Home
https://www.ctinsider.com/news/article/Maryland-men-fentanyl-Skittles-Nerds-boxes-17462291.php

(Those were discovered ... how many got-through?)

When are we going-to declare war on the drug cartels and their minions?

How many children are gonna die?

Do it now ....

1 - Declare the Drug Cartels as Terrorist Organizations.

2 - Warn Mexico and China that we will strike, militarily, any operations that are involved in the manufacturing and trafficking of these drugs into our country ... across our borders.

3 - Take-out the ships and planes bringing the drugs into the Mexican ports for distribution into our country.

4 - Strike Drug Cartel operations inside of Mexico.

5 - Shut down our border.

6 - Make it law in this country .... you get caught transporting or dealing fentanyl, you get arrested, tried and convicted, you get the death penalty.

Of course there would have-to-be compromise to get this done. Make Marijuana legal ... treat it like alcohol. Cocaine .... I dunno how to handle that. Crack cocaine .... what do we do with that? I dunno. Heroine? Heroine is one of those things .... Darwin tends to take care of Heroine users in short order. No society has ever been able to completely shut-down opium/heroine abuse.

Fentanyl .... it's evil. China and Mexico know what they are doing and they're doing-it intentionally. It's past time to start eliminating everyone involved with bringing fentanyl into this country and then distributing-it. Bury them alive for all I care ... bullets to the back of the head .... drawn and quartered would be apropos as far as I'm concerned. $#!+ has got to stop .... they're killing the children. It's bad enough that our kids are addicted to sugary colorful candy bull$#!+ as-it-is .... but now, this obviously evil insidious tactic by Mexico-Drug Cartels-China .... it's time to declare war on these [bleep].

[Linked Image from s.hdnux.com]
I agree.
Except for the compromise.
Fools errand. The war on drugs was won by drugs a long time ago. Prohibition doesn't work. Never has, never will.
Too much money made by .gov. never been a war on drugs. All bs.
Government has no incentive to solve problems. Government identifies and/or creates problems, creates a new bureaucracy and then starts throwing money at it.
It’ll never fuggin happen. Crooked ass Biden Crime Family, Piglosi, China Mitch, And their Handlers are probably all getting major Kickback $$$$$ from the Cartels, and China Fentanyl manufactures.
Too much money at stake.
Ole Crackhead Hunter is probably in charge of collecting and distributing the money. 😡

And HELL No to any compromise.
They were using candy as a cover for smuggling the drug.

That’s not the same as distributing the drug to kids because kids like candy
AG Garland talked tough about this yesterday. He emphasized getting fentanyl off the streets. He never said anything about stopping it from coming across the border.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Government has no incentive to solve problems. Government identifies and/or creates problems, creates a new bureaucracy and then starts throwing money at it.

Yep. Like Guden Biden using “Covid Relief” funds to hand out packages to the Doper’s with free syringes
And free crack pipes included. 😡
I'll skin the Mother Fuuker alive if I catch them offering drugs to my kids or grandkids.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'll skin the Mother Fuuker alive if I catch them offering drugs to my kids or grandkids.

Corn harvester would be my preferred method, large wood chipper would be second. It would end up being whichever one I got to first.
Well, if it was legal, would there be a need to disguise it in candy wrappers?

I'd rather not have to worry about my kids/grandkids saying yes. Teaching them to swim is better than being mad at the lake.

That said - you'll never get rid of something by killing supply, only the market. Go after users, not suppliers. Harder to do given the volume on each side but base economics and prohibition history are hard to ignore.
Originally Posted by Teal

I'd rather not have to worry about my kids/grandkids saying yes. Teaching them to swim is better than being mad at the lake.

I don't think it works that way.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Teal

I don't think it works that way.

Teach your kids to do the right thing is easier than fighting all the evil 1:1. The old adage about difference between a boy and a girl - worrying about all the dicks or just the 1 dick.
They are just using the Yellowbrick Road FJB paved for them.
Honest question:

Everytime I hear about why aren't we declaring war against drug cartels I ask the same question?

How many local, state and government politicians do you think the Cartel is either paying off or holding the threat of killing their whole family if they support extreme measures against the cartels?

