Home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hot-evidence-holding-center-Chicago.html

A Chicago man is in critical condition in the hospital after being shot in the face after infiltrating a SWAT team training exercise.

The unnamed man was picking up personal property from the evidence collection center at Homan Square in Chicago.

He scaled a fire escape five floors and entered the building, interrupting a training exercise for the city's SWAT team.
One of those brilliant Welsh fellas I betcha.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
One of those brilliant Welsh fellas I betcha.

LOL. Norwegians. 😜

Sounds like a candidate for Darwin Award Winner too.
That fella was just thinking outside of the box......
If you check the comments someone was irate they shot him because the gun was "just loaded with rubber bullets.... ". A Chicago view point I guess.
Shot him in the face... non-life threatening injuries... 9mm.

laugh

grin
Lightfoot will fire the cops shortly
Originally Posted by blanket
Lightfoot will fire the cops shortly

Yep. Ole BeetleJuice will be hollering RACISM 🤪
2ndwind: This "perp" really went out of his dumb ass way to get shot up!
He-he.
Street justice.
Reminds me of the notorious negro "black panther" and sncc party member/president known as h. rap brown who tried something similar back in 1970.
This "black panther" racist decided to commit an armed robbery all by "his seff", up in New York City.
Unbeknownst to this negro mental midget he chose to try to rob a notorious "cop bar" and as he attempted to rob the place all the off duty cops (including a close friend of mine!) unleashed on him and they were pickin bullets out of him for a week!
He-he - just love street justice.
chicago what a cess pool.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire