Home
1 million views overnight.. Screaming about Mary Trump when asked about Ray Epps is as good as a confession.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1574486424207777792
Yeah and Pelosi paid him well.
Great acting
Very few voters left huh?

Keep talking I can see the needle moving as your moth continues to move ya lying pos
Weasel
Jamie Raskin is a doosh.

I’m glad the gentleman from KY let him prattle and embarrass himself.
Originally Posted by efw
Very few voters left huh?

Keep talking I can see the needle moving as your moth continues to move ya lying pos

Like the ole boy on Get Smart smile used to say; the old virtue signaling trick - eh....
"poor schmuck"
Hey Raskin, I've got a dog that likes to chase own tail too, want me to arrange a play date for the two of ya?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Jamie Raskin is a doosh.

I’m glad the gentleman from KY let him prattle and embarrass himself.

As an American, he's a complete embarrassment.. and a blathering coward.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
1 million views overnight.. Screaming about Mary Trump when asked about Ray Epps is as good as a confession.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1574486424207777792

Funny schitt that.
The left knows no shame and the sad part about it all is they know that their not fooling anyone but continue to spew their filth anyway!
Originally Posted by MPat70
The left knows no shame and the sad part about it all is they know that their not fooling anyone but continue to spew their filth anyway!

Oh they're fooling a lot of people, this country is loaded with fools.
All a lefty needs is a Headline, no critical thinking on the left.
I don't know how these lying democrats sleep at night. Nevermind, yeah I do.

Raskin is a snake.
That angry defensiveness screams guilty as he'll to me. That guy is covering something up. It's like the old hellory Clitons what difference does it make Bengazi rant. If they act angry enough it shuts the otherside down. Lawyers always use the angry rage response to try to shut down a line of questioning that's hitting too close.

Bb
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MPat70

Oh they're fooling a lot of people, this country is loaded with fools.
All a lefty needs is a Headline, no critical thinking on the left.

^^THIS^^ I have several of these ignoramuses in my family. None have any critical thinking skills whatsoever.
In the immortal words of Shakespeare ... that idiot doth protest too much.
© 24hourcampfire