Home
Introduces his new “commitment to America” instead of “contract with America”
The GOP hasn’t had an original idea since the 1980’s.
We need a real Conservative/America first nationalist party bad.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gop-leader-mccarthy-unveils-commitment-america-plan
It sure as hell doesn't start with McCarthy.
They make promises they know they will never have to keep. They’ll have a vote and pass everything. Then it’ll die in the Senate or get vetoed by the fraudulent president. That’s pure political theater.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
They make promises they know they will never have to keep. They’ll have a vote and pass everything. Then it’ll die in the Senate or get vetoed by the fraudulent president. That’s pure political theater.

The Republican Party has outlived its usefulnesss and has devolved into nothing more than the Washington Generals to the Dems Globetrotters.
The GOP is not much more than a shadow of the DNC.
Gingrich made a big noise and show about term limits. With power came crickets.

Osky
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That's for damn sure; can't imagine how he continues to hold the leadership position for the R's.....................must have pics of a LOT of members screwing the pooch 'cause he has no real political skill & zero charisma or personal appeal at all.

MM
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Karl Rove likely put that garbage together, and told McCarthy to run with it.

The real question is why is Jim Jordon not pounding the table to replace McCarthy? He says all the right things, seems genuine and MAGA, but just won't grab the bull by the horns. I hope that is fair to say, cause I like the guy.
Gingrich gave speeches about FDR calling him the greatest president in history. Think about that.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Gingrich gave speeches about FDR calling him the greatest president in history. Think about that.

He is The Flimflam Man.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

The real question is why is Jim Jordon not pounding the table to replace McCarthy? He says all the right things, seems genuine and MAGA, but just won't grab the bull by the horns. I hope that is fair to say, cause I like the guy.

Cuz he’s on Record Supporting McLuntz for Speaker..

Mordor is in Control …

The Patriots are a Football Team ..
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gop-leader-mccarthy-unveils-commitment-america-plan
How about reigning in the ATF with their reinterpretations of laws to their anti-gun liking? How about reigning in the FBI with regard to their incomprehensible focus on White terrorism, of all things?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

👆
They make promises they know they will never have to keep.

Then they can say hey, we tried.
Instead of actually fighting for anything they copy old catchphrases. McCarthy had his chance and blew it. Time to move on. Let him go back to rooming with Luntz.
Biggest thing to do is shutdown stock purchases by politicians while in office and get rid of that fuuuking spouse loop hole bullschit about them buying stocks also.

Schit been going on for 100,s of years.
All about making legislation to get wealthy off of.

You know...
Those "smart investments" they never seemed to be able to make prior to being in office...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Biggest thing to do is shutdown stock purchases by politicians while in office and get rid of that fuuuking spouse loop hole bullschit about them buying stocks also.

Schit been going on for 100,s of years.
All about making legislation to get wealthy off of.

You know...
Those "smart investments" they never seemed to be able to make prior to being in office...

How else are they supposed to get wealthy until they ban personal ownership of firearms so they can confiscate Americas assets?
I got 10 or 20k easy to invest.
Be sweet if I could double or quadruple up on it at least.
Hell even the tax hit could be bearable....

Just need the good ole insider DC down low.
Like a Legislatiated and cultivated IPO getting ready to be released on wall street.

Kinda like Paul Pelosi.
Get in on the ground floor cheap and then sell high when the rubes buy....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
How about reigning in the ATF with their reinterpretations of laws to their anti-gun liking? How about reigning in the FBI with regard to their incomprehensible focus on White terrorism, of all things?
Reigning in the FBI’s White Terrorism agenda is a tall order, especially when the Republican Leadership, McConnell, McCarthy and Cruz have publicly declared Jan6 Protesters TERRORISTS.
The Commitment to America is following the America First Trump Agenda.

Well, at least according to Rep. Jim Banks.

The ‘Commitment to America’ we’ve come up with might be familiar because if you really boil it down, it is the Trump agenda. It is American First agenda, and that shows you that the Republican party is rooted in a new place that represents the new coalition of voters that Donald Trump brought to the Republican party,”
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Jim Jordan and a couple others I can't think of right now would be better choices than McCarthy. The farther we get away from Cocaine Chyna McConnell and Lizard Chaney types, the better I like them.
Unless we get a veto proof Congress it means nothing but gridlock. Pure theater. But, I will take it over whatever the democRATs are offering.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Unless we get a veto proof Congress it means nothing but gridlock. Pure theater. But, I will take it over whatever the democRATs are offering.

kwg
Yeah, they surely won’t be able to accomplish much if anything on their list, BUT taking back the House can put a STOP to the Progressive Agenda being forced upon us today.

Step 1) Stop the oppositions forward motion.

BTW, Gridlock is good, for now.
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

Gingrich really screwed the pooch when, after the election, he let the blowhard Jesse Helms continually run his mouth to the MSM about defeating the Dims and how bad the Repubs were going to legislatively stick it to them. Gingrich should have clamped down on Helms before he got started as the press was waiting in the wings for someone like him. I remember watching Helms bloviating to the press and thinking someone in charge had better shut this guy up and tell him to get back to work.
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

Gingrich really screwed the pooch when, after the election, he let the blowhard Jesse Helms continually run his mouth to the MSM about defeating the Dims and how bad the Repubs were going to legislatively stick it to them. Gingrich should have clamped down on Helms before he got started as the press was waiting in the wings for someone like him. I remember watching Helms bloviating to the press and thinking someone in charge had better shut this guy up and tell him to get back to work.
Part of the plan.
Originally Posted by rainshot
McCarthy had his chance and blew it.

He didn't "blow it". All planned sabotage. Protect The Swamp is #1 priority.

This B.S. has been going on since at least the Kennedy assassination.

Remember this?

President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, commonly called the Warren Commission

Their job was to swipe everything away, and they succeeded.

Attached picture Warren_CommissionB.jpg
© 24hourcampfire