If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spinless politicians the drug problem will only get worse.
Give the "mules" a choice- - - -summary execution when they're caught, or flip on the next level up the supply chain. Enough of them will turn on their bosses that it won't take long to find the local kingpins, and offer them the same deal. Then say "I lied!" and shoot 'em anyway.
stoners are going to try to get stoned. No way to stop that.
You're talking one of Satan's many tentacles.

Trump is after the Illuminati Cabal, the AshkeNAZI false Jews, the Khazarian Mafia, the Kenites, the head of the snake, the decendants of Cain and Satan. 1 John 3:11-12.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by logger
AG Garland talked tough about this yesterday. He emphasized getting fentanyl off the streets. He never said anything about stopping it from coming across the border.

Houston_2, Sickermore, Northmam, Gayghost and Lostashell didn't catch that fact.
What a dilemma for the liberals…….

Do they stop the drugs to save the kids?

Wait, they’re pro abortion….

If they admit the drugs are crossing the border, then they seal the border?

Wait, they want open borders. ( except for those nasty Canadians. )

Hint, they could care less about kids. Or Americans.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

That's bull$#!+.

That's complete and utter unmitigated ignorant bull$#!+.

How many kids have died, for decades, when scumbag irresponsible parents leave drugs out on the table and kids pick it up and put it in their mouths? Answer: 1000s and 1000s if not tens of 1000s.

Now make the most dangerous and deadly drug in the history of the human species ... make it look like Skittles and Nerds. Make it look like an instant sugar high .... we've addicted our kids to sugar, made it pretty, advertised specifically to them .... catch the rainbow.

We don't see commercials advertising Decon rat poison in the colors of the rainbow.

This is no different than if a bunch of taliban broke-into an elementary school and blew up the kids in the school. This is simply more insidious. This is being done to destroy us from within.

This should be dealt-with with extreme prejudice.

Name the countries with the lowest rates of opiod addictions .... here, I'll do it for you in descending order (taken from WHO data):

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Now, name the countries with the strictest drug laws, the countries where there is zero tolerance policies for opiods ..... hint, they're EXACTLY the same. You traffic, deal, use opiods unlawfully in those countries .... you die at the hands of the societies you are attempting to destroy.
Originally Posted by SCRooster

That's bull$#!+.

How many kids have died, for decades, when scumbag irresponsible parents leave drugs out on the table and kids pick it up and put it in their mouths? Answer: 1000s and 1000s if not tens of 1000s.

Now make the most dangerous and deadly drug in the history of the human species ... make it look like Skittles and Nerds. Make it look like an instant sugar high .... we've addicted our kids to sugar, made it pretty, advertised specifically to them .... catch the rainbow.

We don't see commercials advertising Decon rat poison in the colors of the rainbow.

This is no different than if a bunch of taliban broke-into an elementary school and blew up the kids in the school. This is simply more insidious. This is being done to destroy us from within.

Name the countries with the lowest rates of opiod addictions .... here, I'll do it for you in descending order (taken from WHO data):

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Now, name the countries with the strictest drug laws, the countries where there is zero tolerance policies for opiods ..... hint, they're EXACTLY the same. You traffic, deal, use opiods unlawfully in those countries .... you die at the hands of the societies you are attempting to destroy.

Hmmmm....lists above countries as an example but believes in freedom and limited gov...surely you jest?
Trump had talked about air strikes on cartels. Also called for death penalty for dealers and human traffuckers .
It can be pretty well stopped but there has to be drastic measures taken. And the balls to do it.
We should declare war on drug cartels . . .

Who is this "We" of which you speak? Last I looked there was us and them, and us ain't in any position to declare war on anyone.

P.S. Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Originally Posted by Jcubed

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Hmmmm....lists above countries as an example but believes in freedom and limited gov...surely you jest?

All of that aside, the WHO ain't exactly a reliable source of information these days either.

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Some of these folks here would just LOVE to live under their alcohol laws too.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

You pick and choose the application per your preferences...duh!

Regards

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

Regards

Well, if I do it, it's OK

If I don't, well screw them folks.

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

Regards

Well, if I do it, it's OK

If I don't, well screw them folks.

Lol. The logic! The logic!
"If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spineless politicians the drug problem will only get worse."

