Home
https://www.foxnews.com/us/after-ma...more-police-file-gun-charges-against-him

I wonder how long a GoFundMe for his legal fees would stay up?!?
Baltimore LMAO
I hope Mr. Muldrow can prevail in this case and get Maryland's law overturned. I agree it is a violation of his Second Ammendment rights.
What a shame that the cops always find a way to go after the good guy. It brings truth to the saying that no good deed goes unpunished
We’re it not for the cops, politicians like these would just be azzholes with bad ideas.
He must (or should) have known the laws. Surprising how many don’t.

If he did, he opted for the “judged by twelve” option over “carried by six”.

One thing he has going for him, he’s Black, can’t hurt. If he were White it’d be in the news cycle already.

I doubt a dismissal is on the table, if not hopefully
it can be pled down.
Please disable your ad blocker to allow ads on Fox!

Why do you guys keep posting referencing sources that pull this schitt???
Baltimore deserves everything it gets.

I used to fly into there for a job I had going in Martinsburg, WV. Their PD must have buddies at the airport that report who flies in with a checked handgun, as I got stopped about a mile from the rental car place, "Just to check" if I had my weapon correctly secured.

TSA says ammo has to be locked in the dame container as the handgun. To legally transport in MD they have to be secured in separate locked containers.

I read their dang book, and in my locked suitcase I had two TSA approved pistol cases, one with my weapon and one with my ammo. Very professional Sargent allowed as to I had it correct but he wanted to know how I got the ammo out of the handgun case. Told him the truth, I swapped it in the bathroom of the airport, as I knew that driving with them both in the same container was a crime there.

I also remember that WV had a sign on the state line that said "Stop and load" for travelers coming from MD.

I felt safer in Mexico.
Originally Posted by Seafire

^^^THIS^^^
Originally Posted by philgood80

I don't know why you'd want to use GoFundMe. You know they keep 10%?
Maryland police cars have automatic license plate readers... they run constantly while their police cruisers are on the streets.

The software is tied to a CCW database...

Fair warning to anyone that travels to or thru that chithole.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Maryland police cars have automatic license plate readers... they run constantly while their police cruisers are on the streets.

A good friend has a BiL who is a retired Maryland State Trooper, the guy said when he was a Cop he used to pull over Texas plates on purpose, just to fish for firearm violations.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
We’re it not for the cops, politicians like these would just be azzholes with bad ideas.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

A good friend has a BiL who is a retired Maryland State Trooper, the guy said when he was a Cop he used to pull over Texas plates on purpose, just to fish for firearm violations.
I agree that this is a 2nd amendment violation but at the same time it is imperative to know and understand the lawless gun laws of every state.

In addition, if you conceal carry in a state that doesn't recognize your CCL then for Pete's sake don't offer up any information (as a general rule) when talking to the police (because you never know when you are talking to a rotten apple).

All of this could have been avoided if he would have kept silent about the gun.

But, it's always easier to Monday morning quarterback!

And which CCW databases are they connected to?

Only MD?
Except that being black can get you killed without an excuse!

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
Drink much Kool aid?

Phil
Living in imagination land.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Only MD?

They aren't. The tag readers are only tied to MVA/DMV records. When I took the CCW class, the instructor spent some time speaking about your interaction with police during a traffic stop. We discussed whether or not to tell the officer if you're carrying. The instructor, a former State Trooper, recommended that you tell the officer that you are carrying. Someone brought up the question that wouldn't he already know, if your were the owner of the vehicle, that you also have a CCW? He specifically said that the State Police CCW database IS NOT LINKED to the MVA database and that you should tell the officer that you're carrying.

We were just talking about this last night after shooting. Several of us shoot sporting clays with the county sheriff and a couple of friends of mine know him personally. This buddy of mine said that he was talking to him last week about this, and he said that his officers are instructed not to ask and he told my buddy not to tell unless you're asked to get out of the car. That right there tells me that the cops don't have that info.

In regards to this story, the guy is an idiot. That would be like me going into VA without a license and getting caught and crying about it. He knew damn right well that he was carrying illegally. If he didn't know, he's even more of an idiot.

Phil
That is absolutely untrue.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Please tell that good friend to tell his BIL for me he is a azz hole. Hasbeen
The folks that choose to live in those chit holes deserve what they get. I always wanted to visit that part of the country because of the history involved there in out countries founding. Never happen. Hasbeen

Don't know about other states, especially the liberal crapholes, but Texas DPS maintains our LTC database. By law, they will not release to anyone except law enforcement and they are required to notify you if they release your name to or if any LE requests your info.

"Sec. 411.192. CONFIDENTIALITY OF RECORDS
(c) The department shall notify a license holder of any request that is made for
information relating to the license holder under this section and provide the name of the
agency making the request"
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Only MD?

