Home
Is deddt too

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...shot-in-compton-over-weekend/ar-AA12jSbl
Kee Riches, a 23-year-old L.A. rapper, was shot and killed in Compton on Saturday night.

Riches, whose real name is Kian Nellum, was shot along with another man — 29-year-old Robert Leflore Jr. — around 9:40 p.m. on the 1500 block of S. Chester Avenue in Compton, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department and L.A. County Medical Examiner-Coroner records.

Tributes poured in across the artist's social media accounts upon word of his death. The "2 Live" and "Westside Lady" rapper was known in the area for his love of his community and drive to build it up, much like slain rapper Nipsey Hussle, who was gunned down in 2019. Riches previously told L.A. Taco that the Crenshaw hero, whom he described as "the embodiment of a street soldier,
And now msn?

You're slipping.

I need the real newsfeed stuff from reliable sources. Not this mainstream stuff.

C'mon, I'm jonesn here
Gunned down for trying to give back and build up his community.
Kee Riches, a 23-year-old L.A. rapper, was shot and killed in Compton on Saturday night.

Riches, whose real name is Kian Nellum, was shot along with another man — 29-year-old Robert Leflore Jr. — around 9:40 p.m. on the 1500 block of S. Chester Avenue in Compton, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department and L.A. County Medical Examiner-Coroner records.

Tributes poured in across the artist's social media accounts upon word of his death. The "2 Live" and "Westside Lady" rapper was known in the area for his love of his community and drive to build it up, much like slain rapper Nipsey Hussle, who was gunned down in 2019. Riches previously told L.A. Taco that the Crenshaw hero, whom he described as "the embodiment of a street soldier,
Glad to see they're keepin' it real.
Such a sad time for your country.

Let us bow our heads in mournful sorrow.

We are diminishes.
Damn! No doubt murdered by some racist white nationalist.
Even worse is that according to that article this death comes shortly after the homicide of another LA rapper shot dead over jewelry at Roscoe’s House of Waffles and Chicken…
The world is less richer
Well, I'm sure he fought a valiant uphill battle with low IQ but it got him in the end.
Wrapping seems to be a very dangerous profession.
I wonder how he will be voting in November...
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Well, I'm sure he fought a valiant uphill battle with low IQ but it got him in the end.
LOL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gunned down for trying to give back and build up his community.

Was he handing out Turkeys for Thanksgiving?
Why does God let bad things happen to good people??!!!
Young Dolph used to pass out dem turgys

Rest in Heaven King
Everyone should go to Walmart in Compton once in their life. I saw a black woman who had one eye as big as a baseball. I guess she was shot and didn't have the money to get it removed. The colors was all swirled together like a rubber ball.

There wasn't just cops at the door, they was in the store walking around.

Good looking Hookers slinging azz less than a half mile from the front door.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Rest in Heaven King

Like G money in New Jack City?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Rest in Heaven King
werrOhlode,hegone
Is that 5?
You're on a roll
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by rong
Is that 5?
You're on a roll

Dropping like flies
🤣🤣🤣
Banning guns would prevent tragedies like this.
Ohh Lort who beez #6?

Anyone have these guys in the pool?
Rappers are like cockroaches- - - - -they reproduce faster than they can be exterminated. Those two species will probably be the only things to survive a nuclear armageddon!
This is looking like it might come across to some people as racist.
I feel we need a tabulation of how many country singers passed in the last few days to balance things out.
Shot by neglected wives, DUIs, thrown off a horse, bar fights, rolled up in a combine, fell off the stage, kilt by a jealous husband. There must be a number of them; multitude of ways a country boy can not survive.
Originally Posted by Distridr
Banning guns would prevent tragedies like this.

So would banning blacks.
© 24hourcampfire