Think about this, how much money do we spend on those countries? Stop all foreign aid to those countries not trying to stop the cartels. Give a reasonable time limit after which we declare the cartels a clear and present danger to the security of the USA. Notify the leaders of those countries that have not stopped the cartels that we will eliminated them immediately. Be very sure the Tomahawks are already on the way.

Make the selling of drugs a death penalty crime with no exceptions. Do it from the street level to the highest in the local, state or national chain. You get caught? You die. No exceptions.

Years back, I almost got fired from my job. Back then, my kids would stop by if I was working a swing or graveyard shift and brig me a burger or maybe a a shake as most shifts were slower than honey in the winter when weather was good. One time, my stepson stopped by and said "M" gave me these and told me to have fun. Now "M" was an apprentice learning to do weather. Why they ever hired him is way beyond me, but, they did. Now he came off his days off and was to work with me the last three swing shifts. He didn't like what happened. I almost got fired. I'll leave at that as I broke a few laws in the process. I let him live but convinced him what would happen if he screwed up again. After all I WAS friends with his mom and dad. Not anymore.
PJ
Should we extend this logic to guns?
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spineless politicians the drug problem will only get worse."

Think about this, how much money do we spend on those countries? Stop all foreign aid to those countries not trying to stop the cartels. Give a reasonable time limit after which we declare the cartels a clear and present danger to the security of the USA. Notify the leaders of those countries that have not stopped the cartels that we will eliminated them immediately. Be very sure the Tomahawks are already on the way.

Make the selling of drugs a death penalty crime with no exceptions. Do it from the street level to the highest in the local, state or national chain. You get caught? You die. No exceptions.

Years back, I almost got fired from my job. Back then, my kids would stop by if I was working a swing or graveyard shift and brig me a burger or maybe a a shake as most shifts were slower than honey in the winter when weather was good. One time, my stepson stopped by and said "M" gave me these and told me to have fun. Now "M" was an apprentice learning to do weather. Why they ever hired him is way beyond me, but, they did. Now he came off his days off and was to work with me the last three swing shifts. He didn't like what happened. I almost got fired. I'll leave at that as I broke a few laws in the process. I let him live but convinced him what would happen if he screwed up again. After all I WAS friends with his mom and dad. Not anymore.
PJ

Some people think assault should be illegal...

Ymmv
I don’t know about the war on drugs, or the US currently running military operations in Mexico to stem the flow.

I do know under Trump the military was doing small, SOF team infiltration, targeting certain Cartels that were responsible for stopping, kidnapping and murdering Americans while traveling.

I saw some nice pictures of what happens to Sicario’s that played ‘Fûck Around and Find Out’ with our guys.

🦫
Rooster take a breath..

The fact is the drugs were disguised as candy simply because that’s a smart way to disguise a drug such as fentanyl.

It does not mean the drugs are being marketed and sold to 6 year olds as you seem to claim.

My son came home from school yesterday talking about a news clip the teacher had shown them (same story you posted) and claiming how they were going to be sneaking fentanyl into Halloween candy and giving it away to kids..

I was glad to hear my son questioned that logic and asked why they would give drugs away free to children? They wouldn’t of course because that would tend to cut into a dealers profit

But it makes for good clickbait dramatics
We DID declare a "War on Drugs"
Years ago.
It's been conducted just like every other "war" since WWII.
Politicians don't WANT to win - might pizz off a voter, and would surely curtail some of their under-the-table income.
If the us.gov wanted to basically stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US. They would pay the cartels, who pretty much own and control all the border towns on Mexico’s side of the fence to turn back, traffic out, or kill anyone who wanted to cross.

Drugs?....that game of cat chasing mouse will continue on, and on, and on...

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
If the us.gov wanted to basically stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US. They would pay the cartels, who pretty much own and control all the border towns on Mexico’s side of the fence to turn back, traffic out, or kill anyone who wanted to cross.

Drugs?....that game of cat chasing mouse will continue on, and on, and on...

🦫
We'd have to pay them more than the illegals give them to run them up to Kansas City, San Fran, Ohio, etc. Or even what the "migrants" pay a coyote to just get them past the first check station.

