Home
Florida alleged robber armed with gun claims ‘I’m from Chicago, bro,' leaves when clerk displays own weapon

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...ro-leaves-when-clerk-displays-own-weapon

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Moron.
Forgot where he was, clearly.

"hey stupid mofo, law abiding citizens here have guns too"
Looks like he had a pistol under his shirt in the small of his back also
Too bad he didn't leave 'stiff'.....
Is he so stupid as to think the clerk doesn't know he came in there for an armed robbery?
Originally Posted by Redneck
He should have shot him at his first opportunity. Now he's going to rob someone else.

No prosecutor would touch him for that.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Redneck
He should have shot him at his first opportunity. Now he's going to rob someone else.

No prosecutor would touch him for that.

Open carry isn't legal in Florida but I'm still not certain he could have got away with shooting him with the gun pointing at the floor the whole time, just given the climate of gun prosecution in the country. Maybe if he shot him as soon as he walked in the door.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Maybe if he shot him as soon as he walked in the door.
That's what I said.
1911, hard guard, assess.......

If the clerk had just started blasting, he likely would had a problem on his hands with a DA.

But, I'm looking through a CO lens, not FL.

Now, if a second armed hoodrat had walked in........
Shame it wasn’t a happy ending
I'm curious if this will make it to the Active Self Protection videos.

Like what would one do if they were had CC and walked in on this...it would be hard not to shoot in my opinion. Threatening words with a shotgun kind of concealed...

I'm surprised the perp got out with his life and his shotgun. I'd expect one or both be demanded to be laying on the ground before he got a chance to leave.
Originally Posted by LeakyWaders
I'm curious if this will make it to the Active Self Protection videos.

Like what would one do if they were had CC and walked in on this...it would be hard not to shoot in my opinion. Threatening words with a shotgun kind of concealed...

I'm surprised the perp got out with his life and his shotgun. I'd expect one or both be demanded to be laying on the ground before he got a chance to leave.
Yep, "Either that shotgun, or you on the ground in about two seconds."
But, but, we do this in Chicago all the time.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
But, but, we do this in Chicago all the time.
grin
Somewhere on here is a classic photo. TLee defending his turf after a big blow. Pretty much "a picture is worth a thousand words".
© 24hourcampfire