Home
Cowgirls need to trade off Dak and Elliot

Backup QB & RB making them look like amateurs 😬
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

Jerry,s kids just got ripped off a PI call also.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Originally Posted by renegade50
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

Cowgirls will never win another SB until Jerry and his Retard Sons sell the team b
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

Cowgirls will never win another SB until Jerry and his Retard Sons sell the team b

You're sitting on yer couch wearing a vintage Troy Aikman jersey while you watch the game aren't you?
Cowgirls need to trade off Dak and Elliot

Backup QB & RB making them look like amateurs 😬
Get yer house leveled out yet? Did the tire have a flat spot?
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

Retards is one thing you have some knowledge of
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

Retards is one thing you have some knowledge of

Your the only one I know, Shorty.
Like a moth to a flame. That Little Man Syndrome is just eating away at that little pea brain you have. πŸ˜‚
Lots of people letting the chance for righteousness points slide so far on this thread.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

You're sitting on yer couch wearing a vintage Troy Aikman jersey while you watch the game aren't you?

Oh look everybody. The Cop that doesn’t want anyone but him to carry a gun.
Pull over any LTC holders today that made you schitt yourself ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
You too losers should get a room. That way y’all can Jack each other off when I make a post.

But you both have plenty of Reach Around experience.
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
This is shaping up to be another 11-10 final score….
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Lots of people letting the chance for righteousness points slide so far on this thread.

After watching the 1st half, the Eagles should have a cakewalk winning the NFC East this year.
Originally Posted by TimZ
This is shaping up to be another 11-10 final score….

Yep. The battle of the NFC Losers.
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

No unlike you I don't want people required to pay a fee to exercise their rights, dumbazz. Just because you made two nickels off it doesn't make it right.

You're wearing a jersey aren't you?.....and a helmet. Get a life uncle Rico.

After watching the 1st half, the Eagles should have a cakewalk winning the NFC East this year.

Agreed, they should win it going away…
They both got paid..
Doing the Haynesworth.
Guaranteed money.
Why show effort ...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No doubt Rene.

No unlike you I don't want people required to pay a fee to exercise their rights, dumbazz. Just because you made two nickels off it doesn't make it right.

You're wearing a jersey aren't you?.....and a helmet. Get a life uncle Rico.

LMAO !

Pretty Fuqking rich coming from the Loser Liar with no life whatsoever, other than following me around like dog without a bone on every thread. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And just for those that haven’t seen your statement, here’s Exactly what you said, Loser.

Also, what kind of a coward would posses a concealed handgun license? You need the gubbment to approve of your self-defense?
Lol clown...

Now Fuqk off and find another hobby, Jackoff Handy.
Nobody here on the Fire wants to listen to your pathetic whiney ass.
Originally Posted by TimZ

Agreed, they should win it going away…

Yep. The Redskins, are whatever they call themselves nowadays are just as bad as Dallas and NY.
If the Cowboys start winning they’ll be β€œyour team.”

LOL
Chlinstructor, I would hate to be stalked like you are.

On the other hand, you will never lack a prom date.
I loved NFL football as a kid. The Cowboys and 49ers were must see TV and the same for Bill’s/Dolphins.

I haven’t watched pro football in years. The Lions made that easy, along with the blm garbage but what made it easiest is the product. Today’s NFL with all of the rule changes isn’t the same product. It’s the same name but a completely different product.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Nah. Just like to watch JJ lose. Been done with them for several years. Told ya I switched to KC when they signed the next Greatest QB of all time. 😬
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I loved NFL football as a kid. The Cowboys and 49ers were must see TV and the same for Bill’s/Dolphins.

I haven’t watched pro football in years. The Lions made that easy, along with the blm garbage but what made it easiest is the product. Today’s NFL with all of the rule changes isn’t the same product. It’s the same name but a completely different product.

No doubt.

Loved to watch the Niners when Joe Montana was there.
Joe Montana was probably the greatest overall QB, one that you could plug into any era of football IMO.

Even with all of the rules changes over the decades. A great O-line and a calm accurate QB that can anticipate and throw guys open hasn’t changed. β€œMobil quarterback” in the NFL is code word for can’t pass.
I was a big NFL fan back when rookie QB’s had to sit a couple of years and learn the game. Back when you couldn’t chuck the ball out of bounds after leaving the β€œtackle box” QB’s were fair game to hit, horse collars were legal, bump and run coverage ect.
Joe Montana was probably the greatest overall QB, one that you could plug into any era of football IMO.

Even with all of the rules changes over the decades. A great O-line and a calm accurate QB that can anticipate and throw guys open hasn’t changed. β€œMobil quarterback” in the NFL is code word for can’t pass.

Yep. Montana the Comeback Kid. I’d take him over Tom Brady any day.
Montana with the Chiefs Vs Young with the 49ers was a game I’ll never forget. It sucks that there isn’t that level of intensity and grudge match anyone. That’s what made the NFL. That and playing outdoor games in sometimes brutal conditions.
I feel sorry for you guys gettin' stuck with Mike McCarthy... That bullfrog SOB would never take responsibility for his own fugg ups when he was up here... Always played the blame game...
Montana with the Chiefs Vs Young with the 49ers was a game I’ll never forget. It sucks that there isn’t that level of intensity and grudge match anyone. That’s what made the NFL. That and playing outdoor games in sometimes brutal conditions.

Yep. Remember it well. I became an instant Chiefs fan when Montana went there. Really liked Marty Schottenheimer too.
A very good game.

With that Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott is looking back over his shoulder about now.
Well, the crooked corksuckers just put the screws to D there by not calling that hold against a D reciever. Crooked schiett.

Just double up on a reciever and stop them from running their route.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, the crooked corksuckers just put the screws to D there by not calling that hold against a D reciever. Crooked schiett.

The Refs have been horrible in every game I’m watched this year. How could they not see two defenders holding the same receiver ? πŸ€ͺ

And then they’ve got that dumb woman Ref this year. She just stands around and watches when the other Refs huddle up. πŸ€ͺ
They did see two defenders holding one reciever down.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Refs have been horrible in every game I’m watched this year. How could they not see two defenders holding the same receiver ? πŸ€ͺ

And then they’ve got that dumb woman Ref this year. She just stands around and watches when the other Refs huddle up. πŸ€ͺ

Pro ball is so rigged it's unreal and I'm sorry to say it has progressed into college ball. Therefore no Face Mask call against Alabama on the 7 yd line for UT.

The money makers must get in for the TV money win.
Pollard is kicking some ass tonight. They ought to trade Zeke Elliot off while they can still get anything for him. He’s done.
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
I feel sorry for you guys gettin' stuck with Mike McCarthy... That bullfrog SOB would never take responsibility for his own fugg ups when he was up here... Always played the blame game...

He’s always been a dumbass.
Cowgirls lucked out. Interception by Diggs. Game over.
I loved it.

FNY
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Let him and Dak and Elliot lose about three straight. Sean Peyton will be back in Dallas whatever the cost. And, he knows what a real franchise qb can do.

Yep. Montana the Comeback Kid. I’d take him over Tom Brady any day.
I've never anyone else execute a 2-minute drill like Joe.
Dyke. Doesn't like men.

LOL

Nah. Just like to watch JJ lose. Been done with them for several years. Told ya I switched to KC when they signed the next Greatest QB of all time. 😬

#bandwagon
That’s my favorite game of all time. Classic Montana.
hanco didn't watch the game. whistle wink

LOL

Yeah - don't you just love it when you hear "Been done with them several years" over and over and over and over and over.........The Eagles have a song for you - "Get Over It"...
© 24hourcampfire