Home
LOL...

YES SHE IS!
Leonard, that ain’t much of a “she”. Just sayin. laugh. Communist pos is right where it belongs.
Maybe Putin will let her start a garden...

Anyone have a spare rototiller?
Her story has dropped off the radar. Even President Joe can't save her.
She'll get out eventually. Then I predict a book deal and a fully covered "I hate America" tour.
Keep her!

We have NO Shortages of Afro B itches, with a BIG chip on their shoulder...

who always think they are ABOVE it ALL...
WGAF
if you do the crime, you do the time is their moto and it should be ours as well
She at least doesn't have to kneel for the Star Spangled banner.

Is she a "she" or did I use the wrong pronoun?

You know I like to stay politically correct.....
I wonder how she’s getting along with all those White People ..

Where the Hell is Sharpton and The Worm ..

Sad her support Team just Disappeared ..

Wonder she’ll hold the same Grudge as she has with the Blanc ..
That beast is having a great time I’m sure. From what I hear prison in Russia is just like Club Fed. Probably a painted line on the ground for a fence and four to a bungalow…
Oh ya if those Toes go over the Line ..

When she has to take a Dump ..

Is it a Emergency ..

Put your hand on your Head and Make it look like a Light ..

Make the Emergency Sound ..

If I don’t hear it the Whole Time .

Well we’ll address that ..

Your not going to like it ..
The last I heard "she" was headed for a DNA test to determine male or female. Then the story amazingly dropped off of the radar.
Apparently, she's not much of a bargaining chip.
Why couldn't the shehe have just tossed that stuff in the trash and bought more when she got home. Atleast take a big ol hit before the plane ride and then toss it. Just shows you some folks cant do without the stuff.
Originally Posted by killerv
Why couldn't the shehe have just tossed that stuff in the trash and bought more when she got home. Atleast take a big ol hit before the plane ride and then toss it. Just shows you some folks cant do without the stuff.

I think she thought she could get away with it.

I seriously doubt if she was so addicted she couldn’t put the stuff down. I think she got used to flying around with it here in the states and thought Russia would be just as accommodating.
Originally Posted by slugflinger
The last I heard "she" was headed for a DNA test to determine male or female. Then the story amazingly dropped off of the radar.

Can't they tell by her pecker?

Or just buy more while she's there. You know it's available.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I think she thought she could get away with it.

I seriously doubt if she was so addicted she couldn’t put the stuff down. I think she got used to flying around with it here in the states and thought Russia would be just as accommodating.

Dumbass was too stupid to understand the whole world ain't woke and ain't askeered to throw entitled aszholes in a gulag.
I’m pretty sure it’s Change She can Believe In..
There it is....no, really, there it is...yeah, I know, there it is! LOL
Originally Posted by Rooster7

LOL!
Originally Posted by ingwe
She at least doesn't have to kneel for the Star Spangled banner....

Lol, yup she no longer has to put up with all that oppression she was exposed to here.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittney_Griner

6'9" black liberal lesbian pot smoker bargaining chip.
You gotta have a damned loose definition of "chick" for it to fit her.
Don't do the crime---if you can't do the time
Bunch of nappy-haired dykes!

They couldn't find a guard that wanted to give a look-see.
"I think she thought she could get away with it.

I seriously doubt if she was so addicted she couldn’t put the stuff down. I think she got used to flying around with it here in the states and thought Russia would be just as accommodating."

--------------------------

Thats right bellydeep. At her court hearing, Britney said to the judge "They didn't read me my rights." Britney was referring to the Miranda Decision. This is a United States Supreme Court ruling regarding the US Constitution.
Apparently Legal Scholar Britney is unaware that Russia is a different country, and in Russia they have different laws.
You mean the dude?
Originally Posted by ingwe
She at least doesn't have to kneel for the Star Spangled banner.

Now she's going to be kneeling for the prison guards, and there won't be an option to refuse. The only dribbling going on will be off her chin!
Originally Posted by auk1124

LOL!

Ewwww.

Lol.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I seriously doubt if she was so addicted she couldn’t put the stuff down. I think she got used to flying around with it here in the states and thought Russia would be just as accommodating."

Thats right bellydeep. At her court hearing, Britney said to the judge "They didn't read me my rights." Britney was referring to the Miranda Decision. This is a United States Supreme Court ruling regarding the US Constitution.
Apparently Legal Scholar Britney is unaware that Russia is a different country, and in Russia they have different laws.

She is obviously dummmm.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

She is obviously dummmm.

That’s funny
"You stop sending plane loads of cash to Ukraine you get yer dyke back."
"Yo' Honor, I do declare, dem Crackers din't read me my rights!"
I have never seen an adult woman besides her with not a sign of tits.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have never seen an adult woman besides her with not a sign of tits.
Heck, most of the guys on this forum have bigger moobs than it does
Russia needs to put “it” in their army and send “it” to Ukraine to fight . I bet “it” changes “it’s “ mind about how bad America is !!!!
Originally Posted by pullit
if you do the crime, you do the time is their moto and it should be ours as well
Yep. No sympathy.

All they have to do is ask the prison guard.........
A piece of sc hi tt laying with more turds, who cares!
I couldn't care less! About basketball or any of it's players!
She/he has been living and playing in Russia for over five years... this was not anything like the first time through.
Let the thang rot in jail!
Her family has been told she will be released soon at a time which will best benefit and maximize votes in the midterm election for democrats.
I wonder if it will drown in semen like the Jap chic ?
Dat ain't no woman.

Dats a dude.
Poverty Pimp Sharpton must not have impressed.
I predict Trump will save it.
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Dat ain't no woman.

Dats a dude.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Dat ain't no woman.

Dats a dude.
Any other conclusion simply doesn't add up.

Awkward family moment when your teen son says:
"Dad, I am going to be a chick from now on, but, don't worry about it, I will be a lesbian too."
Don't care, welcome to your world
He was stupid for bringing drugs in a Russian airport I have no sympathy for the HeShe do the time.
© 24hourcampfire