Home
Posted By: Dess Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I have not, but this guy has. Nearly every single day. Talk about a bad breakup.

To be honest, I've thought about it, but never seriously considered it.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/man-caught-peeing-on-ex-wifes-grave-by-her-kids/

Man with 48-year grudge caught peeing on ex-wife’s grave every day by her kids
By Dana Kennedy

Whatever happened to letting someone rest in peace?

A man with an apparent 48-year grudge has been going each morning to urinate on the grave of his ex, much to the horror of her furious kids, who realized something was wrong when they discovered bags of poop left at their mom’s final resting place.

“I felt like getting out and killing him,” said Michael Andrew Murphy, 43, told The Post of what it was like to catch the man he says has been desecrating the burial site of his mom, Linda Torello.

Torello, 66, died of cancer in 2017 and is buried just over the state line in the cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, NY.

Murphy and his sister first noticed a plastic bag of poop at their mother’s grave in April and thought it was something left by mistake by a dog walker.

But then it happened again.

The siblings called the cops, who took a report. Determined to figure out what was going on, the pair got permission from a cemetery manager to place trail cameras in the trees to see if they could catch the vandal.

When they checked the camera footage, they spotted the gross grave visitor: a man who was briefly married to Torello in the 1970s.

The footage was too blurry and grainy to take to authorities, so a week ago, Murphy and his sister got up at 5 a.m. to drive to the cemetery and laid in wait. Murphy set up his smartphone on a nearby headstone to take better photos and hid behind a small shed.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister got indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife, got out of the car, walked to Torello’s grave and peed on it.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy fumed.

“I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,” he said of the situation, which was first reported in the Daily Voice.

Murphy claims he’s gone to the cops at least three times and they refuse to let him speak to a detective.

A woman who answered the phone at the Orangetown Police station Saturday referred a call from The Post to the police captain who she said is not in on weekends.

“I don’t know if the man owns a dog, or is sh-tting in a bag himself, or is getting some dog sh-t,” Murphy said. “All I know is that he’s using my mother’s grave as his toilet every morning.”

The man, whose name The Post is not revealing since he has not been charged, did not respond to a call from The Post.

The pissy man left Murphy’s mother when she was pregnant and never had anything to do with his biological daughter, the son claims, except for one time earlier this year when he ran into the daughter and said he wished she were dead and cursed her and her mother.

“He could have been peeing out there for five years and we wouldn’t have known it,” Murphy said. “We only found out because of the feces.”
Posted By: hanco Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
If I lived close to my stepfather’s grave it would pleasure me to do so!
Posted By: Teal Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I can't live life that angry - that long.
Posted By: efw Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
My experience suggests that hanging onto that level of bitterness is toxic for me and harmless for the individual I resent.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
First time I was at the UN, I peed on everything other than the urinal.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Ex can rest in peace until we meet on the other side.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
He's clearly.....pissed off at her
Marked or unmarked?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I would have been satisfied with once.

Then let it go. LOL
Posted By: barm Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Dess
I have not, but this guy has. Nearly every single day. Talk about a bad breakup.

By Dana Kennedy

A man with an apparent 48-year grudge has been going each morning to urinate on the grave of his ex, much to the horror of her furious kids, who realized something was wrong when they discovered bags of poop left at their mom’s final resting place.

“I felt like getting out and killing him,” said Michael Andrew Murphy, 43, told The Post of what it was like to catch the man he says has been desecrating the burial site of his mom, Linda Torello.

Torello, 66, died of cancer in 2017 and is buried just over the state line in the cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, NY.

Murphy and his sister first noticed a plastic bag of poop at their mother’s grave in April and thought it was something left by mistake by a dog walker.

The siblings called the cops, who took a report. Determined to figure out what was going on, the pair got permission from a cemetery manager to place trail cameras in the trees to see if they could catch the vandal.

When they checked the camera footage, they spotted the gross grave visitor: a man who was briefly married to Torello in the 1970s.