They aren't. The tag readers are only tied to MVA/DMV records. When I took the CCW class, the instructor spent some time speaking about your interaction with police during a traffic stop. We discussed whether or not to tell the officer if you're carrying. The instructor, a former State Trooper, recommended that you tell the officer that you are carrying. Someone brought up the question that wouldn't he already know, if your were the owner of the vehicle, that you also have a CCW? He specifically said that the State Police CCW database IS NOT LINKED to the MVA database and that you should tell the officer that you're carrying.

We were just talking about this last night after shooting. Several of us shoot sporting clays with the county sheriff and a couple of friends of mine know him personally. This buddy of mine said that he was talking to him last week about this, and he said that his officers are instructed not to ask and he told my buddy not to tell unless you're asked to get out of the car. That right there tells me that the cops don't have that info.

In regards to this story, the guy is an idiot. That would be like me going into VA without a license and getting caught and crying about it. He knew damn right well that he was carrying illegally. If he didn't know, he's even more of an idiot.

Thanks stone cutter.

Last I checked, in Cali the requirement to notify an LEO if pulled over varies by county or municipality. As there are 58 counties in CA, when asked "is there anything in the vehicle I should know about" I've decided to let them know I'm a CCW holder. Only time it's happened here in this county (I don't get pulled over much) I did so and the deputy said " If you'll leave yours be, I'll leave mine in my holster"

Not all places in Cali suck.
There are some states that require you to disclose if you have a firearm in the vehicle. I have a license to carry in my home state and I am also allowed to carry concealed in all 50 states under federal law as a retired law enforcement officer. You can bet, if I get pulled over for some reason I will inform the officer that I am armed and ask what he wants me to do. The last thing I want to do is look down the barrel of some frightened cop's firearm if they accidentally see I am carrying. Baltimore is one of the highest murder cities in the country and they are hassling some schmuck over a BB gun! Give me a break!
Just last week, one of our members here, went on
and on about permit holders all being cowards.

Phil
If that was the case the fuggers would be extinct which might not be a bad thing.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Phil
If that was the case the fuggers would be extinct which might not be a bad thing.

LMAO

🦫
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Some should just be aszholes with two holes in them.

Only MD?

Virginia for sure...

This stuff comes up in our VA Legislation every year. Hot button issue (i.e sharing ONE WAY stuff)

Other states... most probably, but I have no actual knowledge... many states shares CCW agreements.
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
There are some states that require you to disclose if you have a firearm in the vehicle. I have a license to carry in my home state and I am also allowed to carry concealed in all 50 states under federal law as a retired law enforcement officer. You can bet, if I get pulled over for some reason I will inform the officer that I am armed and ask what he wants me to do. The last thing I want to do is look down the barrel of some frightened cop's firearm if they accidentally see I am carrying. Baltimore is one of the highest murder cities in the country and they are hassling some schmuck over a BB gun! Give me a break!

FYI... some states will still mess with you... 10 round mag limits... No JHPs.

Pretty sure I am right...

Local VA Game Warden friend (with Fed. Migratory add-on)... went to NE and had to dance lots of petty stuff with his Service weapon... to remain legal (i.e. find/borrow a 10 round mag for a Glock was a PITA).
Originally Posted by poboy

You mean this retard :

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Also, what kind of a coward would posses a concealed handgun license? You need the gubbment to approve of your self-defense?
Lol clown...

Guess what he does for a living ?

It involves a Badge and a Gun.

Yep. He’s the 1% that gives all other LEO a bad rap.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You mean this retard :

Also, what kind of a coward would posses a concealed handgun license? You need the gubbment to approve of your self-defense?
Lol clown...

LET IT GO!!!

I don't give a fugg if a man CCs or OCs... with or without a permission slip.

For fugg's sake... carry or don't carry... with or without.

You mean this retard :

Lol clown...

LET IT GO!!!

I don't give a fugg if a man CCs or OCs... with or without a permission slip.

For fugg's sake... carry or don't carry... with or without.

I’m fortunate that even in my fugged up state That I’m protected under ORS 166.260 (3) (b). Even Flave should recognize this as a positive. By the way I’m always on my way to or from hunting or fishing before you ask. 😉
Cops just following orders instead of the Constitution they pledged to uphold.

Tell me again 98% are good. I keep forgetting.

You mean this retard :

Lol clown...

See my post below.
Originally Posted by worriedman
TSA says ammo has to be locked in the same container as the handgun.

No it doesn’t.
https://www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition

Phil

Black people most often get killed by other Black people without an excuse.

White people most often get killed by Black people without an excuse.

At least they ain’t racist?

Phil

Go fuck yourself.

Phil

Being a really chitty rapper seems to be the number one cause of murder in the black community.

Something like 99% of the the time... black on black murder.

There seems to be a direct correlation between rap music and murder.

So be it...
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by philgood80

I don't know why you'd want to use GoFundMe. You know they keep 10%?

I was referring exactly to their liberal BS when I mentioned that.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Okay Seafire what am I missing? I know there have been a lot of complaints lately about links posted. Is the link not accessible?
© 24hourcampfire