Home
https://www.infowars.com/posts/un-food-chief-warns-of-hell-on-earth-from-famine/

UN Food Chief Warns of “Hell on Earth” from FAMINE

Stop what youre doing…leave your grand toddler unattended.

Watch this whole video in the HappyXamper.com link

Health Ranger Mike Adams breaks down alarming messages from world leaders and provides the knowledge you can use TODAY to better protect yourself and loved ones from the coming calamities.
Finally, back on track.

Shewww buddy, some of us was worried.
Supposedly there was going to be no bread in the stores by now due to grain from Ukraine not getting out to market.......

Jim Conrad and Sam Olsen must be doing their jobs!
Some parts of Earth would profit from a famine. Middle East, India, Africa, S. America, Mexico come to mind.
Got myself 5,000 cans of Vienna sausage, we good
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Some parts of Earth would profit from a famine. Middle East, India, Africa, S. America, Mexico come to mind.

Chicago, Detroit, LA, St.Louis, Hollywood, Atlanta, New York, Baltimore, New Orleans, Austin..........
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

And some sardines and crackers 😁
Hope they ain’t Prairie Best

I heard they suck
I see you got the toily replaced.
Do not forget about Soylent Green.
Marxists have already created Hell on Earth.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

But what are ya gonna do if company shows up?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Chicago, Detroit, LA, St.Louis, Hollywood, Atlanta, New York, Baltimore, New Orleans, Austin..........

Bingo.
A country boy can survive.

Osky
Stock up on rototillers!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Stock up on rototillers!
Hey. Burns is giving away an AR to whom ever finds his pecker. You in? LMAO 😂
You got spare kidneys? WTF Happened with the first set? [bleep] was gross, yo…
Stock up on rototillers!

Are they good with tomato sauce, meatballs and a nice Chianti?
My bad...

You said rototillers... not Rotini.

Must be a Oregon thing...
I just put up another 300 pounds of beans and 200 pounds of rice in mylar liners in 5 gallon buckets with o2 absorbers and another 6 gallon bucket of oats. I've got 6 mylar liners left so I'll get some more buckets and do sugar and angel hair pasta. I can't remember if I left my other pasta in the plastic wrap and then put them in mylar or opened them all first.

I really think Biden blew up that pipeline and Russia will retaliate in some way. Those crazy bastards on the left want a bunch of people dead and they'll keep screwing around until they get it. I'm thinking some iodine tabs might be worth picking up too.

I don't mind putting food in storage because it isn't getting any cheaper. At Costco today I noticed several prices up again since last week. Many items are up over 50% since last year. I buy at least 1 case of something for storage each time I got to the store.

Bb
Originally Posted by CashisKing
My bad...

You said rototillers... not Rotini.

Must be a Oregon thing...
Roy gunna poison his enemies. Then chop up and rototill them into his garden.
Waste not want not
I'm telling you, rototillers! Getcha some! While you can! The next big shortage! Why wait? Ground needs tilling NOW! Don't wait till you need to bury bodies and you can't get down.

66"'er works on the excavator and skidsteer. Till till till!
I'm telling you, rototillers! Getcha some! While you can! The next big shortage! Why wait? Ground needs tilling NOW! Don't wait till you need to bury bodies and you can't get down.

66"'er works on the excavator and skidsteer. Till till till!
Till first, then hugelkulture over top?

Gavin gonna send you some bodies up for composting.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He already has! LOL
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He already has! LOL
You can fit a bunch in those big mounded up gardens . Build more and play dumb when the sheriff shows up with a warrant. You already look the part so just grunt and lick your mouth when they talk. LMAO
© 24hourcampfire