The footage was too blurry and grainy to take to authorities, so a week ago, Murphy and his sister got up at 5 a.m. to drive to the cemetery and laid in wait. Murphy set up his smartphone on a nearby headstone to take better photos and hid behind a small shed.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister got indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife, got out of the car, walked to Torello’s grave and peed on it.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy fumed.

“I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,” he said of the situation, which was first reported in the Daily Voice.

Murphy claims he’s gone to the cops at least three times and they refuse to let him speak to a detective.

A woman who answered the phone at the Orangetown Police station Saturday referred a call from The Post to the police captain who she said is not in on weekends.

“I don’t know if the man owns a dog, or is sh-tting in a bag himself, or is getting some dog sh-t,” Murphy said. “All I know is that he’s using my mother’s grave as his toilet every morning.”

The man, whose name The Post is not revealing since he has not been charged, did not respond to a call from The Post.

The pissy man left Murphy’s mother when she was pregnant and never had anything to do with his biological daughter, the son claims, except for one time earlier this year when he ran into the daughter and said he wished she were dead and cursed her and her mother.

“He could have been peeing out there for five years and we wouldn’t have known it,” Murphy said. “We only found out because of the feces.”

I am surprised this made it to the cops ears. I would have thought an ass beating would have solved everything for all involved.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I seen that on HappyCamperFoo.com.
I've been strongly tempted to do that for a couple of school administrators I used to work for- - - -haven't given in yet!
Posted By: mathman Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Why bag the crap in this situation?
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
~ Rest In Pees ~
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by mathman

Beats carrying it in your hand.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
He's clearly.....pissed off at her

Confucius say….
Posted By: mathman Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by mathman

Beats carrying it in your hand.

I was thinking just drop the load on site.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Metaphorically "Yes"... Actually "No"...
Posted By: Teal Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Cemetery by the GF's won't even let you put out fake flowers 1/2 the year and this guy gets to do this?
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Not yet but if some particular prick doesn't change his ways, once he drops, I will. I've promised myself that.

What ever happened to letting people have peace in life? And karma for those who don't?
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I think I'd just be pleased that I outlived the person, and let it go at that.

However, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, the pencil neck, and others, I might make an exception if it wasn't out of my way.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by Remsen
First time I was at the UN, I peed on everything other than the urinal.

Weird, how this doesn’t surprise me.

I’d be inclined to drop a deuce into Antonio Geterres coffee mug.

🦫
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
When I'm dead and in my grave, no more whiskey will I crave. But if by chance you pass by, piss on me because I'm always dry! Old cowboy poem.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
My father in law has demnetia and we found out his gold digger 2nd wife used a power of attorney she got under false pretenses to steal assets from him. She croaked a few months ago. Now we have to use a lawyer to undo her fraud.

I think I know a dozen or more people that would or will shyt on her grave.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I have pissed on the grave of Fielding Hurst. I was in the area...I do not consider that a personality flaw, rather a duty if a Tennessean is presented with the opportunity, I have been twice.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
My father in law has demnetia and we found out his gold digger 2nd wife used a power of attorney she got under false pretenses to steal assets from him. She croaked a few months ago. Now we have to use a lawyer to undo her fraud.

I think I know a dozen or more people that would or will shyt on her grave.

Send her body to Newsom in Cali. He’ll toss her in his garden to fertilize his maters.

🦫
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Never did that, but I did go to the funeral for the mother of my third ex wife. Mutual friends thought that was a nice gesture for so many years after the divorce. Actually it was to make sure that evil bitch was really in the casket.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Not yet but let the current swamp members die, I’m gonna start with Bush. Gonna be about a month long tour.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Dess: Lots of'em and lots of times!
I am only sad that the backstabber rino john mcCain's grave is access denied gubmint property.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I've never done that yet, although I can think of a few graves I would pee on if given the opportunity. I recall the thread on this site about Jane Fonda's cancer diagnosis and I predicted that on her passing there would be thousands of guys lined up to do that on her grave.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
I took a dump at Wendy’s once
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Marked or unmarked?