Then, being the cartel types that they are, they'd take that gooberment money and THEN take the illegals cash and still get them across.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

PJ

Because of what "M" did, assuming he was a young adult on an apprenticeship, you gave up a friendship with his folks????
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

No denying or arguing-with that .... that is a factual statement.

In the meantime ... 10 million seized, from May to September, of this year alone. (See link below.)

How many got-through?

So we just continue-to ignore-it? [bleep] that.

DOJ seizes 10 million fake fenta...quarely at the Mexican drug cartels.
Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

In the meantime ... 10 million seized, from May to September, of this year alone. (See link below.)

How many got-through?

No. I'm all for AZ, NM, and TX posting their NG all along the border and screw the feds and their "wars" on things. Extreme prejudice. The supposed asylum seekers will stop coming via illegal crossing after a few dozen of them float downriver facedown.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Give the "mules" a choice- - - -summary execution when they're caught, or flip on the next level up the supply chain. Enough of them will turn on their bosses that it won't take long to find the local kingpins, and offer them the same deal. Then say "I lied!" and shoot 'em anyway.

Quite the intellect.

LOL
We could solve the drug problem pretty quick, but most wouldn’t like the methods. Death penalty for anyone busted for distribution, sales, smuggling. Users get a “ONE and DONE” shot at rehab….after that 10 year mandatory minimum for possession of ANY controlled substance…sentence reduced 5 years if they reveal a verifiable source.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Quite the intellect.

LOL

Uh you do realize the constitution applies to these "mules"??
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
We could solve the drug problem pretty quick, but most wouldn’t like the methods. Death penalty for anyone busted for distribution, sales, smuggling. Users get a “ONE and DONE” shot at rehab….after that 10 year mandatory minimum for possession of ANY controlled substance…sentence reduced 5 years if they reveal a verifiable source.

LOL

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

No tolerance death penalty, strike them in their own territory take the gloves off. Easier said than done. But it could and should be done.
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

No tolerance death penalty, strike them in their own territory take the gloves off. Easier said than done. But it could and should be done.

Putin one line one...
The government never had a war on drugs. That was just messaging for the ignorant. If that was was actually won, all the funding goes away.
Substance abuse increases as job opportunities decrease.

When job opportunities decrease, substance abuse increases.

This is Capitalism 101. Something the Fugking Idiots want you to forget and/or ignore.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

Putin one line one...

In this entire thread you have not said what you think should be done. You only criticize, what would you do wise one. You must be butt hurt.
A "war on drugs" is a joke. What people want, they get.

Legalize everything at no cost. Dispensing machines on every corner FREE !

After 5 years, there would be no homeless, no drug dealers or users and the average IQ would increase 30 points.

"Stupid is as stupid does." Darwin is always correct.

NOW I KNOW I'M ONTO SOMETHING AS DEFLABBER DON'T LIKE IT.

COME ON STORM SURGE ! laugh
Originally Posted by UpThePole

After 5 years, there would be no homeless, no drug dealers or users and the average IQ would increase 30 points.

Another intellect.

LOL
Originally Posted by UpThePole

There are people in all professions and walks of life that have drug problems it is more than merely an IQ problem. Doctors for instance.
I'd be game for a prairie dog shoot in Mexico
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
I'd be game for a prairie dog shoot in Mexico

If you’re referring to the Cartels. They do shoot back. And many have been formally trained by our military.

🦫
Look what the Chinese did to the British ships during the opium wars. If we start burning Chinese ships and not allowing them to dock and stopping all trade the drugs will slow to a trickle. The money people in our country would never allow it though. They rather just let hundreds of thousands die from the drugs.

At one point in time the British had almost destroyed China with opium. Over a third of all Chinese men were addicted. Then they got a king with some balls that did what he could to stop it. We need a leader like that.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Look what the Chinese did to the British ships during the opium wars. If we start burning Chinese ships and not allowing them to dock and stopping all trade the drugs will slow to a trickle. The money people in our country would never allow it though. They rather just let hundreds of thousands die from the drugs.

At one point in time the British had almost destroyed China with opium. Over a third of all Chinese men were addicted. Then they got a king with some balls that did what he could to stop it. We need a leader like that.

Bb

Uhhhh…
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
And we might need to rewrite this little Constitution document?

