier, I wasn’t the best of husbands.
I got out after 4 years, and we returned home to where we’d grown up. For nearly 20 years things were great. I matured, got over the hell raising, and as Ben got older I became a pretty good father, a much better husband, and a pretty good provider.
But I guess as I matured, so did she, in a different direction. She handed me the ring and moved out.
A few months later, I took her out for Mother’s Day, and after an hour or so, I realized that this wasn’t the girl I’d married, and I really didn’t enjoy her company.
For about a year and a half, I didn’t give a crap if I woke up in the morning or not.
I ain’t trying to be a downer. It really don’t take much to make me happy.
Squirrel come in a couple weeks ago, and I got a stainless Ruger American in .22LR that’ll put 5 shots into a nickel at 35 yards! (I kid you not) grin
I also have a little honey hole full of Fox Squirrels and Grays, and just me and Ben and Penny knows where it’s at!
Once we get a frost and the leaves come down, me and that Ruger’s gonna do some hunting! I hope to hell I can convince Penny to go along.
7mm

I won’t say much, but when you make it your job in life to take care of “them”, and then your world is torn in two, it is extraordinary difficult to know what to do with yourself…..year and a half in and I still don’t have it figured out. The strangest mix of anger, hate, sad, lonely and still freedom and the opportunity to make something new on a blank slate.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Women as They Age - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Clarkm
When she was 21, I thought she was too bossy to live with. At 66, she is getting better.

She now takes time off from bossing me around to criticize me.

laugh
Posted By: ST500 Re: Women as They Age - 09/28/22
I lost my wife of nearly 39 years to cancer. I’d give anything to have her back. We both had flaws and bad habits. We stuck it out as long as possible
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Women as They Age - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by texasbatman

AMEN Wabi. October 9th would have been 43 years for us. She passed Monday, 9/12/22. God I miss her. She was the best. You guys need to appreciate what you have because it can be gone in a blink of an eye.

Jim

Very sorry to hear this. I'll pray for you.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Women as They Age - 09/28/22

Jim

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine being in your shoes. Deepest condolences.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Women as They Age - 09/29/22

Jim

I'm sorry for your loss.
Posted By: sll Re: Women as They Age - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
Lot of truth in these posts.

A good one is damned hard to find.
My motto is there is no such thing as a good one....some are just better than others.
© 24hourcampfire