It’s marked now 🐕‍🦺
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/28/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

I did at Burger King.

It was a whopper.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by worriedman
I have pissed on the grave of Fielding Hurst. I was in the area...I do not consider that a personality flaw, rather a duty if a Tennessean is presented with the opportunity, I have been twice.

I agree with that. Another candidate might be William Tecumseh Sherman. He was a terrorist.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Yup. Personal - no one anyone would know.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I've never done that yet, although I can think of a few graves I would pee on if given the opportunity. I recall the thread on this site about Jane Fonda's cancer diagnosis and I predicted that on her passing there would be thousands of guys lined up to do that on her grave.

I know a few in that line to piss on Jane Fonda grave.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22

....and every other public establishment in a 200 mile radius.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Yes. Decide 20 years after a serious transgression it was time for retribution against a guy that really deserved it and after looking into his location found out he’d died. Drove an hour to do it too.

Shouldn’t get into it but what he did was bad enough for my uncle to call in a favor from a state trooper buddy.
Rumor was he pulled him over, “found” a bag of coke, told him it was time to leave town or go to prison for a long damn time. Found that out way later, always wondered how he’d disappeared before any of us in the family could beat his ass.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by hanco
If I lived close to my stepfather’s grave it would pleasure me to do so!

I have a bitch that makes Leona Helmsley look like a kindergartner. I know where her pre bought plot is and I’ll be drinking a lot of light beer on the trip to her grave when the bitch croaks.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
The best revenge is simply a well lived life.

Sometimes you get a little more in life and sometimes you get a lot less in life but in the end you’re gonna get what you’ve got coming to you.

Jmo
Posted By: ingwe Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
No...but Im waiting and hoping for my Ex to die so I can piss on her grave on a daily basis.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
I pissed on a dead hog once.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Not exactly - But I do like to walk my dog through the cemetery.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by roverboy

I agree with that. Another candidate might be William Tecumseh Sherman. He was a terrorist.
Several years ago I saw a photo of someone doing just that to "Kerosene Billy" Sherman's grave. Pretty sure it was not photoshopped.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Nope, not yet. Unfortunately, gov. phil murphy is still above ground.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
I plan to...
Posted By: hanco Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
I felt that way about my ex at one time, not anymore
Posted By: viking Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Not yet
Posted By: akrange Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22

Never go to a Burger Joint looking for a Chicken Sandwich
Posted By: Huntz Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
When I was in High School I worked at a cemetery during the summer.Peed behind many tombstones.Not out of vindication,just had to go.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
when Biden is buried i might ?
Posted By: Cabarillo Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
My grandmother ended up in California at a big cemetary, She had left her 4 kids when grandfather died and left after flings with several married men in Oklahoma. I had practised how to do the deed before I flew out there in case there were people around. Well she had out smarted everyone. She was in a masoleum 3 stories high.
Posted By: Savageguy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
It's on my mind, my sister in law passed last week in Florida she was dead a few days when they found her, my wife and I flew down Sunday, went to the bank on Monday, checking on my mother in laws bank account which my wife is on, We used to keep up with her account when it was BB&T switched to Truist couldn't access the accounts on the web, was told that her money market was closed which should have had $30,000 in it, went back on Tuesday to ask more questions and found out she withdrew $27,000 cash in May, we found $7,000 in the trailer don't know where the rest went, Mother in law in a nursing home. Cleaned her out so yes would like to do it.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
I'm guessing LBJ's grave is well watered. There's a battalion in congress and the agencies that'd qualify. The entire administration also.
I'd pay for Mayorkas to be buried in front of a urinal at the border.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by ingwe
No...but Im waiting and hoping for my Ex to die so I can piss on her grave on a daily basis.

I informed my ex-wife that her things could be picked up from our porch. She left them there a couple days. I pissed on them every time I felt like it for a while.

Of my 4 stepfathers, one was good, two were cremated and one gets a visit when I'm in the neighborhood.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
I saw a famous rapper urinate on a gravestone.