We don't do kings here very well.
If by “declare war” you mean like the government has done for 40 years with their war on drugs which increased the power of law enforcement exponentially it created massive growth of a parasitic government while trampling the constitution and destroying personal freedoms in their “war on drugs” while simultaneously increasing the availability and purity of the drugs they’re fighting…..I’m against that “war”. All the government has done with their war is to ruin our freedoms in their bloated growth of militarized law enforcement. Drugs have become much cheaper and more readily available since the “war on drugs” began. In hindsight it begins to become more clear. If we look at the situation we have today with drugs and take into account the trillions spent “combating” drugs for 40 years it starts making sense when viewed through the skeptical prism of our government wants to destroy us.

If by war you mean to physically use our military in a kinetic war with real bombs and bullets against the cartels and corrupt government officials…..I’m for that war. I’m also for strong borders and President Trump…

I’ve long said that if you want to get rid of something then task the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife with “managing” and preserving it for future generations…..it’ll be destroyed in short order. The WDFW will “manage” anything into extinction.

If you want to keep something or increase something then task the federal government with destroying it. Whatever the federal government seeks to destroy grows and flourishes.
If we did, it would mean that we would eventually declare the mission accomplished, then abandon the war and leave all sorts of weaponry for the cartels, et.al, to use against us.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Too much money made by .gov. never been a war on drugs. All bs.

Gov is not too interested in stopping the flow of drugs in this country. Intercepting the flow of cash going out of the country from illegal drug sales is another matter.
Declare war:

Invade Mexico
Kick out corrupt government run by Cartels
Clean out Cartels
Solve illegal immigration

Divide all beachfront property and hunting lands among members of the Fire
Originally Posted by moose95
Declare war:

Invade Mexico
Clean out Cartels

Well, I've thought similar over the years, as to how much easier life would be if the US had just annexed Mexico, Cuba, a few other places after a couple of the wars we fought with them.
Declare war:

Invade Mexico
Clean out Cartels

Well, I've thought similar over the years, as to how much easier life would be if the US had just annexed Mexico, Cuba, a few other places after a couple of the wars we fought with them.

What wars used to be used for...

Ymmv
Stop giving people narcan over and over............
# 6. You get caught with Fentynal, you get shot, instantly tried and convicted.. and get deported DEAD back to Mexico.. all within 2 hours of being shot. In a coffin.. when they open the lid of the coffin, it sets off a couple of grenades and takes out a few more of these slime balls...

all the while with an AH 64 on overwatch, with a trigger happy pilot...
Declare war:

Invade Mexico
Clean out Cartels

We don't need to annex Mexico, we already have too many of them here already. We need to make a 100 mile No Man's Land from our southern border to their new northern border. Cartels.. those people for some reason are just found committing suicide all over the place...US covert operations knows nothing about it...
Proposing formal annexation mav prove problematic
Rather appointment of Flave as Emperor the lst might sort things out for themself🦊
Came back from voting and registering the trailer on Monday...

Saw this on a local waterman's truck...

Some watermen solve problems... old school ways.

Massive rain events will destroy physical evidence at crimes scenes...

Drug dealers... or pesky neighbors.

We spent 20yrs and trillions phuggin up two foreign countries halfway around the globe, yet we do absolutely nothing about the failed narco state directly to the south.

I feel for the people of Mexico that are caught in between their corrupt government and the criminal mafias that actually run their country.

The reason we won't do a damn thing about it is money. Our banking system willing launders billions for the various cartels, our politicians are on the dole, why change anything from their perspective?

If our Gov really cared about stopping atrocities, we would intervene with military action.
Trump had talked about air strikes on cartels. Also called for death penalty for dealers and human traffuckers .
It can be pretty well stopped but there has to be drastic measures taken. And the balls to do it.

Matt Gaetz was talking about sending some tomahawks into the sinoloan cartels recently. Doesn't make a lot of sense unless you have a secure border which won't happen under the Biden regime.
Running fentanyl and humans across the border has to be a multi billion dollar business for the cartels.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Matt Gaetz was talking about sending some tomahawks into the sinoloan cartels recently. Doesn't make a lot of sense unless you have a secure border which won't happen under the Biden regime.

Very true hopefully the political environment changes as it sure looks like it will.
[Linked Image from sd.keepcalms.com]
© 24hourcampfire