P. Diddy?

Yes! On a gravestone.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
I'm guessing LBJ's grave is well watered. There's a battalion in congress and the agencies that'd qualify. The entire administration also.

I worked with an old man years ago. He hated LBJ, and said they oughta dig that old son of a bitch up, and smash and crush what's left, piss on it, and burn it.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/29/22
Originally Posted by Teal
I can't live life that angry - that long.

Well said. Me either.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/30/22
Does the sign at the Jimmy Swaggert Ministries in Louisiana count?
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 09/30/22
Never. God has already judged them. They are no longer my concern.
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Besides a grace where else should one pee? You guys should say these things quickly.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
I don't know any dead folks I hate that much. There's a couple that are still alive I'd be tempted to but probably won't.

I'm not gonna tell a man he doesn't have the right to piss on her grave though, God knows I've seen some women put men through hell that warrants it. I don't know what went on between them.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22

I had to look up who Fielding Hurst was. I can't say it wasn't warranted.
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
OP seems to have a grave pee fetish. lols.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Harboring that kind of hate is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die.
Posted By: Axl Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
I never have but there have been a couple of funerals I attended for the simple satisfaction of seeing them dead.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
I will after Jane Fonda croaks
Posted By: gonzaga Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Not yet but there is one MOFO that I used to work with and he will receive this honor from me....
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by rainshot

I worked with an old man years ago. He hated LBJ, and said they oughta dig that old son of a bitch up, and smash and crush what's left, piss on it, and burn it.
Who didn't hate LBJ besides the knee-grows? I'm saving my urination urges for when I find out where the Cheneys (Dick & Liz-ard) are going to be planted.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
I would like to at least once for johnson and mcnamara.
Hope their resting sites smell like fresh urine every day.
Posted By: UpThePole Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Got Mac but getting into LBJ ranch is risky.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
Sounds to me like he's trying more to convince himself he hates her. Anytime one of my buddies talked trash about their "ex" every time I saw them after a breakup, it turned out they were still in love and trying to convince themselves more than other folks. Some even got back together with them....for a while, anyway...
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
I think they got a camera posted just for that reason over on LBJ’s grave other side of the county. Actually I believe it’s just over the line into Gillespie co
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/02/22
For everyone who says they plan to, how many have the stones to tell their target what they plan to do?
Posted By: Chumleyhunts Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
Man in my hometown I told to his face with his wife sitting beside him that when he dies, I'm going on a sauerkraut and hard boiled egg diet for a week then sitting on his headstone and letting it fly once a year till I can't walk. He literally had no response. I wave and smile to him every time I see him which is often in a small town...
Posted By: MegaMehg Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
Originally Posted by Axl
I never have but there have been a couple of funerals I attended for the simple satisfaction of seeing them dead.
That my friend, is as cold as it gets.
Posted By: viking Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
Plan on a few.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
No, AFAIK, my former partner is still alive.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22

By Dana Kennedy

This guy is my hero.. I love his style.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
We were at a great aunts funeral about 8 years ago. My boy was about 18 months old at the time and he wandered about 50 yards away. I went to get him and he was dancing like a mad man saying something that sounded like this one, this one. I looked down and it was my grandpa's grave. I thought it was kind of strange that of all the hundreds of other non related graves he picked that one to dance on.

Bb
Posted By: rost495 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/03/22
have not found bill rugers grave yet
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/06/22
An airplane crashed into our Cemetary. They found no survivors but recovered 6000 bodies.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/06/22
Originally Posted by Henryseale

Several years ago I saw a photo of someone doing just that to "Kerosene Billy" Sherman's grave. Pretty sure it was not photoshopped.

Good like to have been there for my turn.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Ever Pee on a Grave? - 10/07/22
What if they aren’t dead yet? Do I have to wait?

😂
No but I have been to a couple of funerals just to make sure thr SOB was there!@#$%& and I am waiting for a couple of more to croak. I just might pee in those at the funeral in front of the whole crowd there might be a line and I will need to be early.
© 24hourcampfire